Waking up as Ink sans (v1)

By mielliemielly

As you were waking up, you notice that you became Ink and that you were now the creator and protector of a me... More

What the flipping flop is happening?!
Stats
Thinking Of The Scenario
Strategy And Genius Ideas
Nightmare Getting Rickrolled By Ink
The new Doodle Sphere
Swap and Dream
Tangled in a very 'questionable' situation
First violent fight with Dream
Trauma
Breakfast
Fresh
A third kid, and guess who it is...
Lunchtime with the kids
Damn you Swap
A 1v1 with Error and Ink? sure...
His first and real battle
Questions (close)
SansAUs answer to your questions
Special session
Revelation
Small moments
Okay, that's a bit too much of problems again...
Serious chapter part 1, Stain's father
SCP2: A picnic that has turned wrongly wrong
SCP 3: Obsession, Hatred, and Love
SCP 4: the real revelation
Questions :) (close)
SCP 5: no hopes
SCP 6: you want your body back but with my soul..?
SCP 7: When the peace finally come back
SCP 8: insert original title
SCP 9: The definition of wholesome moment
SCP 10: zoning out...
SCP 11: Torment
Who cares?
SCP 12: Ink's first meeting
SCP 13: Facetable
SCP 14: Existential crisis that leads to daydreaming about Error
SCP15: Finishing the New Doodle Sphere
SCP 16: Do you realize how selfish your intention is?!
SCP 17: Welcome home, Gradient
Ronrom croissant ouioui baguette🥐🥖
Ink and Ink discussing about Ink saving Ink for the sake of Ink and Ink.
Shipping time: One heck of a night!
SCP18: A masochist, romantic, and kinky yandere
SCP19: bad news
SCP 20: Chara see everything, Chara see you.
He doesn't like Skittles
You know the drill, ask them a question 3/4
« Don't you dare say Window Vista »
The truth and the coming back
That's wonderful, die.
Old habits that need to be forgotten
Battle of nicknames that turned wrong
An adventure to the castle
Ask questions to basically whoever you want for the end :)
First chapter online :)

Star Sans and the Bad Gays answer your questions

2.5K 83 216
By mielliemielly

Tralala I do wonder... How can you drop two eggs the fewest amount of times, without them breaking?

You have four hours.

-----

1/From PastaGod_Italy

So Dream, how does it feel to know that the love of your life is completely someone else?

Dream:... He is not the love of my life... I was just blinded by his pretty lies but... Just forget about that and... It's weird to realize that he is not himself..?

We tried to warn you guys earlier, you know?

I don't know if it's the previous situation or this message but they seem more annoyed, lost, stressing, or disturbed.

Error, are you going to be okay? or are still crashing?

Error.exe has crashed
Reloading?
*yes            *no

And Nightmare, you must be feeling rather proud of yourself with figuring out Ink's dilemma before Dream did. (even though it was forced and he told you directly, still kudos to you man!)

Nightmare: Uh? Yeah no. I didn't need that much evidence to know that he was "new". It was actually obvious... But that's my point of view.

And now you know, ssss, oof. Dream how does it feel to hurt an innocent person? This Ink only has two weeks of memories so basically he's blank slate. And you choke him and hurt him psychologically. You must be feeling pretty bad about it.

Dream: Are you trying to guilt-tripping me? If so, please stop, I'm trying to forget that time when I chok-

Swap far away: Choke me like you hate me, but you love me
Lowkey wanna date me when you fuck m-

Dream: Swap I'm begging you, stop!

And Nightmare you sicko, you raped a stranger, how's that going for you?

Nightmare: are you implying that I raped Ink? What are your proofs?

(then how did you know that they were talking about Ink-?)

-----

2/From AngelaCampbell380

So Stain, other than Ink being "new" and have a soul now, what do you and the kids think of new Ink now?

Stain: he's cool... Funny to mess with? I mean, I might join dad to annoy him but I might also be grounded... Meh.

PJ: so my mom is not my mom but acts like my mom and thinks he's my mom because he feels like it? Uh...

Palette: I think I have a problem with my skull too, it hurt... A lot.

Nightmare, do you still have plans for Ink despite the new information?

Nightmare: Yes.

Are they any plans to add this story on archive on our own?

Yeah, I'm waiting to get the invitation... (09/25 :,) )

Ink do you get déjà vu when looking at people or things and do the voices help you in figuring out stuff so far?

Ink: well... At first yes, everything was confusing me with my memories loss, my weird déjà vu, and dreams but after few days, it started to come back magically, and turns out that that strange dream of kidnapping was just a drama show that I used to watch a lot when I was back in my old world, I even used those scenes for Underdrama if I got that right...

The voices did not help, to begin with, they were constantly questioning me and criticizing my choices until I started ignoring them and then they got the message to shut the fuck up.

Good dogs.

Blue (Swap), are you angry or worried about Ink even if it not old Ink?

Swap: that's a weird question you're asking there, human. You see, if the Ink that I have grown with is not him, I have absolutely no reason to be angry at them. Worried? Yes. They did faint in front of us like they were dying. I wasn't gonna laugh at their misery because of some past hatred for someone else...

Also Horror, what do you think of Ink's cooking? Since you probably sampled the picnic food pretty good right?

Horror: mh? The sandwiches were delicious, the melange between the worster- worcherstaye- woche-

Dust: Worcestershire sauce...

Horror:... Yeah, that's one... with the Afla- Flafal-

Killer: Alfalfa sprouts...

Horror:...

his food is good...

Creator voices, how do you feel about this revel about Ink?

*sip tea*

C.V: continue, continue, ... He keeps ignoring us so might as well watch the drama...

Stain what do you think of your father so far?

Stain: I don't know how the hell did he manage to calm my anxiety at first but the way he threatened me was funny and reassuring-
That's not normal...

Dust and Killer, is Ink's now more fun to mess with?

They both share a look at each other and start grinning like mad men's.

Killer: he sure is..

Dust: I already have so many photos of him...

Killer:...we said no creepy photos Dust, you know that?

Dust:...We never said no to videos-

Ink, have you used the upgrade power yet, and can it be used on the others?

Ink: Yeah, I've used it to upgrade my ability to manipulate Ink's substance and paint. Tho I have to admit that I can't do a lot of things with it because my magic is not strong enough... And I haven't tried on the others, I don't really see it working tho...
-----

3/From unknown-radio

What do Blue (Swap), Horror, Killer, Cross, and Dust think of the situation? As well as Palette, Stain, and PJ?

The boys, minus Cross and Dust because they were out, dumbly searching for Ink, felt uncomfortable with the intense drama.
Except for Stain who absolutely loved it, it sure was a good moment until Ink collapsed, he started panicking like hell.

As for the three years old children, they didn't understand anything- what did you expect, they didn't even know that Ink was soulless, to begin with... But they did cry when Ink was unconscious.
-----

4/From Lucero1142
Ok kiddos, what's your thoughts on your mama Ink? Like finding out that he's technically your Ink's replacement and is taking care of you. So how do you feel about it?

Stain: As long as he takes care of us like a real parent, I don't mind. I just hope I get to have a bit more time with him... And that he won't forget the promise he made for me...

Palette: I have never meet mom before so I guess that there are no changes?

PJ: I won't miss old mama.
-----

5/From Virus_bOi
So Error, how do you feel about this revelation?

Error:... I've seen shits before... But that!?

Ink with a soul?!

Error.exe has crashed
Reloading?
*yes            *no
-----

6/From dat0nesimp

To probably everyone there who witnessed it: how'd you guys holding up the new information?

Horror: Kids, hand me the vodka, I need to forget this...

Killer: I'm joining..

Swap: I'll add some River Antoine Royale Grenadian Rum, with that, impossible to remember what happened today!

Error: do you mind..?

Nightmare and Dream: ...

To the kiddos: I think this would be obvious but do you prefer the past or the current Ink?

Stain stares at you with two wide eyes and a creepy smile.

Stain: Who need old hags, when you have perfection between your hands-

Dream/Noot/Error/(or just anyone who got a crush on him): hmm... Now with this information, would you still love/like Ink or would you let go now that you found out it's not the same person (kinda) that you fall for?

Lust, if he was to know about the news: ... so no more hang out during my breaks? damn... that's gonna get lonely here...

Dream:... I don't think that it would have worked in any scenario...

Nightmare: Uh... who knows and who cares...

Error: Wha- I was never in love with him, to begin with... but I had a discussion with him at Outertale for hours, he's a timid guy, he looks weirder in a good way than before... But why the hell did he asked to try my glasses?

Also does anyone wants a hug?

For your own security, you will only give a 'virtual' hug to Nightmare, Error, Killer, Dust, and Horror. As for Swap, Dream, and Cross, even if the latest won't admit it, you can hug them.
-----

7/From CatGirlKitty

So Nightmare, how do you feel knowing that this was /technically/ one of Ink's first impressions of you?

Nightmare: Guess what? I don't give two shit about the first impressions, if I want something, I'll get it.

Blue(Swap), what are you going to do now?

Swap: Cheers! anyway so-

Horror, how do you feel about Ink's new cooking skills?

Horror: ...good, maybe his cooking skills can match mine and Killer's.

Stain, works domination plan? Gimme the deets!

Stain: I'm a good boy! (a little bit of Azidoazide Azide and say bye-bye to every ruler of the multiverse)
-----

8/From Ghazalrose02

Error and Nightmare are the #1 dads of the year (note the sarcasm)
Ok so...
Nightmare! What the fuck man? Those are some serious mood swings you got there... Worse than a pregnant woman!!

Nightmare: I'll take your sarcastic compliment as a... compliment. and what's wrong with having moods swings?

*get slapped, hugged and yelled by Lunatic Ink*

Nightmare:... See? there's nothing wrong.

Also, just a little curious... How many lovers will Ink have? I mean... The kids just keep coming...he (the past Ink) wasn't in a relationship with every Sans in the multiverse... (I mean... At least I hope so)

Okay children, learn to count with me!

One lover,

Two lovers,

Three lovers,

...

One billion sixty-four lovers-

Jokes aside...

-The only spoil I'm giving you all-

Ink doesn't believe in true love so he won't even try unless...

And no past Ink wasn't in relationships with every Sans, he was just...

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I can see you raging.

And for Error...wow...just WOW you ate your own child's food and made him cry... How does that feel? I hope you choke on the guilt (not really)

Error: you weren't here when I had to take care of him because Ink was absent and that he begins eating my chocolates! And pfff, crying?! I was just naive enough to fall for that act! Just look how ferocious this brat is! He totally got this from Ink!

Old Ink: Mhm, I see that he has memorized my lessons sufficiently... Bye!

New Ink: Get back here you bitch- don't you dare leave your responsabilities to me!

And for Nightmare... Are you sure the best way to leave a good impression on your son is to threaten their mom?

He switches his eye to the teenager and looks back at you.

Nightmare: he doesn't seem to mind... And who cares about the first impression?

I mean be honest... You still want Ink to love you...right?

Nightmare:... This is getting too personal and cliche... Can I throw this one by the window-?

-----

9/From AdrigamesPV
(Warning, you better have learned Spanish)
Pregunta a Error, ¿tendrás una relación sanamente con la nueva Ink? ¿Formarían un tregua ambos (Error e Ink), ya que ink está consciente de balance de creación y destrucción? ¿Cuando vas educar o formar parte correctamente la vida de tu hijo (PaperJam)?

Translation: Question for Error, Will you have a healthy relationship with the new Ink? Would you both have a truce together, since Ink is conscious of the balance between creation and destruction? When are you going to properly educate or be part of your child's life? (PJ)

SP/Error: supongo que podría funcionar, pero, ¿cómo sabe el equilibrio si está amnésico? Quiero decir, me es que me moleste, pero es raro... y veré que hago con este mocoso cuando termine con la parte de mi trabajo.

EN/Error: I guess that It would work, but, how does he know about the balance if he's amnesic? I mean, not that it disturbs me but that's weird...and ill see what ill do with this brat when I will be done with the part of my job.

-----

10/From Randomotakugirl475

Can I give Killer some knives as a gift and can I hug Ink?

Mhm sure but watch out, he stabs.

Ink: Aw, thank you miss...Otaku..? I see you there ;), come and visit me sometimes...

-----

11/From Tbhidkanymore292

Hey Error? What do you think of Ink now?

Error: I like him better but there's nothing else.

Hey Stain? do you like coffee?

Stain: It depends on which coffee we're talking about, in example, I adore the iced coffee or the bicerin with its whipped cream and chocolate...I only like coffee with sweats and fresh ingredients.

-----

12/From ChrisseeCarey

To Ink, new Ink. How have you been doing since you've got to be Ink? also did you know that the previous Ink was a player? Not that kind but the kind that plays with other's emotions and that's why Nightmare has captured you now because the old Ink played with his feelings and now he wants to make him suffer but because you now inhabit his body, you have became Nightmare's main target.

Ink: I- excuse me?! Wasn't he supposed to be at least good? *take a phone from nowhere* See?! it's written that he's chaotic good! Oh, and I would have totally understood Night's motives for targeting me, don't worry about me, I know how to deal with these types of situations...

Also, he has been stalking you the whole time.

Ink:... I do not know how to deal with these types of situations.

-----

13/From Akemi_Bulbs

Question for old and new Ink: What would you do if you ended up in another multiverse? (like empire, vampire, and more...)

Old Ink: Another multiverse? The first things that I would obviously do is have contact with my other self, visit their AUs, chat around, sketch, give ideas for universes, timelines, mess around, and after that,... I don't know.

New Ink: Hum... I wouldn't feel good... being out of my comfort zone or in an unknown place... It makes me feel uncomfortable, but if I were to be there, I wouldn't dare disturb anyone until I've found a way to go back, I don't really want to be a burden knowing that they already have their own problems... And if it doesn't work, I would enter in contact with the guardian of AUs of the multiverse or someone stronger who seems friendly enough for me to not stutter my words out..?

For the other AUs: What are your opinions of the new Doodle Sphere?

No one knows this but before Ink came back to Stain at the Star's base, he made few changes at the Doodle Sphere again, it is more lovely and magical. You'll see it in the nexter's chapters.

And um Fresh, Lust- can I get a hug? Both are my #1 favorite.

Fresh: What's up Dawg- Da bomb Broosky! Ya sure are a Buzz Hype!

Lust: Sure thing darling, come here~ god I love using tildes *seducing laugh* mh? Dear? your nose is bleeding, want a tissue?

-----

14/From captaindekuri

Ink, would you accept a headpat and a hug? to comfort you?

Ink: Of course I would! Why are you even asking, come! You know that hugs are always welcome...

-----

15/From Tote_mich

To everyone: how does it feel knowing that Ink has a soul now? (I especially want to hear this from Error and Nightmare, can't really call him soulless anymore as he has a soul now!)

Horror/Killer/Swap/Error; casually drinking until they passed out to forget what they had just witnessed.

Nightmare: ...It took me by surprise but now I've remade my plans...

Dream: I swear to Nim, Nightmare stop harassing Ink!!

Cross and Dust, still looking for Ink when he was with the others :,°

To Nightmare: What exactly is your relationship with Ink? I know you had a child together but how exactly did you guys get together?

Nightmare: ...he stormed inside of my castle by himself and tried to befriend me... Things are, he drank a pink vial accidentally and asked me on a date and he got laid by me, end of the story.

Another one:

-----

16/From Wyvern_D_Naika

Hey Dream, how did you not notice that Ink had a soul now?? I mean, the vials make him feel fake emotions, having a soul should make them feel genuine, right?

Dream: You are right, yes. I dumbly thought that he was using different vials that were more efficient..? hehe, that's stupid I know...

Hey Nighty, was Ink your lover or something? from your reaction only to lose his memories of it and forget about your existence until you reappeared as an enemy? what happened?

Nightmare: Long story short, he put the past behind and did as if nothing happened... I'm not telling more...

Poor Ink, getting into more accidents than ever, hope it goes better as time passed. (please don't die)

It's the protagonist that we are talking about! I know that I love drama but you should know that I hate sad endings so tell yourself that I will always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS found a way to make everything work perfectly fine.

-----

17/From DapowerofchanclaUmU

Sadly I don't have any questions today, sooooo, I'm giving everyone a hug! :), even if I'm gonna crash-but still worth it :,D

Crash? Are you related to the Error family? (Error, Blueberror, Fatal, 404, Anti...)Anyways, here is what you have lost or gained during your hug attack:

Horror: -An arm

Dust: +A bone impaled on your tibia

Killer: +A new collection of red shining knives made of magic but jabbed in your chest

Cross: +A tsun-tsun hug

Error: -Your soul (if you had one...)

Nightmare: You are still alive? if yes, hugging him was fatal because his goop is literal acid...

*revive*

Ink: +A normal hug with headpats and godly taken cookies

Dream: +One of his famous hugs that makes you feel more positive

Swap: +A taco- strangely filled with dust... *he wants you to tell him how tasty it is*

...

PJ/Palette: +Scribble on the face because you hugged them at the same time, never trust children.

Stain: +A Magnificent smile that you will always remember.

???: Doesn't even exist yet- Is ThAt A sPoIl ThAt I sEe HeRe?!! (I want to see you try guessing who they are)

Fresh: "Aiiright dawg, did ya know about heady nugget goin' around zere, dat hella unrad! Let's roll!"

Lust: +A little kiss on the forehead and his number phone on your pant's pocket.

18/From Lua047

The new Ink, yeet the old Ink by the window of suffering. (Don't worry for the language, I'm not English too)

Old Ink: NO WAIT- Hang on! STOP- YOU DONT WANNA DO THIS! LISTEN- IVE BEEN A GOOD BOY—

New Ink: *humming* a good boy? Wanna try again?

Old hag: I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY, PLEASE IVEBEENSUCHAGOODBOY- Don't do it—

New Ink: off the window you go, bad little bitch.

Old Hag: NOOOOOOOOOOO-

19/From Reina1175

I don't have questions-
Can I hug someone? Who's willing to hug me?

Old Ink: I can if—

New Ink: Come here my new little child, I'm adopting you all <3

Swap: a hug for me?! Would you like to taste one of my taco too??

Dream: Woah, there's a lot of you who wants hugs, please don't try hugging Nightmare, Horror, Dust and Killer, you might never come back alive.

Nightmare:stupid positivity...

G: Have I been forgotten— *get hugged* never mind ciao!

20/From the_Trash-Man

Dream what do you think about the new Ink?

Dream: Regardless of the tension that I have created between the two of us,... he is... kind of timid? But at the same time he's not... It's hard to guess what's happening inside of his head...

21/From Sworflame12

I offered for you to know what was going on. But only a few did take the chance.

*crazy laugh at the background* Swap: I don't mean to sound desperate but...

...the author don't want to spoil us... I love spoils... *insert sad face*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 2.5K 107
After Dream falls into the darkness, they then team up with there brother in some trouble. Destroying multiverse but Nightmare realized that he only...
6.1K 243 19
Error is a god, of destruction. He doesn't like his job, but he doesn't hate it. In all of his inmortal life as one, he's come to terms of what has...
3.5K 260 15
So I have an idea. A crazy idea. Here me out. Ink and Error are brothers. I know, insane, right? So what caused them to end up as the Creator and...
59.1K 2.8K 39
Error was just enjoying a day out with himself. Nobody bugging him or fighting for the rights of the universe. And he did not even need to do anyth...