๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“… ๐‘œ๐’ป...

By Nezu_is_a_rat_god

"Why do you have a mask?" "So you're Izuku Midoriya the student was supposed to be in my Class" "Ah! WAI... More

Note!
The Class 1-B!!
Battle Trial~!!
Class Rep and Vice Rep!!
The Incident of USJ
The Meeting again~
Chapter 6: "The Sports Festival!"
Chapter 7: "The Sports Festival II"
Chapter 8: "Cheerleaders~"
Chapter 9: "One on One Fight!!!"
Chapter 10: "One on One Fight!! I"
Chapter 12 : "Shoto Vs. Izuku!!"
Chapter 13: DEKU VS. KACCHAN!!
Chapter 14: Aftermath and...

Chapter 15: Cold Heart

7.6K 183 171
By Nezu_is_a_rat_god

It's been a 3 days since the Sport Festival, Class 1-B was worriedly sick about the absences of their Class Representative, no replies, calls, even news about him. Vlad-King, the homeroom teacher knows what's going on but he promised to his student that he'll never say a word due to Izuku who wanted to keep this hidden.

As now, it was a private burial of Inko Midoriya. Some of heroes was there, like All Might for some reasons, Vlad-King, Aizawa even the Principal of the School to give a condolences to the poor soul.

The Bakugo family was there also, Mitsuki was crying out loud, never to be expected to see her best friend in the grave. Masaru shed a tears also, knowing that Inko is like an angel as he comforting his wife. Katsuki, he dearest the life of his Auntie, don't get him wrong that he always acting an asshole but deep down, he cares for Auntie Inko. He just there with puffy eyes, staring at the grave with gritting his teeth.

Surprisingly, the son of Endeavour was there also for some reason, he was silently praying at the woman's soul.

And for the victim, the son of Inko was stood there with nothing but emptiness of his heart. The only person he has in sweat, cold or blood but now, she's dead. He didn't even do something to make her life longer, he was useless.

Toshinori hold his shoulder with solemn face, "Young Midoriya...I'm sorry for your loss."

"I don't need an apology." Izuku said in monotonous tone, looking in his mother's grave. Toshinori only gripped the shoulder of Izuku, showing his not alone but he just stood there without any flinching before leaving to give some privacy. 

Izuku wish that he could've been there for her, stay for her, stronger for her to stay her alive and pay his parent's depth but it was too late for that.

"Izuku..are you okay?" He heard Katsuki's voice behind his back, "If you need to talk to anyone, I'm all ears." Katsuki concerning said.

The latter didn't reply, his mind wandering off and clearly ignoring the ash-blonde who's just sighed before leaving him alone.

"Midoriya." Todoroki started as getting close to the latter who didn't care, "Just like Bakugo said, if you need someone to talk to, we are all here."

The fight between them was still on impact, especially to Shoto. He saved him from his old's man grasp and hatred at his own quirk, he owe his life to Izuku, that's why he want to save Izuku as we'll.

Izuku only lifelessly nodding at the concern statement of the bi-colored haired teen which he reply a small smile before leaving him.

'I'm sorry Mom, if it wasn't because of me...you're gone.' Izuku thought as a single tear shed down through his cheek before turning away and beginning to walk with his hands on the pocket. 

.

.

.

Now, it was the internship of the both heroic classes; Class 1-A & Class 1-B, still no reports from the Class Representative of 1-B. Leaving them grew their curiosity and worriedly sick.

"It's been days since we didn't see Midori.." Setsuna frowned, missing her friend as all of them agree.

"Did he even reply at you guys?" Shishida said, gazing at his gloomy classmates as Monoma who's not himself sighed in sadness.

"No, not even a single bit. There's no sign, we actually planning to go at Midori's house but we didn't know where it was." He dejected tone.

"Don't worry about Midoriya." A familiar voice said making them flinch slightly, they look back and saw Vlad-King sensei.

"What do you mean sensei?" Tsuburaba asked his curiosity.

"Sigh, it's not for me to say but Midoriya is gonna be fine, hope so..let's just say something happened." He respond with a whisper, getting some intrigued faces of his students.

They only nodded, seemingly not satisfied at the information their teacher said.

Kendo was worried, we'll that's to be expected but determine to help her Class Representative whatever what it is. As a nudge bump into her shoulder, making her look in her left side and see Monoma who's concerned.

 "Don't worry about it, I'm sure he'll be back and besides he's strong right?"

"I know..but I'm still worried what happened to him, we never knew what on earth happened to him. It's been a days, no calls, replies even news and it seems Vlad King-sensei is hiding something." She rambled with solemn face

Monoma only blink his eyes, looking at his Vice President who's visible worried at their President. He already knows that Kendo has feelings for Midoriya, I mean it's obvious for him and will do his best to get them together.

"Sigh, Kendo just stay positive and we will talk to him okay?" He stated in worry tone, even his a bullshit to everyone he has a soft side when it comes to his classmates especially to his two best friends-----Kendo and Midoriya.

Kendo only nodding slowly, "Alright. See you Monoma, I'll be going now." As she proceed to walk away, leaving a worried face of Monoma who just sighed before walking away.

...

Izuku sighed as looking an old building or apartment it is, he grab his phone who's full of missed calls, many text that can explode out of his phone. 'They must be worried.' He thought before shoving it inside of his pockets.

He knock the door but he didn't receive any respond, he knock again twice but still the same. He mentally sighed before opening it, "Hello...?" He took a peek inside and saw a red stain on the floor.

His eyes followed in curiosity and revealing an old man who's in suit, laying in the floor with covered in red over all his body.

He didn't care to the slightest.

He walk passed him as grabbing some drinks on the fridge, clearly ignoring the old man. As he was boink by the old man who's pissed with tick mark on his forehead.

"You idiot! you didn't even react! what about in real-life situation? huh?!" He scolded, still chopping his head.

"The scent of the tomato ketchup is strong enough to smell from a distant." Izuku stated in his usual monotone voice, the old man stopped and look at his emerald eyes who's full of emptiness void. 

He knew that he lose his mother, special thanks for the number one idiot---hero himself.

"Sigh, look kid. Sorry for your lost."

"Sure."

He knew that he was hard for him, his eyes, actions and his reborn cold heart.

"We'll then, let's start this internship...what's your name kid?"

"Izuku Midoriya.."

"Iruma Suzuki?"

"....huh?"

"Toshi? is that you?"

Well, this is gonna be the pain of him.

Kendo sighed for like 15th time as stretching her arms in air, waiting for the interview with Uwambi, beside her was a fellow Vice President, Momo Yaoyorozu.

"Kendo-san, are you okay?" She genuinely asked while giving her a water bottle as the orange-haired gal thankfully took it.

"I'm fine Yaoyorozu-san, it's just Midori still have no news about him.." She sighed as drinking the water.

Momo only stare at her, feeling some odd on her heart, like cramping in pain before shaking her head to snapped out. "Kendo-san, I have a question."

"Sure, what it is?"

"Do you like Midoriya-san?"

Kendo immediately choked her water bottle, Momo help her to calm down and giving a handkerchief. "Are you okay?" Momo worriedly ask

"Y-yeah, it's just caught me off guard." She stuttered a little, wiping the wet on her face and I swear you horny peasants, stop.

As Momo only let out an "ooh" with a sheepish smile.

"Anyways, thanks for the water and handkerchief...it's really helpful." Kendo stated as looking in the ground who's shinning shimmering, she never knew that it was fascinating an-

"Are you avoiding the question?" Momo softly said, not wanting to be rude making Kendo chuckle nervously. Momo only stare at her for like a minute, waiting for her response as she finally sigh in defeat.

"Sigh, y-yeah...I do like him...at first I just think him as my best friend but the more I met him, the strong feeling I get, he sees my worth, appreciate my hard works and he's the one who lift my fighting spirits.  Heh, guess I really fallen in love with the Class Representative of ours." She explained with a genuine smile, blushing cutely.

Momo only forcing a smile, not genuine nor happy one. A heartbroken smile while staring at the orange-haired who's in love at sight. Even she barely see him, she already know that this guy is different from any men she encounter, she was save by him who lift him up through her depression state. She could feel her heart dropped on the stomach of hers but decided to push it away, it hurts her but it'll endure it for good.

"You two will be perfect for each other."

"H-huh? Let's change the topic.." Kendo chuckle with blushing cheeks, notice by Momo just smiling sadly, suddenly a ping was heard through a cellphone.

 It was Momo's phone, she grab it and saw her classmate, Todoroki send a random location. She crocks her eyebrow upward in confusion, as Kendo tilt her head.

"Who's that?"

"Ah-! It's Todoroki-san send me a random location.." She said before looking back at Kendo as clasping her palms together, "Let's just prepare at the interview of Uwambi-san.."

"Sigh, yeah you're right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 767 7
้ŽๅŽปใธโ”†DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...
1.1M 30.1K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 ๐Ÿ“ Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...
1.7K 56 13
I AM NOT STEALING THIS BOOK!! it is me @Cloudystar987 and I am continuing my book here in my new account, since I can't access my old account. The ot...
37.6K 893 33
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›." "สแดแดœ." ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข - An aggressive, determined, confident and stupidly attractive student in Class 2A at...