rapper bxb oneshots

By wifisbabyyy

one shots of rappers More

information/request chapter
Xanskies-I like you too
landonskies-happy birthday
slumptacion-kidnapped
Ybnmosey-wrong number
wifithazine-hickey prank
nleface-wrong person
Ybnmosey-secret
polotjay-drunk texting
ybnmosey-tiktok
polotjay-tiktok pt2
nbaquando-wrong room
xanskies-youtube
wifithazine-knife kink
nleface-revenge
polotjay-payback
wifithazine-backstage
nbaquando-brat
asaptyler-friends
ybnmosey-first time meeting
polotjay-cheating prank
zilla x scarlxrd-whos this?
peep x tracy-a dozen roses
ybnmosey-chocolate covered strawberries
xanskies-baking a cake
polotjay-dinner
multi ships-v day confessions
wifithazine-high sex
peep x tracy-sex
multi-truth or dare
wifisfuneral x jay critch-rebound
peep x tracy-truth or dare pt 2

nleface-complicated

2.1K 29 12
By wifisbabyyy

            NLE choppa X blueface

Two boys in high school have a complicated talking stage.

third person pov

Bryson and Johnathan were in the weird talking stage. They weren't dating but weren't single either.

Bryson had liked Johnathan for a few months before finally telling him. Johnathan ended up having feelings too, so the two boys started talking.

Bryson was falling hard for the older boy and couldn't wait to finally be in a locked down relationship but Johnathan was being hard.

He would talk to other girls but got mad when Bryson talked to other guys. It didn't matter if they were just friends, Johnathan would get mad and pull Bryson away.

Bryson would then ask what they were but that would just end in a fight.

Bryson's friends kept telling him to leave him if they weren't going to become official but Bryson was whipped for the elder.

Bryson's POV

I was in history class, it was my first period of the day and I was talking to my friend, Taurus.

Johnathan was sitting at the table in-front of me with his friend Darryl, he went by ddg.

Johnathan hasn't looked at me or Taurus once today. Johnathan doesn't like me taking to him at all. The teacher assigned us seats so it's not like I could really move away from Taurus though.

I finished my work up shortly before the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom with Taurus filling  behind me.

"What's up?"I said.

"Nun much, I just wanted to walk you to your class"He said.

"Okay cool"I said

"Thank you"I added.

"No problem"He said.

We were talking the whole way to my math class.

As we were talking, I saw Johnathans friend, Nick.

Johnathan had his friends tell him everytime they saw me hanging out with another guy. I quickly sped walked to my class, mumbling a quick apology to Taurus.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave"I quickly mumbled.

"Wait, huh, okay"I heard him say as he looked at Nick.

I sped walked to my class and quickly walked inside the classroom.

I sat in my seat and started panicking.

'What if he finds out'

'Why cant I have friends?'

'Why cant we be official?'

'Does he really like me'

'Did he just feel bad'

My thoughts were coming my way, way too fast for me to handle.

My friend Kentrell must of noticed because he sat down next to me.

"Man, you need to stop getting worked up about that nigga"He said.

I just stayed silent.

"What happened?"He asked.

"I was leaving history and Taurus was walking me here, but we saw Nick and I started freaking out, I ran to this class and Taurus was confused until he saw Nick. I then came in here and started overthinking, what if Johnathan doesn't actually like me, what if he's using me and I'm just a joke to him"I ranted out to Kentrell.

He looked at me and just sighed.

"This probably ain't gon make you feel better but you're a dumbass for going back to him if y'all aren't official yet"He said.

I just sighed because I knew he was right.

He sat down next to me and looked at the board.

I was lowkey surprised to see him focusing because he never pays attention in class, like never.

Math was soon over and I walked to Spanish.

I didn't have anyone in that class that I knew except for Taurus.

I sat down next to him and immediately started apologizing.

"I'm so sorry about earlier, I saw Nick and I knew he would tell Johnathan that I was still talking to you"I started rambling.

"It's okay, don't apologize, but he's really controlling, especially since y'all aren't even dating"He said.

"I know, I know, but I think he'll make it official soon"I said as I sighed because I knew I was just lying to myself.

"I wouldn't give your hopes up man"Taurus said.

Our teacher then started our lecture so we stopped talking and turned to her.

After an hour of constant talking she finally shut up since the bell rang.

We walked out of the room and to the cafeteria. I followed Taurus and sat down with his friends.

"What's up man"Tione said.

"Sup"Another one of his friends said.

"What's up"I said.

"Bryson, get your ass over here and come get food with me"Taurus yelled at me.

I ran up to him and followed him to the line.

"You're always yelling at me for no reason"I said.

"Oh shut the fuck up nigga"he said.

I was talking to him when I saw Johnathan walking up to us.

I quickly turned around and started talking really fast to Taurus.

"Fuck fuck fuck, he's walking up here, he's walking up here"I said to Taurus.

Taurus turned around and looked at him before quickly turning back.

I just started mumbling things until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around slowly and saw Johnathan looking down at me.

"You're coming with me"He said as he gabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

He dragged me to some hallway before going to this one area. He then started yelling things at me and quiet frankly he was getting annoying.

"I told you not to fucking talk to other niggas, did I not"He yelled.

I just looked at my feet, not wanting to start a fight.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you"He yelled.

I finally snapped, I was tired of fighting and him being controlling.

"I can talk to who the fuck I want to talk to, you talk to bitches but you don't see me having a problem, we're not even dating so why does it matter, huh? I cant deal with this right now"I yelled before walking off.

I found my way back to Taurus and threw my body into his arms. His friends just looked at me weird but Taurus waved them off.

"What's wrong"He asked.

"Johnathan and I had another fight"I said.

Taurus sighed before holding me.

He just started talking, trying to calm me down.

The lunch bell soon rang and I got up, I walked away from the table and to my photography class.

I sat down at my desk and laid my head down, I was just ready to go home and sleep. I was stressed about the whole fight and just wanted to sleep it off.

After what felt like hours, the final bell finally rang. I left the classroom and walked out of the school. I walked to my car and unlocked it. I started it before getting in and driving off.

I soon pulled into my driveway and got out of my car before locking it.

I walked up to my door and unlocked it. I walked into my house, shutting the door behind me. I just laid on my bed as sleep took over my body.

the next day

I was walking into my history class when I saw Taurus by our table.

"What's up man"I said, I was in a pretty good mood this morning.

"What's up, seems like you're in a good mood"He said.

"I am"I said as I smiled.

I was just talking to Taurus when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I quickly turned my head to see Johnathan.

I got quiet as my face got red.

"Go ahead, keep talking, act like I'm not here"I heard Johnathan say.

'How the fuck am I supposed to act like your not here, you're literally pressed up against me'I thought to myself.

I just continued my conversation with Taurus before the teacher walked in and told Johnathan to get off of me.

I sat down next to Taurus as he looked at me.

"He didn't drag you away this time, that's weird"He whispered.

"I know"I whispered back.

I then looked at teacher as she talked.

The class was soon over and I made my way to math, which I had Kentrell in.

I walked in the room and immediately walked over to Kentrell.

"What got you in a good mood?"He asked me as I sat down next to him.

"I think Johnathan is gonna ask me out soon!!"I said excitedly.

"Why is that?"He asked me.

"I was talking to Taurus today and Johnathan didn't pull me away, he just hugged me from behind"I said.

Kentrell looked at me like I was crazy.

"You being for real?!"He asked.

"Does it look like I'm cappin"I asked him.

"That's fucking crazy, he better date your ass man"He said.

"The bell has rung, pay attention!!"Our math teacher yelled.

"Yes ma'am"I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

The rest of the day kind off went by in a flash. I hung out with Johnathans friends today and they were all really nice. Johnathan said I could sit with them again tomorrow.

lunch the next day

I was chilling with Johnathans friends when Taurus texted me.

Taurus-come over here real quick, some dude wants to talk to you

Bryson-I'm on my way

"I'll be right back"I said to Johnathan before getting up.

I walked over to Taurus and saw someone I didn't know.

"Bryson, this is Dayvon, he wants your snap"He said.

I looked at him like he was crazy but he gave me a look back.

"So, can I have your snap?"Von asked.

"No"I said.

"You better give it to me before I expose you, I know about your little secret, now, can I have your snap?"He asked again.

"Sure I guess"I said as I handed him my phone.

"Why you acting all shy"He said as he put his snap in my phone.

"Well, I'm kinda talking to someone"I said.

"That don't mean nun"He said.

Taurus, Tione, and I all gave him a shocked look.

He then handed me my phone before grabbing my wrist. He sat me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

'Johnathan isn't gonna let this one go'I thought to myself.

Johnathans POV

I was just talking to ddg when Nick gasped loud as fuck.

"Why you gasping man?"I asked, annoyed.

"Look!"He said as he pointed to a table.

I looked and saw Bryson sitting on Von's lap. Which is funny because I'm pretty sure Von is dating Durk.

"Now what the fuck"I slightly yelled.

I got up out of my seat and walked over to where Bryson was.

As I was walking up, I could see the fear displayed all over his face.

He tired to get off of Von's lap but Von held his waist even tighter.

"Bryson, would you like to explain?"I asked as I put my hands on the table.

"I- um"He stuttered out.

"Taurus t-texted me saying someone wants to talk to me, so I walked over here and Von asked for my snap, he was being flirty and wouldn't take 'I'm talking to someone' as an answer"He said.

He took a quick breathe before continuing.

"He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his lap. I tried to get up but he wrapped his arms around my waist"He finished his little excuse.

"Oh, so this is the nigga you're talking to"Von asked Bryson as he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"It's kinda funny how you're willing to cheat on Durk the one day he stays home"I laughed.

"Bryson knew and he didn't care"Von said.

Bryson, Taurus, and his friends whipped their heads in Von's direction.

"Don't tell that bullshit lie, Bryson is already about to pass out from this drama"Taurus said.

"I know Bryson isn't a home wrecker, let him up, now"I said.

"Nah, I think I'm good"Von said.

Bryson then kicked him in the ankle before getting up and walking off somewhere.

"Look, I'm cool with you now Taurus, but if I see Von around Bryson again because you let it happen, we not gonna be cool no mo"I said before walking back to Nick.

Bryson's POV

I made my way to my favorite teachers classroom before pulling out my phone. The teacher wasn't in the room right now.

Bryson-hurry up and come to A12

Kentrell-what the fuck happened now?

Bryson-just hurry up, it's important

Kentrell-I'm on my way

I put my phone down while I waited for Kentrell. He soon arrived and made his way to me.

"What happened now?"He asked me.

"So basically I was sitting with Johnathan when Taurus texted me to come to his table"I said.

"Go on"Kentrell said.

"So I walked over there and some boy was there. He asked for my snap and wouldn't take no for an answer, even after I told him I was talking to someone"I said.

"Who do I or Johnathan need to kill"Kentrell said.

"Let me finish, the guy then pulled me onto his lap and wouldn't let me up"I said.

"What's his fucking name?"Kentrell asked.

"Calm down, I don't need you killing anyone, now let me finish, Johnathan then walked up and kinda argued with the guy before I ran off"I finished.

"Im going to find a name out, whether it's from you, Johnathan, or Taurus"He said.

"Ima go tell them not to tell you then"I yelled before running out of the room.

I sent a quick text out to Taurus, then Johnathan.

Bryson-don't tell Kentrell Von's name or anything at this point

Taurus-I got you but why?

Bryson-cuz he's gonna want to kill him and I can't let that happen

Taurus-Ight

I then texted Johnathan real quick.

Bryson-don't tell Kentrell Von's name or anything that happened earlier

Johnathan-don't tell me what to do

Bryson-I don't want Von dying so listen to me

Johnathan-why dont you want him dying, you like him huh?

Bryson-ugh, no, I just don't want Kentrell going to jail, cuz I know he would

Johnathan-ugh whatever, just meet me after school

Bryson-why?

Johnathan-just fucking do it and stop asking questions

Bryson-damn, okay

time skip to the end of the day
(still Bryson's POV)

I made my way to Johnathans car and got in.

He placed his hand on my thigh as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Awkwardness floated in the air as I cringed at the silence.

"I'm so sorry about earlier, I shouldn't of stayed, I should of left when he asked for my snap, I'm so sorry, I don't deserve you"I ranted out.

I saw Johnathan's expression soften as he looked at me.

"Please stop, you did nothing wrong"He said.

I looked at him shocked because I really thought he would be super mad.

"You're not mad?"I asked him.

"Of course not"He said.

I just stayed in my shocked state.

'What the fuck has gotten into him?'I thought.

We pulled up to the beach.

"Why are we here?"I asked him as I hesitated to get out of his car.

"You'll find out, now get out"He said.

I opened his car door before getting out of it. I shut the door behind me as he dragged me to the sand.

We walked hand in hand down the shore line.

We walked for minuets in silence before I broke it.

"Can I know why we're here now? cuz I know you hate the beach"I said.

"And you like the beach"He said, not answering my question.

"Okay and?"I asked.

He led me to a log before sitting down on it. I sat down next to him as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I brought the you here because I wanted to ask you something"He said.

I started getting nervous as I started to over think.

"What did you need to ask me?"I questioned as calmly as I could.

"Well Bryson, we both like each other and this talking stage has been kind of hard, so I wanted to talk about it"He said.

"O-okay, what's u-up"I said.

'What if he wants to break this off'

'What did I do wrong?'

'Did he find someone else?'

'Someone better'

My thoughts started getting overwhelming.

"Would you like to make it official and be my boyfriend?"He asked.

I gasped as I nodded my head quickly.

He started laughing at my reaction.

I jumped into his arms which caused us to fall onto the sand. We both started laughing as we turned onto our backs.

We just stayed on the sand as I laid my head on his shoulder.

I just smiled as I looked up at the sky.

the next day

I told Kentrell to sit with Taurus and his friends at lunch.

I walked with Johnathan to the table. I walked up to it and sat down at a open chair. I smiled brightly at the guys as Johnathan sat down next to me. They all gave us a weird look but I didn't question it.

"What got you all happy today?"Kentrell asked.

"Right, you look like you just won a million dollars"Tione said.

I smiled big before speaking.

"Johnathan and I are finally officially"I said excitedly.

Everyone who was at the table started smiling.

"FINALLY, IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU"Taurus yelled.

"Stop yelling!!"I laughed.

"I'm so happy for you guys, you deserve to be happy"Tione said.

"I'm happy for you"Kentell said to me before turning to Johnathan.

"If you ever break his heart, I will track you down, kill you, and hide your body so no one knows where you went"He said.

"God damn Kentell, calm your ass down"Taurus said.

Johnathan and I just laughed at him.

"Thank you guys"I laughed out.

Johnathan pulled me into his arms as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you baby"He said.

"I love you too"I smiled.

Tione then looked at Taurus before he spoke.

"Why cant we be like that?"He asked as he leaned in towards Taurus.

Taurus pushed him away as he laughed.

"Oh shut up, but we would be the better couple"He said.

Johnathan and I let out a loud laugh before looking at him.

"Haha, such a funny joke"I said as Kentell laughed.

I just looked up at Johnathan before leaning into his side.

(A/N) this took me 3 days, so I hope you like it.

word count-3141

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 16 9
This is mostly for fun, so might not be updated a lot Includes: - Fluff (1) - Angst (3) - Other (1) :]
479K 6.7K 148
one shots
5.1K 109 26
cute fluffy/angsty snowbaz ~~~~~ I accept requests and constructive criticism
1.9K 82 17
Jandy one shots Smut is 🌶 Fluff is 🥺 Angst is 💀 Same as the Londy one shots book I have