My Seoul Destination ✔️

By Namjoons_Bae7

Sequel to "My Seoul Journey". As Jungkook starts to feel pressure from the K-Pop industry, It's up to Y/N to... More

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (LA)
Chapter 3 (LA pt.2) Smut 😍
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 TW
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 pt. 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 (pt.2) Smut 😍
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (possible tw)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (possible TW)
Chapter 24 (pt.2 kinda/smut 😍) TW
Chapter 25 TW
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 pt.2
Chapter 28 Smutish 😍
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 TW
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 TW
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 TW
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (The End)
Authors Note

Chapter 27

166 10 0
By Namjoons_Bae7

It's been a few weeks now, the boys have already started recording a few songs for the self produced album. They will come to the office building in secret after their shift with Yang entertainment. They are exhausted and will stay till 1 or 2 in the morning. Even though they are exhausted they are so determined to record this album.

They decided that they want to put out an album with positive songs, to help army feel happy when they feel sad. Namjoon allowed me to listen to a song even though he wanted it to be a surprise. We were sitting in the Borahae studio at midnight.

"I really like it." I told him, after taking off the headphones. "I love how it explains that life goes on no matter what." I said.

He smiled. "Yeah, we always say that no matter the circumstances we move forward." He said.

I smiled. "You are so right."

Namjoon all of the sudden had a sad expression on his face. "Being in here does make me a bit sad, I just really miss my studio"

I put my arm around him. "Don't worry, you'll be in Rkive before you know it." I assured him.

He then gave me a soft kiss. "We should get home, it's getting late." He said.

The next morning as everyone left for work at 7 AM, I stayed asleep until 7:45 AM that is. I was wakened abruptly by a loud knocking noise. I tiredly walked out my bedroom to the front door of our apartment. I opened the door to a very cheerful Bang PD.

"What are you doing here so early??" I asked, feeling a bit annoyed.

"Y/N, I have some wonderful news." He said, as he attempted walking towards the dining room table.

I cleared my throat, causing him to look at me. "Shoes off." I said bossy like, as I was closing the the door.

"Yes, Mrs.Queen." He said while chuckling.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry, with the baby coming and everything I think I'm nesting now.....I just don't want a dirty floor covered in germs." I explained.

"It's fine Y/N, I understand." He said as he sat down at the very small dining room table.

"Would you like some tea?" I asked, Mr.Bang.

"That would be lovely."

I made Mr.Bang and I, a small breakfast of hot tea, fruit, and egg tarts that I have been craving lately.

"Now what's this wonderful news you've been dying to tell me." I said as, I was taking a sip of tea at the table.

He started smiling. "Well, I was with my lawyer friend last night and we were going over my termination papers. Y/N, it turns out that it was fake."

I nearly choked on an egg tart. "They're fake documents?" I asked.

"Yes, we believe that he has someone working on the side for him. He's been after the money of this company for years." He explained.

"This is great!!" I said happily. "That means we'll be able to get BigHit back for sure!"

"Of course it's going to go down as a fight. There will be a court trial and everything." Mr.Bang said.

"Yeah well that was expected." I said with him agreeing. "Does Mr.Yang know that you caught him red handed? What's our next step now??" I asked.

"He doesn't know yet but we're going to hand deliver the court papers ourselves tomorrow." He said with his eyebrow raised at me.

I gulped "We're going?? We're not even allowed to step inside the building"

"We are serving him court papers and the lawyer will be with us." He said

I'm nervous about facing Mr.Yang, but I have to do this in order to gain BigHit back.

That night in our office building we told the boys our plan and how Mr.Yang and his lawyer made a phony termination paper. They're nervous but willing to do anything to take down that bastard.

The next morning I woke up with a gigantic knot in my stomach that made me feel nearly sick. I was absolutely scared of what's about to happen today. I ended up dressing really nice in a skirt, heels, and a button up blouse.

Mr.Bang and his lawyer picked me up at 9:30 AM sharp. As I was getting into the car, I nearly pissed myself. It was Mr.Fa.............. The man who made my fake ID for the concert. Mr.Fa was driving and Mr.Bang and I were in the backseat.

"He's your lawyer?!" I whisper yelled into Bang PDs ear.

"He's the best Y/N, you'll see."

He better hope he's right.

We arrived at "Yang Entertainment" and I was now nervous as can be. Mr.Fa parked the car on a side street and the building was on the other side of the road. As we approached the entrance, Mr.Fa turned to look at us.

"Now we are here for business only, do not let Mr.Yang feed you into any of his bullshit." He said in a stern tone of voice.

Mr.Bang and I nodded our heads yes as we walk into the building. I gotta hand it to the guy he's tough, maybe Mr.Bang was right about him being the best.

We walk through the front doors and people are immediately are whispering.

"Isn't that Mr.Bang?"
"That's Namjoon's wife, Y/N"
"Why are they here?"

We approach the elevator and we are immediately stopped by security.

"I'm sorry but you all are not welcomed in this building, I'm going to ask that you leave immediately."

Mr.Fa, a quite tiny man with a temper, would not let the security man boss us around.

"This is a court matter. If you do not let us up stairs I will arrest you at once!!!!!" Mr.Fa yelled so loudly, I even think I saw smoke come out of his ears because how red his face got.

The security man quickly stepped aside and let us enter the elevator. I leaned into Mr.Bangs ear.

"Okay, you were right he is damn good." I said making him smile.

"I told you."

I texted Kyong, to let him know that we were here and to tell the guys. We got off the elevator and we were greeted by Joon and Kyong.

"You guys ready?" I asked. They nodded their heads yes.

We walked down the hallway to Mr.Yangs office, before busting in his office, Mr.Fa spoke.

"Now everyone remember, we are here for business. Do not let this man fool you he's a complete pussy." Mr.Fa said, we agreed with him.

Without no knock or warning Mr.Fa swung open the office door.

Mr.Yang, still looking evil as ever, looked up from his desk and now look absolutely pissed.

"What the fuck are you doing here!!!!!! I told you to never step foot in this building!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, now standing behind his desk.

"Mr.Yang! You are are being served court papers!" Mr.Fa yelled while dropping a manilla folder on his desk.

Mr.Yang picked up the folder and looked through the papers. "What the hell is this???!" He yelled.

"All the evidence I need to take your bitch ass down." Mr.Fa said, with his arms crossed while smirking.

"What the fuck are you talking about." Mr.Yang growled

"We'll let's see, those termination papers total bullshit.Did you really think I couldn't spot fake paper? Let's also talk about the fact that you abuse the hell out of the boys." Mr.Fa said.

Mr.Yangs eyes grew wider with fear. "I won't let you get away with this, Fa. This is my company!!"

"Not for long. The second all this evidence is in the judges hands you are history." Mr.Fa said.

Mr.Yang grabbed all the papers and started shredding them, we all started giggling.

"You dumb ass, you know I have extra copies of those right." Mr.Fa said, while laughing.

"Yang" Mr.Bang, said. "How sad is it going to be once you lose all your idols?"

Mr.Yang smirked. "They're not going anywhere they are under a contract."

"Actually...." Namjoon started saying. "The members and I are actually disbanding. If we have to stay and work for your company it won't be worth it."

Mr.Yangs face grew to a deep shade of red. "You can't fucking do that!!! You are under a contract!!!!" He growled.

"Actually they can. It never says in the contract that they can't disband." I said.

He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed.  "How did you get a copy of the contract???" He asked.

"Y/N asked me to give her a copy of the contract." Kyong said.

Mr.Yangs face went even more red and moved closer to me. "You little bitch! You just fucked everything up!!!" He screamed.

I then felt a horrible stinging sensation on my cheek that made my eyes immediately water. Mr.Yang had slapped me across the face really hard. Everyone looked pissed and started yelling Korean curses, especially Namjoon.

"You bastard!!! You keep your hands off my wife!!" He yelled, while he was about to  throw a punch. He was too late...... Mr.Fa had beat him too it.

"That's what you get for slapping my pregnant client. I can't wait for the judge to hear about this." Mr.Fa said.

Mr.Yang wiped the blood from his lip. "My lawyer will be hearing of this."

Mr.Fa laughed. "Go ahead you pussy."

All of the sudden Soobin from TXT walked through the door.

"We are standing by our hyungs side and we will be disbanding as well." Soobin said.

Mr.Yang looked like he went to hell and back.

"We will be seeing you tomorrow morning at the court house." Mr.Fa said as we all walked out the door of the office.

When we finally got outside his office and into the hallway we started giving each other hugs.

"We did it." Namjoon said while giving me a hug, making me smile.

"Soobin?" Mr.Bang yelled out to him.

"Yes, sir?" He said.

"I want you and the others to join our new entertainment company. We'll start on a new album immediately." He told him.

Soobin started smiling. "I'll go tell the others, thank you." He said as he went off.

"We should celebrate tonight." I said as the others agreed.

"Now now." Mr.Fa began saying. "We got through the easy part. Now we have court tomorrow, you have a solid case and I'm sure you'll win. So if I were you I would call off the celebration until you win the case." He explained, while we agreed with him.

Mr.Fa looked at his watch and sighed. "Mr.Bang how about we go for a drink, Kyong would you like to join?" He asked and they then left Namjoon and I alone.

We smiled at each other and began holding hands while walking to the elevator.

"I think we should take you to the hospital." He said to me.

I looked at him weird. "Why?" I asked.

"Because he slapped you and  your cheek is red and I want to make sure the baby is okay." He said in a worried tone of voice.

I laughed a little. "The baby is fine. See" I said, while stopping us. I placed his hand on my stomach, he felt the baby moving around and he started smiling so big.

"I guess you're right." He said.

"Now let's go tell the other the semi good news" I said, as we continued towards the elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 42.9K 37
little space au "Taehyung-ah?" "Dada?" Started : 9th September 2018 Ended : 12th November 2019 If chapters have warning signs '⚠️', it means there's...
31.5K 1.4K 38
"You hungry, Stalker?" "No my stomach loves shouting whenever a creep is around" Started: 16/07/2020 Finished: 02/05/2021 {34/36 chapters edited}
7.4K 227 12
_____________TRIGGER WARNING⚠___________ -Suicide -Abuse -Cutting _____________TRIGGER WARNING⚠___________ Taehyungie goes to school as is she was a...
459K 4.4K 21
WARNING: boy×boy Bts×Reader Smut Punishments Kinky bdsm rough sex swearing soft sex Fluff (maybe...) Mature content in all. Don't read if you don't l...