THE TABOO NIGHT!COMPLETE✅

By jiiddaahh

SHAHZAIB IQBAL ASHFOUR AND HUDYAN SOHAIL BAZ in the short and romantic journey of THE TABO0 NIGHT why wont th... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
'PROLOGUE
1'NEED FOR SEX
2'WEAKNESS
3'EXPERIENCE
4'MENSURATION
5'LOVE
6'HARDSHIP
7'THE PAST
9'THE FINDING
10'THE COURT
THE CYCLONE!
EPILOGUE

8'SEXUAL FANTASY

88 3 3
By jiiddaahh

'Like an amnesiac, or growing a sore tooth
I weary to talk as its too slow to free,
My mind of its heavy, roiling burden'

*******

''Hudyan this is Adrian rush down to American hospital ,shahzaib  has been admitted.....''

My life turned black in the blink of an eye.my lungs are black as my heart tighten more with weight .i couldn't move from where I sat. Aside the ''zzzz'' sound  and blurry view that filled my brain and eyes, I was immune to all feelings.

Hudyan what did he say? Hudyan, hudyan.... Amaani kept calling my name but I was clouded in a world where everything coming in my way was hardship.with a pull of a shoulder I breathed in  and out thinking it was all a nightmare until reality hits me hard that my husband was admitted at the hospital and my tears fell off freely with all question mark pointing at my life to why all this is happening but I had no answers nor solution.

Lets head to the hospital ,Shahzaib has been admitted. I replied to a worried Amaani and we sprout out.

Kelvin get the car, drive to American hospital. I ordered the driver as we all settled in the car and in no bit we were at the hospital.

''Hello Adrian, what's the room number ? I questioned as he picked up the call.

VVIP 1. He replied and I ended the call .

Doctor can you please tell me what's  wrong with him? I questioned as we got  in the room with some of   his friends all seated worriedly which they immediately left to the sitting room except Adrain.

''He's suffering from a significant distress due to lack of sexual contacts , desire and sexual fantasies . The doctor who stood in front of me clasped in a blue  jeans with a white dotted black  T shirt and a lab coat atop drop the bomb and it felt like the world pursed in tense for a moment.

My head spin in confusion, my eyes sprout out with tears, my legs felt like the weight of the world was thrown all on  it, I carried a heavy weight on my shoulders as my breath hitched  slowly like my soul was about to go out of my body as the sound of the news hit me harder I realised we were both suffering with sexual fantasies , yet we stayed loyal  without a third wheel.

My legs carried all the weight to the lifeless body of my REY who lay flat with his  face  stricken with all shades of worries, his hand lay flat with the drip passing slowly into his veins, it broke my heart into pieces to have watched my love like that, all shades of happiness are lost, intimacy was never found, all we wished for was a happy marriage life, all we wanted was to have a good ending and a happily ever after, we planned our life like we were the best of creators who created themselves, we forgot to move on even with the challenges of all, we thought all we had was enough, we never thought of sickness, or going through a hard phase in life, we thought the road to a good marriage life  is  straight  with no bumps on  the road, we forgot to go with the flow of life, with what life has to offer.

And today  I have learned  that all we had was not enough , all the wealth and fame is not all that matters but with health comes wealth and  with problems comes solution.

With that I cleared my tears with a mindset of amending whatever was wrong right, indeed I must have missed some pieces of the past.

''But  instead memory has an interesting way of refusing to disappear, but the wrong of the memories should not be forgotten but mine was washed like it never existed with a tape loop in my head''

Mrs.Shahzaib can I speak with you privately in the lab?. Yes sure .I replied and tailed behind him.

Ma'am I think you both need to have a general health test for your own good, you might think it isn't necessary but ..... yes sure proceed please. I cut him off before he could complete his sentence.

But can you brief me about your sexual life? do you reach orgasm, do you have a goal for pleasure, do you easily succeed without effort or strain ? Are you bo....

We have never been intimate Dr.Ralph. I cut him short with a reply and his expression was priceless that of sympathy.

I'm really sorry for that, but that's not healthy... how can a grown up  man and a woman like you live under the same roof with no intimate history? And without consulting a doctor ?

its almost two years doctor but we had nothing, no intimate history at all, whenever I try it always end up in an  intense romance  without being sexually intimate at all, it feels as if he remembers something and then he immediately back up. Does that have anything to do with a mental disorder or fear of intimacy?

I have no answers to any of this Mrs.Shahzaib but hearing from your partner will be best, so we won't judge without knowing what's really happening, so shall we go on with the tests? Sure. I replied with a more confident  soul and a  brave heart. If any of this happens to be that my husband was sick all this while without telling me then our paths may cross for the better if they are no professional reasons.

Everything was done and blood sample was taken, what's left is for the final results. So I headed back to my husband.

Hudyan are you alright?. Adrian who was featuring a short kneecap jeans and a blue polo shirt asked. I'm fine thanks for the help I really do appreciate y'all being here Faizal, zeehan and Ajmal . I said with an appreciated smile.

Never mind , anytime. They replied in unison.

I held the hands of my REY, the hands which used to be warm now turned cold, the hands that cover every angel and stays in my own soft hands right there until I can breath, feel, walk  and talk at the same time.

Reyna.he called weakly. Yes Rey, how are you feeling my love?

I'm absolutely fine, I think we should head  back home. Yes we can with the doctor's approval of course .

Looks like you're awake  and feeling much better. So can I go home now  ? I don't  want my queen to be all  stressed out because of me. He looked up at me with a twinkle of love which flashed and passed like that of a shooting star.

Yes you can head home MR.Shahzaib, I'll give you a call when the test results are out, for now the best medication you could give yourself is bed rest and less thinking.

Yes Dr.Ralph you have my word.

Assalamu alaikum. Jawaad salam-ed and walked in majestically looking straight at his wife.

Hello Shahzaib, how you feeling? He questioned after exchanging pleasantries with the guys.

I'm  good man, just heading out, shall we? Yes. he replied getting a hold of his wife's hand as they step out.

Y'all can go on, we'll make payments and get  the discharge papers done

Thank y'all men I really appreciate. It's okay buddy. Ajmal replied  and we all went our separate ways.

Well I guess you have a patient to take care of, so we'll just head home, we'll continue from where we stopped . Amaani said to me as we exchange pleasantries and goodnight's.

************

Reyna ,Reyna I'm perfectly fine babe, trust me its work load stress.its okay have a goodnight sleep. She replied and  was about to leave  the room when I stood up from the bed and held her waist.

Rey ,its getting late, please have some sleep.

You were going to sleep in your room ain't you now? Even for the past month of our married life we've never slept in different rooms even when we' were mad at each other , so why now huh? Are you trying to avoid me ? Cx girl I need you right now. He said in a seductive way while giving passionate kisses on my neck.

His hands went down on my thigh, fingers deepening as if it wants to reap off my skin while his other hand does magic around my heaved nipples, lips trail all scars on my body with  a passionate wet kiss.

STOP!STOP!!STOP!!! Enough is enough Rey, I'm fed up already. I shouted with cracked voice and fluent tears driving all down till I had a taste of my salty tears in my lips.

You can't disrespect me like this , it's either you take me  full or leave me fresh .we both are suffering from sexual fantasies, so the better  we don't do this late the earlier we set our paths free.she said and left out of the room banging the door behind her so hard  that the spirit walls  shaken.

"LOVE ME FULL AND TAKE ME FULL OR LOVE ME HALF AND TAKE ME NONE"

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Assalamualiakum everyone,so this book is about to go down in three, and in as much I need your support like ever, last few chapters are the most hardest chapters to write,so if you want an update soon then you'd better like,share, vote and comments your thoughts.

What do you think will actually happen?
Will it be a banger of good or sad ending?
Does she deserve a happy marriage life after all the bad ass life she lived,even after her parents setting boundaries and taboo to things?
What of shahzaib? Is he really trying? Does he deserve a better sexual and married life?
How bad has this disease caught up with her for how long?
What do you think about friends influence?
I'm curious for your answers like yea.please do answer the questions.

Thank you and have a good night😘❤️

Jiddah🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...