𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙎 // 𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙀�...

By FictionalWorldz

🎵𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙🎵 After summer break the pack is thrown back into the wh... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.

Chapter 5

686 22 0
By FictionalWorldz

**

Lydia Alex and Kira burst into the station, hoping they weren't too late.

"Mom, she's coming." Lydia panted, her breaths short and uneven "Tracy's coming for you."

Natalie looked at her daughter, now confused "What? What do you mean for me?"

A low snarl came from the ceiling above them.

Tracy hung from the ceiling, here eyes glowed orange, she growled loudly.

Noah pulled his gun from its holster, with only one thing on his mind. Protecting the people in this room, protecting his deputies, his sons girlfriend. His sons friends. The woman he had grown to like, protecting them like a sheriff should.

He pointed his gun up to the teenager, shooting three times before she had used her tail to slice across his skin, Noah dropped the gun feeling his body go limp against the ground.

Kira stepped into the fight, pulling off her belt she whipped it down, forming it into a sword.

Alex backed away, keeping the banshee behind her, Alex reached for her knife, feeling an empty holster. She looked up and noticed the knife in Tracy's tail, it was thrown across the station in seconds.

"Kira, look out!" Sheriff stilinski warned the girl.

Kira swung her sword around, dodging the tale of the kanima.

Lydia noticed her mother stood the other end of the room, "Mom, run! Run!"  Lydia yelled

Tracy's attention was taken by the banshee, she ran towards the girl ready to slice her.

Alex watched with wide eyes, she dropped to the ground, pulling Lydia down with her.. but she wasn't quick enough

Tracy's tail sliced across Lydias stomach, Lydia held her stomach, letting her body fall.

"Oh god" Alex shook, placing her hands over the wounded area, hoping to keep the blood flow at a minima.

Natalia whipped around at the sound of her daughters cry, "Lydia! Lydia!" She yelled

"Go!" Alex  yelled "I have her, just go!"

Kira continued to fight Tracy, dodging each attack that came her way. Kira leaped onto desk, she lifted her sword above her head watching as Tracy jumped about.

Kira felt her mind become overtaken by a sensation she hadn't felt before, a sudden surge of vengeance flowing through her.

The room lit up with an orange hue, alex watched the fox with wide eyes as her Kitsune aura had taken over.

Kira jumped from the desk, landing next to the kanima, she sliced her tail from her body

Tracy roared with pain, only for a few second before she made a run for it.

Kiras body slumped as she panted for air, the Kirsten slowly disappearing. The room going back to dark

Once she had fully come to, she rushed to her best friends side, taking over for Alex

Lydia looked at her best friend knowing that she wanted to heal her, right now she didn't have the time   "Alex don't" she spoke, her voice horse

"Listen to me. It's not as bad.....as it looks... Tracy's, but you need to help.. Tracy" she struggled to speak

"H-how am I supposed to do that" Alex stammered.

"Natalies in the basement" Noah told them

"Oh god" Alex breathed. How was she supposed to save someone who already assumed she was dead.

"Okay" Alex nodded 

"But first"

"Ale-.."

Alex cut her off "Lydia it's what I do" Alex

Alex took a hold of her hand, she felt the pain draw from Lydia into.

Her eyes closing she saw the scene lay out in front of her. She felt the pain of Tracy's tail tearing through lydas skin, she could feel the fear that poured from Lydias. The venom that had paralyzed her, pumping through her body.

Alex opened her eyes, looking down at the wound she seen the bleeding had come to a stop

"You done enough" Lydia nodded "You don't have time to fully heal me"

Alex stood up and slowly, making  her way to the door of the basement, she wanted nothing more then to walk away but she wouldn't. She wouldn't leave Lydia. She wouldn't let Lydia feel the loss she has had to endure one to many times in life.

She quietly made her way down the steps trying her best to make sure Tracy wouldn't hear her.

As Alex reached the floor of the basement she seen a stream of blood mixed with the sliver substances of mercury running through it.

Alex heard the dragging of ms martins body on the floor, she took a deep breath and walked into her line of View. Her heart pounded in her ears, her plans produce an ungodly amount of sweat as her anxiety had to find some way to leave her body.

Tracy snapped her head towards the healer, Alex remember what Lydia told her.

"Tracy......this is real okay you're not dreaming all of this, is real" Alex spoke with a level tone

Tracy snarled and ran toward Alex, she quickly ducked, landing on the ground before she could be reached by Tracy. Her claws were killers in themselves, once scratch with them and Alex would be doomed to her death.

Alex quickly scrambled to her feet, holding one hand out "Tracy. This is all real okay you and me we are real. The sheriffs station is real. You are not dreaming I promise you, you are not dreaming"

Tracy charged at her, winding alex as she pushed her against the evidence locker behind her.

Not getting much of a chance to catch her break, alex swung her head into the kanimas, causing her to stumbling back.

Alex dropped to the ground, she crawled under Tracy's legs. Only getting so far before Tracy grabbed her ankle, dragging her to what Alex could only image was her early grave.

Alex felt her body flip over and Tracy was now holding her down.

Alex fight or flight instinct kicked in, she kneed Tracy in the stomach, Tracy let go of one of her wrists to hold the injured area. With her free wrist Alex pushed Tracy off her.

Alex was quick to her feet, she grabbed ms Martin by her wrist and dragged her to the stairs, she really hoped ms Martin would wake up and run, but she doubted it would happen soon.

Alex took in a breath "Tracy"

Trays ahead shot around, glaring at the girl she was eager to kill

Alex's chest moved up and down as fear made its way through het heart and pumped into her lungs.

"You are Tracy Stewart. You are a sophomore at beacon hills high school. You. Aren't. Dreaming" She stated slowly

Her head lifted up and Alex seen her eyes turn back to normal.

Tracy let out a few breaths, looking around confused as to where she was "what's happening?"

"We don't know but we are gonna figure it out" Alex comforted her

Alex took a few steps closer, a warm smile on her face

But it only lasted a few seconds before the kanima had taken Tracy's place.

she stared at Alex. Her head cocked to the side, her eyes glowing a bright orange.

"Tracy!" Alex yelled

She looked at Alex and growled loudly. She threw out her hands and claws re-appeared.

Alex's breath became heavier, fear surging through her like adrenaline.

"no" Alex shook her head, not wanting to believe that she'd failed to save the girl

Tracy looked at Alex with her glowing orange eyes. She stepped forward and Alex stepped back with her busy trembling "Come on Tracy, come back okay. You are safe"

Before Alex could say anything Tracy took flight and ran toward her.

"No" Alex yelled.  She moved out of Tracy's way, running to the other side of the room. Tracy was quick to follow Alex, as she shorter Alex against the brick wall

"Tracy!. You're not dreaming!" Alex yelled,: but it was useless, Tracy grabbed a chair and threw it in Alex direction, she ducked missing it.

Tracy ran toward Alex, Alex grabbed her wrist and her veins turned a dark shade of black, pain quickly made its way through her body.

Alex let out a scream in pain. Whatever she was taking was something that clearly wants meant for healing.

Tracy continued to growl and hiss at Alex.

Alex's breath shuttered, her body becoming progressively more weak as she continued to take the mercury from Tracy's system.

She had to let go, if she didn't she would die, but if she did she would die. It came down to damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

"Fuck!" Alex yelled as the pain took over.

Alex quickly let go, not having much a chance to let her body recover. She rested her hand on her chest for the small amount of time she had, feeling the sharp end of the arrow.

Tracy lifted her hand into the air, swinging it down alex had only one choice left in the matter. A choice that she would be sickened for, forever

She snapped the chain from around her next, just ask Tracy's claws were about to swipe across Alex's face she used the only weapon she had, she closed her eyes and..

"Alex" Malia called

Tracy let out a croak before her body went limp.  Alex opened her eyes, noticing the arrow head that protruded from the innocent girls neck

"Oh god" Alex croaked. Her eyes filling up with salty tears "oh I'm so sorry. I-I'm so sorry"

Malia ran down the steps, stopping at the bottom watching with wide eyes.

A hissing and snarling sound filled the room, Alex eyes enlarged at the creatures that stood in front of her.

Three people, cloaked in lap coats, metal objects hanging from them stood in front of the dead body. Alex could only describe it as what she would see in her nightmares.

One of the creature stepped forward "Her condition was terminal" he spoke as he injected her with something, but what?

Alex closed her eyes In fear of what they would do but when She opened them they had disappeared.

She tried to stand up but She was paralyzed with fear

Malia rushed over to her friend "are you okay?"

Alex had never killed someone or even hurt someone badly enough in her life life and now there was an innocent girl laying lifeless in front of her and it was her doing.

"I..I" she stuttered

Malia held out her hand, helping Alex stand to her feet. She glanced towards her, getting a scent of deep sadness and disgust from her

"What happened?" Malia  asked

"I-I killed her" Alex confessed with nauseousness

"She was gonna kill me and Lydia's mother. I had no choice" Alex tried to convince herself more than Malia

"Hey" Malia smiled lightly "it's okay, you had to do it" she tried to reassure her

Malia was In no predicament to judge Alex, she would have mauled the first person in sight when she was a coyote.

"I've never killed someone in my life" Alex shook with fear

"Scott will understand. Scott has to understand what you did was self defense" Malia reassured.

"What about stiles and Lydia and...

"Stiles will definitely understand especially after what happened when he was void" she was certain

"And he's your boyfriend he will Always understand"

Scott and stiles rushed into the basement, coming to a quick holt as they seen the dead body below Alex's feet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 9.5K 58
[BOOK 4] "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...
3.2K 157 45
Years after the McCall Pack left Beacon Hills, Monroe has declared war on all supernatural beings. While most people think she is crazy, those who be...
10.3K 371 28
🎵 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩🎵 Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...
63.1K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...