Phoebe [BWAM]

By elationwish

"Daddy?" "No, he is not your da-" "Well hello, there little baby." ❀❀❀ Phoebe and her daughter Echo were... More

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ❀
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 ❀
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ❀
1❀
2❀
3❀
4❀
5❀
6❀
7❀
8❀
9❀
11❀
12❀
13❀
14❀
15❀
16❀
17❀
18❀
19❀
20❀
21❀
22❀
23❀
24❀
25❀
26❀
27❀
28❀
29❀

10❀

41K 1.2K 374
By elationwish

     "You're having sex with your student?"

     "Now when did I ever say that."

     Me and one of my best friends, Emilio, were currently at my apartment. Our two other friends were on their way but while we were waiting, I decided to tell Emilio about my current relationship with my student.

     "You basically said it," Emilio said, scrolling through his Instagram feed.

     "I said I took her on a date," I reply, rolling my eyes.

      "Same thing."

      "It's really not."

      "All dates end in sex."

      "I'm 29, Emilio. I don't have time to play like that."

      "Okay and? I'm 26."

      "You act like a horny teenager. You hump everything that breathes too close to you."

      "I haven't humped you yet." He says, smirking at me.

      "And I pray that you never will," I answer, grimacing at the thought.

      "Sure. Lemme see what this girl looks like." Emilio suggests, raising both eyebrows at me since he doesn't know how to raise one.

      "No."

      "Why not?" He whines, dragging out the o.

       "I don't want to."

     "Why? Do you think I'm gonna steal your girl? Don't worry baby girl, I'm not into 14-year-olds."

     "I think you fail to realize that I'm a College Professor, not a high school teacher."

     "Same thing, different shape."

     "No, it is not. It'd be illegal if I was a high school teacher." I respond, rolling my eyes once again.

     Before he can open his mouth to respond, the front door smashes open and Andrew comes running in, jumping on the couch.

     "Hey, daddios!"

     "Hey babe," Emilio says, blowing him a kiss.

     Riley walks through the door with two Walmart bags in his hands. I stand up and walk over to him.

     "Hey, Mere." He says, walking over to the kitchen and setting the bags on my counter.

     "Hi, Riley," I respond, helping him unload the bags full of shaving cream, razors, and some snacks.

     "What is all of this for?" I ask while going over to wash my hands.

     "Freaking, Andrew. He asked him to help him shave his balls so I bought him the stuff so he could do it himself." He just casually replies.

     "You brought the stuff here???" I raise my voice with wide eyes. He forms a smirk on his lips and I see him trying to hold back a laugh. "That man is not shaving his balls in my apartment."

     "Why not?" Riley whines like a child.

     "Are you serious?" I respond walking to my living room to yell at Andrew.

     "Hashtag Throuple!" Andrew screams as he sees me walk into the living room.

     "I literally cannot do this anymore."

❀❀❀

      "Wait, so you're actually sleeping with your student?" Riley asks, taking a bite out of his mushroom pizza.

     "No, I'm not. Stop listening to Emilio." I say, rolling my eyes. "We went on a date."

     "You went on a date with your student?" Andrew questions.

     "Yes. It's not that big of a deal."

     "Um, it is? You're growing up." Riley says, wiping a fake tear.

     "I'm older than you."

      "Okay and?"

     "How old is she?" Emilio asks, looking at my food practically drooling.

     "She's 20."

     "Dang. Y'all are about to have a ten-year age gap." Andrew says, taking a bite out of his chicken wing.

     "So? Age is just a number." Riley responds, winking at me. I roll my eyes at him and keep eating my food.

     "Why won't you show us what she looks like?" Emilio whines, causing Riley to shove a chicken wing into his mouth, making him gag.

     "Because," I say, trying to end this conversation.

     They all look at me with questioning eyes before dropping the subject.

     "So, are you guys like, dating?" Emilio questions.

     "I don't know. We haven't really talked about it yet."

     "Of course," Emilio counters, playfully rolling his eyes.

     "What's that supposed to mean?" I question.

       "Nothing. Let's watch a movie!"

❀❀❀

     It was currently 9 o clock and we were watching some sort of rom-com, Andrews choice. I got bored so I decided to text Phoebe.

     "Who got you smiling at your phone like that?" Andrew questions, wiggling his eyebrows at me in a suggestive manner.

     "Who else," Emilio answers for me.

     "His dear student," Riley adds on, making them all smirk at me. I roll my eyes and just stare at the movie once again.

     "You guys are making it sound like the man a pedophile, give him a break," Riley says, sipping on his buzz light beer.

     "Thank you, Riley."

     "Now when did I say that," Emilio asks, trying to act innocent.

     I roll my eyes at him and continue to watch the stupid movie.

     A few minutes pass and there's no noise from either of the boys.

     "Yo, put your junk away!" Emilio screams louder than I've ever heard him yell before. I look up from the movie and see Andrew standing in my living room, naked, with a razor and shaving cream in his hands.

     "What in the actual-" I start.

     "Bro are you serious," Riley asks, covering his eyes like a child.

     "I told yall I needed to shave my balls and no one listened so here we are."

     "Andrew put some clothes on man," Emilio says, gagging.

     "No, we're shaving my balls."

     "Oh my G-"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Ummmmmm 7k reads??? 200 comments??? Yall are amazinggg! We're so close to 10k reads! Sorry for the delayed update, I was very busy. Sorry for the short chapter, I just needed to update and introduce the other characters! Also, this isn't edited so lmk if there are any mistakes! The next chapter will be longer! Anyways, keep voting and commenting! I love you all <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 4.5K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
11.3K 687 52
When all hope is lost, what can one do? What happens when someone you love changes and becomes the person you most fear? Do you hide? Do you speak up...
177K 7.2K 80
[First book in Our Chance Series] He is rude. She is polite. He is cold-hearted. She is soft-hearted. He was extroverted. She is introverted. He's a...
616 55 45
Book #1 in the "T" Series "Good morning." He says. "Morning, Happy Halloween!" "Happy Halloween. Okay, but for real though we gotta wake up now...