smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

seventy-two

1K 48 7
By vickie_org

yoongi groaned once his phone began ringing, he was in the middle of folding clothes to get his mind off things.

"hello?" he asked, "hello, this is seoul hospital. am i talking to min yoongi?" the woman on the other line asked, yoongi nodded even though the woman couldn't see him.

"yes" he spoke, "great! minjun is ready for discharge, you should come pick him up today. i do have to discuss his discharge orders with you" she spoke, yoongi was shaking. he was so happy yet so nervous!

"minjun will use a nebulizer for 10 minutes each day until his check up with his pediatrician which should be scheduled to happen in a week. the doctor will give you orders there" she spoke and began explaining things, none of which were interesting but crucial to keep his baby alive and well.

yoongi

JOONIE

SORRY HAND SHAKING

UM SHAKING

SO

MINJUN

HE'S RESDY FOR DISCHARGE

namjoon

WHAT THE FUCK

IM GOING TO BE A FATHER OFFICIALLY

K?*!#8#(#(*+9=WHTT

IM LEAVING WORK

wait

FUCK I CANT LEAVE

yoongi

why not :((

😞😞

namjoon

i have to file a cps case

imnso

i know you're so happy

didn't wanna ruin this :((

i'll be quick

yoongi

oh :(

it's ok dw

it's ur job

namjoon

what time is it

yoongi

4pm

namjoon

okay

i'll be home by 5

yoongi

kk i need to shower and stuff

i haven't showered since the day i gave birth

a whole ass week

namjoon

ok so? 🙄

ok goodbye love uu <33

yoongi

<333

yoongi showered, his hair was tangled as hell and it made him so frustrated, he almost cried.

he changed into some better looking clothes, choosing his favorite shirt.

he found that his arm couldn't fit into it, he tried to squeeze in but couldn't. that's when he broke down.

he needed to lose weight, he felt so gross. he cried into his knees and sobbed.

he wiped his tears but rhey kept coming. he put on one of namjoon's t-shirts that were big on him and some jeans.

his jeans were a bit tighter but fit to his relief, he didn't want to have to buy new jeans.

minji would stay at seokjin's since she hated hospitals, now he just waited for namjoon while sniffling.

yoongi

joonie

it's almost 6pm

namjoon

fuck im sorry

im trying so hard to finish

this case is long so sorry loml

im also rlly overwhelmed with the thought of having a LIVE ACTUAL HUMAN baby

so things are going slowly

yoongi

hehe

that's normal

you'll be great

maybe not at bottles tho

namjoon

I'VE BEEN PRACTICING OKAY?!!

idk if u have noticed but i set alarms at 3am and get up to make a bottle just for baby stimulation

yoongi

ur insane

hurry pls :(

i want to see my little one

namjoon

ahh im hurrying

namjoon finally got home, "i'm going to take a quick shower!" he said, taking off his shirt to shower.

"hurry!" yoongi giggled, flapping his hands.

namjoon stopped before entering the hospital doors, "i'm scared" he whispered. he really stayed up at night and wondered how yoongi did this alone.

"it's okay joonie, you'll do amazing!" he smiled, kissing his cheeks in hopes of cheering him up.

namjoon gulped, "o-okay"

yoongi felt the rivers of tears release from his eyes as he saw minjun. he was so small.

the nurse placed him in his car seat, a smile on her face, "so you know the car seat things write. yoongi, you have a daughter, is that correct?" she asked, yoongi nodded and wiped his tears.

"what about you, sir kim?" the nurse asked, "first time" he softly said, admiring his baby who was sleeping soundly.

"we'll go over some things before you leave. i was minjun's nurse, he's a sleepy guy. since he does have respiratory problems, keep an eye out when he's sleeping. there's things you can buy that monitor his breathing. his breathing has become better but still check in"

both parents nodded.

namjoon sat across from the baby, staring at him sleep.

"now what do i do?" namjoon asked, making the boy laugh, "well, he's sleeping so you don't really have to do anything" he explained, "this doesn't feel real. like this is my child. my child. what the fuck"

yoongi laughed, "no bad words, i don't want his first word to be fuck" he spoke  "what the frick" namjoon scoffed, maybe he had scoffed a little bit too hard because minjun began crying.

"oh gosh! he's moving! he's an actual human! what the frick!" he backed away, fear in his eyes, "do something, joonie" yoongi spoke.

namjoon blinked, "r-right" he spoke, stepping closer to the car seat. he kneeled down and gently grabbed him.

"shh" namjoon quietly spoke as he rocked him around. it wasn't working,  he began panicking.

yoongi watched, "it's not working so what are you going to do?" yoongi asked, namjoon set the baby back in his car seat.

"help me out" namjoon whined, he was feeling a bit overwhelmed, "you have a couple options. make a bottle, change his diaper, or attempt to put him to sleep" he spoke, namjoon headed to the kitchen to make a bottle.

"that shirt is mine, isn't it?" he spoke as he made the bottle as quickly as he could, "yes, some of my clothes don't fit anymore so i'm upset about that" he sighed, getting up to hold minjun.

"aww you cutie" he cooed at minjun, namjoon handed him the bottle and yoongi began feeding him while softly rocking him around.

"well you're a size S, you can't expect to fit into an S after quitting cigarettes and having a baby" namjoon spoke, yoongi sighed and nodded.

"still makes me sad. i was 113 pounds when i started college" he mumbled, namjoon gasped a bit, "you were small, gosh dang"

yoongi smiled, "yeah, i'm almost 150 now" he sighed, "don't worry, you look amazing" namjoon smiled, yoongi looked at his baby and smiled.

"thank you"

namjoon kept feeding him while yoongi went to grab a hoodie since he was cold.

"all done?" namjoon smiled, he didn't get a response but set the bottle down and placed him in a sma crib they had bought him.

"did you burp him?" yoongi asked, namjoon shook his head and grabbed him again. he gently patted his back until he heard a small burp and felt liquid on his shirt.

"is that..normal?" namjoon asked, turning around so yoongi could see the throw up, "yeah, that's why i used to place a cloth on my shoulder when burping minji"

namjoon hummed.

everything was so new to namjoon but soon, he would catch on.

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: say sone words to joonie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 10K 81
YN : I AM PREGNANT ! *sadly chuckles* but it was all for fun for him . I won't let anything happen to you baby . Jimin : Where the hell she disappea...
22.5K 854 36
Min Yoongi, a closed up junior in college that can't seem to fall in love. It's the beginning of the year and freshman are ready to start their colle...
269K 15.6K 85
Min Yoongi a magazine writer who is looking for a pregnant couple to write about the pregnancy experience but didn't have any luck so far, meets his...
1.6K 75 9
Min Yoongi is troubled. He's an alcoholic addict who will never finish high school. But a ray of sunshine enters his life in the form of Jung Hoseok...