HBC + character One Shots!

By JennyHBCarter

Just a collection of one shots, please leave suggestions in the comments or msg me :) Disclaimer! I don't ow... More

Suggestions!
-Rose Weil | Introductions (SFW)
- Rose Weil| Movie night (NSFW)
- Rose Weil | '10.000 miles' (NSFW)
- Rose Weil | 'You call that an excuse?'
- Rose Weil | Treat over tricks
- Julia Hoffman | The Assistant p1 (a little NSFW)
- Julia Hoffman | The Assistant p2 (A little NSFW)
- Julia Hoffman | The Assistant p3 (NSFW)
- Bellatrix | The journey to Hogwarts (SFW)
- Bellatrix | The Library (SFW)
- Bellatrix | The Yule Ball (SFW)
- Bellatrix | The Manor p1 (SFW)
- Bellatrix | Halloween at the Manor (SFW)
- Bellatrix | Halloween at the Manor p2 (Small NSFW)
- Bellatrix | Halloween at the Manor p3 (NSFW)
- Bellatrix | Halloween at the Manor p4 (NSFW)
- Bellatrix | Halloween at the Manor p5 (NSFW)
- Bellatrix | Christmas with the Malfoys
- Bellatrix | Christmas with the Malfoys p2
- Bellatrix | Christmas with the Malfoys p3
- Bellatrix | Christmas with the Malfoys p4
- Bellatrix | Christmas with the Malfoys p5 (small NSFW)
- Bellatrix | Christmas with the Malfoys p6 (NSFW)
- Bellatrix | 'Riddikulus!'
- Bellatrix | Office sympathy
- Bellatrix | A Stressed Minister (NSFW)
- Helena | 'Is this seat taken?'(SFW)
- Helena | 'Is this seat taken?' p2 (NSFW)
- George | 'I don't watch fotball.' (SFW)
- George | 'I don't watch football' p2 (SFW/small NSFW)
- George | 'I don't watch football' p3 (small NSFW)
- George | 'I don't watch football' p4 (NSFW)
- George | 'I don't watch football' p5 (NSFW)
- George | All to myself (Small NSFW)
- George | All to myself p2 (NSFW)
- Marla Singer | 'Coping'
- Marla Singer | 'Coping' p2
- Marla Singer | 'Coping' p3 (NSFW)
- Eudoria | 'Bruises' (SFW)
- Eudoria | 'Bruises' p2 (Small NSFW)
- Eudoria | Her work of art (NSFW)
- Elizabeth Taylor | "Your turn" (NSFW)
- Elizabeth Taylor | "Your turn" p2 (NSFW)
- Elizabeth Taylor | Pene-traitor
- Elizabeth Taylor | Pene-traitor p2
- Elizabeth Taylor | Pene-traitor p3
- Princess Margaret | All at once
- Princess Margaret | All at once p2 (small NSFW)
- Princess Margaret | All at once p3 (NSFW)
- Princess Margaret | Once more?
- Princess Margaret | Once more? p2 (NSFW)
- Princess Margaret | Once more? p3 (NSFW)
- Princess Margaret | Once more? p4 (NSFW)
- Princess Margaret | Once more? p5 (NSFW)
- Nellie Lovett | Missing points
- Nellie Lovett | Missing points p2 (Small NSFW)
- Nellie Lovett | Missing points p3 (NSFW)
- Nellie Lovett | Missing points p4 (NSFW)
- Edith (New) Ellyn | C for Campaign
- Edith (New) Ellyn | C for Campaign p2
- Edith (New) Ellyn | C for Campaign p3
- Kate Croy | Italics
- Kate Croy | Italics p2
- Kate Croy | Italics p3
- Kate Croy | Italics p4
- Kate Croy | Italics p5 (NSFW kinda)
- Margot Tyrell | Internship
- Margot Tyrell | Internship p2 (small NSFW)
- Margot Tyrell | Internship p3 (NSFW)
- Margot Tyrell | Internship p4 (NSFW)
- Joan Potter | Lost jewelry (NSFW)
Julia Hoffman | Do not analyze me
Julia Hoffman | Do not analyze me p2

- Rose Weil | Movie Night p2 (Fluff/NSFW)

2.2K 87 25
By JennyHBCarter

Oooh, part 2 of this cutie 🥰

Also, guys! This story just hit 3k views!? Thank y'all l so much!!

Let's got into it!
_______________________________

We both stood up and kissed in a warm embrace, making me taste myself upon her once more. I took the controller off of the sofa table and turned the movie off, since we weren't really going to continue watching it anyways.

Rose took my hand and led me to the bathroom on the second floor. I had yet to see this room, though it looked exactly as I had imagined. She walked forward to turn on the water, and as she looked back at me I could see one of the sweetest smiles I had ever been given.

The way her body bent over the edge of the bathtub had me feeling some type of way, wanting to both cuddle her and fuck her senseless at the same time. She turned back around and dried her hands on her black blouse.

"You can step in love.. I'll be right back.."

And with that she walked by me, kissed my cheek, and left the room. What was she gonna get? Guess I'll have to wait and see. I got a few soaps out to put in the water, making the bathroom smell like a bath and body work shop. (I love the smell of bath soap, I'm sorry 💀)

As I began taking my clothes off, the door opened and Rose walked back in, this time holding a bag of some things...

I didn't know what to expect, so I just stood there watching the bag with wide eyes. As we made eye contact, a smirk began to form on her face. Her hand slowly dipped into the bag and she pulled out a few candles.

"Don't mind me love, continue what you were doing.."

Her eyes scanned my body as I continued to remove the rest of my clothing. She had begun to light up the candles as I got into the water, laying my back against one of the short edges. The warm water just flowing around my body felt like the stress leaving, finally letting me relax.

The flames from the candles created shadows that danced on the walls and foremost on Rose's face. They illuminated her, making her shine. I rested my head on my arm, so that I could lay and admire her.

"I can see you, you know." She looked back at me with another big smile, though I did not care whether she caught me looking or not.

"May I not admire my beautiful girlfriend?" A blush crept up on her face, showing her little flustered state. She began to remove her clothing, letting it drop to the floor. My eyes never left her body, not believing how I could have gotten so lucky to own such a beautiful soul.

As she approached the bathtub I spread my legs slightly, wanting her to position herself in between them. She looked down at and bit her lip slightly before sinking her body over mine. Having my front against her back felt amazing, her smooth skin alone could make me reach heaven. I could feel how tense she was, almost afraid to relax.

I snaked my arms around her waist slowly, making sure that she was comfortable with what I was doing. With my mouth at her ear from behind I began to whisper. "Relax darling, let your body flow, like this.." I pulled my hand to the surface of the water imitating a floating object. A chuckle left the woman above me before she let her body fall fully against mine.

"You're right, this is much better." Her head rested upon my shoulder, letting me kiss the side of her head. As my hands rested on her stomach, her hands moved down to them and started caressing them. I let out approving hums by her ear, making her body slightly tense again. I recognized this body language from her, something I had seen just a moment ago..

"Are you alright.. flower?" My hands started caressing hers, and moved them to her abdomen. Her breathing got heavy, which proved my suspicions. "Mhmm.." I moved my hands upwards, dragging them over her torso in between her breasts. Her head fell further back, as if surrendering to my touch.

"Mhmm?" Suddenly, I moved my hands to her breasts, paying extra attention to them with my fingers. Soft and breathy whimpers could be heard, and I began tilting my head towards her, showing her my comfort.

I went soft with my movements, knowing nothing was urgent nor desperate. Kneading her breast with my hands, slowly caressing her nipples between my fingertips, earning more whimpers.

With my hands still caressing her breasts I began kissing my way from her head to her neck, knowing her soft spot was right under my nose. I gently began nibbling up and down her pulse vein, causing the blond to bring one of her hands up to mine.

"Ohh, darling.. please." As begged, I went harder with my actions, pinching her nipples rougher than before and biting her neck with a little more force. Her whimpers had turned into moans, though I could feel her moving her body in motions that indicated her arousal. 

She took one of my hands away from one of her breasts slowly, and started to lead it over her stomach, past her abdomen, and finally to her folds. I could feel her wetness through the water, gliding my fingers over them slowly.

"How does that feel, flower?" Her back was arching cause of the small motions my fingers were making, though her words came out as more air than sound. "Ahh, yhehs, keep going princess.." There it was again, that nickname that sent shivers through my whole body, making it impossible for me to disobey her every command.

I moved my fingers to her opening, slightly teasing her entrance before dragging them all the way up her fold to her clit. As I began drawing small fast circles, the water began creating waves, and Rose reached to the edge of the bathtub.

"Fuck! God o-oh keep going! Harder!" I chuckled against her skin, now having left multiple purple marks on her neck. "If that's what my mommy wants." She had barely any time to react as I began pressing harder on her clit, creating harsher circles with my fingers. Unholy sounds echoed through the candle lit room, making me ache with desire all over again.

"I-I need you inside, let me feel your fingers inside me princess.." My mouth went dry, probably the driest thing in this whole room if I'm gonna be honest. Once again, I did as told and moved my fingers towards her entrance.

"What's the magic word.. mommy?" My whisper being right next to her ear doubled the effect of my words, sending Rose fast into soon oblivion. "P-please.." I stopped my motions completely, wanting her to fully beg... 😈

"No! God please don't stop.. Oh god princess please, please let me feel your pretty fingers inside of me.. I-I need you.."

Two of my fingers dipped into her, causing her to moan loudly.

"Oh, yes! Please.. faster darling!"

I was in awe of the woman laying above me, how her body moved in unison with my strokes, giving her the friction she so craved. Her own hands kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples, as high pitch whimpers were regularly released.

"Such a beautiful woman you are.. all mine."

I continued my motions as I kissed her neck softly, knowing that she was soon in heaven. Her breathing started becoming uneven, and her stomach could be seen doing contractile motions, she was so close.

"P-Princess! I-I'm gonna cum, p-please may I cum!?"

Oh how I loved when she asked for my permission, knowing I had her tied around my fingers felt glorious. (Literally..)

"Let it out, cum for me my little flower.."

My fingers plugged into her harder and faster, making the water jiggle as her legs began to slightly shake. The hand that was now holding on to the edge of the tub had started going white, as her grip tightened immensely. Many moans escaped her which indicated her state of soon release. And with one final stroke, I felt her walls contract around me.

"Agh.. fuck!"

My fingers continued to slowly move inside of her, helping her to ride out her high. Her moans now really heavy and uneven, making me feel pride in our actions.

Suddenly, the door to the house opened yet again, telling us that the others were back again, though only Debbie, Lou and Tammy's voices could be heard. Rose slightly panicked upon hearing the noise downstairs, knowing that Tammy normally goes straight up when she gets home.

As suspected, the sound of Tammy's heels could be heard going up the stairs, causing Rose's hand to slightly grip mine, trying to drag my fingers from her core. An idea formed in my head... fighting against her grip as I then began kissing her neck again. Rose accidentally let out a small moan, but immediately shot you her other hand to her mouth to muffle any future sounds. The sounds of the heels kept getting nearer, and before we knew it, there was a knock at the door.

"Rose? Are you in there?"

She tilted her head back, giving me a dirty look. I decided to whisper in her ear, making sure that Tam couldn't hear us.

"Go ahead.. flower.. answer her."

My kisses had begun again, tough I avoided her sweet spot for her to be able to talk with out stuttering.

"Yes, yes I'm here, might be a little while.. I-I just got in the bath.."

I giggled in her ear at her blatant lie, though I knew just how to break her if needed.

"Oh, no need to rush, just wondered if you had seen y/n? I wanted to talk to her about writing a piece for the met gala."

Jackpot, it was time to make my move. Slowly, I moved my tongue over the purple marks I had made, now paying extra much attention to her sweet spot.

"N-no!... no I- S-she left earlier, f-family stuff.."

My fingers now started to move softly through her folds, though now without a fight for Rose's hand had tried to drag mine back up to her stomach. As my fingers reached her still sensitive clit, she accidentally let out a small moan.

"Uhuh, ehm.. alright, I'll ask her tomorrow instead, we were gonna go to sleep in a bit, try not to fall asleep in there.

I bit her earlobe, knowing she was soon gonna give up on the trying to stay quiet.

"Oh yes! Yes uhm.. do that! A-ask her tomorrow! G-good night."

Oh, our cover was definitely blown, but it didn't matter for the glazed look on Rose's face made everything worth it.

"Right uhm.. goodnight you two.. try now to be too loud, Debbie has already gotten herself a hangover."

Her breathing hitched, causing me to let out another giggle. Tammy for sure knew, and would probably need to sleep to forget this. My hand moved up on her stomach, but Rose's hand did not leave my wrist. I could feel her anger, but knew that it was completely my own fault.

"Ahwe, is my little flower mad?"

I didn't have much time to react, as Rose had suddenly turned herself over, though with a little difficulty due to the water. Her hands now  on both sides of my head, and her legs on each side of my lap. She looked mad, but she also had a dark shade of lust in her eyes.

"Yes, and you, my little princess, is being a brat... unfortunately.. I don't want the other girls to know how good mommy can make you feel, so let's just.. relax."

Her arms closed behind my back, as she leant forward and once again connected my her lips with mine. A satisfied sigh left me as she started scraping her nails on my scalp. I pulled away to look at the beautiful sight above me.

"Honestly Rose, you are glorious, simply magnificent.. I-I love you..."

The fury had completely left her body as she began smiling, god how I love her smile.

"I love you too.. Princess."

_______________________________

Yay, I think my Rose one shots may be less frequent, but that doesn't exclude all future Rose content. ;)

Anyways, I hope you liked it, and I'll see y'all in the next one, Baii!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 468 61
Hey guys !! So this is a ''book'' of one-shots (like it says in the title XD). I'll be writing about different series/movies characters 😁 ⚠️ There a...
3.2K 26 9
This is a collection of oneshots & short stories. Just some ideas that come to my mind. I hope that you guys enjoy the stories and I will try to post...
65.1K 2.2K 28
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...
62.3K 1.4K 33
{ONGOING} Requests Open! Female reader - mainly female x female, but there are a few male x female dotted here and there. ◦Written in second person (...