Do You Love Me?

By Despicable_Mayura

"Maybe one day I'll be what you need, but don't wait too long. Because the day you want me, may be the day I'... More

Chapter One: Passed Out
Chapter Two: Best Night I've Ever Had
Chapter Three: Results
Flashbacks: Part One
Flashbacks: Part Two
Flashbacks: Part Three
Chapter Four: Regret (Part One)
Chapter Five: Regret (Part Two)
Chapter Six: Investigation
Chapter Seven: Miracle Queen (Part One)
Chapter Eight: Miracle Queen (Part Two)
Chapter Nine: Hold On
Chapter Ten: Memories Resurface
Bonus
Chapter Twelve: The Fall
Chapter Thirteen: Return
Chapter Fourteen: Box
Chapter Fifteen: Duo
Chapter Sixteen: Relations
Chapter Seventeen: Last Night
Chapter Eighteen: News
Chapter Nineteen: Cake
Author and Editor Memes: Alya Edition
Chapter Twenty: Letter
Chapter Twenty One: Hawkdaddy
Chapter Twenty-Two: Clearly
Chapter Twenty Three: Trickery
Chapter Twenty Four: Day One
Chapter Twenty Five: Day Two/Escapism
Chapter Twenty Six: Lost
Chapter Twenty-Seven : Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Public
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Solo Noire
Chapter Thirty: Tea
Chapter Thirty-One: Rough
Chapter Thirty-Two: Series
Chapter Thirty-Three: Towering Love
Chapter Thirty-Four: Peacock
Chapter Thirty-Five: History
Author QnA
Chapter Thirty-Six: Questions
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Golddigger
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Ombre
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Forgoten Past
Chapter Forty: Stallia
Chapter Forty-One: School
Chapter Forty-Two: Chloe
Chapter Forty-Three: Small Talk
Chapter Forty-Four: Chocolate
Chapter Forty-Five: Drinking Problems
Chapter Forty-Six: Blow

Chapter Eleven: Deserve

369 22 6
By Despicable_Mayura

---Nathalie’s POV---

“Who’s the white cat? Am I missing something?” I was so confused. Who was that?

“Chat Blanc. He’s the akumatized form of Chat Noir.” Emilie replied. 

“But we never akumatized Adrien!” 

“You don't remember it. It happened in another timeline, when you and Gabriel found out his identity.” 

“What? But why are you telling me this without hesitation? Should you be worried that I might tell them?” 

“You won't remember anything that had happened here if you came back to your body. The last thing you would remember is when he cataclysmed you, nothing more.” she explained.

“How are you sure that I won't remember it?” I was reassured.

Emilie’s face stiffened. By the looks of it, she’s hiding something from me. 

“I just know, okay? Don't ask anymore questions about it.” 

Now, I am more confused. Why doesnt she want to tell me? Is she hiding something? What more can she know? 

---Third Person POV---

Chat Ombre jumped roof to roof  to get to the Eiffel Tower. Once he got there, he started shooting Chat Blanc-like cataclysms everywhere. The citizens of Paris started screaming and running, trying to avoid his fires. 

“Ladybug, Chat Noir, help us!” One of the men in the crowd yeled. This immediately caught Chat Ombre’s attention.

“Chat Noir is gone, there's only Chat Ombre!” He pointed his fingers at the man that was running and managed to hit him flawlessly. The man that was hit stopped his tracks and screamed in pain. It didn't kill him though, it was like horrible pain continuously coursing through your body.

Everyone that was near the man started running faster to find a place to hide, fearing that they would get hit too. Chat Ombre just laughed at them like nothing was wrong.

---Meanwhile with Marinette and Gabriel---

"Adrien you can't do this!" She tried to reason with him before he left, but he just ignored it. She transformed into her superheroine identity, Ladybug. She then followed him out to the roof tops.

Gabriel was left there with Nathalie's statue. He still couldn't forgive himself for what he did. 

"I'm going to bring you back, love. You and our child." He promised.

Is he going to keep that promise though? He did the same to Emilie. He said to bring her back, and look where he is now, doing the same to Nathalie.

"Nooroo, dark wings, rise!" He also transformed into his alter-ego. He left a quick peck on the forehead of Nathalie's statue before leaving, also giving her a warm smile. 

---Nathalie's POV---

"He really loves you, more than me." Emilie's voice echoed.

"I doubt that." How could he love me more than his actual wife? I'm just his assistant that made a mistake that I can't fix this time.

"Are you as blind as him now?"

"I'm not, I don't know. It's just, hard to believe. I'm scared that if I do, it will just hurt me more and more."

“I understand your pain, but doing this will just hurt you even more than that. I was the same way at first..” 

“What do you mean..?”

“Before he started his fame and money, he was a good looking man. All the girls in our school had a crush on him, including me. I saw that he shows no interest in the girls that's trying to flirt with him. As a teenager, I was jealous especially if he talks to you.” Emilie giggled. “We were the only girls he talked to, that made the three of us best friends. Then one day he asked me to be his girlfriend. I loved him back then, but I wasn't sure what to say to him. All the girls were staring at me. I was uncomfortable, but I said yes.”

You don't have any idea how that day hurt me, especially as your best friend. I vocalized.

“Oh.” was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

“Yeah.” It seemed to be a little awkward between them talking about their lovers. "You deserve better, Nath."

"What do you mean?" I deserve nothing. I'm a heartless woman. Why would she say such a thing?

"You deserve better. A better life, a better family, true love. You deserve happiness, true happiness. Not just for your joy for others." Emilie remarked.

"Why would you say that to me?" I questioned.

"Because it's true, and I want you to know that." She smiled at me.

I smiled back at her. Why was she acting this way to me? Usually if your husband slept with someone else you'll be mad, but she was happy for me and Gabriel? That was odd..

"Should we follow them?" Emily asked me. 

"Oh, Uhh, sure it's kinda boring to be a soul without a body." I chuckled.

"Let's go." She pointed.

"Do we, Uhh, float? Or…?"

She just laughed at me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me with her. This reminds me of our highschool days when we were running from the teachers because of something stupid we've done.

"You can do whatever you want. Your limit is only what you set your mind to." She beamed.

---Third person POV---

Ladybug went off to fight, or more like calm down, Chat Ombre. She doesn't know what will calm him down. He's mad at his father and will probably try to kill him. She can't stop him because he won't listen to her and it's pointless to even reason with him. At this point she thinks there's no way out of this tragedy. 

Hawkmoth followed Ladybug to the battlefield to see his son mercilessly hitting and aiming for innocent people. He started to help get people to safety, even though the people were cautious about him at first. 

Helicopters were filming everything that's happening.

"Nadja Chamack here, live up above the Eiffel Tower. Chat Noir akumatized? And Hawkmoth helping the citizens evacuate? Currently, we still don't have much information about what is happening down there."

"Nadja, get out of here, now!" Ladybug warned.

"But we need to film this! We need the citizens to know what's happening to their beloved city!"

“That isn’t Chat Noir akumatized! He’s gone insane! We have no idea how to even stop him!”

"If that isn't Chat Noir, how can we trust you! Hawkmoth is right beside you, this can all be an illusion!"

"Long story short, he's helping me now. He has messed up big time and that drove Chat Noir to complete insanity! There’s no akuma!" 

"But how? How can it be possible?"

"We don't know. Right now we're focused on evacuating. For you to cooperate, go down for your own safety!"

Nadja gave Ladybug a reassuring nod. She ordered the pilot to get them to safety, immediately.

Chat Ombre saw everything that happened with his lady and the news reporter. Once Ladybug was out of sight, he charged to the helicopter. Before he could blast his cataclysm, Hawkmoth blocked his way.

"Get out of the way!" Chat Ombre demands.

"No! You can't fight this, son. Snap out of it and we'll help you. We could bring Nathalie back without causing chaos." Hawkmoth reasoned.

"And you're the one telling me this?? This couldn't be the real you, your selfish, heartless, and evil. Don't call me your 'son', you're a lonely old man. You had everything you wanted and it all came to waste because you wanted more." 

Gabriel was hurt by his son's words. But he couldn't deny it, it was true, he had everything and he lost the most valuable ones, his kids and his Nathalie.

“I know. I realized my mistakes too late, but I want to make them right. Just please, calm down."

"It's too late for that now." He aimed his fingers at the helicopters that's flying away from them. But before he could, Ladybug's yo-yo wrapped around him, preventing him from moving.

"Stop it Chat! We can fix this!" She yelled.

"No, we can't!" He tightened his grip on the yo-yo and tossed her to a wall. The wall almost cracked from the impact. Ladybug can feel her entire body aching. She could taste blood in her mouth, but ignored it. She couldn’t give up yet. She looked around her surroundings to find the nearest place to hide and rest for a moment. She stood up and hid in an empty alley. She accidentally tripped and hit her head, causing more pain to her. 

When she felt a tremor in the ground, she looked up. The wall she was tossed into broke before her eyes. And unluckily, it was the main support of the building. The debris fell onto her before she could get out of the way, and something pierced her suit, going straight through her stomach. With all her will power, she let out a blood curdling scream.

"Help! Someone, help!" 

Hawkmoth turned to where he had heard the scream. Ladybug was on the ground, clutching her stomach. He immediately jumped to her side. His eyes widened when he saw the blood pooling onto the ground.

    To be continued..

    Editor’s Note: Welcome to a world of more people suffering. I won’t make this easy on you. I want the tears. >:3 Also welcome Gabe temporarily to the hero's side! ~Ellie

    Author’s Note: This won't be a boring story. There will be more drama coming up <3. -Zoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 310 24
This is my first book , Sorry if it sucks :( Marinette was a famous beautiful singer. She got so many fans until one so-called incident happen. She g...
994 49 11
After a new hawkmoth has taken over Paris , Marinette struggles handling her position as guardian alone . Adrien struggles with the trauma left behin...
170K 5.1K 35
Marinette finally confesses her feelings to Adrien. And that leads to a series of events that no one expected. Set after season three. #1 Halfway #1...
48.9K 954 55
#1 sin out of 8.7k stories - October 13th, 2021 #1 ADRIENETTE out of 14.6k stories - October 17th, 2021 #2 inlovewithmyboss out of 24 stories - Febru...