š„š”šš‡šŽš‘šˆš€ || š.š„

By billixix

"you're such a tease baby" she complains and lies down on her side. "don't call me that" i murmur, feeling he... More

šØš§šž
š­š°šØ
š­š”š«šžšž
šŸšØš®š«
šŸš¢šÆšž
š¬š¢š±
š¬šžšÆšžš§
šžš¢š š”š­
š§š¢š§šž
š­šžš§
šžš„šžšÆšžš§
š­š°šžš„šÆšž
š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§
šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§
š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
š­š°šžš§š­š²
š­š°šžš§š­š² šØš§šž

š“ š‡ š„ š’ š“ š€ š‘ š“

3.4K 60 10
By billixix

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
EUPHORIA X BILLIE EILISH
a few things from euphoria season 1 & 2 will probably come up but the rest is only fan fiction that i made up.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A Y V A
a normal english name, with a normal family. at least that was what ayva wanted it to look like on the outside.

actually, ayva didn't have an ordinary family. her mom had passed away by suicide when ayva was fourteen, something that left deep wounds and trauma for her. no one knew that her mother had died by suicide, everyone thought she had 'drowned', although ayva and her family knew the truth.

her father had started doing shit ton of drugs, although he tried to hide it even though ayva had seen the dark blue & purple bruises that were visible when he had his long-sleeved shirts rolled up, but he was also never home- he just was at his junkie ass girlfriend place all the time.

her dad was rich ass fuck meaning she also was rich ass fuck.

she was good at school, even though she skipped school sometimes. she had many friends but only a few close.

she has never been in love, only had a few crushes.

when she was partying, she was partying hard. all in or nothing, right? she drank everything; vodka, tequila? whatever she could find. it didn't matter how much she vomited, it was just to get up and drink again.

to act like ayva did, she still had a good reputation, except for those who were roughly homophobes. ayva was bisexual, she had been open about it since she started seventh grade. but just because ayva was a good-looking girl, most homophobes 'accepted' her.

B I L L I E
everyone knew who she was, obviously.

billie had a normal family, a good family. a mother, father and a brother, a dog too. just like a normal family in society.

but she wasn't normal.
not if you asked her.

she had started using drugs at a young age, mostly because it was fun and she was curious but she only used weed, for now.

she didn't care if she died at all. besides hating just about everyone except a few like nate her best friend she had a depression that had been going on for many many years. she didn't know why she had gotten it from the beginning, but things were happening around her all the time, her former best friend; rue overdosed who are currently in rehab.

rue understood billie in a way that nate didn't understand her. but rue understood her, that's why billie could tell her almost everything.

at school billie had status, she was very aware of it. she liked it, she knew that most of the status was because the insecure girls who wanted to try to have sex with a girl.

and let's face it, billie was the hottest masc lesbian girl in overall at school, guys thought she was attracted too, but they were quiet about it.

billie liked that girls thought she was attractive, she had no problem fucking one or two girls a week.

"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞" 

"𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐚."

OTHER CHARACTERS;

RUE BENNETT

FEZ

MADDY PEREZ

AND MANY MORE FROM THE EUPHORIA SERIES...

AUTHORS NOTE:
hello and welcome to another new book, honestly i'm so so excited for this book because i love euphoria and i love billie soo :) i hope y'all enjoy this as much i do when i write chapters to this book <3

DISCLAIMERS:
i don't own the rights to any of the canon characters of the serie euphoria streaming on HBO MAX, they belong to sam levinson.

please don't read if you can't handle sensitive topics like everything that is brought up in euphoria and if you get triggered easily, i don't wanna hurt anyone. remember that this is a wattpad book and not reality too :)

there will be a lot of smut, at least in the beginning so you know too, and i'll put a '☆' every time smut comes up!

alsoooo i'm not fluent english speaking so please keep that in mind too if you see some misspellings or some shit.

this book will probably have slow updates so you guys are aware of that too! :)

WELCOME TO 'EUPHORIA'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.2K 32
falling in love with my bully wasn't what I had planned for senior year. its not something I regret either. Disclaimer: this is a G!P (girl with a sh...
176K 6K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...
62.6K 328 28
Are you a good girl? ...
5.6K 73 12
A series of Billie Eilish inspired imagines and one shots. Each chapter is a different story (the ones with multiple parts are labelled that way) I a...