On Duty

By LyLyana98

When a street fighter, Sua was recruit to be a bodyguard to the greatest singer Siyeon. A conflict of two com... More

Recruit
Hate
Lesson
Trust
Competition
Something?
Devil Home
In the ring
Unexpected
Butterfly
Can It Call Love?
Secret
Another Lie
Emma
When my heart...
2 AM
Hiding
Holding
The Truth
Fly High
In Your Arms
Reckless
Childhood Memory
Behind the mask
Rescue
Surprise
For You
Christmas Gift
On Duty

A request

575 34 11
By LyLyana98

Sua's POV

I woke up early today since today is my first day. I was given a suit same like other bodyguard. Jiu help me to dress up, honestly I feel like a kid who got dress up by their mother. 'Jiu I can do it myself. You need to rest.' she's busy tying up my tie 'aww..come on it's your first day and I want you to look good. You didn't tell me you are working with Lee Siyeon.' she look at me with sparkling eyes. 'I don't know her and I don't think its important.' she just let out a sigh and role her eyes. 'Can I get a hug from my lovely sister at least?' I open my arms, I can see she's smiling and hug me.

I enter the car there's Siyeon manager, Alex. I greet him but as soon I see the blonde girl enter the car my smile fade. The fact that I have to work with someone that arrogant and rude like her pissing me off. We enter a building where Siyeon working. Today schedule wardrobe for interview and idol room. Well its not much but right now she's pushing me too hard. I swear to god I feel like I will knock her anytime. First she ask me to buy her lunch, then she ask me to get the stylist and now she ask me to massage her.

'Ya I'm asking you to massage me. My shoulder stiffing.' I glared at her. 'What are you glaring?' without answering her question I just leave her. I didn't expect that she will be this annoying. Alex approach me 'Bora shi I'm sorry you have to deal with her but she actually a nice person.' I look at him disbelief with his word 'nice?are you blind?she's nothing but a spoil brat. I don't know how you dealing with her.' Alex just laughing at me. He bought me cup of coffee and sandwich since I haven't had my lunch.

'Kim Bora you can go home after the schedule, I want to have fun tonight.' aha...good luck with that. I have your father order so I will make sure you get home with me. 'Do you hear me?' I don't talk to her. Basically I just hate her so why would I talk to her. 'ya?!' she yelled at me 'Siyeon enough, just focus for the interview.' Alex pulling her to calm down. 'This bitch keep ignoring me. I don't even want her to be here. Its all because of my father.' well too bad for you. Your father is a nice man but you being such a pain in the ass.the whole day I just avoiding talk to her and just focus on my job.

Somnic Enterprise

Mr.Lee's POV

'Mr.Lee the investor here.' I walk to the meeting room with my secretary. I cannot take this meeting lightly since the investor also are targeted by K enterprise. 'Hello Mr. Asaka. How you doing?' I greet the Japanese guy. Mr. Asaka is one of our big investor but recently he started to initiate with K Enterprise. 'Mr.Lee its been awhile. I see you looking dashing today.'hahaha of course. I'm meeting one of my biggest investor got to make a good impression.' I take a sit infront of him.

'Mr.Asaka I see that you are dealing the same project with K Enterprise. May I know what are they offering?'I look at him seriously. 'Well not much, knowing that both of you having big reputation and both of you actually having the same advantage. I'm looking for something that can increase my sell.' he give me the file. K Enterprise offer one of their top model as the model for the project and also sponsoring them. The amount is big but knowing my investor I can offer him more than this. 'Mr. Asaka I think you know my daughter, Lee Siyeon. Instead of using the top model, I believe my daughter can attract more customers.' I know that Siyeon will hate this idea but I have to try. 'I do know your daughter. She have a beautiful voice but I have never see her once in this building. I believe that there's a problem between of you.' 'hahah... no we don't, every parents have a conflict with their children. Siyeon is busy with her show and all the interview, so I usually ask her to take a rest at home.' Mr. Asaka looking at me probably doubting my answer.

'I do want your daughter to be the face of my project. I'll give you time until next week and if she didn't show up this project will go to your competitor.' with that I'm agree. 'Sir may I speak?' my secretary speak. 'Sir knowing your bond with your daughter I bet it will be hard to convince her.' I look at him massaging my temple. 'I know but I have to try. If we losing this project, I believe Kim will attract more of our big investor.' 'so what are you suggesting sir?' honestly I don't know but I will try talk to her tonight.

Jiu's POV

I spending my time exploring the mansion. I have private nurse to company me since I haven't got appointment. The mansion is big but I feel bored doing nothing. 'Nurse Choi can we go out?' I look at the lady who reading my blood pressure. 'I was about to ask you to get ready, since Mr.Lee ask me to bring you to shopping mall. You guys didn't bring lot of things so he ask me to bring you to buy some clothes.' 'but I don't have money.' nurse Choi give me a card. 'Mr.Lee ask to use his card.' wow he surely a nice man. He provide lot of things for us.

'Let me know if you feel tired Ms.Kim.' nurse Choi walking beside me wearing her casual clothes.'Just call me Jiu and sure I will let you know but right now I'm ok' I smile at her.I bought some clothes for me and Sua. I even bought her a dress, who know maybe someday she have to wear it too. I also treat nurse Choi since she company me and I guess I will spend more time with her. Although Mr.Lee give me his card I'm not going to spend alot.

'Jiu come in' nurse Choi enter the lift. Just about the door close 'Hold up..' a man stop the door. A women wearing black suit with her hair tied up enter. 'Thank you' she smile and I just nod. 'Jiyeon. Yes can I meet you today for dinner? Ok I'll pick you up.' she end her call 'I will have dinner with Jiyeon later. So you can leave after this.' she told her bodyguard. Suddenly the lift stop making me fall 'Jiu are you ok?' I nod at nurse Choi question 'don't worry I'm fine' I smile to her. 'Hey what happen?' her bodyguard pressing the voice button 'I'm sorry sir but it seems there's technical problem. We will get you. Give us few minute.' the other person on the line answer. I can see that they are pissing off. 'its ok. A few minute won't hurt me.' the women tell her bodyguard.

5 minute past and I can see that she sweating alot. She take off her jacket, unbutton her shirt. 'Are you ok miss?' I ask her but she just keep silent. 'I'm fine. I just need some space.' she's breathing heavily. 'Boss should I break the door?' 'no just keep your distance from me. Its hard for me to breath.' I can see she's breathing heavily. 'Are you perhaps scare of small space?' I ask her and I was right. 'Close your eyes' I ask her, at first she was hesitate but then she close her eyes. I hold her hand and sing a song. I can see her breathing slowly change to normal. I sing a children song, my dad write it for me and Sua. They sing it to us whenever we have nightmare.

'Are you ok now?' she nod. 'I want to ask you something but how did you know that song?' I smile at her 'My father wrote it for me and my sister when I was a kid. One time we got lock in the basement at my house and there was a kid who always play with us, she scared of small space like you. So I sing for her.'. she looking at me not blinking her eyes. The lift start to move again and the door open. 'Thank you for your help miss..' she raise her eyebrows 'Miss Minji' I look at her and she smile. She reach out something from her pocket 'This is my card. If you need anything just call me.' I take the card, watching her walk away. I look at the card 'Kim Yoohyeon; I feel like I have heard this name before.

Yoohyeon's POV

After I return from the shopping mall, I drive to Jiyeon's place. I thought maybe I should make sometime for her. I saw her walking to me wearing a casual clothes. 'Hey babe' I greet her with smile. 'Hey baby.' she smile back. I hold her hand 'Jiyeon..about last time at the office I'm sorry. I got hurt knowing someone touching you. I'm sorry.' I look at her regretting my action last time. 'Its ok Yooh. I'm sorry too for being reckless.' she smile at me and then she kiss my cheek making me blush.

I took her for a fancy dinner since its been awhile since the last time we went for a date. 'I have something for you' she looking at me. I take out a box from my pocket. 'for you' I give to her. She open the box 'aww its beautiful Yooh, but what is it for?' I hold her hand and look at her face 'for love that I have for you.' I kiss her hand making she smile. 'Thank you Yooh I really love it.'. after the dinner I ask her where she want to go but I didn't expect her to bring me to night club. I was thinking for a walk or somewhere that are cozy.

'Come on Yooh just this time. If you don't like it, I won't force you ok.'I hate to be here but maybe I should try. Since this is Jiyeon life. I need to learn, to adapt with her life too. We enter the club and its loud. Smell of alcohol and people making out. This is disgusting. 'Oh Ji,you are here. Let's dance!' Jiyeon friend pull her to dance floor 'It's ok you go. I'll be at the bar.'. I let her enjoy with her friend. I order some drink for myself. After few hours I start to feel restless. I look for Jiyeon and she was dancing with a guy. 'Sorry but she's mine.' I pull her from the man.

We walk to my car and clearly that Jiyeon having too much fun. 'Lets have more fun Yooh!' she shout 'Jiyeon we going home. You drunk.'. Jiyeon try to kiss me but the smell of the alcohol and sweat just too much for me, so I push her hand 'you are no fun Yooh unlike Siyeon.'. With that name I turn to Jiyeon. 'What you say?' Jiyeon just laugh at me 'I say you are no fun unlike Siyeon. You know what she fuck me so good that night.' I can feel my anger build up. 'Are you telling me the one who mark you is Siyeon?' 'yes baby.'. I send Jiyeon home knowing she too drunk I bet she telling me the truth.

I called one person when it come to this job. 'Yubin I have job for you.'

____________________________________________

Finally Dami. Ok I didn't forget Dami, she just another role. What role? well you have to read ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1K 24
Siyeon is a new student at her school. She accidentally bumps into a girl in the hallway. That girl just happened to be Kim Bora a.k.a the stuck up...
Around By xkaszx

Fanfiction

887 49 6
She fell for her best friend but kept it a secret from her because there's so many at stake. That is, until one slip of her tongue crumbled all of he...
8.2K 412 29
...
2.1K 150 9
- Yoohyeon suddenly wakes up from her 3 year coma, forgetting most of her memories. Now she has to remember everything so she can go back to how she...