Dragon's Lover {KiriBaku}

By Felony-Chan

The world's war against dragons has been going on for generations, but no one knows why they fought. After ye... More

~: Chapter One :~
~: Chapter Two :~
~: Chapter Three :~
~: Chapter Four :~
~: Chapter Five :~
~: Chapter Six :~
~: Chapter Eight :~
~: Chapter Nine :~
~: Chapter Ten :~
~: Chapter Eleven :~
~ : Chapter Twelve : ~
~ : First Thanksgiving : ~
~ : Chapter Thirteen : ~
~ : Chapter Fourteen : ~
~ : Chapter Fifteen : ~
~: Chapter Sixteen :~
~: Chapter Seventeen :~
~: Chapter Eighteen :~
~: Chapter Nineteen :~
~: Chapter Twenty :~
~: Chapter Twenty-One :~
~: Chapter Twenty-Two :~
~: Chapter Twenty-Three :~
~: Chapter Twenty-Four :~

~: Chapter Seven :~

59 4 17
By Felony-Chan

-Kirishima's POV-

I woke up next to Bakugou, he was curled up against my chest. He looked so peaceful laying here with me. The peace didn't last forever as someone knocked on the door. I put on my pants and shirt quickly before answering the door, finding the blonde woman from the big chair room.

"Oh, hello. Is Katsuki here? I need to have a word with him." she said with a smile.

I opened the door a bit more to show that he was sleeping, luckily his clothes were on the other side of the bed so she couldn't see them. She got the hint after I showed her Bakugou sleeping and nodded before walking off, though she glanced back at me as she walked. I closed the door and crawled back into bed next to Bakugou and kissed his neck softly. He woke up when I kissed his neck.

"Kirishima, what the fuck happened?" he asked, still looking tired.

"Bakugou, would you be mine forever?" I asked, holding him close.

"Of course dumbass, I would have killed you if I didn't want to." he grumbled, still snuggled against me.

"Would you let me mark you?" I asked, nervous about how he'd respond.

"Sure idiot, just don't kill me." he responded, relaxing against me.

I licked over the back of his neck, leaving kisses as well, feeling him shiver next to me. I held him closer as I bit into his neck, tasting blood all throughout my mouth bringing back horrible memories. He whimpered under me so I let go and licked over the wound, trying to be as comforting as I could be. He had tears running down his face so I held him close to me and buried my head in his neck hiding my own tears.

-Bakugou's POV-

My neck hurt so bad, I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a teardrop on my arm. Kiri hid his face in my neck. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door and I went to get up. When I got ready to stand there was a wave of pain that brought me to the floor.

"You ok Bakugou? I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked, walking around the bed to me.

"I'm fine dumbass, go answer the door while I get dressed." I stated, getting up on shaking legs while holding the bedpost.

He went over to the door as I tried to dress myself. I heard one of the idiots voices so I hurried up and almost fell again. Luckily, I managed to get everything on in time for dunceface and pinky to burst in. Kiri looked kinda panicked till he saw that I was dressed and sitting on the bed.

"Bakugou guess what!" Pinky yelled, jumping in front of me.

"What pinky? What's so important?" I asked, watching Kiri stare them down.

"Sero finally asked me out!" she yelled, still jumping.

"Well it's about time that idiot did something." I grumbled.

"Oh is this the dragon you guys found, Sero said you had finally found one that was of age." Pinky said, circling Kiri as he looked kinda scared.

"He seems a bit thin, we'll fix that. Of course we could also dye his hair if need be, though an outfit will be hard to make." Pinky muttered to herself, now closely inspecting him.

"Hey back off Pinky, you're making him nervous. You can worry about that stuff later." I said, bailing Kiri out before she started to get handsy.

Pinky was one of the best seamstresses around the kingdom and could make anyone look normal in less than a few hours. She had made dozens of outfits for everyone of the royal family, all themed after the mighty dragons that were coveted here. We held dragons as an esteemed kind here seeing as they lived just on the other side of the mountain from us. Every year we'd all send over some of the livestock to them, in return they would protect and avoid our lands from harm and fiery destruction.

"I have to make him presentable if you two are going to get married, and it has to be perfect if he is going to fight alongside you and your temper." she said, crossing her arms with a glare.

"I don't have a temper dumbass!" I yelled.

"Well yelling like that only proves my point now. Would you just sit there and stay quiet while I get everything I need for him!" she yelled back, I could tell Kiri didn't like that.

"No! You can do that later dumbass, he'll be here for quite a while y'know!" I yelled again, getting up and ignoring the pain.

"Bakugou, sit down." she said, pushing my chest making me step back and sit down again.

The room went dead silent as Kiri was behind her, a loud growl coming from his chest as he stared her down. Pinky looked really pale and Dunce looked ready to faint in the corner, though Kiri looked like someone completely different. His once cheerful looking appearance long gone, replaced by a terrifying sight.

His sharp teeth were bared, his growl tumbling past them, and looking ready to tear into something or someone. His eyes seemed to have darkened and had a deadly glare to them that made it hard to find the will to move. His soft hands were clenched tight at his side, though it was clear that his claws were out and ready at a moment's notice. He was slightly hunched over, though quite relaxed as if he would launch forward at any time.

"U-uh h-hey Kiri, y-you wanna calm d-down a bit?" Pinky asked, slowly putting her hands up in front of her.

His only response was slowly getting closer and growling a little louder, looking almost feral.

"B-bakugou, a little help here?" Pinky said, inching away from Kiri.

"Kiri?" I called, quietly.

He looked a little calmer hearing me, so I got an idea and slowly got up. I put my hands in front of me as I carefully crept towards him. He never once took his eyes off of Pinky, till I bumped into a table and hissed slightly at the pain in my hips. His eyes darted over to me before going back to Pinky.

"Kiri? It's ok, everythings ok." I said quietly, gently touching his shoulder and watching him tense.

He stepped between me and Pinky, still not turning away from her. I hugged him, resting my head on his back, drawing small shapes on his stomach. I could feel him relax in my arms, purring very softly so only I could hear him. I peaked around him and motioned for the others to leave, Kiri tensed again when they started to move. I went back to drawing shapes, humming softly so he'd relax again.

I reached up and started to comb through his hair. We were all shocked when he fell to his knees and leaned into my touch, he looked calm so I kept petting him as they left. Once the door was closed he turned and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and pinning me to a wall. I blushed, not fighting when he leaned in and kissed me.

-Smut warning beans-

He started to undress me as he kissed his way down my neck. I bit my lip to keep from moaning too loud and held onto his hair as he went on kissing me. He managed to get everything off of me and his hand was exploring my body while one was holding me up. He gently grabbed my cock and slowly started to rub it, sliding his thumb over my slit from time to time.

"AHH~ Kiri fuck~" I moaned out when he bit one of my nipples.

He slowly sucked on my nipple while he slid three fingers in my mouth. I moaned around his fingers as he sucked and nibbled on my nipples and neck. I could feel his teeth graze and nip at my neck when he took his fingers out of my mouth, I finally let out a moan and panted. My skin felt like it was on fire as his hands skimmed over it and he sunk his fingers in.

"Ngh~ Kirishima~" I moaned out, squirming and grinding against him to alleviate the pain in my hard cock.

-Time Skip: After prep-

I was now pushed against the wall with my ass out towards the redhead behind me, who was still kinda dazed looking. He thrust into me hard, growling at the whimper I let out as I took him in. As he set his pace, hard and fast, I started to fall apart on his thick cock. He was roughly ten or twelve inches long, and was nearly six inches in girth. In short it felt amazing as I was split open by the man behind me that was nearly twice my size.

His hands had found their way to my waist, holding me up off the ground as he pounded into my delicate ass. Though I could have yelled for help or anything of the sort, I didn't want to. He felt so good inside me and I wanted more of him as he kept thrusting into me. He kept hitting my pleasure button as well, sending wave after wave of pleasure rolling through my body.

-Time Skip: An hour later-

We've been at it a while now and he was starting to get sloppy with his thrusting again. I had lost all feeling in my legs and lower back a while ago. He thrust especially deep this time and I could feel more of his cum spill into me as I came at the same time, shaking slightly in his arms. I glanced down to see what damage he did and saw a noticeable bulge in my stomach, making me moan softly as I watched his release drip down my leg slowly.

After he pulled out of me he nuzzled into my neck and left tons of kisses as he carefully tried to set me down on my weak legs. I fell almost immediately, Kiri catching me just in time before I hit the ground. He carried me to the bed and laid me down, handling me like I would break at any time. He only now seemed to focus back into what was happening around him as he looked at me.

-Smut is over little beans, tis safe now-

"I'm sorry Kat, are you ok?" he asked, blushing slightly when he saw my stomach.

"I'm fine dumbass, I just need a bath and a nap." I stated, yawning slightly afterwards.

"I can bathe you, come on." he said, picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

He set me on the counter, starting to draw a bath and looking confused at the different oil and salts that I never use. He looked up at me and I shook my head with a blush, not knowing how to respond to the large, red haired idiot. He eventually got up, standing between my legs and kissing me intently. He had his hands on my waist as he kissed me, being the gentle giant he usually is.

"I love you Kat." he stated quietly with a blush.

"I love you too Kiri, just don't tell anyone I admitted it." I stated firmly, though I knew it didn't reach my eyes.

"Of course, we wouldn't want people getting the impression that you're a softie." he replied jokingly with a playful smirk.

"You dick." I grumbled, getting a chuckle from him.

"You did seem to like my dick, but the bath is ready so come on." he stated, making me blush as he picked me up again.

He set me down in the tub before turning the water off and getting in with me. He held me close as he started to wash me off, making me relax a bit and start to feel drowsy. I was fighting to stay awake when he started humming. That bastard was trying to put me to sleep, I won't let him succeed in this.

"Goodnight sleepy boy, I'll wake you before dinner." he whispered to me, continuing to hum afterwards.

It didn't take long after that for me to pass out as he ran his fingers through my hair, washing it as he went. It was definitely a warm and peaceful feeling, falling asleep in his arms while bathing. I didn't want to make a habit of it though, who knows what could happen then.

-Kirishima's POV-

I felt Kat go limp in my arms, smiling to myself as I continued to wash him. He had so many bruises and bite marks on his beautiful pale skin, the most noticeable being the hand shaped ones on his waist and some on his neck. I finished washing him before carefully sitting him up and washing myself. After that I got out, holding him in my arms, and dried us both off and dressed us. I set him in his bed before crawling next to him and pulling the blanket over us.

"Goodnight my mate." I whispered, kissing his forehead and snuggling into him as I fell asleep.

-Time Skip: Two hours later-

I heard a knocking at the door so I carefully rolled away from Kat, not wanting to leave him. When I answered the door I saw his mother with some purple haired guy and the eccentric blonde from our trip here. His mother started to walk into the room so I closed the door a bit and blocked the entryway leaving her shocked.

"Kiribro, can we come in? We just wanted to talk to you and Bakubro." Denki stated, a bright smile on my face.

I shook my head leaving him confused.

"What's up bro, is Bakugou not feeling well?" he asked, making me pause before nodding at him.

"Oh, ok. Well we can always talk later, right guys?" he asked, turning to the other two.

"No, I will be discussing something with my son. So I suggest you move Kiri." she said, a hint of anger in her voice.

I couldn't help the growl that left my throat. I felt a hand on my back and relaxed at the feeling, almost purring when I looked back to see a sleepy Kat. He rubbed his eyes a bit before staring at me and noticing the open door.

"Who is it?" he asked, his voice sounding a bit rougher than usual.

"Your mother, now can you get him to move so that we can talk about something important?" the lady snapped, making me frown at her.

"Kiri, it's ok, they can come in." he stated, putting a hand on my arm.

I huffed before turning and picking him up. I held him close as the three came into the room, sitting over by the fireplace. I walked over and sat across from them with Kat still in my lap. He nudged my neck and I reluctantly let him go so he could sit next to me.

"Katsuki, we seem to have found a bit of information that you need to know about Kirishima." his mother stated, looking over at me.

"What is it?" Kat asked, starting to look irritated.

"Dragons that are just coming of age start having what's known as a rut, a period of overly sexual desires as a mating season." the purple haired guy said.

"That explains a lot. So why did we need to talk about this?" he asked, finally back to his normal self.

"So that we could figure out if you two need to be separated, now why does that make sense?" Denki asked.

"This idiot's been clingy since we got back. He wouldn't even let Pinky near me." he stated, his mom glaring at me.

"We could always just have them get married now, they wouldn't take the throne till Katsuki was supposed to but they could always get married with the Queen's blessing." the purple haired guy.

"I'm fine with that, so long as Kastuski settles down after. He is allowed three more adventures." she said, crossing her arms.

"Fine, but Kiri gets to come with me on my adventures." he stated, crossing his arms.

"I'll let the advisors know right away, your majesties." the guy said, bowing and leaving. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
97.7K 3.6K 121
I was walking back home one night from work, when I unexpectedly got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery - which results in my death. As life s...
114K 2.6K 73
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
1.2K 23 3
Hello, my name is Vince Himura, or that was my name back then. You see, up until a few moments ago, I was your average 20 something paleontologist wo...