The Undercover Model

By nerdelicious

When your a nerd nobody really looks at you, so what happens when a supermodel takes that advantage in highsc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry to Disappoint..
New Story!!

Chapter 16

47.2K 1K 304
By nerdelicious

It had been three weeks since Eric and I started dating and they were the best three weeks of my life. He would take me out on the most romantic dates, from dinners to a stroll in the park or by the beach. Every minute I spent with him made me fall harder and harder. I just hoped he felt the same way. After these three weeks I felt it was time for him to meet my dad. My dad would be here later tonight so I told Ellen I was going to invite Eric for dinner the next day. I took out my phone and scrolled through my phone book looking for his name. I pressed the call button and he answered on the third ring.

"Hey gorgeous." He said as he picked up. I blushed and answered.

"Hi Eric." I said smiling.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"I... um... I think it's time for you to meet my dad." I said nervously.

"When?"

"Tomorrow."

"Well I don't know. What if he doesn't like me?" He asked nervously. I could imagine him scratching the back of his head.

"How can he not like you? You're the most amazing guy I have ever met."

"Aw AJ. You don't really mean that."

"Yes I do." I said truthfully. "So are you coming?"

"I guess. But what if he doesn't like me and says I can't date you anymore?"

"Don't worry. He'll love you."

"Fine I'll be there. What time?"

"Four." I said grinning.

"Bye."

"Bye." I hung up smiling to myself.

***

The door bell rang and I ran to it expecting Eric. When I opened the door he engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey, I missed you." He whispered into my hair.

"I missed you too." I mumbled into his chest. "Come on my dad is waiting." I pulled away from his embrace and grabbed his hand while checking out his clothes. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He had it tucked into his pants.

"Do I look presentable?" He asked while he ran his free hand through his hair.

"You look great. But untuck your shirt, you look too formal."

He did as I said but still stood in place. "What now Eric?"

"I'm nervous." He admitted.

I flashed him a smile. "There's nothing to be nervous about. My dad is going to love you."

He sighed and followed my lead. We entered the dining room and my dad looked up from the newspaper he was reading.

"Hello, you must be Eric." He greeted.

"Nice to meet you Mr..."

I mentally slapped myself. What kind of girlfriend didn't tell her boyfriend what her last name was?

"Please, call me John."

We all took our seats as the maids brought in the food. It was just us three since Ellen was out on a date with Simon. We ate in an awkward silence until my dad cleared his throat.

"So Eric, I hear you saved my daughter twice."

"Yes sir. I did." I could tell Eric was nervous.

"I am very grateful for what you have done for my daughter. Because of you she is the happiest I have seen her in years. Thank you."

"My pleasure sir."

"But I'll have you know, if you ever hurt my daughter in any way I will hunt you down myself." My dad threatened.

I saw Eric gulp. "I would never hurt her, intentionally."

"Good. Then we're on good terms."

Dinner went by peacefully with small talk. When we finished eating Eric's nervousness had gone.

The maids cleared the table and I took Eric's and lead him to my room. I was about to open the door when my phone rang.

"You go in. I'll take this call and follow you."

He nodded and did as I asked.

I pulled out my phone and noticed it was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"This is AJ right?" A voice I hated said. I knew it too well, Ji-Ji.

"Yes, and you are?"

"That's not important." She snapped.

"Whatever, what do you want?"

"I'm warning you to stay away from Eric. He doesn't even like you." She sneered.

"And I should believe you because...?"

"Because the only reason he asked you out is because he and his friends made a bet."

"A bet?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

"Yeah, a bet. Want to know it's about?" She asked. I could hear the smirk in her tone.

"What?" My heart broke a little. But she could be lying, right?

"He had two months to try and get you into bed. If he did he got three thousand dollars. If he didn't he would have to pay up. So you see he has only a week left."

With every word she said I felt a pang in my chest.

"I don't believe you." I said in a small voice.

"Don't then. But you could always ask him."

"I-"

"Don't kid yourself. Why do you think he would go out with a famous model other than to use her status or for his own reasons?" She said cutting me off.

She had a point in what she said.

"Ask him." She said before she hang up. There were tears on the verge of spilling. I wasn't going to let them, not until I confronted him and knew if what she said was true. I blinked them back and took in a huge gulp of air before entering the room.

Eric's POV:

Her phone rang and she told me to go into her room. I stepped inside, closing the door behind me. This was the first time I had entered her room. I looked around in awe. It was huge! Like three times my room's size, not counting the walk in closet or the bathroom. I walked around looking at her stuff. She had a bookshelf filled with books I had read. On one of the chairs in her room I saw something brown that looked like hair. I picked it up. It was a wig. Under it I noticed there were clothes. A plaid knee length skirt with a gray short sleeved button up shirt. I had seen these clothes before. Where? I saw glasses on the bedside table and a case that had braces. I didn't know she had braces. Wait, you couldn't take braces on and off. I looked at the wig again trying to remember where I had seen it before. Then it hit me.

Amy Sanders! No way! They were the same person?

Anger boiled up in me. How could she lie to me like that? I thought I was her boyfriend. Weren't relationships built on trust? But I was more hurt than mad that she didn't trust me enough to tell me.

I clenched my fists when I heard her enter the room.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I hissed.

"Tell you what?" She asked confused. I noticed that she had tears in her eyes.

"About your secret?" I asked coldly.

Her face froze.

"Why did you lie to me?" I asked hurt.

This time anger flashed onto her face.

Amy's POV:

How dare he call me a liar? He was the one betting here.

"Me? A liar? Look who's talking!" I laughed humorlessly.

"You don't call having another identity and not telling me lying? What do you call it then? Not telling the truth? What are you AJ? Or do you want me to call you Amy? Huh? Are you going to tell me now that you're a spy or something?" he yelled.

The tears wanted to fall but I wouldn't let him see me cry.

"What about you? Were you really going to get in my pants then dump me for some cash?"

The hard look on his face softened and he took a step closer to me. I stepped back.

"AJ I can explain."

"Explain what? Explain how you're just using me for some money? You want money?" I opened my drawer and took out some money. "Here! Take it! Isn't that what you want? Money?" I yelled throwing the notes at him.

He opened his mouth to say something but I didn't let him.

"I thought you were different. I thought you actually wanted to be friends with me, not with AJ. But I was wrong. You're just like everyone else!" I continued yelling at him while my voice cracked.

"AJ please-"

"Shut up! You want to know why I didn't tell you? Why I go to school dressed as an ugly nerd? Because I couldn't tell you. I wanted to, but I couldn't. Do you think I liked going like that to school? I go like that for my safety. I told you what happened last time so you of all people should understand! Everyone has their reasons for keeping secrets. Whether I told you this or I didn't it wouldn't make a difference, but what you did is unforgivable! To know that there are people in the world who are so heartless sickens me." I tried to stop the tears from falling but I couldn't. They were flowing down my face while I could feel my heart breaking into pieces."

He took another step forward and I stepped back. He kept on coming forward and I stepped back until I could go no further, he had me cornered into a wall. He reached out a hand to try and wipe the tears from my face but I slapped it away.

"Don't touch me." I hissed, not looking into his eyes.

"AJ." He sighed. "Look at me."

I didn't. I was afraid that if I did I would forgive him. He put a hand under my chin, turning my ace so that I was looking him in the eye. I could see regret, sorrow and something else. What was it?

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking when I agreed to it. I was drunk, you have to understand I would never hurt you like that! At first I didn't think you would agree to date me but when you did I couldn't help but feel guilty. I hate myself for saying yes. It was a mistake, I need you." I could hear the truth in his words but I wasn't falling for that. I pushed away from me.

"Get out of my house." I whispered.

"AJ, I really didn't mean for you to find out! I-"

"You didn't mean for me to find out? Well too bad, I did. Now get out!" I shouted, while my tears kept on falling. I could feel my heart crumbling to pieces.

"AJ-"

"What part of get out do you not understand? Out! I never want to see you again. Don't call me, talk to me don't even think about me!"

"But-"

"No buts! Get the hell out!" I screamed.

He gave me one last look before leaving. As soon as he closed the door behind him I crumbled to the floor and sobbed my heart out. He had broken my heart. My dad came in storming through the door.

"I heard shouting." As soon as he saw me crying he drooped on his knees in front of me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, concern and worry in his voice.

"Daddy-" I croaked. "He- he lied to me." That was all I could manage before breaking down again.

This wasn't the first time I was heartbroken but it was the worst. It felt like my heart was being smashed to bits then smashed again, preventing me from picking up the pieces. Knowing that I maybe loved him and he just wanted me to fulfil his pleasures was enough to keep me crying.

My dad held me close, cradling me to his chest while I told him what had happened. He didn't say anything, he just listened. After I was done he pulled away to look at my face, wiping away my tears with his big thumbs.

"Shh, he's not worth your tears."

"But dad, I think I love him." I whispered.

"Did you tell him that?"

"No."

"Good. He doesn't deserve you anyway."

My dad spent the night eating ice cream and watching chick flicks with me, trying to lighten up my mood since Ellen was a no show. Even though it was awkard to talk to my dad about him and I, I still enjoyed his company. That night I cried myself to sleep.

Eric's POV:

God I was stupid! Remind me why I agreed to the damn thing in the first place? The look on her face was enough to make my heartbreak, but knnowing it was because of me made it break more. I went back home and headed to my room. I slammed the door and plopped myself onto my bed.

"Eric? Eric are you okay?" My mother asked from behind the door. She sounded concerned, that was a first.

"Go away!"

Instead of leaving me alone she opened the door and came in.

"Honey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

I hadn't known I was until she mentioned it.

"I'm a jackass, mom. I ruined our relationship with my own hands."

She came and sat next to me then hugged me. At first I was surprised but then I hugged back.

"You can tell me if you want to."

And I did. I told her everything.

"Do you love her?" She asked.

"More than you can imagine."

I didn't know what it was I loved about her most. Her laugh or the way her hair would fall into her face while she was laughing. How she would blush so easily or how her face lit up at the smallest things.

"Well then, you just have to show her that you love her."

"How can I, When she won't speak to me?"

"That's something you have to figure out."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey everyone!!! You guys have no idea how long I've been waiting to write that chapter.

So what do you think?? Good, bad , okay?

Don't forget to check out my other story; Some Other Cinderella Story. I need actors and actresses for the cast so could anyone help me?? Please and thank you!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LIKE

SUGGEST TO FRIENDS

TWEET

LAUGH <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 270 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
385K 9.6K 22
Sam Smith can't remember the days when she was considered part of the popular crowd. With frizzy hair and bulky glasses, her only friend is the nerdy...
5.3M 106K 36
She was intelligent, obliging and downright gorgeous. Unfortunately, she was too shy and completely oblivious to notice the last past. Amy Butler ha...
Love me By Alex

Teen Fiction

1.2K 81 17
Amy is like any typical girl, in love, but then all of a sudden her little crush starts to notice her, even date her. She starts to fall even more in...