Madam President ✓

By CelestiaNorwood

After a day that will go down as one of the worst in recent American history, a freshman congresswoman is thr... More

Dream Cast
1. I Don't Owe Him Respect
2. There's A First Time For Everything
3. Debate
4. The Line Of Succesion
5. This Can't Be Happening
6. An Oath
7.Traitor
8. Madam President
9. One Crazy Motherfucker
10. Working With A Genius
11. Okay, Maybe He Wasn't Always Bad
12. I Feel F*cking Useless
13. We Can't Take Much More Of This
14. Madam Speaker
15. Adressing The Nation
16. Trust Nobody
17. It Never Ends
18. Victory Is Nerve Wracking
19. Evidence
20. Unity
21. IQ
22. Domestic Violence
23. Don't Be Paranoid
24. An Affair
25. We're So Close
26. A Toast
27. Miranda Rights
28. Political Optics
29. Offspring
30. Interrogation
31. Childbirth
32. I Can't Believe It Was Her
33. Jeremy
34. Dreaming
35. And So It Begins
36. Don't Pretend To Be The Good Guy
37. It Never Ends, Does It?
38. Finding Out
39. Betrayal
40. An Unlikely Survivor
41. Short Notice
42. How Do I Go On After This?
43. An Eventful Evening
44. Changing The Rules
45. State Of The Union
PART TWO- The Dream Cast
PART TWO- 46. A Taste Of Controversy
47. Ignorance Is Bliss
48. Interviews
49. Revelations
50. What A Fucking Hypocrite
51. Prenatal
52. Chairwoman
53. Security Breaches
54. Another Investigation
55. Morality
56. Somebody To Talk To
57. Mental Torture
58. Murder Is Always The Answer
59. Treat It Like A Campaign
60. Not A Moment's Peace
61. I Regret Ever Agreeing To This
62. A Contingency Plan
63. Plotting
64. A Short Stay
65. Playing Dirty
66. Opponets
67. The Morning Of
68. The Hearing
69. Voting
70. Guantanamo Bay
71. A One Time Oath
72. Burnout
PART THREE- The Dream Cast
PART THREE- 73. A Missing Press Secretary
74. Triggers
75. Location
76. A Traumatic Past
77. Literal Fucking Torture
78. Job Interview
79. An Alternate Path
80. Horrible Accidents
81. Sacrifices
82. Anthony
83. Distancing
85. Another Power Transition
86. The Team
87. Mr.President
88. I Was So Close
89. Eavesdropper
90. A Different War
91. Brutality
92. Training
93. Final Stages
94. Belarus
95. Wrong Place, Wrong Time
96. No Going Back
97. Arrival
98. To The Sewers
99. Rescue
100. Deaths Add Up Quickly
101. Lynn
102.Leo
103. Kept Promises
104. Escape
105. Countdown
106. Promotions
107. Pain
108. Darrel
109. I Don't Get Paid Enough For This Shit
110. Former Opponets
111. Attack
Epilouge
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON

84. Minister Petrov

18 3 9
By CelestiaNorwood

For weeks, President Ivanov thought he'd prepared for every scenario. This was the one thing he hadn't taken into account. He paced across his office, wanting to kill something.

The nerve of that woman, ruining everything- he thought to himself. He finally made eye contact with the man who showed him an American news station.

Ivanov was never intimidated, and he never backed down- but one year ago he made the decision to keep this man close.

He'd never planned on having a prime minister, but he felt as if there was no other choice. Petrov rose to power in the health ministry at an unprecedented rate- after every single person above him died off in the span of three months. As much as he hated to admit it- killing Petrov wasn't an option. His advice was too valuable.

  They'd grown up in vastly different ways. As the son of a long-reigning president, Ivanov was sheltered. Government provided security surrounded him for almost thirty years of his life- and of course, resumed when he decided to run.

  Despite this- the Americans made well over fifty assassination attempts the first years. As far as he knew, they stopped sending their snipers when they realized he would always find out.

  He'd faced adversaries and obstacles, but up until this point- his life had gone exactly how he planned.

  Petrov's family could never afford tutors or good schools- they  could hardly keep a roof on the four room house, so it was a miracle he was as smart as he was. He'd quite literally killed his way into college by shooting three people on the admissions committee- thus overwhelming and forcing them to minimize how long they spent on each application. They'd been so tired when they got to his they didn't pay attention to the poor tests scores- he almost never had time to study.

  A few of his professors could see something in his eyes that terrified them: a willingness to do anything to land on top. They would have no idea how accurate their theories turned out to be.

  Fourteen years ago the university burned down during the middle of a Monday with most students and teachers inside. Less than a hundred were able to flee before it spread too much, too fast. Petrov got out unscathed, and a classmate of his took note of the look on his face- like he was proud.

  That classmate made a promise to herself seconds later: No matter where that psychopath's future may go, she would keep her mouth shut. She had visions of her own- working her way up to president of Russia was the biggest, with the last female leader having died over two hundred years ago.

  She swore she would not suffer the same fate.

  Fast forward nine years, and she'd worked her way to a lower level cabinet position under Ivanov: Minister of health. Her medical degree helped her pretend to care about the people, and by 2021 she's gotten so close to a promotion.

  Then an Ebola researcher was promoted to fourth deputy minister  and everything changed.

  She was dead- they all were, before she had a chance to flee the country.

  Ivanov had finally met his match. He gave him the very promotion he was after so he could keep him close.

"Mr.President-" Petrov said. "I know we only have one recent example to go off of but.... American presidents only resign when something big's happened or is going to happen."

"So what are you saying?" Ivanov decided to listen. America was their common enemy, after all.

"I'm saying we should both go into the bunker and not leave it until their guy is out of our airspace."

"Not happening-"

"Mr.President, I know you don't want to hear this but they are more powerful. We won't have this upper hand forever and I'd advise that you don't let the power go to your head-"

"Question me again and I'll have yours cut off." Ivanov angrily yanked him forward by the collar of his shirt. Petrov didn't move a muscle- he found violence quite entertaining. If he was going to die, he wouldn't mind watching the blood flow from his neck for a quarter of a second. "We stick to the original plan- that is final. If they do send people in to rescue him without giving us the code, we kill them all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 3 16
Total Word Count:54,047 *Available on Amazon* She's the youngest President in United States history. Thirty-five year old Ally Feinstein already has...
2.9K 69 14
"What do you say, bellissima?" "Stop calling me that, Arius." "Over my dead body, wife." ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:˚ ♡ ⋆。˚・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Lucian West was in de...
5.4K 255 8
**TRIGGER WARNING. Contains the sensitive topic of rape and its aftermath.** She's not her daddy's little girl anymore. A confrontation is brewing...
301K 29.1K 82
Her memory was taken. Her skills were not. Her very presence is a threat to everything he has ever cared for. They might make a powerful team... ...