THE ABUSED LUNA

By _stories_adict

Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Editing)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15 (Editing)
Chapter 16 (Editing)
Chapter 17 (Editing)
Chapter 18 (Editing)
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cjapter 28
Chapter 29 (draft)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

209 6 6
By _stories_adict

AVY'S POV

Just when I think everything is going to be alright my fate has to create a new obstacles.

Why? Just why is it so important that everytime a pack is under attack there has to be atleast one traitor?

Here I am running as fast as I can towards the pack hospitals where one of the boarder patrol gaurd is. I hope that Zander is busy with other job and that no one has informed him about the mishaps. He will ask many questions and I for once would not be able to answer it. Earlier I thought I could.

I was ready to tell him the truth and deal with the worse but I got interrupted and my fears caught on to me.

As I ran inside the hospital like a squirrel, I stopped the first nurse who walked by me.

"The gaurd who was ... injured at the boarder. Where is he?" I asked in a serious tone which sounded like a command. Brittany and Taylor halted behind me. She seemed to be in shock so I shook her.

"Where is he Amanda?" I asked again as I glanced at her badge.

"He is in r-room 136 and in-" I couldn't hear what she said next as I ran to the named room with Brittany and Taylor following suit.

120... 134...136. Finally found it.

Without knocking my hands automatic opened the doors as I invited myself in. But then again I am the Luna so whatever.

I stopped as I entered the room but got tackled down from behind as my beta female and third in command crash landed on my back.

"Oww!" This morons could have stopped can't they.

"You know your brain is capable of stopping your legs so you can prevent tackling someone down" I growled at them as they rolled away.

"Wow I didn't know that" Brittany spat at me. My wolf growled at her rudeness but she just rolled her eyes.

"Um ladies," Taylor said nervously. "We have a audience" he gulped as he looked towards the hospital bed.

We jumped up immediately.

There standing a few feet away was the Alpha, Beta, Dr.daveson and a male nurse who held a white board. All of the eyes were on the three of us as if they were trying to find the secret. Crap we are late really late.

"Uh.. hi" Brittany waved at them as I tried to give my mate a smile despite my fear and nervousness.

Dr. Daveson gave us an apologetic look as he shook his head. But why?

"I heard about the... the boarder in..incident so I just came up to see it" I tried to reason.

"Yeah like it's what we do check up on people" key word tried and it would have been okay if Brittany didn't open her stupid mouth. I punched her back making her yelp.

'Shut up' that should stop her mouth. 'Sorry" she replied.

"What are you doing here?" Zander asked. Was he not convinced enough.

"Oh nothing we were just walking around to greet people like that. What do think we are doing Alpha Zander playing with-" Brittany's voice muffed down as Taylor placed his palms on her mouth.

"I am sorry Alpha, Beta for her behavior. I'll.take her out" he told them as he dragged Brittany out with his hands wrapped around her mouth.

I heard Eric growl lowly as he excused himself and followed his mate. As for Zander he stood still as a stone.

"Avy I am still waiting for an explanation" his voice rolled off in a sharp tone. One which cuts my heart bit by bit. This tone reminds me of the old Zander who demanded on things to be done to suit his needs and if I fail to do so I would get punished.

"I-I.." my mind was jumbled, my heart raced as I became anxious. The world was spinning infront of me as I eyed Zander who only seemed to exist in the room with me.

"I was here to...to" My mouth felt dry as I tried to think of a way.

"I asked her to be here Alpha."  Dr. Daveson informed. It was at that moment I realized he was also present.

"You did?" Zander's focus left me as he eyed the doctor. I took this opportunity to finally acknowledge the state of the gaurd atleast I should do someone worthwhile in this tough situation.

The gaurd laid still on the bed his head was wrapped along with his left arm and his troso. He was also attached with an IV drip and heart rate monitor. Despite all the happening he laid on the bed still and silent. If the moniter didn't beep then he might be mistaken to be dead.

"So that was the reason" Zander wishpered in my ear as he wrapped his hands around me.

Wait what!?

What reason is he talking about. I looked at Dr. Daveson for a little help but he only smiled at me. What did he say? I should have listened to them as well.

"It is cute that you wanted to see babies baby don't worry I'll give you as many as you want for your own." He wisphered even lowly and seductively in my ear which made my cheeks burn and butterflies to erupt in my belly.

Wait! Hold on a minute.

Babies.

Why would I want to see the babies sure they are adorable little devils. But-

I looked at Dr. Daveson with a are you serious expression.

"Alpha I have briefed you with the gaurd now if that is enough then I would like to take my Luna for a little interaction with the pups" He asked politely.

"Of course, but can I have a minute with my mate" Zander said as he placed his lips on my shoulder again.

"Absolutely Alpha I'll wait outside." With that he left with the nurse following suit.

"So this was your emergency huh?" His voice softened. It wasn't demanding as earlier rather soft and comforting.

"Yes" I replied not sure what that doctor told him afterwards.

"It's cute to know that my mate likes to see little pups," he wishpered again though I felt him mocking me.

"I do so?" Feeling offended I looked at him confidentially. "Atleast I enjoy looking at their sweet adorable little face with big round eyes and cute little smiles and laughter more then your annoying ones." He growled as he pulled me closer to him.

"Oh are you jealous of little pups now" I mocked him enjoying every single second of it.

"Why should I they are just some harmless pups" he rolled his eyes.

"True they are just some harmless pups with baby charms." I laughed at him. He is jealous over some harmless pups seriously Alpha wolfs have the worst possive issues.

"Baby charms right but can they make you feel like this" my mouth opened to ask what when his lips crashed into mine as he kissed me gently and slowly.

"Are you seriously trying to compete with pups"

"No I am not besides I am happy you love pups, because we have to create a pup of our own to when you are ready don't we?" His words ringed bells in my head as my eyes widened.

'Oh Zander I am so ready for our pup it's only you who took time to realize ' Izzy sang in my brain.

"We should go" I tried to push him back but he only smiled mischievously as he tightened his hold around me.

•○●○•

When life decides to chose violence, then one can not deny but accept its fate. Crescent Moon pack was facing the same. Only the three pack leaders knew the cost of the violence whereas the rest were preparing for what lies beyond the covers of chaos unknowingly.

It was a normal day for the pack hospital, many pack members visited the hospital for a regular check up, mothers leaving with their new borns and staffs rushing around to keep things in check.

It was a regular health care facility as wolves required less medical attention therefore only a handful of doctors and nurses were present.

This pack also used ancient herbal medicine to heal which had been passed down from generations. The healers of the pack.

An old lady was walking through the corridor with her stick. Her face had wrinkles and her eyes were half closed as she walked slowly and silently, her slippers made weird squeaky noise as she smiled.

Today was another day for her to visit for a monthly check up as she was the oldest member of her pack.

'Those morons really make me angry for visiting this ugly place again' she thought as she huffed and walked further.

'I could have enjoyed my tea and caught up on that show youngest are watching these days. What was that ah right... F. R. I. E. N. D. S. Instead of walking by these walls which only brings back those nightmares that is engraved in it' she tsked.

She had many memories embedded in these walls. Birth and death,the two common phenomenon which is experienced by a nurse. She had felt and seen it all.

Just as she was about to take a turn her legs halted. Her ears peaked up as she focused on the voices that spoke. Her wolf had left her on an unfaithful night when her pack was under attack. She took a sliver bullet for the alpha's son whom she was trying to protect. Her wolf left her but she never regretted her decision. Instead she felt pride for saving a boys life a pride if being a woman, nurse and pride of upholding a promise made to a mother.

"But Bri you can't just say that, Avy could have handled him" The males voice said.

"Hands off her" another male said warningly as the next thing she heard was the first males wails of being released.

"Come on Eric I told you I don't have a crush on your mate." The man pleaded although a hint of anger was evident in his painful and frustrated voice.

She smiled as she walked further ahead and stood infront of the group and cleared her throat to gain their attention.

Eric released Taylor's arm instantly as he saw the oldest and respected elder standing infront of him.

"Do you need help miss" his mate asked the lady as she moved to her aid. He couldn't help but admire his little firecracker.

A minute ago she was mad at the world but almost instantly her mood changed.

"No dear I am fine and it is finally a pleasure to meet you" the old lady said as she smiled at her.

"Oh...um..ok" Brittany said as she was confused on how to reply. She had been around a handful of pack members her entire life but they were never as old as the lady standing infront of her.

"Brittany meet my mom" Taylor introduced her as he smiled at the old lady as pride shone in his eyes.

"Your mom like hell I believe in shi-" this time her mate was quick to muffle her next words as he pulled her towards his chest.

"I am sorry, she doesn't know much" Eric apologized to the old lady who smiled in return.

"It's ok dear, I am his adoptive mother so he calls me mom child." She explained as she enjoyed shock on Brittany's face.

"That is my mom" Taylor said as he hugged her. "Still the best"

"Now Taylor would you like to tell me why you haven't bought the Luna and the beta female home for me to greet" she scolded.

"Because of stuff" he gave her a tight smile. He was about to utter another word when someone linked him.

"Mom I am sorry for not bringing them over soon but I will soon ok" he told her as he kissed her cheeks lovingly.

"Come on beta" he said politly as he walked towards the room they have exited earlier.

The door creaked open alerting the Alpha couple as they broke kiss to look at the person who dared to disturb them.

"I have news" Taylor announced but stopped when he noticed the position of the Alpha couple.

"Am I interrupting something" he teased. "Yes" "No" both of them replied instantly.

"OK" he smirked.  "Anyways I just received the news that the Alpha Tucker is here to visit and he is-"

"Tucker's here" he couldn't finish as the two females yelled in excitement. Without further delay both of them detached themselves from there mate as they ran away from still in shock males.

"Did they just... I mean did .... wow.. I don't know about the two of you but I am jealous" Taylor commented.

He was still staring at the direction Avy and Brittany ran that he failed to acknowledge his Alpha and Beta glaring at him.

"Why is that?" his Alpha asked as venom laced in his tone. In a second he had his throat caught between his alpha's tight grip.

"Didn't you say that you don't have a crush on her" his beta asked in a soft and serious tone but you can not miss the hostility his eyes held.

He tapped Zander's hand furiously to be released. The Alpha looked at him one more time before he realized him and Taylor flopped on the ground gasping for air.

"What I didn't mean in that way... it's just that... we hang out a lot ... and they are like my .... goddess I hate to admit but they are like my best friends so I am jealous" he tried to explain as he stood.

"Beat friends" he assured them again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 15.3K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...
2.9K 131 20
"Why did you do it?" my voice is weak, made faint by tears. He smiles. "What will it take for you to realize," he presses a kiss to my forehead, "Th...
32.1K 932 30
COMPLETE Sequel (Book 2) of the story 'My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate.' This story can not be read alone! Read Book 1 before reading this story. T...
6.3M 248K 43
‧₊ ❁ۊۊā―īā―ŧ.;:ā­­ĖĨ. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ...