Hayes

"Hm, this place is really nice Mom!" I exclaimed as I got out of the car. "I'm glad you like it y/n. It's a new start for us!" She beamed. I grabbed my suit cause and brought it inside my new home.

As I placed my suit case on the floor I walked upstairs and decided to pick a room. I opened a door to see a room that wasn't too big or too small. "Perfect." I whispered to myself. I walked down stairs and my little sister ran over to me. "Y/n.. y/n walk!" She cried out. "Okay, okay fine!" I gently grabbed her hand and brought her outside.

"Uh right... where do we go?" I asked. She just shrugged so we just continued walking down the street.

————————————————————
After a few minutes of walking we heard some yelling. I looked down at my sisters with my eye brows furrowed. As we continued walking we saw a boy and what seemed to be his father, fighting ahead of us.

"Oh my god.."I muttered as I saw the boys father hit him. He roughly pushed him on the ground and then walked inside. "Cmon, Y/s/n! (Your sisters name) Quick!" I demanded, running towards the boy.

I made sure that my sister was behind me at all times.

"Hey are you okay?" He turned around quickly and looked at me. I walked over to him and slowly helped him up. He nearly fell over but grabbed my hand for balance. He looked at me for a second before pushing me back. I stumbled back but I didn't fall.

"Go away and don't come back or you will regret it" he snapped. I was shocked. I grabbed my sisters hand and walked home as fast as I could.

When we got home I walked up to my room straight away. I sat on my bed and sighed. I grabbed the remote started to watch a movie but I fell asleep. I woke up the middle of the night. I got changed into some warmer clothes and grabbed the key that was on my desk.

I quietly walked downstairs, trying not to wake anyone and walked outside. I didn't know where I was going so I just stayed walking straight incase I would get lost.

I heard footsteps behind me. "Well who do we have here?" Someone taunted behind me. I took a shaky breath and walked faster. They began to walk faster too. They grabbed my wrist causing me to stop.

"Leave me alone" I yelled. They laughed. "What did you say?" I tried to pull my hand back. "I said le-" someone interrupted me. "Leave her alone!" The person was yanked away from me and someone gently grabbed my arm. "Are you okay?" I looked up to see the boy from earlier.

"Yea- yea I'm fine" I blurted. He sighed. "What are you doing out so late?" He asked. "Just walking" I shrugged. "What's your name?" I asked. He sighed. "Billy. And you?" I smiled. "Y/n". He nodded in response. "You want me to walk you home, y/n?" He offered. "Yeah please." I replied.

After a few minutes we finally arrived at my house. "Thanks."

"No problem" he stated. He started to walk away. "Wait!" I called. He turned around and looked at me. "Uh if you don't wanna go back home.. I guess you could stay here?" I offered. He looked at me and smiled. "Really?" I nodded.

"Follow me" I whispered. We both walked inside and I locked the door. I put my finger over my lip as I gestured him to follow me upstairs. "Okay well you can sleep in my room, I'll sleep downstairs." I walked over to my closet and grabbed out some clothes.

"Here uh these are the only things I think you would wear, they used to be my dads" I smiled as I handed him the pyjamas. I grabbed some for my self and walked downstairs.

After I got changed I got some blankets and a pillow and placed them on the sofa. I laid down and I finally went asleep.

————————————————————
"Y/N, Y/L/N YOU WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!" My mother yelled. I sat up quickly. "Please tell me why there is a boy in your bed" she spat. I sighed and rubbed my head. "It's not what you think" I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the kitchen. "Well he- um at home has some problems so I thought I don't know ugh I'm sorry it was stupid" I mumbled.

She placed her hand on my shoulder. "Ah I see, I'm sorry for yelling y/n. You did the right thing" she reassured. I smiled. "Can I help you make breakfast?" She smirked "hm looks like you're trying to impress someone" she teased. I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed the ingredients out of the fridge.

After we cooked the food I placed it on the table. Then I ran upstairs and knocked on my bedroom door. "Come in" I heard faintly. "Uh there's breakfast downstairs, if you want it" I announced. He just nodded so I closed the door and walked downstairs. I waited ten minutes for him to come down but he didn't.

"He's probably shy" my mother comforted. "No he obviously just doesn't want it" I muttered as I took a piece of bacon and walked outside. I sat on the bench outside my house and stared at a tree in front of me, the cold morning air hitting my face.

Suddenly my eyes started to water, why? I don't know but I needed to cry. "Hey" I heard a voice beside me, it was Billy. I turned my heard away so he couldn't see that I was crying. "Y/n?" He asked with concern laced in his voice. I ignored him. He called me again but I didn't answer.

Suddenly I felt my head being turned around to face him. "What's wrong? Are you crying?" He questioned. He pulled me in for a hug. When he pulled away I still hadn't said anything. He smiled and placed his hand on my cheek. "Now, why are you crying?" I shrugged. "I don't know" I replied honestly.

He laughed at me and I glared at him playfully.

"You're beautiful" he whispered, thinking I didn't hear him but I did hear him. "Hm?" I replied. "Nothing" he smiled at me.

————————————————————
Sorry this took so long to upload just school and stuff and also I didn't realise how unrealistic this is for Billy but oh well 😭🤘🏻