TROUBLEMAKER | Choi Yeonjun

By lale2019

Campus bad boy Yeonjun doesn't care about studies and just does what he wants, messing around with his friend... More

Author note✨
Profiels💫
1. Chapter
2. Chapter
3. Chapter
4. Chapter
5. Chapter
6. Chapter
7. Chapter
8. Chapter
9. Chapter
10. Chapter
11. Chapter
12. Chapter
13. Chapter
14. Chapter
15. Chapter
16. Chapter
17. Chapter
18. Chapter
19. Chapter
21. Chapter
22. Chapter
23. Chapter
24. Chapter
25. Chapter
26.Chapter
27. Chapter
28. Chapter
29. Chapter
30. Chapter
31. Chapter
32. Chapter
33. Chapter
34. Chapter
35. Chapter
36. Chapter
37. Chapter
38. Chapter
39. Chapter
40. Chapter
41. Chapter
42. Chapter
43. Chapter
44. Chapter
45. Chapter
46. Chapter
47. Chapter
48. Chapter
49. Chapter
50. Chapter
51. Chapter
52. Chapter
The end

20. Chapter

2.9K 96 11
By lale2019

Monday, it could be better for y/n honestly. Her day started with oversleeping and rushing herself to get ready for class on time to getting a message from hueningkai to tell her that soobin is going to help him for his project and both of them will be off campus.

Entering the class she felt a bit down to not see her two best friends the first day of the week, could you call her clingy for it? Well maybe, but she loves them so much.

„What's wrong?" heeyoung questioned her. „Nothing.." she sighed „oh c'mon spill" her friend insisted to know what's going on.

„Soobin and hueningkai are not in university today" y/n said with a pout. „Omg, you're so clingy" heeyoung chuckled and y/n whined „but they're my best friends it's not the same"

....

The class came to an end, but what's the point when her besties are not here. She slowly put her belongings in her bag, when she felt a presence in front of her.

Looking up she meet with two big brown eyes „hey taehyunie" she greeted him „hey y/n" he smiled at her.

„Something wrong?" she asked confused. „Oh, no" he chuckled „I overheard the conversation with heeyoung, soobin and hueningkai are not here today?"

„No.." she responded. „Would you like to join me for lunch?" he asked. „Uhm.. I don't wanna disrupt you.." she felt unsure.

„If you would, then I wouldn't ask you in first place" he rolled his eyes playfully. „True" she chuckled „well I would love to eat lunch with you" she smiled at him.

Both of them made their way to the cafeteria of the university, chatting on the way.

They barely talked the prior semesters and at this point she was wondering why she haven't started talking to him early. He's really funny and also mature and wise. No doubt, y/n was enjoying the time she spent with him.

Meanwhile

Yeonjun's pov

Later that day

Y/n's pov

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.4K 22
Taehyun and Y/N, two individuals who can't stand each other. But when something happens to Y/N, the two are forced to spend some time together. Not y...
8.9K 635 25
What happens when a new family settles down in the house next to the Kang's? Kang Taehyun, a cheery and a bright-like boy meets Choi Beomgyu, a kid w...
16.8K 640 11
A story where Beomgyu and Yeonjun were bestfriends. Beomgyu was a quiet boy, and he had difficulty to express himself and his feelings. No one could...
7.7K 467 12
~°•☆•°~ 20 year old beomgyus parents were asking him to get married, he told them he has a bf but he accidentally gave the schools nerds name as his...