I Will Remember You. (Sequel...

By transferingworlds

Frank, I just want you to know; this hole you put me in, wasn't deep enough, and I'm climbing out right now... More

I Will Remember You. (Sequel to TWABTSBTHATP)
(Chapter 1) For what you did to me, and what I'll do to you..
(Chapter 2) You get, what everyone else gets.
(Chapter 3) You get a lifetime.
(Chapter 4) Do you remember that day when we met?
(Chapter 5) You told me this gets harder, well it did!
(Chapter 6) Been holding on forever
(Chapter 7) Promise me that when I'm gone, you'll kill my enemies.
(Chapter 8) The damage, you've inflicted temporary wounds.
(Chapter 9) I'm coming back from the dead.
(Chapter 10) And I'll take you home with me.

NOT A CHAPTER, UPDATE TO KNOW I'M ALIVE.

1.2K 65 43
By transferingworlds

okay, yes, I am alive. 

 I'M REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED MY STORIES IN A WHILE BUT I HAVE HAD A LOT OF SCHOOLWORK RECENTLY AND I KNOW THAT'S NOT A GOOD EXCUSE BUT THERE IS SERIOUSLY SO MUCH NOW AND MY LAPTOP BROKE AND I'M USING MY GRANDMA'S RIGHT NOW SO I NEVER HAVE ACCESS TO COMPUTERS BUT I HAVE MY IPOD BUT IT'S REALLY REALLY SUCKY TO WRITE STORIES OFF OF THE APP SO I WAS TRYING TO WAIT UNTIL I GOT SOME SORT OF COMPUTER THINGY. 

I'm sorry! :( BUT I'm hoping to get this laptop fixed soon or a new one or something so let's all just hope (or pray if you do that) that this one will be fixed or i can get a new one! but I'll try to write on my ipod and just save it in my notes so i can write over time and then just copy & paste it in the app so it's not as sucky..? but i wanted to add music to some chapters i don't know how to do that on the app and it just takes way longer & i have no dedication to anything or motivation because i suck and yeah blah blah so i'll try but i would rather wait, BUT I'LL TRY FOR YOU GUYS!

oh but yeah i have no idea where I'm going with TWIUBYBTM so I probably won't update that one in a while

BUT ANYWAY, DO YOU SEE THIS COVER!?? GaveYouTheHorizon made it and IM SO HAPPY. I finally have a cover & i like it for this story & YAY.

but so yeah, I'l try to update more.

...but does anyone REALLY try when they say that?

no.

:D

but for real this time, I have been gone for too long. so I'm gonna write some of the next chapter if i had time after my homework! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 77 27
"For god sakes help him! He's bleeding to death!..." My mother yells at the men surrounding me through tears as the paramedics grab my numb body, cov...
368 8 7
"Stop your crying, helpless feeling. Dry your eyes, and start believing." -The World Is Ugly, Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance. "If I could be with y...
778 36 2
"Gerard, this isn't just for no reason." "I don't understand." "It's worthless. I'm worthless." ••• In which Gerard remembers all the memories he sh...
644K 28.1K 28
They were murdered, they were attacked and now they're dead. That's all Frank knows about his parents - gone before he'd even had chance to miss them...