Sticks and stones imagines <3

By chaunceyleopardi

Just some imagines about the sticks and stones boys 😧 More

1. Hayes
Mouth pt2 <3
Joey!
Hayes

2. Mouth.

1.1K 3 2
By chaunceyleopardi

I was just watching tv in my room, but I kept getting distracted by some shouting outside. I decide to walk over and check out what was happening. When I looked out the window I was shocked. There was a boy beating up another boy. I felt so terrible. I decided to wait until the blond haired boy was gone. When I seen he was gone I rushed down stairs and out the door. I ran over to the boy that just got beat up.

"Oh my god are you ok?" I asked. He didn't answer. I wasn't offended by the fact that he didn't answer because I could tell he was in pain. I helped him up will all my strength and sat him on the curb, making sure he was out of the way of any cars. Then I ran over and moved his bike slightly, just so cars could pass.

I kneeled down in front of him but he stayed focused on the ground. "Well uh I'm y/n by the way incase you have a no talking to strangers policy or something" he chuckled lightly. The joke wasn't even funny but I was glad I cheered him up. "I'm Mouth" he replied. I nodded. "Do you want me to get you anything like I don't know, water or like painkillers or something"

He shook his head and I nodded again. Next thing I heard people calling him. I assumed they were his friends. "He's here!" I shouted back at them. They ran over immediately. I stepped out of the way. They were talking but I couldn't exactly hear them and I didn't really want to intrude either. I awkwardly started kicking any stones that I could see on the ground.

After a minute of them walking, they helped mouth up and began to walk away. He turned around to me and smiled "Thanks for helping me y/n" I gave him a disappointed smile "No problem Mouth" I turned around and began to walk back inside.

When I turned back around I seen they were half way down the street. I decided to follow them. I opened the door and let my mom know that I was going out and that I'll be back later. I decided to run after them, but staying a safe enough distance where they couldn't see me.

I followed them all the way to someone's house. "Hm what are they doing?" I whispered to my self. Suddenly a fight started. The blond haired boy was about to hit the boy, who I think is joey. Then joey pulled out a gun on the blond boy. I gasped. I guess I gasped a little too loud because mouth immediately turned around and looked at me. He stared at me for a second before shouting "Y/n?!" Everyone turned around and looked at me.

I looked at the ground, embarrassed. "Hey guys" I said sheepishly. "Why are you here?" The boy with the glasses asked. I continued looking at the ground. "I wanted to make sure you were ok" I said while looking up at mouth. He smiled at me but the other guys didn't seem to happy.

"I guess you better come with us now then." Joey snapped. I nodded and pretended not to he bothered at the fact that he had a gun.

We made it to an abandoned shed looking thing. We all went inside and I stood there as they tried to get the blond boy to let them cuff him. I felt a little uncomfortable. Mouth turned around and looked at me. "Hey you okay?" He asked with concern laced in his voice. "Uh not really, I mean your friend has a gun" I mumbled. He walked closer and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry y/n, you won't get shot" he assured. How enthusiastic. I folded my arms and focused on an object in the room. Mouth removed his arm from my shoulder and walked closer to the boys. I stayed where I was.

I guess I zoned out a bit because when I came back to reality suddenly everyone was shouting. I looked around,confused about what was happening. Book was yelling at the blond haired boy. Then he started shouting the gun, thankfully nobody got hurt.

This was definitely a bad idea. I walked over to mouth and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and looked at me. "I uh- I think I wanna go home, if that's okay with you?" He looked at me for a second before nodding.

I walked out the door but I decided to stay a little longer and listen. Everything was muffled though and I couldn't hear a thing.

What I heard next is something I wasn't expecting to hear today...

————————————————————
Ok I literally feel so bad for like not uploading then leaving u guys on a cliff hanger but idk I just feel like a cliff hanger would make pt2 more exciting and yes ofc I'll be doing a pt2 so I hope u guys enjoyed this one and I hope u will enjoy the rest <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...