Possessive At First Sight EBS...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Previously entitled, My Overly Possessive Billionaire. "Fine!" I acquiescently cave in. "He better... More

Note
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Decision
Chapter 2: The Moving
Chapter 3: The Meeting
Chapter 4: The Kiss
Chapter 5: Mr. Control Freak
Chapter 6: The Jealousy
Chapter 7: Mr. Possessive
Chapter 8: The Friends
Chapter 9: The Lies
Chapter 10: The Declaration
Chapter 11: The Misunderstanding (EDITED)
Chapter 12: The Misconception
Chapter 13: The Sleep Over (EDITED)
Chapter 14: The Unexpected Baby(EDITED)
Chapter 15: The Betrayal (EDITED)
Chapter 16: The Wedding (EDITED)
Chapter 17: The Auction (EDITED)
Chapter 18: The Courting
Chapter 19: The Talk
Chapter 20: The Arranged Marriage
Chapter 21: The Plan
Chapter 22: The Bride
Chapter 24: The Kidnapping
Chapter 25: The Proposal
Chapter 26: The Bride's Family
Chapter 27: The Nuptial Preparation
Chapter 28: The Most Awaited Day
Chapter 29: The Honeymoon
Epilogue
Author's Advertisement
Author's Review

Chapter 23: Villa Alessandra

218K 6.3K 400
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational. — Hugh Mackay

( Partially Edited )

.....

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content. Please read at your discretion.

Stavros POV

I was sitting on the balcony watching the calm water while drinking Whiskey. The place is so serene. It's breathtaking.

It's late at night, and I can't find sleep.

Since we broke up and Alessandra, sleep has been elusive. Whiskey has always been my sleeping pill, my only welcome company.

And deep in my heart, I know I can't live like this forever.

Ali has that big piece of my being, and I will never be whole without her.

My days will always be gloomy and hopeless without her.

What's taking those morons so long?

Patience has been my greatest adversary.

I tossed back the last content of my Whiskey, placed the empty glass on the rattan table close by, and lay my head on the chair as I closed my eyes, hoping to alleviate the guilt that was growing in my chest. I've done the most despicable thing, but it's the only solution.

...

Alessandra POV

I left Lucy's place with buoyancy.

Yesterday, I was grieving, and today I am happy.

Anything could happen in a second, and I'm living proof.

I was on my way home. It's almost five in the afternoon, and I remember I don't have anything to eat tonight.

Since the wedding and all the unwelcoming emotions, I never went grocery shopping. I even forgot I was living.

So I decided to swing by the grocery store and do a little shopping. I'll make our favorite and Lucy the stir fry veggies with noodles.

I mentally drooled at the thought of it.

I parked in the parking lot behind the grocery store. Oddly, there are not much of cars around.

I quickly strolled to the store and entered the side door with a broad smile plastered on my face.

I pulled a cart and started it in the vegetable section, and soon I was picking stuff I needed for the rest of the week and the ingredients for my stir fry.

Then I strolled over to the frozen foods aisle, just thinking of picking a few oven-ready frozen foods that I could just leave in my freezer if I'm lazy to cook.

I was looking at the frozen chicken fingers through the transparent glass door of the freezer when I caught a glimpse of a reflection of a particular guy I knew.

Jake.

Stavros minion?

Can't it be? I thought.

I looked again at the glass door of the freezer to check if he was still there, but he was gone.

It must be my weird thoughts.

I shook it off and decided to get chicken fingers, crunchy potato wedges, and a bag of dumplings.

I walked to the cashier to pay for my groceries, and I felt like someone was staring at me.

My gaze swept around me, but just an old lady with her cart walking to the canned goods section.

After like a decade, I strolled back with my groceries in the cart to my car when I felt those strange eerie feelings again. Gooseflesh erupted on my skin like someone was following me. The hair on my neck rose, and my heart sped up at the thought that someone was stalking me.

I stopped and looked behind me, but I saw no one.

I shook my head, let out a deep sigh, brushed the paranoia away, and started for my car.

I was rummaging through my purse for my keys when someone covered my nose with a handkerchief. I screamed, startled. The small folded cloth muffled the sounds as it held tightly around the lower half of my face.

I dropped my purse as I struggled to wriggle my face away from the offensive thing, my hands trying to wenched his arm that seemed to lock around me and the lower half of my face, but my attacker was too strong.

One hand fought over with my hands, trying to hold it against my chest, while the other held the fabric over the lover half of my face.

It didn't take long before I felt that all of my energy was dwindling, my senses slowly fading.

The guy was holding me tightly that I couldn't turn my head no matter how much I tried, hoping to take a glimpse of who my stalker was. He had me restrained with his bulky arms. I was battling foolishly with my heavy eyes to stay open, but I failed while trying to wrench myself free of his tight embrace.

All my efforts were in vain, and all I could do was listen to their incessant murmurings while my body slowly lost all its senses.

"What about the groceries?" A nasal tone coming from one of my captors asked.

"You can't leave it here? It will be suspicious." In a sarcastic growl. "Who's stupid enough to go grocery shopping and then decide to leave it in the parking lot?" he hissed. "Just bring it," he snapped at his company as they dragged my limp body.

I tried to pry my eyes again, but it felt like a heavy boulder blocked my lids.

Oh God, I thought frantically, this is definitely not the kind I wanted to die.

For the first time in my life, I felt terrified and vulnerable.

My eyelids felt so heavy.

How can I at least give a fight

No!! I mentally screamed.

And then I felt like I was falling into a bottomless abyss.

And the last thing I remembered was my body placed on a cushioned leather seat, then a roaring car leaving the spot before darkness engulfed me.

I woke up sweaty and feeling like a boulder was on top of me. A cozy, welcoming room welcomed my gaze.

My disoriented eyes rested on the window. The sun streamed through the window through the sheer, thin curtain. The sun already risen in the east, and the sun rays hit just half of the room.

It's beautiful.

I wanted to wake up in that kind of bedroom every morning. My sleep-hazed mind was disoriented while my eyes scanned the room. I could see the deck from the see-through curtains and the beautiful calm water.

And everything came back.

I jolted up, but something immobilized me. My heart was swivet upon realizing that my kidnapper was sleeping next to me as my eyes frantically swung to check who he was. His hands and legs were coiled around me like a snake, restraining me from movements.

His face was buried on the pillow. He was lying on his chest, but his legs and arms were on top of me.

I swallowed hard, knowing my captor was a well-built man. Tall, ripped and buffed.

But then, his back looked familiar. His scent smelled familiar.

The fear resided in the pit of my stomach, washed away with disbelief.

And my conclusion had confirmed.

He stirred.

He was up.

I quickly moved his arms and untangled his legs from mine, ignoring my heart rapidly beating.

Anger replaced the fear.

"Don't move. I like it that way!" he drawled groggily, and I closed my eyes.

At some point, I don't want to believe this is all true.

Maybe I was just dreaming or just a hallucination.

I've been doing it since we parted ways.

However, he stirred, and I slowly pried my eyes and met with two bright blue/gray orbs staring at me, smiling brightly like the sunlight.

Am I dreaming?

Was he really here hovering over me on the bed. I pinched my cheeks, and I winched when the tiny stinging sensation burst.

"You're not dreaming, Ali," he uttered in his bedroom voice that made my insides melt.

I would be so happy to see him, even do the cartwheel in excitement, if in a different situation, but he kidnapped me.

I quickly pushed him away, and he fell off my side laughing.

"What was that for?" he chuckled.

And he still got the nerve to laugh at me!

I narrowed my eyes at him. He almost gave me a heart attack.

"I should be the one asking you that, asshole!" I snapped out loud. I was definitely terrified.

"What is this?" I asked, and I bolted out of bed.

I felt the breeze coming in from the door. My legs are bare.

I'm wearing one of his white shirts, which barely covered half of my thigh.

He was just watching me with open admiration, and I felt a little skittish at the intensity of his gaze.

And I noticed his eyes were full of sadness, pain, and longing.

He looked like he had never seen a mirror, with stubbles on his chin. His hair was tousled, dark circles under his eyes. I felt a tug in my heart at the sight of him. I wanted to take that sadness away, but I was too mad at him.

I almost had a heart attack. I thought I was going to die a horrible death.

"I'm sorry, it's the only option I could think of to get you back," he expressed with regrets as he met my eyes.

"I could have died of heart attack," I spat.

"I told them to be gentle to you," he scowled as his eyes darkened gray in rage. "Did they hurt you?" he suddenly asked as he stood up rigidly and quickly walked to my side, checking if I had bruises.

I swatted his hands away, trying to stop him from checking my body.

"I'm perfectly fine," I said, scowling at him.

"Ohh..." He moaned, looking relieved as he pulled me closer to his chest.

My anger almost instantly washed away.

His genuine concern wiped out the last ounce of irritation left in me.

I missed his touch so badly, his warm embrace, my home.

"Why do you have to kidnap me?" I spewed out, my mind stewing at the thought that he could have done something else like come to Spain and woo me instead.

"I was so afraid that I would lose you forever to Rafael. I realized I couldn't live without you. And thinking you're marrying my friend was like killing me. I'm sorry If I scared you." He said in his deep, wounded voice.

"How about visiting my hometown and court me?" I lamented in a soft, chastising tone.

"I never thought it would work because you're engaged, and I don't think you had forgiven me. I am defeated, so my last course of action is to kidnap you," Stavros explained in a sincere, apologetic tone, but there was firmness, no regrets behind his aggrieved voice.

I understand his sentiment, yet I'm still unforgiving for his actions. I was terrified, though there's no point arguing about it. He had cemented his point, and he apologized.

I reluctantly pulled myself away as I remembered we were nowhere near New York or Spain.

"Where are we, by the way?" I asked as I looked around and strolled to the deck.

The view is breathtaking. It's like paradise. The water was inviting, and the cerulean color of it was tempting.

I felt him follow me, but he stopped when I halted at the end of the balcony railings, my two hands holding on to the bars.

I smiled as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cool breeze kissing my bare skin. It was a little chilly, but the sunlight was warm, and it warmed the trails of the cold air on my skin.

I could feel Stavros' eyes boring holes in my back. I could feel the heat from his stare searing into my back, warming my whole body.

"It's beautiful here!" I remarked as I turned around to look at him. He was leaning on the frame of the door, watching me intently.

He looked like one of those Greek gods in Michael Angelo's sculptures come alive, wearing nothing but loose pants. His expansive ripped chest is bare for view.

I gulped discreetly, and I unconsciously bit my bottom lip.

I felt my throat was dry and thirsty at the sight of his glorious chest.

My fingers are itching to trail the dip, valleys of his toned belly upward his corded muscles of his chest.

I quickly looked away to stop my wayward thoughts before I lunged onto him.

He was grinning at me as he cocked his head. I turned back to face the calm water and saw some boats farther, cruising and enjoying the nice weather.

It's a wonder how my senses could feel him even if my eyes were closed.

I felt him walk closer, and soon he was hugging me from behind. His chin was resting on my shoulder.

"You need to eat," he whispered. "You've been sleeping for almost thirteen hours."

"What?" I exclaimed incredulously, turning around too quickly before realizing we were facing nose to nose.

His eyes darkened with lust. And he pulled me closer, now my body was pressing against his, and oh boy, I felt his erection poking in my belly, which made me blush profusely.

My tummy growled in protest, and I could never be grateful for the time it had chosen to get my attention.

He groaned, but he pulled himself away somehow.

"Wear some pants and let's go eat," he ordered as he took my hand and led me back inside.

He pulled a boxer short out in one of his drawers, and handed it to me. I instantly put it on. Soon we were walking into the kitchen, and a lady in her mid 40's was putting away the clean dishes. The girl greeted him in Greek. Then he introduced us.

"Ali, this is Alexis. She helps me clean and cooks," he said as he smiled at her. The lady smiled at me.

"Alexis af̱tó eínai Alessandra, i̱ fíli̱ mou (Alexis, this is Alessandra, my girlfriend)," he said in Greek. Alexis smiled at me as she extended her hand.

"Tha í̱tan o̱raío na sas synantí̱so̱ ti̱n ka Alessandra . Boreíte ópo̱s éna ómorfo korítsi (It was nice meeting you Alessandra. You are such a beautiful girl)." She said, smiling sweetly at me. I looked at Stavros for help.

"She said it was nice meeting you, and you're beautiful," he explained while grinning.

"Tell her, Thank you," I murmured, and I felt my cheeks blushed. Stavros look at her.

"Eípe Ef̱charistó̱ Aléxi̱s," he translated to her. "Nomízo̱ óti eímaste kalí̱ Aléxi̱s . tha kaléso̱ an egó̱ tha prépei na échete (I think we're good Alexis. I'll call if I need you)," he added. 

It sounded weird, but when he spoke it, he looked sexier! Alexis left. I don't know what did he say.

....

Stavros POV

I was so ecstatic last night waiting for her. Eventually, Jake showed up with her. I sent them to bring her to me by hook or by crook.

My rational mind fogged with fear. The reality of their wedding getting closer and closer disabled my brain, the ability to think properly. Jealousy had blinded me, consumed me, and had taken control of my whole system. I had to stop the wedding, and kidnapping Ali was the best option—to a man who lost his mind out of fear and jealousy, who cannot think properly.

She was still out when they arrived last night.

I quickly took her from Jake's hand as soon as they got off from my yacht, carried her to my room and carefully changed her with my shirts so she could sleep nicely. I sat on the armchair close to the bed and watched her sleep peacefully as I waited till she wakes up. Time ticked by, my eyes started to get heavy, so I decided to curl beside her, and give in temporarily to the call of sleep.

It was my longest sleep I've ever had since the break up.

Now we're sitting at the balcony while having our breakfast. Alexis made us bacon, home fries, sausage and pancakes.

"You hasn't answered my question a while ago, Stavros," she gently chastised while spearing her fries with her fork.

"Which question," I asked in confusion.

She threw me a lot of questions since she woke up, and with the overflowing happiness consuming me, my mind still floating.

"Where are we?"

She placed her fork down on her plate and sighed, frowning at me.

I smiled, remembering she was asking about this place.

"Mykonos Island, Greece," I answered briefly, and her eyes got rounder as it widened, and she looked even more ravishing.

"Greece?" she repeated. Emotions flitting across her face was really amusing. "That's 4 hours to Madrid," she stated in a shock and dropped leaned back against the wooden backrest.

"I'm sorry," I said softly, and she just shook her head, still dumbfounded.

"Speaking of Madrid, I need to call my family. For sure, they are panicking now. I should be at work by this time," she declared dispassionately.

"You can call later after your breakfast," I suggest in a clip tone.

The thought that she was going to leave me left me with fear.

"By the way, what happened to my car? The groceries I bought?" she inquired, scowling when reality set in her head. "And where's my purse?" she asked.

I have all my important cards there and my house's keys," she frantically added.

"It's in my bedroom," I replied, nonchalant.

"How about my car?" She demanded, scowling at me.

"Don't worry. It's all covered," I shrugged my shoulders as I finished my last bite of pancakes.

She picked up her fork and knife, cut the fries exaggeratedly and started eating again. Once in a while, she threw me a sharp look.

I ignored her temper.

A few minutes later, breakfast is over.

I collected the dirty dishes, fork and knives and put them in the dishwasher.

She wanted to help, but I stopped her. I wanted her to relax and let me do these little things.

After our breakfast, she called her family. She simply told them she took leave from work, but she'll be back soon. And she was sorry for not giving them a notice earlier.

I felt relieved that it seemed my plan was working. I kinda felt a tad of guilt in me for not playing fair.

"How long will you keep me here?" suddenly I heard her asked.

"For as long as you want," I replied in a hopeless tone, staring at her intently.

"I have so much pending works to do, Stavros. I took a lot of day-offs because of that damn wedding, and now a pile of papers is waiting for me," she's glaring at me.

Did I hear it right?

She is going back to work?

"How about your wedding?" I blurted out, confused and at the same time, hopeful.

I need a clarification.

My heart leaped to my throat as I waited expectantly.

"It's off," she replied as she turned her back on me. Then, she strolled to the direction of the pool.

I followed her briskly, my heart was hammering furiously against my ribcage, happiness ovwerwhelmed me.

I grabbed her arm to stop her from trying to escape from all my questions.

"Why?" I asked incredulously.

I frowned at my own stupidity.

Why would I question her?

It's all I've ever wanted.

I think I'm crazy.

I should jumped in excitement because Alessandra is not marrying Rafael.

Maybe a punch would shake head, knock some sense into my muddled brain.

At some point, I felt the remorse for Rafae. However, happiness won over guilt. I don't want him marrying my Alessandra.

"It's none of your business, Stavros!" she spat, glaring at me.

I ignored it her growing irritation.

Somehow, I wanted to know why. My curiosity is growing. I guess human are curious specimen.

"Why Alessandra?" I asked, my tone a little sharper than I intended. She just stared at me in annoyance.

I was still waiting. I put my hands in my pockets as I waited.

She let out a sigh, and I realized she didn't want to open it up. I saw the guilt written all over her beautiful face.

She sighed. "We just figured out it's not what we both wanted," she eventually revealed.

It's not what they both wanted?

The last time I talked to Rafael, he sounded differently about marriage. He's the guy who despised the idea of marriage and relationships, all of a sudden, Rafael was eager to marry Alessandra.

I know he truly likes Alessandra.

"Now will you send me back?" she countered, snapping me out of my reverie. She raised her eyebrow exasperatedly.

I did not respond.

Her last words reeling in my head, and I'm spinning with it.

"Does your feeling has something to do with it?" I asked eagerly.

I can't contain my feelings anymore.

I need to know.

She's not leaving this place until I know where I stand in her heart. It's now or never.

......

Alessandra POV

He is staring at me intently, looking so eager to know the truth. I can't lie forever.

He looked at me expectantly. Mixed emotions flitting across his handsome face, and I could tell he was worried and hopeful at the same time,

He kidnapped me, if that's any indication how crazy he is about me. He was damn serious about me.

"I wanna know where I stand in your heart, Alessandra, because until now, you still has my heart. I've tried to forget you, but the more I try, the more it digs in deeper," he confessed, his eyes softened. It glistened with unshed tears, and I was moved at the strong emotion swirling around his eyes.

"I cannot stop thinking about you. Every girl I've bedded, not that there were many, it's your face that I see. I could attempt to live without you, but I know I would fail miserably." Then he stopped, and our eyes locked.

I could hear my heart beating loudly. The feeling we both felt is palpable.

"Life is beautiful because of you, Alessandra," he continous with sincerity as he took my hand and kissed it.

Every word he uttered melted all the insecurities and doubts I had kept in my heart.

I love him, and each day that love grew. If I were to be honest, he never left my heart.

Why would I let us suffer any longer?

Just then, I decided to put our past behind and start our future.

"I never stop loving you, Stavros. And the reason I can't marry Rafael because my heart still belongs to you," I finally admitted as I watched him. His face lit up after my confession. He held my hands.

His moistened eyes shimmering with unabashed happiness, eagerness.

"You do?" he inquired in a soft, dumbfounded tone, like a kid about to get what he ever wanted after being denied many times.

I nodded my head in assent, chuckling.

I felt my eyes starting to well up with tears. This time it was tears of joy. Stavros wiped the tears that were just about to roll over my cheeks, and pulled me against his chest, and held me like I am going to fade forever.

I wrapped my hands around his body, pulling him closer, and we felt our heartbeats racing.

No more words as we let our hearts talk.

Stavros gave me a tour of the villa. And I found out that he named it Alessandra.

I was so touched.

The place is outstanding and out of this world. It screams luxury in every sight. The island was magnificent. A sight to behold.

I decided to stay for a week. Snorkeling, cruising on the neigbouring island, and soaking under the sun had cemented my decision.

Since, he owned a yacht and jet ski, it would be an eventful week.

And I want to spend more time with him. After we cleared out everything, and now that we are back together, I can't pretend to ignore what I truly want.

I called my brother and asked for another week off. He doesn't mind at all. He already worked there and did the same thing and pulled it off without me, and he can do it again.

I called Lucy too and told her everything.

She couldn't believe Stavros did it, but then she said he's crazy serious about me, and I couldn't agree more.

Who would do such a thing.

Anyone in their right mind should know better than kidnap a person.

Stavros was ecstatic each day and very attentive.

Alexis didn't came back to help.

Stavros did the cooking, and we both do tidying.

And so, because this was a sudden vacation, ignoring the fact that it was kidnapping, I didn't have clothes with me.

However, Stavros had it all planned out.

I was not surprised when I opened the closet filled with clothing, still with tags, and it all fit me like a glove.

I was surprised though he knew my size.

So we spent the days in the water and took advantage of the nice weather while the sun was up. And in the balcony watching the sunsets after dinner, enjoying our wine and talked about everything, anything.

And that I realized, with Stavros, even the most tedious topic, it was exciting. Every moment with him was exciting.

He didn't let me sleep in another room, so I slept with him in his bedroom.

We share the same bed.

There was no point in making an argument about it.

We slept in one bed before. We did more than sleeping, so it's pointless. Stavros was a gentleman the first night, though.

I knew it took him so much willpower not to go beyond kissing.

Well, all he need, he said, is a cold shower.

So yeah, I noticed him getting a shower in the middle of the night, weird habit, huh?

It's almost end of the week I promised to stay, and I don't feel like going back home yet.

The place is just beautiful, and there's so much to do.

We did jet skiing this morning, and at first attempt I fell.

He quickly swam closer to me to help me, and he got him really worried. It took me so much pleading to do before he let me try again. And I did it. It was so much fun.

He still watched like a hawk, most especially when I sped up as I cruised around the yacht.

I wanted to do that again, but he said we would go cruising on the other island of Delos tomorrow.

I'm so excited.

It's almost 10:00 PM. I was watching some Greek shows eventhough I couldn't even comprehend what the show about.

We are both in the masterbedroom.

I was wearing his shirt with just my undergarment.

He's still in the washroom, I don't know what took him so long, but I'm too lazy to check on him.

I'm sitting comfortably on the soft bed, back was leaning against the headboard.

I was so tired today.

My legs were a little bit sore, and so my arms. My eyes were getting heavy, so I turned the TV off, lay on the bed, closed my eyes.

I remember the talk I had with Lucy two days ago.

She's back in New York with Carlos.

She told me about Rafael leaving the country, the next day I was kidnapped.

Nobody knew about the kidnapping. I didn't want my family to think the worst of him.

The people still talked about why the wedding— that they thought will be the wedding of the year— was off?

Rafael's parents left Spain, too. They can't handle the people's scrutiny. My dad was upset, but he understood.

I'm glad I wasn't there.

I would have taken all the weight of the scrutiny of the people, the ignorance of the society.

I was about to fall asleep when I felt Stavros crawled onto the bed, and he wrapped his long, powerful hands around my waist.

He was kissing my hair, my neck, his hot breaths leaving me breathless. Tingling sensations exploded throughout my body, coursing down and settled between my thighs.

I missed his touch.

He moved his hands to my breast and ground his hardness against my bottoms.

I gasped, softly moaning while pleasure licked my veins. Excitement builds up in the pit of my stomach.

His large hands skimmed my side, detouring to my breast, cupping them over my bra, and gave a light squeeze, then his thumb toyed with my nipple, and it reacted instantly, puckering at his light touch.

Sleep eluded me, and my body instantly awakened.

And it's like my body has it's own mind that I soon found myself straddling atop him.

Yes, I have dreamed of this many times.

I kissed him wildly, trying to get in control, but he rolled with me, and now he was on top of me.

"I like when you're in control, babe, but I want to pleasure you first, then you can do whatever you want with me after," he drawled in his deep, husky voice.

He leaned down slowly, very slowly. His minty breath fanning my cheeks, and the anticipation grew.

He was taunting me.

He kissed my nose, my cheeks, the line of my lips. And he brushed his lips with mine, as light as a feather.

I curled my hands around his neck, pulled him closer and captured his lips like a hungry fox.

"Can't, wait, eh, baby?" he whispered between kisses.

I let out a soft moan.

He deepened the kiss, stroking my tongue with his. My mind, body, and soul lost to his ministrations. I surrendered to his heat, to the promise of pleasure of his kisses.

My heart began to throb as my entire body shivered with growing lust. Stavros' hand slipped under my shirt, and he skimmed belly, causing me to cry in pleasure as waves of heat zipped through me. His hands trailed up to my breast over my bra, and I grew impatience of his slow, languid motion.

"Please..." I moaned desperately, catching his lips with mine and kissed him, silently begging him to give me what I desperately wanted.

"Patience, my love," he drawled huskily against my mouth, then he kissed me again, kisses promising lots of forever pleasure.

In every trail of fingers, the tingling sensations heightened.

Then, he unhooked my bra, revealing my perky breast, desperate to be touched again.

I could feel my nipples tightening as the shirt brushes against it, each time his hand trailed up and down to my navel and my breast. His fingers toyed with the tip of my nipple, making me shivered with the great pleasures it sent throughout my body.

He pulled my shirt off and started kissing my neck.

My head lolled back, his hot lips trailed down to my breast, and he sucked one of my nipples, making me arch my back, wanting for more friction from his hot mouth.

Then he moved to the other and did the same, sucking it and let his tongue roll on it's tip.

I gasped and writh in ecstasy.

Then his hot lips trailed down to my belly with his finger stroking, trailing down to my belly.

He slipped his fingers inside my undies. My legs instinctively parted, my breath hitched, waiting impatiently for his fingers, where I want his hands be, between my legs, where I want him desperately.

His finger found my moist spot, and I cried when his finger finally touched it. Toyed it the nub with his finger, all of my senses spiraled down as pleasure heightened to a state of suffering. However, it was the kind of suffering that was delicious.

"You're so wet, baby," he drawled throatily, and he pulled off my undies completely.

I pulled my head up, hunching as I watched him with pleading eyes. I wanted his lips there, or his cock. God, I've never wanted anything so badly in my whole life than his cock filling me to the brim.

His dark, carnal-hazed eyes looking at me through his long lashes as he kissed my belly while his finger toyed with my aching, sensitive ball of nerves.

My hands cupped his face, begging him silently, and pulled him up so our faces leveled. My fingers tangled with his hair as I pulled him closer and crushed his lips with mine.

He responded by sucking my bottom lips.

He plunged his tongue inside my mouth, devouring my tongue, swirling around my mouth, demanding.

The intensity of wanting him inside me is growing tremendously. I ground my pelvis against his telling him what I want.

"We will get there, baby. Let's take it slow," he said, his eyes glowing with lust and love.

I groaned in disapproval.

I want him now.

I arched my back, trying to get more friction. I'm getting impatient.

I pulled his shirt off him and ran my hands across his chest, trailed it downward, reached his pajamas bottoms and pulled it down.

I used one foot to pull it down completely, and of course, with his help. I don't know how I did that, but when you're too horny, I think you could do anything.

I was grinning ear to ear when I realized he wasn't wearing any boxers.

His erection sprung free, and it's hard like a steel.

I'm still mesmerized with the sheer size of his length.

He looked at me devilishly, and he grinned.

"You're so impatient, and I quite like it, but I want to savor you, worship your body, and all of you, babe," he said breathlessly.

He leaned down again and captured my lips, kissing and sucking as his fingers trailed down to my chest and down to my belly, and he gently nudged my legs open, and he slid one finger into my wet entrance and thrust it in and out slowly as he kissed and licked his way down to my belly.

I gasped in surprise, and the pleasure his finger sent as he thrust it in and out was mind blowing, left me catching my breath.

He slid another digit in and thrust in and out, leaving me crying with the intense pleasure buidling up.

I arched my back, trying to catch his palm touching my nub, wanting more friction.

He is watching me with so much lust and love in his eyes, dark eyes filled with passion.

"God, you're so hot and sweet, baby," he grunted gutturally. The strain on his voice told me he was holding back.

"Please, Stavros, I need you now," I whimpered.

It's the anticipation of indescribable heavenly pleasure that drove me crazy. The sheer gratification of being filled up by this man was so unbearable that I was moaning non-stop.

I lifted my hip and exposed my sex shamelessly to him, with an irresistible desire to be invaded by him.

He quickly pulled his fingers out of my core and lay on top of me, positioning himself as he locked his eyes on me with pure lust, and I parted my legs.

He pushed himself inside me, barely restrained, and my body ignited when my walls stretched fully, welcoming his intrusion. I felt full, deliciously full.

His hard thick length filled me to the brim, and he was perfectly fitted, perfectly made for me.

My eyes closed in ecstasy, anticipating what follows next.

He started thrusting harder and faster.

He withdrew from me halfway to thrust more and more.

Every time his length travelled inside my body in rapid motion, it sent an unbearable sensation all over my body. I was euphoric and moaning in every thrust.

I raised my hip upward to meet his thrusts, involuntarily, to allow him to fill me up more.

Then he grabbed my breast and squeezed them hard, making me moan louder.

I wrapped my legs around him, and he thrust in and out fast and deep, and my muscles clenched. The pleasure had reached the peak, I couldn't soar any higher.

"Come for me, baby," he moaned in a guttural voice as he thrust deeper, and I exploded, crying out his name. My body quivered as the tremor of euphoria spread out all over my body.

He rode through my orgasm until the last tremor faded, my walls clenched tightly around him. I felt him grew bigger inside of me, and with a final thrust, he stilled, and I felt his hot seeds filled me and my sensitive walls clenched around him as another bout of orgasms was tiggered, joining him in the bliss of ecstasy.

Then he lay flat on top of me as he kissed me once more. His length still inside me and feeling the warm liquid inside me.

"I love you, baby," he drawled, and then, he rolled off me and lay next to me. He gathered me closer to him.

"I love you always, Stavros," I whispered back, all energy spent.

We lay still for a while.

And before we succumbed to sleep, we again gave in to carnal call, pleasure each other until our body spent.

....

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 334 58
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
2.9K 228 45
**Unedited** "She can't come to the phone right now. I'll be happy to take a message for you." My blood runs cold. "Where is she? What have you done...
1.1M 40K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
215 18 13
A billionaire. He is managing his father's company with him. He is the king of college because it's own by his father and he has made him the preside...