Tsukkikage little Kageyama AU

By AizawaKiribaku

Kageyama is a little and has no caregiver. He uses little space and age regression to block out some of his p... More

Caregiver Tsukishima
Bandaids
Dont have a title for it
Tsukishima family finds out?
Boyfriends
Kageyama slips at practice?
Mama Tsukishima
Halloween day!
Not a chapter
Timeskip review
The end!

Story info

1.1K 9 1
By AizawaKiribaku

This is a tsukkikage Au where kageyama is an age regressor and tsukishima is a care giver. It will start at the confession (3 months after school started) and not at the first day of school. This is not an Au where everyone is either a little or caregiver, just a select few who chose to be those.

This might include some angst and it will have some fluff. It may be a short book because I am not too verse on writing about littlespace and it was originally an idea I was going to put in a one shot book of Kiribaku but I noticed it was too long and it was too hard to find a story on little kageyama and caregiver tsukishima. The story will more focus on volleyball practice and their lives than actual matches against other teams.

I accept requests for things to be in the next chapters and I don't mind if you point out my mistakes so don't be afraid to comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 683 9
Fairy tail, the strongest guild in Fiorè and magnolia Freed always adore Laxus from afar and dreams to be with him. Even knowing that Laxus will neve...
2.9K 56 7
And so, the war began. (Bakugou just getting angry because people keep calling him short)
39.3K 3.1K 32
"I...I love you Mahi!!", And he was shocked. Why won't he? It was his best friend..the only friend he had...the most dear one to him!! "I...I respect...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...