Only You - I.NY FF

By Sianri_Go

When a medical student accidentally recorded a woman dancing in her balcony wearing only towel while doing he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
MY NEW BOOKS!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
EPILOGUE

Chapter 80

780 38 8
By Sianri_Go

It's still the same day, where Jihyo had witnessed the moment you had shared with Nayeon. It was new to her since she wasn't sure what relationship you two possess but she knows that it's something else. Jihyo wants to go to the hospital's cafeteria to get some beverage to drink. She met Moonbyul on her way so the two decided to walk together as they chatter. 

"Oh now that we got to talk, may I ask if you know if there's something happening between Nayeon unnie and Y/n?" Jihyo asked to the woman that's next to her. As soon as Moonbyul heard the question, she let out a few chuckles and answered right away.

"Yeah, I know for sure" Moonbyul gave a response "But why do you ask, Ji?" She continued after which made Jihyo scratch her nape.

"Just curious, and I saw the two of them having some kind of moment up there" Jihyo answered with full honesty. The other girl just shook her head as her lips tugged into a grin. She was not that surprised at all and feeling amused by what she had heard.  

"Ah those two can't really control themselves even though they are in a public place. So after seeing that thing, what did you think is going between them?" Moonbyul chuckled and gave a pat on Jihyo's shoulder.

"Of course, they might be dating? And I remember one of her friend saying that the doctor has a crush on her so I guess she's trying to win her heart or something." The younger mentioned the answer that is mostly to be said once you see two person acting like that.

"I just hope so. Well, they are not dating, but where this will even go to?" The other girl told her as she rose both of her eyebrows. "Let's just wait"

Jihyo merely nodded her head, thinking that isn't really impossible since she saw how you and Nayeon shared looks.  They've reached their destination and as soon as they landed their eyes inside, the two saw their younger friends which are Dahyun and Chaeyoung. 

"Hey, Chae and Hyun" The oldest to the four of them called. This caught the attention of the two that they turned their heads to where they have heard the voice.  It's Jihyo whom sat with the two since Moonbyul offered to buy the drinks for the both of them. 

"Hi, unnie" Dahyun greeted with a smile. 

"Hey, you both don't have something to do?" Jihyo responded. 

Chaeyoung shook her head "For now. We're only taking break and it's still not that long when we arrived here so maybe we can stay here for a while. What about the two of you?" 

"Oh I just bumped into her when I was on my way and had some conversation" Jihyo replied.  

"Conversation about what? Mind to share it?" Dahyun voiced out that causes Jihyo to laugh.

"Too curious." She clicked her tongue. It results with Dahyun whining and kept asking what the conversation is about.  Chaeyoung just watched her friend, her eyes are judging Dahyun's whole existence while drinking. "My gosh. Okay, stop already. It's about Nayeon and Y/n"

Now that Jihyo said it, Dahyun even got more interested and Chaeyoung joined already since it caught her attention too. "Has Moonbyul unnie already told you?" Dahyun pondered, puckering her lips on the side.

"Huh, what do you mean about it?" Jihyo questioned. It's like she is the one who has something to know. Chaeyound looked at Dahyun, wondering also. 

"That they were lovers?" Dahyun stated. Chaeyoung got into her senses and smacked her friend's head.

"Yah! Dahyun-ah, what did you just do..." Chaeyoung uttered when she saw Jihyo became like someone who has just lost their own mind. Jihyo's face scrunched into expression full of confusion.

"Repeat it again, Dahyun-ah" The latter ordered to the younger girl who shivered when Jihyo decided to get closer to her so she can hear the words more clearly.

"Wh-what?" The girl stuttered as her eyebrows creased. Moonbyul arrived at the table, observing the girls. 

"What is happening?" She placed the beverages she bought, feeling the tension that is built up. Jihyo leaned back and asked the girl who just got there, instead.  

She pointed at girl, who's terrified already on what she has caused "Dahyun said something, is it true?"

"What is it about?" Moonbyul raised her eyebrow and threw a look on Dahyun. 

"I-" Since Dahyun can't talk anymore because of nervousness that flows in her blood now, which making her feel cold, Chaeyoung did it instead for her. "She revealed that Dr. Song and Nayeon unnie are ex-lovers"

"Ah...what?!" Moonbyul widen her eyes as she shakily pointer her finger to Dahyun. "No way, you did just not, DaHYUn!!!" 

"Why? Am I not allowed to know any of these?" Jihyo rolled her eyes and snatched the drink that Moonbyul had bought. She took a sip before speaking again "So that means Dr. Song is her ex-girlfriend..."

She hummed then realized something after a few seconds "Then she is the girl that cheated on Nayeon unnie, why are you letting that girl close to her?!" 

"Th-"

"Yah, you're letting someone close to our unnie who did hurt her in the past?! And Nayeon unnie seems to go back together with her again." Jihyo uttered. "Why did you just tell me this now?!"

The shouts that came from Jihyo can be heard through the whole place, they were lucky that there is no people inside. "Jihyo-yah, chill. Just chill."

Moonbyul stood at her back and massaged her shoulders to ease her friend from raging. Chaeyoung made her drink again so that it'll chill her for a moment before they speak again.

"Don't worry, unnie. Y/n is kind, she won't hurt unnie" Dahyun said as the other two agreed.

"How can you be so sure about that?" Jihyo asked after telling to the oldest girl to take a sit already. 

"Actually, that scene that Nayeon had seen for the past years is just a misunderstanding. Well, as you can see, those two seems to be in good terms now and your unnie is comfortable with her again. That is because they got to discuss already and she had the chance to know what is the truth" Moonbyul explained, calmly. Jihyo rubbed her cheeks and stared at her.

"What do you exactly mean? She said that she had seen the kiss that happened with her own eyes"

"That's true but it wasn't done intentionally and Y/n did not expect that, she had no idea that it's gonna happen like that. So don't be too worried, everything is settled." Moonbyul remarked, reaching for her beverage to drink. 

"It is obvious that Nayeon unnie has forgiven Dr. Song, after all she wasn't at fault. Maybe in those times, things has been going hard for unnie that's why she decided to do that." Chaeyoung added, a smile is forming in her lips to show. 

"Okay then. I think that you are all right but if she made a wrong move, she won't never see the tomorrow" Jihyo ended with a laugh as the rest followed, agreeing with her.

---

"Hello, is Dr. Song Y/n still in?" A boy in his teenage years asked once he caught himself in front of the desk already.

Nayeon has to raise her head to look at the person whom asked. When she got a glimpse of the boy, she wondered why is the boy's face familiar.

"Excuse me, who is the person you are asking for again, sir?" Nayeon asked him as she hadn't heard the boy clearly.

The boy smiled and mentioned a name that is very familiar to her. 

"It's Dr. Song Y/n, miss" 

Nayeon nodded her head " She is still in the room but her shift is coming to end. Why, sir? Do you have an appointment with her?" 

"Ah no, I want to make sure if noona is still here. Oh and I know it's strange, but you look familiar, miss... perhaps we've met already?" The teenage boy shyly mentioned, taking a good look on Nayeon's face.

Nayeon also had the feeling that they know one another, it's just time has passed and it will blurry some moments you've had. She's trying to remember the boy but then realized that the boy had called Y/n as her noona. 

The skin between her eyebrows creased, opening her mouth slowly "Is Dr. Song related to you? It could be that you are her brother or cousin?"

"I'm her brother! Do you know her personally?" He questioned, really pursued to remember the person that's in front of her.

Nayeon's mouth formed into a circle when the memories of a small boy suddenly showed up and the sides of her lips turned upwards. She thought that the boy grew up well.

"Yeah, I am her friend. Name is Nayeon, it may ring a bell" She smiled and watched the boy thinking after of mentioning her own name.

Nayeon saw that his eyes suddenly widen, as he excitedly pointed at her.

"Nayeon... Nayeon noona. Oh! How could I forget you, noona!" He shouted, voice full of excitement as he came into realization. 

"Yes, it's good that you remember me now. It's the same with me, but I'm sorry it looks like I forgot your name." She rubbed her forehead while looking at the boy. 

"Noona, it's okay. I'm Hyunwoo, Song Hyunwoo" Hyunwoo introduced, his smile keeps getting wider as he watches the expression that she is making.

"Right. Hyunwoo, it's nice to see you again. You got so tall. And your sister has two more patients left so maybe you can sit there and wait for a while." Chuckles escaped his mouth when he heard the compliment, nodding his head afterward when the instructions were said.

"I guess, I have to wait for that woman again. Thank you, noona. Talk to you soon, you can go back to your work now, I'm sorry for disturbing."  

"No, it's okay. You can take a sit now. I'm sure that I will see you again, woo-nie." The boy gave her a smile before walking to where the seats are.

Nayeon stared at his retreating figure, realizing the time that had passed since she saw that someone who was once a little boy is now in his teenage years and got so much taller.

"He just looks like her"

"And wow. I feel so old already" As she mumbled these words under her breathe, she decided to take her paper works.

She moved her head sideways while laughing and continued the things she needs to finish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...
104K 5K 35
Im Nayeon, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had her ordinary life for years after she finished her degree. However, it all changes as sh...
2.9K 173 19
Mina and Chaeyoung were always too busy to worry about soulmates. Mina was knee-deep into her medical science degree program at Korea University and...
13.4K 445 26
"We're a mistake, but sometimes perfect isn't always the best" Y/N, a friend of TWICE, a typical ONCE and an easy-going person is faced with the...