His Heartbeat

By gulle_jana

~ Zindagi or kuch nahi.. Bas! Teri meri kahani hai..~ (life is nothing! But! A story of yours and mine!) ☆☆☆☆... More

prologue
Chapter 01
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 56
Chapter 57

chapter 55

8.2K 464 284
By gulle_jana

Happy reading beautifuls....

"I missed you!!!🌷"

Author's p.o.v

It was 2 in morning when Hoorain came out of her room.

She was heading towards kitchen to fill her empty water bottle when she saw a frame half hanging from sofa in lounge.

"Who it could be?"
She murmured and advanced towards sofa.

"Arsum?"
A whisper left her mouth as soon as she reached near him.

"This man can never be mature!"
She shoke her head remembering that she saw him playing on phone last on sofa. He must have fallen asleep here.

She went to her room and came back with a blanket.

It was 6 degrees with freezing cold.

As she was putting blanket on him her hand collided with his hand accidentally and she froze.

He was burning in that cold.

"O Allah! He never listens! What's the rush in swimming when he knew he had fly?"

She scolded him mentally whiel murmuring and after hiding him in blanket she went to the kitchen and came back with a towel and bowl of cold water.

Time kept on passing swiftly with her putting wet towel on his face and forehead.

She checked his temperature and sighed when it had lower down.

She wiped his hand one last time and was about to put the towel back in water when he held her hand in sleep and pulled it closer making her head to collide with his shoulder.

She whined silently and kept on looking at him trying to figure put the situation.

It was hella dark in lounge.

As she kept on looking at him, she felt that her heart had started to beat in anew way.

He was sleeping soundly while holding her hand as his pillow while she could see the whole new world in that dark.

When she realised that it was going too far, she pulled her hand quickly and ran towards kitchen taking towel and bowl.

Arsum starred in sleep but didn't wake up.

___________

It was 9 in morning when Ali and Wali were sitting together on the shore.

"So tell me why did you call me?"
Wali asked shoving a grape in his mouth.

"Its her birthday tomorrow! So I want you to give me an idea on how should I surprise her."
Ali said looking around.

"Ohh! Confess your love then!"
Wali said without a second thought.

"Love?"
Ali was taken aback.

"Yeah? Don't you love her?"
Wali asked.

"Umm! Ahh! Actually.."
Ali was looking everywhere but at Wali.

Wali put his plate of grapes aside and wiped his hand with Ali's shirt earning a tight slap.

"Stop being gross! Samahir will kill me. This is her favourite shirt."
Ali glared at Wali while pointing at his white shirt.

Wali was about to start hooting but stopped examining Ali's expressions.

" Ok so tell me what happened when she looks at you?"
Ali turned his head towards Samahir and Hoorain who were playing with ball.

Samahir looked at Ali while putting her hair strands aside and smiled before going back to her work.

"Beat drops! "
Ali whispered.

"How's is this picture?"
Wali said showing a group picture of them cousins to him.

"I gifted these ear rings to her."
Ali quickly siad pointing at Samahir.

Wali smiled at his response.

" You know Ali when we love someone we put them above everything above everyone. We are ready to sacrifice it all just for them. Love is when someone touches your soul directly. Love is trust! Honesty! Mutual respect! It's the connection of two hearts. Love is reaching your dreams together. Love is holding onto each other in hard times. Love means taht differences can be worked out. Everything can be sorted out once you fall in love. Nothing seems difficult when you are doing it for the one you love."

Wali said while Ali was listening to him with full concentration and why wouldn't he be? Wali was telling him something he never thought he will ever feel.

" You know what LOVE stands for?"
Wali asked and Ali shoke his head in no.

"Life's Only Valuable Emotion! Thats what you realize when you love someone. Nothing seems more interesting then the one person whom our heart wants."
Wali sighed.

"Love doesn't brag. Doesn't get puffed up. Doesn't look for its own interest. It doesn't keep count of injuries, it endures all things. "
Wali further said.

Ali could remember the moment he looked at her first time at their wedding night. How beautiful she looked that time! One look and he knew that she was the perfect kind of trouble, a good girl who knew how to be bad with him.

"Wali Wali!!!!"
Ali shouted holding Wali from his shoulders and jerking back and forth.

"What What?"
Wali asked getting startle.

"I.. I am in love with her!!!"
Ali said slowly.

"I know!"
Wali gave him a heartwarming smile.

"I just wanted you to know."
Wali winked at Ali.

"How did you know?"
Ali raised brow at Wali.

"That's my magic!!!"
Wali said holding his collar up.

" Ok shut up now and tell me how should I prove this to her?"

"Prove What?"

"That I love her!"

"How come you are my twin? You are so dumb ewo!"
Wali said making faces.

"I would have broken your jaw if I didn't need you."
Ali said glaring at Wali.

"So mean!"

"Going to tell or not?"
Ali raised brow.

" Love can't be proved. It can only be felt!"

"What if she doesn't love me?"
Ali asked in a whisper.

"Are you insane? You really can't see it huh? The way she looks at you isn't the same way she looks at other guys. Can't you see how her face lights up after seeing you? "
Wali asked choking on air.

"You love her!
She loves you!
This is obvious to EVERYONE except you two blind fools."
Wali said rolling eyes.

"Anyways now when I have told you everything it's up to you what you do next."
Wali soad and stood up a free patting Ali's shoulder.

__________

Wali put plate on kitchen counter humming a tone.

"So my fans here there and everywhere! Let me tell you this that if a boy falls in love you can see it in his eyes and when a girl falls in love you can see it in her smile. Thank you!"

Wali said waving and flysing kisses at utensils who were probably his imaginary fans.

He turned around only to see Tabeer giving him weird looks.

___________

"So guys since its our last day here so I have decided that why not we go around to see? I heard there are beautiful mountains at 2 hours distance from here?"
Ali suggested knowing how much Samahir loved mountains.

"Yeah sure!"

"Why not!"

All of them got excited except Ayla.

She had strange horrific expressions.

" What happened?"
Arsum asked her.

"Um no! Nothing! It's just I am not feeling well so you guys go!"
She said nervously trying hard that they don't get real reason behind her denial.

"Trust me you will feel better after going there."
Ali said.

"No! Actually I am afraid of mountains. I really don't wanna go!"
She smiled.

"How will you stay here alone?"
Fajar asked.

"Let her stay!"
Wali said and all of them turned their heads towards him.

"I am staying too!"
He said clearing his throat.

" What?"

"Huh?"

All of them shouted simultaneously.

Arsum and Samahir choked on air they were inhaling.

" And why are you staying?"
Ali raised brow mischievously.

"I.. I am not staying for her! It's just one of my friend is coming over. Don't use your filthy brains much!"
Wali stood up and went inside smacking Arsum's head who fell down in Mahir's lap.

"Para mar!!"

(Die at side!)

Mahir whined throwing Arsum's head out of his lap.

____________

Arsum, Almir along with Zarlin and Tabeer were in mahir's car while Samahir, Hoorain along with Fajar and Rafey were in Ali's car.

"Look Almir what's written here, "Longer you wait, Hotter you date!"

Arsum said showing his mobile screen to Almir.

"So?"
Almir asked confused.

"So it means if we take my case then Am I going to date an oven?"
Arsum asked.

"What? Why?"

"Cause what's hotter than an oven?"
Arsum said grazing his subtle.

"Shut. Up. Before. I. Throw. You. Out. Of. The. Car!"
Almir gritted teeth and Arsum gave him innocent smile.

All of them burst into laughter at Arsum who was still perplexed about his date which he will probably never have.

____________

"Mahir can you hear me?"

"Fear? Why would I fear you?"

"Ahh! Take right turn!"

"Fight? No bro I am not taking fight. NAH NAH!"

"I meant to say take forward.."

"Coward? You are Coward! I am not!"

"You bloody idiot!!"

"Buddy? Oh yeah I am your Buddy!"

"Go to hell!!"

"Well? No there is no well near. You can buy water bottles if you are thirsty."

"Marja saley!!"

"Kalay?"

"Who the hell made him cardiologist when he himself needs psychologist and audiologist?"

Ali threw his phone in his lap snarling.

_______________

Almir was trying yo call Wali but he wasn't picking up.

"Guys! Wali is not picking up my calls what if his phone fell while sleeping?"
Almir said.

" Oh ho Almir be positive! What if he got hit by train?"
Arsum said and then upon hearing himself he started crying loudly.

"Ullo ka patha na ho to!"
Ali slapped Arsum's neck making him make a 360 degree round.

"Call Ayla and ask her!"
Ali said and Almir nodded.

_______________

Wali was laying on sofa woth his feet on crown while humming a tune when Ayla came in lounge.

"Where is your phone?  yeah Almir he is here laying on sofa. Yeah yeah he is all okay. What could happen to him? Oh okay Bye!"

Ayla disconnected the call while Wali was waiting for her to explain.

"Where is your phone?"
She asked.

"On  charge!"

"Atleast take it if it's ringing. Almir was calling you since forever."
Ayla said sitting on sofa against him.

"Leave him!"
Wali said laying back on sofa on his stomach.

"Why didn't you go with them?"
She asked inhaling sharply.

"I.. uhh didn't you hear when I say that my friend is coming over?"
He shrugged off.

"But I can't see anyone."
She said hiding her smile.

"Cause you are blind."
He said rolling eyes.

"But why didn't you go? You are perfectly fine."
He said eyeing her from head to toe.

"Uhh.. umm!!"
She shifts uncomfortably.

"I am sick!"
She said.

"Where?"
Wali quickly jumped towards her like a monkey startling her and put his hand on her forehead trying to check temperature.

" You. Are. Fine!"
He humphed while rolling eyes as dramatically as he can.

"Stay away! You aren't doctor! I know I am sick!"
She said retreating back.

"Now you are lying!"
He smirked.

"How you know?"
She asked in utter shock.

"Now you are surprised!"
He smiled and sat back on his sofa.

She was silently watching him who was sitting on sofa with one leg on other.

"Look at your eyes! They are like a open book and besides you do this when you are lying."
He said pointing at her fingers whom she was still playing with.

"I never thought you were this observant. I could digest it Arsum had said that."
She said.

" You don't know me well!"
He somehow didn't like the mention of Arsum's name.

"I know you!"
She said narrowing eyes.

"If you think you know me then think again dear cause Gray had only 50 shades but I can show you more!!!"
He said with most serious face with eyes boring directly into her soul.

" And here we go again with our over confident Mr. Wali khan! Well this suits you more than being caring."
She smiled and to her surprise he also smiled.

Genuinely!

This made her heart jump with excitement!

________________

"Nhi matlab Ayla yeh Billgates ka naam kya soch ky rakha tha usky parents ny? Kya unka bill gate k nechy se ata tha esliye?"

"Allah ka wasta hai! Shut up!"

"For Allah's sake!)

Ayla said joining her palms together.

It's been an hour since he was eating her brain.

"Ok let's go out to eat!"
He said standing up whiel doing back flip making her jaw touch ground.

She looked at his palm which was stretched in front of her.

He knew she was scared to go put because of previous incidents.

"Do you want me to take it?"
She asked surprised.

"Tum apna lo ya thukra do!
Tumhen haq faislay ka hai!
Humain kya pouchty ho tum?
Hamary hath ma kya ha?
K hum to kr chukay jana tumhen har saans ma shamil!"

He sang putting his arm on his forehead dramatically.

This made Ayla laugh put loud.

"Chal! Dramaybaaz!"
She laughed while turning him around and putting her hands on his shoulders pushing him forwards.

Both of them were laughing out loud while making their way towards car.

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Assalam o alikum my janans!

So how's it??

Ok but don't kill me please!😁
YES! I am alive!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE
♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 2K 96
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
105K 5.1K 61
{previously known as, Teri Mehfil Hai, Mera Toota Dil Hai} Here I m standing with tears in my eyes wearing the heavy bridal lehenga, It was my weddin...
15.9K 814 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
227K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...