Loving My Friend

By BeyKells2

Beyoncé and Kelendria have been friends for a long time, if it wasn't for the hidden feeling that Bey has for... More

Trying to Understand my Feelings
I am afraid of losing you
Fight for your love
Facing the Nightmare
I Need to Say I Love You
Entering at the wrong time
Formalizing the Request
Do you promise?
Telling our Parents: Part 1
Telling our Parents: Part 2
My Boo
Asking Her Parents' Permission
Who is Alive Always Appears
Enjoying the night with friends
A Weekend at the Beach House
A Special Day for Them
If it is a dream, I don't want to wake up.
Emotions: I blew it.
Separation is the best choice
It must have been love, but it's over now
The Graduation Party: Part 1
The Graduation Party: Part 2
Let Me Love You For One Night
I couldn't stop her from saying goodbye
Talking to the Moon, Try'na to get to you
Paying To See
Trying the wrong way
I will always love you
Giving him a chance
A Second Chance for Love
I missed everything about you
I hope you accept my invitation
Playing at being jealous
All I Ask
I could no longer fight this feeling
Moments of Love
Meeting with the boss
Surprises: Part 1
Surprises: Part 2- The marriage proposal
A Time for Two of Us
THE WEDDING DAY
Love won

I want you to stay, stay

174 5 11
By BeyKells2

After Beyoncé left, Kelly sat on her bed and thought about the conversation she had with Bey. But there was something that made her think even more, the kiss that Giselle had given her! As she thought about that kiss, she brought the tips of her fingers to her lips and closed her eyes so that she could revisit that scene.
It would be hypocrisy if she said she didn't feel anything from that kiss, on the contrary... Beyoncé knew how to destabilize her and she was grateful for that influence Bey had over her body, but at this moment the last thing she wanted was to lose control of her actions, it was hard, but she managed (it was only a few moments before she lost the little bit of control she still had over the situation).
At the thought that this might be their last kiss, Kelly threw herself back on the bed and began to cry. She wondered if what she was doing was really the best thing to do, and truthfully, she didn't know. However, she was sure of one thing, she loved Beyoncé too much.

A week later...

Kelly and the other girls were (Beyoncé was not there, she was still in the gym, talking to her basketball coach and only after that she would meet the girls) on the campus lawn, sitting under the tree that they always stayed under, they were talking about their career plans for after graduation. There, faced with this conversation, Kelly found herself with the need to share with her friends the decision she had made a few days ago.

"- I'm so happy for each one of you girls! I am so proud to see that each of us is moving towards our independence. "Kelendria said.

"Oh, sis... You are so sweet! We know how much you root for us."  Said Lala.

"- Sis, since we're talking about the future... Are you going to help your mother with the administration of one of the hospitals? "Alicia asked.

"Well, actually I already have other plans. It is a very good opportunity that has come up, however, it will be a little difficult for me to get used to at first, but it is the best thing to do. " Kelendria said.

"

That's great, Kells! You always said you wanted to make your way in the job market without your father's help, so it looks like you're getting there. Congratulations, sis!"  Monica said.

"- Yes, really. I appreciate my parents wanting to help me, but I always wanted to build something on my own. "Kelly concluded.

"- You are right! But tell us what this opportunity is. We are curious... lol." said Michelle

"- I did an interview last week for Gold Business and I got the news that I was approved! " She said smiling.

"- What a blessing, Kells! You rocked... This company is great!" Said Michelle and Allicia.

"- Kelly, but why did you say it would be hard to get used to at first?" Questioned Monica.

"- True, Kells. Why would it be hard? You are very smart and talented, you will do well for sure." Completed Lala.

Kelly looked down, took a deep breath, and then tried to find the words to explain that she would be gone for a year. She knows that her friends are happy on one hand, but on the other hand they will worry, because they will miss her for sure and besides they know that her leaving for another country would be a painful process for her and Beyoncé, mainly because of the current situation between them.

While Kelly was thinking about what she was going to say, she didn't see that Bey was approaching them and that for sure she will end up hearing everything.

"In order for me to work in this company it will be necessary for me to live in Paris for a year, because every beginner must work for one year in the headquarters of Gold Busniess and only after this period the employee can ask for a transfer to any place in the world where there is a branch of the company. After this period, if things don't change, I will go back to LA.
That is why I had a hard time accepting this proposal. I thought about it a few times, but what happened to me and Bey pushed me to make the decision to accept the offer they made me. "

"- What? Someone tell me I'm not hearing this, please!" Bey said in utter amazement. She only heard the part where Kelly was going to stay in Paris for a year and that all the rest she couldn't hear anymore. "- Kelly, please don't leave! I can't stay here for a year without you." Bey said crying.

The girls and I looked at each other and I didn't know what to do when I saw Giselle like that, but I can't change this decision I made. I need this time away to get over Bey.

"Girls, we're going to leave you alone. You two need to talk. You can count on us for anything! "said Michelle.

She, Lala, Monica and Alicia thought it best to leave Bey and Kelly alone to talk it over.
Kelly thanked them for their concern while Beyoncé seemed too stunned to say anything.
After saying goodbye to them, Kelly stayed in Bey's company, and then that distressed Bey spoke again.

"- Kelendria, why are you doing this to us?! I know I was wrong and I've asked you to forgive me for all the harm I've caused you, but don't you think that not being able to touch you as my girlfriend is already enough pain? Now to make matters worse I'll have to stay away from you for a year? She said, not caring about the amount of tears streaming down her own face as the other students walking by stared at them ." Giselle expressed total regret at what she had just heard.

"- Beyoncé, I can't stay here. It's not easy! Do you really think I'm only going there because I really want to work in Gold Business or because I want to torture you in some way? If that's what you're thinking, you can be sure that you're wrong. Do you know the real reason why I am accepting this offer? It's because everywhere I look here in LA, I see you. I see a little piece of both of us! So how can I get over someone who is everywhere I look and everywhere I go? I know I'm being a coward for seemingly running away. But it's just that I love you too much and staying here, at least right now, won't help me forget what we've lived through." Now the one who couldn't hold back her tears was Kelly. "- After the prom, the next day, I will be leaving. I'm sorry things have to be this way..."

"- I can't take it! I need you here Kelendria... I'd rather have you here, even if only as a friend, than you there without me even getting to see your face every day."

Beyoncé was now face to face with Kelly.... She saw in Kelly's eyes that the pain of the breakup was more than palpable there too, and she knew that Kelly was only doing this to try to get over her, because it was noticeable that Kelly still loves her as much as she loves her.  At that moment Giselle put her hands on the sides of Kelly's face and stroked it with her thumbs, then she brought her forehead together with Kelly's. Their lips were so close together that they could feel the heavy breathing between them. "- Kelendria Rowland, with all the certainty in me I say that you are the love of my life and the only person who can make my days better and more beautiful, so please don't go.

Not even if we open our own company here (as we always talked about doing), and then we can get married, build our own family, as we had planned during the time we were together. What do you think, baby? We will overcome all the bad things we have been through together, and we will be very happy again! "

"-I, I, I don't ..."

Without letting Kelly finish her speech, Bey kissed her. The kiss was passionate, but there was still pain in it. The tears that streamed down Kelly's face mingled with Bey's as the kiss grew deeper and more intense. They missed each other's lips so much and it was hard to waste every chance to taste the kiss that only they had.

While they were kissing, it seemed that there was no one else around them, but there is always someone to bring us back to reality or to burst the bubble that they had put themselves in, and that someone was Jay.

"- Beyoncé! " Jay shouted.

When Kelly heard that voice she immediately recognized who it was, it was like she was reliving that scene of Bey kissing Carter. At that very moment she turned away from Beyoncé and looked to the side, in that instant her eyes caught sight of why she was in the situation she was in. Then, before he could get any closer, she looked at Giselle again and said "You see, he will never leave us alone. You need to put a stop to this or else he will always come and go from your life, Beyoncé. Since you're not willing to end it, I am.... Goodbye!"

Before Bey could respond, Kelly took off running! But she didn't give up, this time she managed to go after Kelly, when she caught up to her, at the same time she blocked the driver's door, preventing Kelly from getting in.

"- Beyoncé, please let me through. I want to go home! Go see what Shaw wants and leave me alone."   Kelly asked amidst tears. "- I'm tired of all this!"

"- No, Kelendria, I'm not going to see what he wants because I know what I want. I want you, I don't want him! Look into my eyes and see, see what my soul says.... It says I want you, Kelendria! Let me finish talking to you and then you can go home?" Bey tried.

"- Okay, Giselle, let's get out of here to talk somewhere else."

Beyoncé almost jumped for joy.... As she was leaving to get her car, Shawn approached the two again.

"-Hello, Kelly! How are you?" He asked debauchedly. "-Well, from the looks of it you don't seem to be doing well. I understand, it's really bad to be cheated on by the people you love, isn't it? Not to mention that it's even worse to know that the person you love is still in love with their ex." She said, stopping next to Beyoncé.

"- Damn it, Shawn! Stop being crazy and leave me and Kelly alone." Yelled Beyoncé at him.

"- What happened, Bey? Until a few weeks ago it seemed like you didn't want me to leave you alone, now, just because you're in front of your little girlfriend you're treating me like this.... How ugly, don't you think?!"

Kelly took a deep breath and approached Carter, looked into his eyes and said, "You know, you managed to destroy our relationship, and as much as I was hurt, that doesn't make me hate you, but pity you. You are a person who is incapable of loving anyone and who doesn't know how important the value of loving and being loved is, is the most unhappy among men.

The short time I was with Bey, I was happy and so was she, because she was able to give me the love I needed and I reciprocated her in the same way. And do you know what makes me happy, even in the face of all that you have managed to do to destroy us?  It is knowing that I have been graced with the gift of forgiving a poor wretch like you, who doesn't know what it is to be happy next to a great love. The worst thing is that to find a little pleasure in life, you do everything to spoil the happiness of others. Poor you, Carter! So rich, but at the same time so poor... Poor in spirit and love.

Anyway... I won't waste my time with you.  But remember, we reap what we sow!  Now if you'll excuse me..." Shawn didn't say anything and Bey just watched Kelly finish him off without losing her elegance.

"- Kelly, where are you going? Did you forget that you agreed that we would talk?" Spoke Bey as she came out of her trance.

"- Beyoncé, I'm sorry, but I have to go. I think we've said all we have to say.... See you!"

Kelly backed the car up and got out.    At the same time, Bey turned to Jay, who was motionless after everything Kelly had said to him, and said "- I don't need to say anymore, Shawn. Kelly has said it all! But there was one thing she didn't do."

"- What didn't she do, Beyoncé?" he questioned.

"- That!" Said Bey punching him in the face. "This is because you managed to destroy my relationship with her. Now get out of my life and her life!"  Said Bey yelling at him as he pulled out of there to go home.

"- Giselle, I'll get you back, you'll see. With Kelly you won't stay." He said to himself as he watched Beyoncé walk away from him.

___________________________________

What do you think? What do I need to change or add? Leave your comments and your vote. Thanks! 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 444 15
what happens when you're connected to your Bestfriend's sister...in more ways than one? "I like my girls just like I like my Honey...Sweet,"🍯 Beyonc...
37.7K 2K 16
The flirtatious girl next door is hopelessly in love with Beyoncé, but Beyoncé is too blind to see. Will she notice her before it's too late? Read to...
1.1K 104 17
My FIRST Book - Two women with two different lifestyles, can this work!? Onika and her 2 year old daughter moves to Houston Texas after deciding th...
15.5K 747 30
Her powerful and provocative artistry fails to capture the hearts of those who don't quite understand her message. Often overlooked in the art world...