๐๐‘๐”๐“๐€๐‹ โ”โ”โ” ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ ๏ฟฝ...

By -snazzystiles

โ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ โž หšโžถ ๏ฝกหš โ˜๏ธŽ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ellie stilinski... More

๐๐‘๐”๐“๐€๐‹
๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š โ”โ”โ” ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘

2.4K 99 56
By -snazzystiles

( chapter four )
❛ back from "camping" ❜

THE SHORT BRUNETTE nervously bit her lip as she watched scott throw derek over his shoulder, and stiles just standing there with him.

the pack had finally arrived from mexico and it was pouring rain. ellie stood next to lydia outside the vet clinic.

"get in!" ellie shouted opening the door for them all. they quickly ran inside, helping deaton clear the table.

scott quickly laid derek down on the metal table with the help of lydia and deaton. there was a moment of silence until deaton broke it.

"wow."

"wow? wow as in, "i've seen this before and i know exactly what to do," kind of wow?" stiles asked. "cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for."

"i think you might be overestimating my abilities." deaton answered honestly.

ellie looked down at derek. she shook his arm, trying to see if he was awake or not.

"he's cold." lydia stated as she grabbed his hands. "really cold." she added on.

"do you think this is permanent?" scott asked deaton with worry in his voice.

"wouldn't be so bad." ellie shrugged, "he's still hot."
all four heads looked at her. she looked up feeling their eyes on her and simply shrugged.

"i'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. this is well beyond my experience." deaton shined his penlight on derek's eyes.

this was one of the first times deaton had no clue what to do or what was happening.

"so what do we do with him?" stiles asked.

"until he wakes up? probably not much." the miracle worker replied. "it might be best to leave him with me. he'll be safe here."

"from kate right?" ellie asked him.

deaton nodded, "if she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate."

"why would she want to do this to him?" lydia asked no one in particular.

"it's kate, it won't benefit anyone other than herself." ellie sneered, the venom coming from her voice just saying the name.

"then it'll be bad for everyone else." stiles scoffed. deaton slowly nodded making stiles do some weird head movement.

"you guys should probably go home." the older man insisted. "he doesn't look to be in any danger. maybe the rest of you should get some sleep?" he suggested.

"i won't argue there." ellie yawned.

"it is a school night..." deaton added on.

"and you all need to start taking care of your own lives again."

'he isn't wrong' ellie thought to herself.

"someone should stay with you." scott said. deaton looked at them four.

"i'll stay." lydia suggested. "my grade are fine... despite missing a few classes."

"i'm so not okay with this." stiles voiced his opinions out loud.

"guys, go." lydia demanded. ellie nodded agreeing with her.

"no." stiles shook his head.

"text us if anything happens." scott tells lydia who nods.

"nope, still not okay with it." stiles said. ellie gave lydia a hug and said her goodbyes. "not going anywhere."

scott grabbed onto stiles' arm and yanked the spaz with him. ellie laughed at stiles.

"all right, just 'cause you're stronger..." stiles said in defeat. ellie just shook her head and laughed as she followed behind the two boys.

they quickly ran to the jeep and hopped in, closing the door quickly so the water wouldn't get in. the car ride to scott's house was silent, with the expectation of scott and stiles quietly mumbling stuff to one another. ellie rested her head on her hand as she watched the rain drops have a race.

'go timothy! you can do it!'  ellie thought has she watched a particular rain drop, who she named timothy, slowly slide down the jeep window.

'ah! you fucking lost! little bitch.' ellie rolled her eyes when she saw her rain drop lost.

☠︎ ☠︎ ☠︎

the stilinski siblings walked inside their home. they were finally back from mexico. the two didn't have to be quiet around the house, knowing that their dad was at work.

stiles and ellie went to the kitchen, both grabbing something to drink. ellie chugged a bottle of water, enjoying the way the cold water slid down her dry throat.

"you think derek's going to be okay?" ellie broke the silence.

stiles knew how ellie cared for derek. as much as derek pretended to hate everyone, ellie was the one person he had a soft spot for.

"i think so." stiles wasn't too sure.

ellie nodded slowly and yawned.

"you better get to sleep, we have school tomorrow." stiles advised his little sister.

"night stiles." ellie hugged her brother. stiles hugged her back.

"night munchkin."

☠︎ ☠︎ ☠︎

"ellie! i'm not kidding! i will leave without you and make you take the bus!" stiles yelled from downstairs.

"alright! give me a second!" ellie yelled back.

"you said that fifteen minutes ago!"

ellie rolled her eyes. she stared at herself in the mirror. she was wearing light-washed jeans with a white crop tank top with one of stiles flannels.

she quickly put on her conserve and grabbed her grey backpack, running downstairs, grabbing an apple as she passed the kitchen.

"finally!" stiles dramatically exclaimed seeing his sister. ellie playfully stuck her tongue out at him, which he returned.

the two quickly hopped into the old blue jeep, on their way to the hell hole, which is one of the names ellie used for the school.

the way there was filled with stiles, repeatedly, telling ellie to stop blasting songs from one direction's midnight memories album, just so he could sing along to wannabe by spice girls.

"hey, you guys finally made it!" scott smiled once he saw the stilinski siblings walk over to the bike rack, where he was currently parking his motorcycle.

"yeah, we'll we would've been here soon if it was for the freshmen." ellie sent glares at stiles who sent her a little smirk.

"sorry, i didn't hear you. could you maybe speak up? your awful screeching must have damaged my eardrums." ellie retorted.

scott laughed loudly as stiles' mouth was left wide open. ellie smiled proudly at his reaction.

ellie looked straight ahead and saw mason who was standing next to violet and garret. mason waved at her, signaling her to come over.

"well, i better go. my friends are waiting for me." ellie looked back at her two boys.

"okay, bye elle." scott gave ellie a hug, which she returned.

"bye munchkin." stiles hugged her and ruffled her hair once they pulled apart. ellie glared at her brother as she walked over to her friends.

"hey ellie!" mason smiled brightly when ellie came over to the three of them. ellie smiled back and did her handshake with him.

"hey mase."

"hey ellie," both violet and garret greeted the brunette who smiled back.

ellie didn't really like violet and garret. they have been friends for two years, but lately, they've just been acting weird. but, she brushed it off for the sake of their friendship.

"well, we have history, so we'll see you guys later." violet smiled at ellie and mason while she and garret walked hand and hand down the hallway.

ellie eyed them suspiciously but mason pulled her out of her thoughts, "really?"

"what!" ellie exclaimed. "they've been acting suspicious lately mase!"

mason rolled his eyes playfully as ellie continued to ramble on, "come on, we hang out, they leave earlier, the weird glances they do to each other."

"well, you kind of have a point." mason gave in making ellie jump and squeal happily, making some people turn to look over at the two.

"but!" ellie's smile dropped. "maybe they've been really really horny lately." mason pointed out. ellie's face immediately turned into a face of disgust.

"ew mase, ew." ellie shook her head, getting rid of that thought.

"anyways! what was so important that you just had to blow up my phone last night?" ellie changed the subject. a wide smile crept onto mason's face.

"remember liam?" he asked the stilinski girl.

"liam..." ellie trailed on, motioning for mason to elaborate. 

"liam dunbar!" ellie still looked confused, "my friend that goes to that prep school! davenport prep."

ellie immediately made an "oh" face, "oh, that liam! i remember him now! but why are you bringing him up?"

"well, he's transferring to beacon hills high!" mason exclaimed excitedly. ellie widen her eyes, "really? no offense to the school, but why would he want to transfer here when he's at that fancy prep school?"

"i don't know." mason shrugged, "probably because he misses me so much."

"yeah... that's definitely not the reason." ellie teased him playfully. mason playfully scoffed and lightly shoved her.

"i've got english, and you have biology. see you later?" mason stopped walking once he reached ellie's biology class.

ellie groaned by nodded, "we could ditch you know."

"yeah, i don't think stiles would be on board with that idea." mason shook his head chuckling.

ellie rolled her eyes, "to hell with him." mason laughed. "but, i should get in before they tell dad i was skipping class. he'd ground me for weeks."

"good luck elle."

"i'll need it." was the last thing ellie said before mason pushed her into the class.

chloe speaks-
hey guys! sorry for the long wait and short chapter! i've just been busy with school, cheer, and field hockey!
thank you all for all the views and votes!!
i'll hopefully be getting another chapter out this week!
love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 127 31
teen wolf season 4 oc x liam dunbar
344K 6.4K 17
the one where the blue eyed beta falls for the alpha's sister "Who is that?" "That's Isabelle McCall." "I think I'm in love with h...
49.1K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed ยฉ voidvaleska
295K 7.9K 65
i just wanna scream out loud.