The Symbiote Saiyan Book 3: T...

By Acrawft

Six months have passed since the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament. The host/symbiote duo of Goku and Veno... More

Capsule Call
The Pilaf Gang's Vendetta
Carlton Drake
Brief Introduction
Demon Dagger
General Blue
Pizza Delivery
West City
Launch (Pistole) vs. Mai (Vendetta)
Sins Of The Father
Plan of Defense
Battle For Capsule Corp
Conflicted
Colonel Violet
Doctor Doom
Access to Latveria
The Monkey Is Out Of The Bag
Pain of Loss Part 1
Pain of Loss Part 2
The Tarkin Conspiracy
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Beating
Suno
Mercenary Tao
Muscle Tower
Turtle Prison Break
Major Metallitron
Krillin and Emperor Pilaf vs. Ninja Murasaki
The Legacy of Eddie Brock
Oolong and Puar vs. Ninja Murasaki
Bulma and Colonel Violet vs. Ninja Murasaki
Mai (Vendetta) vs. Ninja Murasaki
Launch (Pistole) vs. Ninja Murasaki
Venom vs. Ninja Murasaki
Yamcha's Broken Heart
Gebo Gero
Fallen Disciple
Love Triangle Awareness
Android 8
Goku vs. Doctor Doom
The Land of Korin
The Thunderbolts
Master Roshi Returns
Korin
A Violet End to Bulcha
A Shadow Over Mai And Vendetta
Pizza
Fake Launch
Ghost Rider
Bullet
Divine Water
Confronting the Thunderbolts
Launch vs. Hasky
Penance Aftermath
Ageless
Red Ribbon Exposed
Eddie and Hasky
Storming The Red Ribbon Base
Completely Expected Betrayal
The Value Of A Soldier's Life
Get 'Red'y To Crumble
Venom vs. Commander Red
Graduation
Post Credit Scenes

The Z Fighters vs. The Thunderbolts

56 3 0
By Acrawft

"Okay, Launch is dealing with Hasky. Shouldn't we go after her and help?" Asked a worried Goku.

"No. Launch and Pistole can handle themselves. The rest of our friends and Emperor Pissoff need our help now. It's about time we make N. Tropy and Inferno Dry Bones pay for harming our friends." Venom informed Goku.

"Shu! Mai! Attack now! Show your emperor what it means to be a proud member of the Pilaf Gang!" Emperor Pilaf ordered.

"Yes sire!" Shu proclaimed.

"As you wish our emperor." Mai and Vendetta sarcastically said as she pounded her fist in her cupped hand.

"Bulma, you Oolong and Upa should go hide." Violet ordered her friend.

"No, I am not leaving you." Said a very stubborn Bulma.

"Bulma, I know you love me but your going to have to hide. Your a techy and not a fighter like the rest of of us." Violet ordered.

"What? I don't love you!" Bulma said.

"And here I thought you were going to give me a kiss goodbye before I went off to do hero stuff." Violet smirked.

"I AM NOT KISSING YOU!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!" Bulma yelled with aggravation.

"Oh well. It was worth a shot. Now go hide with Oolong. At least he is smart enough to do as I say." Violet said as she followed Yamcha and the others onto the battlefield.

"Well you heard the woman. Let's go hide Bulma. I will try and flag Puar down. Maybe the four of us can chill behind that rock until the battle is over." Oolong suggested.

"Oh no! I am not going to let every one of my friends fight while I sit back and relax behind a stupid chunk of Earth!" Bulma said as she scurried to several mechanical parts laying about.

"And what are you going to do about it? You don't exactly know martial arts." Oolong commented.

"You heard Violet right? I am the techy. Now hand me whatever parts I say I need. It's time to build a weapon that would knock General Blue and Mercenary Tao off their feet." Commanded Bulma as she started screwing two pieces of machines together.

"Figures that is the only part you heard Violet say." Oolong groaned as he and Upa started to assist in Bulma's endeavor.

"You take on Venom, Mai, and Krillin. It's about time I catch up with Master Roshi and the rest." Tao ordered.

"And what about Pilaf, Shu, Puar, and their horde of deer?" Ghost Rider asked.

"Their nothing. All they will ever serve as is a distraction. Their demise will be dealt with quickly and shortly." Tao said as he continued to walk calmly towards the raging Turtle Hermit who was running at Tao full speed along with Violet, Bora, and Yamcha.

"Very well, I have been meaning to collect their sins." Ghost Rider muttered as he approached his group. "With this symbiote's demise, I can be one step closer to rescuing Lapis and Lazuli from Doctor Gero, Tarkin, and Carlton Drake. Then I will finally reunite with Annie and Dylan in the afterlife. I just hope Hasky is doing alright against Launch."

"Alright Inferno Dry Bones! First you need to pay, then N. Tropy!" Venom snarled as he went to punch Ghost Rider in the face, but the flaming skeleton was able to block the fist with one hand.

"I doubt it, you will not be able to get past me. You don't need to worry though, I will send Tao to the same place I intend to send your soul to...hell." Eddie said as he continued to grasp Venom's fist in his palm, making Venom cry out in pain due to the burning sensation.

"Geez that hurts!" Venom and Goku cried.

"Now away with you!" Ghost Rider shouted as he punched the symbiote in the face making him go crashing into one of the motorcycling deer.

"Goku!" Krillin cried as he rushed to his best friend's side, making Mai and Vendetta take on General Blue alone.

"Man Inferno Dry Bones is strong. It's a good thing Launch and Pistole aren't here to get harmed. We might need your help with this one Hobbit." Venom commented as Krillin helped pick up the symbiote off the floor along with the deer.

"Kinda figured that, especially with fire being one of your weaknesses." Krillin said. "What are we going to do about it?"

"We are going to have to fight in our human form." Goku answered as Venom got absorbed into Goku's skin. "I may not be as powerful, but I can still apply my martial arts skills while not getting burned as much."

"You can't say the same thing for Mai though, considering she doesn't know martial arts all that well." Krillin said as Ghost Rider was taking the upper hand, using his flames to severely weaken the more unskilled Vendetta.

"ARGH!! IT BURNS!!" Vendetta and Mai cried, unleashing a loud symbiotic roar.

"Mai!" Shu shouted with horror.

"No! My loyal servant!" Pilaf cried.

"Your sins are not as great as Venom, but they are abundant in both human and symbiote, something you don't share with Goku. I look forward to incarnating your soul along with your father." Ghost Rider smirked.

"ARGH!!!!" Vendetta and Mai cried.

"That's it! You there! Go help Mai!" Pilaf commanded one of his 'faithful' deer, a buck that bore a metal chain as his weapon. With a glance given to him by the true buck leader that was escorting Pilaf, the deer with the chain charged forward humming his motorcycle in a threatening manner. In response, Eddie threw Mai to the ground and drew his attention to the deer. When the buck took a swing, Eddie simply sidestepped and grabbed the deer by the face and burned away every atom of his body.

"Oh dear." Pilaf said as the entire gang of dear drove away. They didn't retreat but rather lined up rank in file behind Pilaf and the buck leader, waiting on standby for further orders.

"We need to work together, but we need your help and especially Krillin's." Goku said as he helped Mai off the floor.

"This is going to be hell, but I will do whatever you have planned." Krillin agreed.

"At least this is going to be easier than Doctor Doom." Mai muttered as she, Vendetta, Goku, Venom, and Krillin observed Ghost Rider pick up the motorcycle and chain, making both metals ignite into flames claiming them as his own property.

"This is going to be a wild ride." Blue said as he drove forward towards the trio whipping the flaming chain at them.

Meanwhile, at another part of the battle....

"You have grown soft Roshi. Relying on your students and those stupid deer to fight me, and here I thought you were better than that." Mercenary Tao mocked as he fought off Master Roshi, Yamcha, Violet, and Bora while dodging the grenades thrown by the deer. For a guy all by himself, he was doing a remarkable job fighting them off.

"Think again Tao. The biggest problem you and Master Shen had was underestimating the Turtle Hermit School." Roshi said, making Turtle smile as he stuck his head out of the tent.

"Yeah, don't underestimate us! Wolf Fang-" Yamcha shouted as he got punched by Tao in the face sending him flying back.

"That would be funny if we weren't in mortal danger too." Violet said as Tao kicked Bora away, knocking him out.

"Yeah I really need to teach that boy some range attacks. He needs to stop relying on that Wolf Gang Fist of his." Roshi agreed as Tao turned his attention to him and Violet.

"I doubt that would change anything." Said a deadpanned Violet.

"Two down, two to go. Maybe this time, Hasky won't interfere with me firing a lethal shot into you." Tao said to Violet as he grabbed one of Hasky's grenade launchers and aim it at her.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIEND!!!" Came a very angry voice as Tao was suddenly shot with a chilling beam, causing him to be frozen in a block of ice from head to toe. Violet, Yamcha, and Roshi turned to find Bulma, Oolong, and Upa standing right behind the hit man with the woman holding a freeze ray made out of spare parts.

"Wow. Despite the chilling surprise, that was hot. Hehe!" Said a very perverted Roshi.

"Bulma, are you sure your straight? I will be more than happy to change you mind." Asked an equally horny Violet.

"FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME I AM STRAIGHT YOU PERVERTS!!! JUST FINISH OFF TAO SO WE CAN NO LONGER DEAL WITH HIM!!!" Yelled a frantic Bulma.

"You heard the lady." Roshi said as he walked over to the frozen Tao and bulked up his muscles. "It has been a pleasure, but as you can see I trained each of my students to be a bit of a daredevil."

With a mighty uppercut from of his left arm and taking pleasure in the inside joke, the old man sent Tao flying high into the air making ice shatter all around. Tao was completely stunned by this attack with his arms flailing haphazardly in the wind.

"Wow! What a punch!" Yamcha said amazed.

"Have some of this!" Violet yelled, giving her best Launch impression as she took the grenade launcher Tao was going to use on her and fired at the hit man, making him go flying off further into the distance upon impact, unseen by the trees. Everyone looked at Violet with complete shock, wondering why she had used a New York accent for her one liner.

"What? You know I view Launch as my personal hero. Please don't tell her." Said a very nervous Violet.

"Oh I am definitely going to tell Launch and Pistole now." Bulma smirked, knowing that she finally had the chance to get under friend's skin.

"KAMI DAMN IT BULMA!!" Violet shouted frantically as Bulma laughed at her expense.

"So do you think we should help them?" Yamcha asked Roshi as they observed Ghost Rider take on the combined effort of Goku, Krillin, and the Pilaf Gang.

"We shouldn't interfere just yet. This is the perfect test to see how they benefited from Korin's training." Roshi informed. "Besides, if things get hairy, I am sure Launch will show up sooner or later to even the odds."

Back at Ghost Rider's and Goku's battle...

"Fire! Keep firing!" Pilaf yelled as Shu and the deer fired all their guns at Ghost Rider, but the demon not only shrugged off the bullets, but ignore them as he focused on Goku, Krillin, and Vendetta.

"It's not working sire!" Shu shouted.

"What do you think we should do then?" Pilaf asked.

"Stay out of our way! Your only making things harder for us!" Vendetta and Mai shouted as she dodged Ghost Rider's flaming chain. This rang true considering that Krillin would be the only one effected by the bullets if any of them got hit.

"Fine with me! Stop firing!" Pilaf ordered as Shu and the deer stopped firing. Puar took this opportunity to get off her bike and check on Yamcha since Tao was already defeated.

"Goku, are we sure you want to do this." Venom said within Goku's head as the boy applied every martial arts skill to fight off the demonic skeleton.

"We have to. We have a feeling this is the best way to win. Nobody else gets hurt this way." Goku informed.

"Okay, if we say so." Venom relented, uneasy about the plan. "If it protects our friends the best way possible, then we will do it."

Mai nodded towards Goku and stepped back, knowing what exactly what his plan was due to their hive mind. She didn't like it, but knew this was the best way with minimal casualties.

"Krillin, when the time comes to take down General Blue. Take it." Goku informed Krillin.

"Wait?! How will I know?!" Krillin asked.

"You will. Trust us." Goku smiled as he turned towards Ghost Rider and leapt at him. "We refuse to let you hurt our friends!"

"You foolish little boy. You should have relied more on your friends. Now it's time for your symbiote to pay for its sins." Ghost Rider said as he grabbed the teen and stared directly into Goku's eyes.

"Oh dear Kami! Here it comes!" Venom winced knowing what was going to happen thanks to Korin's information.

"PENANCE STARE!!!!" Ghost Rider shouted as Goku and Venom cried out in pain, feeling an extremely intense burning sensation from within him.

"ARGH!!!!" Shrieked both boy and symbiote.

"VENOM!!! NO!!!!" Bulma screamed with horror.

"Dang it Goku and Venom! What were you thinking?!" Shouted a fearful Roshi.

"And here I thought I was crazy." Said an uneasy Violet.

"That's what would have happened to me earlier!? Thank Kami I fainted." Yamcha exclaimed.

"Wait a minute! I am supposed to destroy Venom! This isn't fair!" Yelled a frustrated Pilaf, the only one not concerned for Venom's and Goku's well being.

"Hahahaha! It's finally time to pay for your sins Son Venom. Now Knull can fulfill his promise of bringing my family back. Now d-urgh! WHAT!?!?" Ghost Rider cried out as the lives of all of Venom's previous hosts hit him full force. He saw all the souls of different kinds of aliens mentally strike at him with all the good and bad they have done. Words such as Saiyan, Klyntar, Kree, Truffle, Skrull, Deviant, Asgard, Eternal, Angel, Namek, Celestial, and many more came rushing in. While Eddie couldn't tell which was what, one being stood out from all the rest. It was an adult male who looked just like Goku, baring the same hairdo and tail. However, this version looked battle hardened, sporting a red bandana, a scar on his cheek that resembled a cross, and broken armor for which the likes General Blue has never seen. Through the stampede of memories, all Blue could make out from this man was his name. Bardock.

"FRIEZA!!!!!" The warrior shouted as Blue was hit full force with his beam, making him go flying back in real time. Reality reset itself as Blue dropped to the ground along with an extremely hurt Goku and Venom.

"SO MANY SINS!!! SO MANY LIVES!!!!" Ghost Rider shouted in pain as he tossed and turned on the ground in complete and utter agony.

"HERE GOES NOTHING!!!" Krillin shouted as he jumped on top of Eddie and knocked him out cold with one punch to the face, thus ending his suffering.

"Whew, thank Kami that is all over." Krillin moaned as he rolled off of the now human Eddie Brock just as several yellow and blue webs pinned the unconscious Red Ribbon Army general to the ground.

"What the-?" Said a surprise Krillin as everyone turned to find Launch running towards Goku to cradle him in her arms. Everyone else rushed over to them to see how bad the boy's injuries were, especially a very concerned yet jealous Bulma Briefs.

"Goku, Venom, you dumb lucky idiot. Look what you have done to yourself. Don't you know better than to do that to us." Launch said as she brushed Goku's hair away from his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
998K 32.9K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
306K 13.6K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
448K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.