The werecoyote with anger iss...

By luvm0rley

Malia has a sister named Blake but they don't know they are siblings until the Deadpool. They both killed the... More

Cast
Blakes backstory
The dark moon
117
Muted
Full moon
Dark family
Update

The benefactor

19 0 0
By luvm0rley

Stiles comes into my room with Malia and puts a bag down and sit on my bed I go and sit down too. Stiles pulls out two sets of chains and look at us. Malia says " I hate full moons." I nod my head.

Stiles says " it's going to get easier. I promise." Malia grabs her chains I grab mine. I look at mine while Malia looks at hers.

Malia says " it better. Cause this isn't going to hold much longer." While looking at her chains.

Stiles says " we'll, then let's try and make tonight the last time we have to use these." As he grabs them. He then says " besides, we might need them for Liam." Malia puts her hand out for him to put the chains on.

I just look down at my chains and block out what they are saying and doing and think about the bad things that has happened on the full moon all I can hear is there screams and yells for me to stop.

I jump when I hear foot steps I look and see sheriff stilinski and I am glad stiles or malia saw.

Stiles says " hey. Um... that's... This is not what you think at all." While me and Malia are confused at what they mean.

Sheriff stilinski says " I don't even want to know." And turns and leaves

Stiles yells " there is nothing to know, cause I just..." he then looks at us.

Malia says " I don't get it." She goes and takes off her chains.

I say " me either." Stiles looks at me then the door.

Stiles says " told him that." He looks down at the chains as me and Malia put them in the bag.

Stiles grabs the bag and we head to his car he puts the chains in the truck and then gets in the diver seat as I get into the back and Malia in the passenger seat.

Malia looks back at me and says " are you ok you have not talked at all." I look up at her. She says " and I saw you jump when stiles dad walked in what's wrong." I look down then back up.

I say " nothing just don't like full moon that's all." She nod but I can see she doesn't believe me she turns face front and I turn to the window.

We get to school and I get out of the jeep and say " bye stiles. Bye Malia" they look at me and smile.

They say " bye Blake." And wave bye to me. I run off to the bus Area to wait for mason to get to school. I see mason get off the bus with Garrett and Violet.

I hear Garrett say " I'm not watching another movie on a Friday night." Violet scoffs. he then says " mason, there's gotta be something going on." As they walk up to me.

Violet says " hey Blake." She smirks at me. I don't really like her and Garrett but they are masons friends so I act like I do she and him also give me a weird vibe.

I say " hey violet." I fake smile at her.

Mason says " you remember we're freshman right? We just got off a school bus. We're not exactly gonna be hitting the clubs till 4:00 a.m." violet then lets out a frustrating sigh.

Violet then says " okay. Movie at your place. 9:00." Mason shrugs and they walk away.

Mason looks at me and says " hey Blake, how you been." He then gives me a hug I tense up but then hug back.

I say " hey mason, I am good how are you." We pull away as he smiles I do my best to smile.

Mason says " good." He looks behind me I hear foot steps and heavy breathing. I look at see Liam he looks tired. Mason then says " hey. Liam why weren't you on the bus?" As Liam looks at him and try and caught his breath.

Liam says " I ran." I say in my head yep definitely turning into a werewolf. Mason looks confused.

Mason says " you ran three miles to school?" Mason narrows his eyes at him in confusion.

Liam says " I just started running." Mason looks at Liam leg.

Mason says " so I guess your legs okay." Me and mason then see the bandage on his arm I know why but mason don't. He then says " what happened to your arm." While looking at it Liam then looks at his arm.

Liam then grabs hold of the bars for support because it looks like he was about to fall while breathing heavy. Mason says " dude, are you okay?" I look at Liam and Liam looks at something I look at what he is looking at and I see Scott looking at him.

Liam looks at us and then says " I'll talk to you later. We gotta get to class." I look confused and then all a sudden I am getting pulled away from mason.

We get to the doors and then walk into the hall Liam drags me as I can hear Scott following us. I then hear stiles coming. Stiles points at us and says " Liam." He then see me and says " Blake." But more confused.

Liam looks at me confused. Stiles shakes it off and says " hey!" Liam tried to turn but there was Scott.

Scott says " we have to talk." Liam pulls me closer to him.

Liam says " no, you need to back the hell up, okay? Both of you." He looks at Scott then to stiles.

Scott says " can you just listen for one second. Please?" Liam then looks at Scott and give him a okay go ahead look. Scott looks at stiles then back to Liam and says " Liam... we're brothers now." I give Scott a confused look and I think Liam did too.

Liam says " what" he is as confused as me.

Stiles says " oh, god...that's..." me and Liam look at stiles then to Scott.

Liam looks angry he says " what are talking about? We just met and you hit me."he is so angry and annoyed.

Scott says " the bite is a gift." I am so confused right now.

Stiles then says " Scott, stop. Please stop." As he comes in front of me and Liam and is beside Scott. He then says " you, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt." Wow stiles just wow.

Liam then says " by kidnapping me?" I am so confused now.

I say " what?!" But they ignore me that makes me so mad.

Stiles says " just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. Okay?" He points at Scott. He then points at his self and says " I aided and abetted." Liam looks at stiles and nods his head.

Scott says " Liam, I've gone through this before.
Something's happening to you." Sometimes big." Liam looks at him and shacks his head.

Liam says " nothing's happening to me." He raises his arm and rips the bandage off and there was nothing the bite has healed he is turning into a werewolf. Liam kinda yelled " nothing!" Scott and stiles look at him and his arm as Liam grabs me and drags me to class with him.

Malia comes and drags me too the buses for a pack meeting. We get there and get into a spot malia says " I'm not sharing my basement." I look at Malia.

I say " and I'm not sharing my boat house." Malia looks at me and nods and looks at the pack.

Lydia says " actually, it's my basement and boat house. and my mom noticed how y'all tore it up last time." Me and Malia look at her I growl at her and I hear scott growl warning me I back down.

Stiles says " all right. They are still learning." I look at stiles and my face say thank you.

Scott says " but, we're going to use the boat house for Liam." I glare at Scott he ignorer my glare. And continues " it's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them." He looks at me as I glare at him he glows his eyes and I look down.

Kira says " but how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" I just keep looking down.

Stiles says " I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." I look up and stiles.

Malia says " I'm in." She raises her hand and I look at her. I growl at them both and they look at me confused.

Scott says " we're not killing or kidnapping him." I nod my head and look back at the ground.

Lydia says " then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." I nod my head while still looking down.

Stiles says " so, you're going to ask out a freshman?"  I look up and towards Lydia.

Lydia says " no, I'm done with teenage boys." I look down. Lydia says " but, if we're going to invite a freshman, then let's use our freshman." I nod while everyone looks at me. Then I realize I am the only freshman my head goes straight up and I look at her.

I look at everyone then her and say " who? Me? No way. Did y'all forget I have only been a human for a few days can't do this." Stiles looks at Lydia and nods his head.

Stiles says " she is right." Lydia looks at me then to stiles.

She says " fine, we'll then let's use the trickster." We all look at Kira she looks at us.

Kira says " me? No way. Not me." She shakes her head.

Lydia says " yes, you. You know what they call a female fox?" I look at Kira.

I say " a vixen." Everyone turns to me I look at them all and say " what I like to read now that I know how to." They nod and turn back to Kira.

Kira says " me?" I look at kira and think " yes you who do you think we are talk to." I think Scott can see my eyes flash cause he looks at me and growls under his breath so I can hear I look at him and nod and mouth " sorry" he nods his head and look back to kira.

Lydia says " you can do it, Kira. Be a vixen." Kira looks really nervous. Lydia takes kira and gets her ready while I go to mason. I see him coming out of a class room with Liam.

I run over and say " hey guys." They look over to me.

They say " hey Blake." They fully come out of the class room I can see Liams eyes all over me until he looks at the stairs I look and see kira. I growl under my breath I feel like I am jealous but I never felt this way. But what I didn't know was Liam looking me the whole time I was looking at kira with jealous.

Mason says " Liam, Liam" Mason turns to me and I just point to the stairs and me and mason look there.

All of a sudden kira falls down the stairs I try not to laugh. Liam looks away from me and runs to kira I growl under my breath again. Me and mason just stand there while Liam goes to kira.

Liam says " are you okay?" As kira look up to him.

Kira says " yeah. Fine. You want to go to a party tonight?" Liam turns to me and then back to kira.

Liam says " can Blake come?" My eyes go wide I see kira look at me then to Liam.

Kira says " yeah Blake can come." He nods and helps her up then comes to me and mason and we walk to our next class.

1988

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.4K 71
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
68.3K 2.1K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
63.8K 972 31
Y/N is the anti-hero known as Bloody Reaper. But one day, he was symbioticed by Carnage! He had a beautiful family in his normal life, and killing c...
20.7K 367 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...