I'M SORRY! •Jikook • Sequel t...

Door Depressing-

( To have the full understanding of this book, please read the first book to this. It's called 'Perfect two'... Meer

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NOT A UPDATE!! BUT PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (M)
PLEASE READ!

Chapter 35

231 5 3
Door Depressing-

▪︎ Jimin's POV ▪︎

It was the next day and I woke up to an empty bed. As I sat up my ass and lower back was sore from last nights occasions. I looked around the room for Jungkook but I couldn't see him so I put a robe on and went to the living room. I smelt something delicious so I went to the kitchen.

But what I saw was the most breath taking thing ever. It was Jungkook with dripping wet hair and a towel around his wast while at the stove cooking what looks likes pancakes. I quietly sat down at the counter and watched Jungkook cook while singing the song I sang to him yesterday at the end of the awards show. Once he turned around he almost screamed in shock. 

"/giggles/ h-hey" I shyly with his bright rosy cheeks.

"Well, good mornin' to you too baby" Jungkook said walking up to me then back hugging me.

I turned around in Jungkook's arms to face him. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down for a kiss. Once we finished our short kiss that was full of love, Jungkook kissed my forehead. He went back to the food and made our plates to eat. We ate and talked a lot about us and what was going to happen now. And to be honest, the both of us don't know yet. We don't want to plan a future and try to live up to that like we did last time. We both just want to live in the moment and see how it goes. We're just happy that we are together again. It's like we can't breathe with out each other.

---------------

It's late at night now and me and Jungkook have just been in each others arms all day long watching movies and singing together. We've been having a blast together all day long. I'm so happy now. Not one time did I think about suicide or self-harm like I do everyday. And it's nice to not think about that stuff. Now speaking about self-harm I have to clean up my wounds. They still haven't healed all the way since my near death experience.

"Hey Kookie?"

"Hmm baby?"

"Do you have so medical supplies? I need to clean my w-wounds." I had said nervously 'cause me and Jungkook had not talked about this side of me yet.

Jungkook had looked up at me with his shocked doe eyes and said, "U-um yeah they are in the main bathroom. In the cabinet above the toilet"

"O-oh, okay thanks I'll be back in a minute" I said getting up and leaving after I kissed his cheek.

---------------

▪︎ Jungkook's POV ▪︎

When Jimin left the room I started to cry silently. He need to clean his WOUNDS! He only has wounds 'cause I hurt him to the point that he started to self-harm. It's all me fault. All I know is that now I will do everything in my power to make sure Jimin gets better and never ever hurt his feeling again as bad as I already have.

Once I stopped crying and wiped my tears the doorbell rang multiple times over and over. They were also banging on my door yelling my name. They sounded panicked. So I went downstairs to the front door and once I opened it someone hurriedly walked in, pacing back and forth in front of me. Once I figured out that it was Yoongi-Hyung I got him to stand still and talk to me.

"Hyung! Are you okay, what's wrong?"

"Jungkook, J-J-Jimi-Jimin-" Yoongi said stuttering like crazy.

"What-"

"Yoongi-Hyung? What are you doing here?" Jimin said as he came out of the bathroom that was on the first floor.

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted and ran to Jimin pulling him into a dead tightly hug.

"Hyung what's wrong!? Your scaring me!" Jimin said.

"Why didn't you come home? Huh? Huh? I was worried sick! I thought something happened to you? I've called and texted you like a 100 time and you never answered. Why didn't you answer me you brat!" Yoongi said releasing Jimin from his hold.

"What? What are you talking about? I haven't gotten any text from you." Jimin said while pulling his phone out. But when Jimin pulled out his phone he had this weird look on his face.

"Baby, whats wrong?" I had said, walking up to him. But when I went to reach out for him, he backed away. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. 

"What? What's wrong?" I said.

Jimin had handed me the phone and it had it's wallpaper and me and Lisa.

"Why the hell is that you wallpaper? Huh? Why are you constantly breaking my heart in to more and more pieces?" Jimin said with tears in his eyes.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! It's not what you think-"

"Yeah, like I've never heard that before!" Jimin said starting to yell.

"Yo, what the hell Jungkook! I said I would help you get my baby brother back 'cause you said you 'LOVED' him, and this is what you mean by 'love'? Love is not having the person you cheated on my Jimin with!" Yoongi said, yelling at me in rage.

"No, seriously this is not my phone! Come see and look. My phone is in my room on the charger." I said stating to feel a little scared of Yoongi at the moment.

I ran up the stairs with Yoongi and Jimin following behind me. When we got to the room I grabbed my phone and showed them my wallpaper.

"See? My back ground is Jimin looking as beautiful as ever in mid air from the concert I went too. And if you put in my password, it is '54646' which spells out Jimin." I said 'cause I cannot lose Jimin again. I just got him back.

"Then who's phone is this?" Jimin asked looking confused as ever with his nose scrunched up.

"I have no fucking idea" I said relived that Jimin believes me.

"Well chimmy, why don't you call your number and see who has it." Yoongi Hyung said.

Jimin mumbled an 'ok' loud enough for us to hear. From what it looks like Jimin is calling his phone. And Jimin's eyes went big when someone actually picked up, and it was so adorable.

---------------

▪︎ Jimin's Pov ▪︎

The phone started to ring, but it was taking for ever for someone to pick up the phone. After the 5th ring someone answered. I was shocked.

"Hello?" A female voice said, sounding just like she just woke up.

"Hi, I am calling to see in you are the owner of this phone I am calling from?"

"Huh?" she said sounding like she was awake a little bit.

"Well-Well I noticed that the phone I called you from was not mine, so I called my phone number and you picked up. So I was wondering if we could meet up tomorrow morning at the moteá cafe to exchange phones." 

"Oh uh- sure. No problem. I'll meet you tomorrow morning at 11?" she said to confirm.

"Yeah, ok,  totally" I said a little nervous.

I hung up with a 'goodbye' and me, Jungkook, and Yoongi hung out until we got tierd and all fell asleep on the couch while watching tangled. 

I had woke up to go to the bathroom and cleaned off all of the popcorn that had fell on the floor from Yoongi and Jungkook having a 'popcorn fight'. When I was done with everything I went back in the living room. and snuggled up to Jungkook's side.

As I was about to fall asleep I had this weird feeling like something was not going to be good tomorrow. But I just ignored it and went to sleep.

________________

TBC...

Who do you think has his phone???

Why is Jimin nervous???

Are you happy that Jungkook and Jimin are back together???

Please let me know your thoughts...

~K.M

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.9K 168 41
❝You are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.❞ ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ •◦❥•◦ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
62.7K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
68.4K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...
48.6K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...