Charming Down South

By biiiiiitch_brook

Meet Lacey. She's your usual nerdy, awkward, and let's not forget hormonal teenager. Well, except for the fac... More

Change
Chapter One: The baby
Chapter Two: The brother
Chapter Three: The model
Chapter Four: The nerd
Chapter Five: The Friends
Chapter Six: The Party
Chapter Seven: The Talk Show
Chapter Eight: Threatened?
Chapter Ten: Protect this house.
Chapter 11: Almost there
Chapter 12: Uncover
Chapter 13: Oh Miss Lacey (years later)
Chapter 14: Coming Home
Chapter 15: Coming Home part 2
Chapter 16: Breakeven
Chapter 17: The Market
Chapter 18: Sasha?
Chapter 19: Searching for Love
Chapter 20: Saved
Chapter 21: The Wedding
Chapter 22: The Baby
ATTENTION

Chapter Nine: Love is in the air

798 26 6
By biiiiiitch_brook

HEY I FELT BAD FOR SAYING I MIGHT CANCEL THE BOOK SO, HERE YA GO EXTRA LONG! A BIT OF A PG13 SCENE STARTS AND ENDS WITHIN THE ***s

"Lacey!"

I grinned as I sprinted down the hallway, away from the bathroom door near Justin's room.

I heard his door slam behind me and the powerful thumps of his feet as he pursued me.

I laughed as I practically leapt into the towel closet, locking the small knob.

"LACEY!"

Ok, I guess I'd better tell you how this started. well, it started in the eighth grade. There was two more days until April first, the fools day.

I was having a sleepover,with Bella and a few other girls. this is where it gets 'hilarious'.

Justin thought it'd be fun to have his friends over. it wasn't let me tell you now.

They played pranks on us all night, this very night, five years ago. I was lucky and made it out with a sprained wrist and a few bruises.
Bella on the other hand made it out with one second degree burn, a cut on her arm, and a black eye.

It was horrible. so the next night, us girls tortured them.

It was like a battle of the sexes. so every year on these two nights we fought, the first night the girls and I are on defense, tomorrow night offense.

This shower thing was just a warm up.

This year is gonna be good. all of us girls have, well .... blossomed let's say and now we have about two times more ways to make the boys miserable.

"Lacey!" Justin's fist came down on the door.

"Yes dear brother?" I called out sweetly.

I snickered as he hit the door again.

"Really?"

"I'm not sure what you're taking about doll."

I batted my eyelashes even though he can't see me.

"You put a life saver in my shower pipe, IM ALL STICKY!!"

I giggled again

"That's what she said."

I started laughing as he hit the door once more and stormed off.

The games haven't begun yet but they will tonight.

Our friends will be here in about ten minutes, I have everything set up now all I need are my minions..... I mean friends.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER.

I sprinted down the stairs at the sound of the doorbell. I jumped from the last step to the doormat and looked through the peephole.

I opened it wide, seeing as it was all of my friends.

"Is it done?" Bella whispered.

I grinned and nodded.

"Yep, Justin is locked in his room and the paint is repositioned." I said saluting her.

She laughed and slapped me on the arm.

"Ok ladies gather round the door. lets wait for the boys to show up."

"Typical boys." I scowled, its like almost eight and they haven't showed up.

"Well, they aren't here and I'm hungry. Let's go."

Bella got up from her seat on the couch and stomped into the kitchen.

"No, bells you have to stay!" I whined.

She laughed from the kitchen and yelled back.

"No!"

I groaned and walked into the kitchen behind her.

"BBBBEEELLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA"

As one foot hit the kitchen tile, I felt something.

"Oh no Bells!"

I felt the wire snap under my ankle and the contents of the bucket pour into my hair.

"OH MY!" I yelled and touched my hair that was soaked with Apple juice.

"Oh my gosh, lace are you ok?" Bella yelped rushing towards me.

"Bella no!"

To late a second bucket of juice came down on her head.

Bella dropped to her knees and screamed.

"My hair, lace!"

I nodded and scrambled to my feet, slipping and sliding in the slick beverage.

"They are so going to get it!"

I growled and got a grip on the counter.

" Yeah wait-" Bella screamed and pointed to the door.

I glanced to the entrance and saw Justin and Nick laughing, holding their phones to tape us.

"Justin!" My voice comes out higher than usual and my cheeks brighten in embarrassment.

They laughed and retreated from the room.

"Grr, I hate boys." Bella glared at where they we are
Standing moments ago.

I nodded and helped her up.

"Come on Bells time for me and you to play defense."

@@@

"Ok" I whispered. "Justin is
In the game room along with Luke and Liam. Nick and Chris are in Justin's bedroom.ok?"

"Ok"

We put our hands together

"Break."

Me and Bella split ways, me advancing towards the room and her the game room.

We washed the apple juice out of our hair as best as we could, only leaving the slight scent of fresh apple.

The other
Girls we are creating ideas
For our pranks.

I neared the door and slipped in silently.

The boys were laying on the bed on their phones.

I let the doors slam behind me "gently" the boys heads snapped up.

"What the-" Chris blinked a few times while staring.

I didn't have my glasses on or braces, so yeah.

I smiled at them and heard the lock click into place from the outside.

"Thank you Laynie."

I slowed walked towards them until I met the edge
Of the bed.

They were both sitting there, like deer caught in the headlight.

"Hello boys"

*********

Nick started to say something but was stopped as I jumped on top of him and handcuffed his arms to the headboard.

"Hey!" Chris started to pull me off so I did the only thing that came to mind.

I turned around and planted my lips on his.

I grinned at how surprised he acted, letting my hips go instantly.

I laughed and handcuffed his arms to.

"Why are you doing this?" Chris looked confused.

"Because, my hair still smells like apple, and technically this is still defense."

I said, batting my eyelashes.

Chris's eyebrows furrowed as Nick just stared at me.

I winked and stood away from the bed.

"Time for the show." I smirked and touched the edge of my shirt.

The guys' eyes widened and I raised the edge of it. exposed a bit of my flat stomach.

"Oops" I said and "accidentally" ripped my shirt down the front.

Chris gasped as Nick groaned when they saw my black lace bra , being a model has its perks.

I ignored them and slowly slid off my short gym shorts.

I stood there in my matching VS undies set staring back at two hormonal guys.

Their eyes darkened as they slid across my body.

I chuckled and again stalked to their feet.

Starting with Chris. I took his tee shirt and ripped it down the middles making him groan as my nails gently scraped his bare chest.

He had a nice chest, let's say that.

I smiled up at him innocently and placed a kiss on his right peck being rewarded with a low rumble in his chest.

I giggled and breathed hot air on his torso. I knew it'd worked as I felt him stiffen.

Let's get serious.

I started putting hot, open
Mouthed kisses down his chest all the way to his v-line

I looked at the obvious bulge in his jeans and touched it.

His boy jerked in reaction. wrong move. I placed my hand over it and grabbed it.

A moan escapes his throat as he squirmed underneath me.

He's hard enough.

In a flash, I sprung off of him and went to Nick he looked at me with darkened eyes and licked his lips.

"Do it" he whispered hoarsely.

A Cheshire grin spread on my lips as I took his mini him in my mouth, of course with the jeans still on, just like Chris.

He groaned and tried to move his body closer.

Stepping away, I wagged a finger at him a gave him another kiss.

I stepped back, Nick was easier, but they both still looked painfully hard.

"Well boys, y'all can either help each other or take a cold shower only was those are going away."

They groaned in unison as I poked their willies.

********

I did my evil cackle i rehearsed and slid out the door as Laynie unlocked it once again.

POINT GIRLS.

@@@@@

THANKS ALL LUV YA

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
Bex By KaylieR4

Teen Fiction

47.8K 1.8K 48
One girl. One boy. One life changing deal. "You change your mind?" He asked smugly as I walked over to him. "Before I agree to anything, I have o...
1.5M 42.6K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...