Commander Unto The Multiverse

Oleh LaskehHasmet

A teenage boy walking and minding only his own business, unfortunately he fell to a manhole. Expecting death... Lebih Banyak

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Carlos Arsenals Part 1
Carlos Arsenal Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Carlos Arsenal (Updated)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 2

3.6K 65 67
Oleh LaskehHasmet

A hospital not too far from the command center, there a figure laying in a bulk bed. The figure in question was Carlos wrapped in a cloth all over his body making him look like a mummy ready to be buried. He can't even move due to all the soreness that was present not to mention the stiffness of how they wrap the bandage too tightly. How he got here we'll, long story short Eva found him. Well she found him stumbling, blood over his amour before he collapse she got so scared despite being that she immediately send Carlos to the hospital. After a few days Carlos finally opened his eyes the first thing he saw was a hand that was coming after him. A slap was heard not one, not two but 10 slaps it was so powerful that it can even heard outside, followed by a desperate cry. Even his body was made out of virus he still can't escape the powerful slap he receive. The slaps was so hard that hands were printed in his face despite being covered by bandage. What comes next is hours of earful words from Eva.

Now he was taking a rest he mentally opened his stats. What he found was very satisfying.

Carlos Garcia

HP- 6900/7560
MP- 3001/4900

LVL- 56
STR (Strength) -86
DEX (Dexterity) - 75
VIT (Vitality) - 90
INT (Intelligence) - 109
MEN (Mentality) - 75
Points: 84

SKILLS

Commanding - 10/100
Management- 20/100
Pain tolerance- 39/100
Craftsmanship- 20/100
Innovation- 19/100
Accuracy- 27/100
Swordsmanship- 40/100
Sprint- 23/100
CQC - 18/100
Adaptability- 25/100
ID Dungeon- Max
Technomancy-- 12/100
Blacklight Virus- 17/100
Parkour- 19/100
????

He sighed before distributed the points before going to sleep.

Few Days Past.....

Finally after long days of being bed ridden he can finally leave the place, accompanied by a beautiful voluptuous maid with brunette haired with pony tails braided it reaches to her waist, brown eyes filled with obsession and care, standing tall of 6.3" now hugging Carlos left arm.

A/N: Eva's Body

The two was standing at the door of the hospital. Carlos now was blushing despite she was android her jugs felt so real.

" Commander, are you ok?" The figure ask with a worried tone.

" What? Oh, sorry I was just thinking some things, Eva." Carlos said while hurriedly controlling his blushes.

Eva looked at his eyes looking any sign of deception, unfortunately she found none. She sigh in relief before she look at him and form a small smiled. Carlos smiled back before they went outside.

He was walking around checking the base accompanied by Eva who hugged his arm vey tightly as if he was about to disappear. If Carlos was a normal human Eva would have broke his arms. Carlos ask about the condition of the base when he was gone, Eva replied nonchalantly. The factories are running smoothly as usual, units are being process both war factories and mech barracks. Eva modified their programs to have better outcome on the field. While I was away Eva manage to upgrade the Zaku III and mech infantry. Rather than skeleton bodies inhibiting the suit or armour, Eva manage to create an artificial muscles weave by nanites from adamantium alloy. With it not only it strengthen the infantry and mobile suits ten fold than its original counter part, it made the units very agile making it deadly on combat. Every vehicles too are being modified too have better performance on the battle field.

On the other hand the Leviathan orbital platform, the Leviathan is a self-sufficient space-borne vessel, complete with a bridge, helmsman, navigation, hangers filled with mobile suits, modified vertigo bombers, space fighters and other essential facilities. Its size was 5 times larger than its original design. Equip with 25 retractable medium sized repulsor cannons , 12 hatches of neutron torpedoes, 8 fusion laser gatling turrets along with 8 rail gun turrets on both side of the platform, equipped with the latest version of energy shields around the battle station and the platform has a built in EMP Pulse Burst in case if the enemy swarmed the platform with starfighters to EMP device that was inside the station releases EMP disabling the crafts and easy to fire at will, the platform was coated in EMP resistance which Eva found a method in a way to avoid getting disabled by an EMP, applying it from both inside and out side along with the personnel (androids) on board. It's weakest point was reinforced 20 times of adamantium alloy and the strongest point was reinforced 30 times stronger making the Leviathan class orbital platform one impregnable fortress, it has a size of 3.6 km on length, slightly larger than a Lucrehulk Class Battle Ship.

It was now in space it was launch hours ago. Carlos and Eva came to a spot just outside of the walls of the base where a long space ship has seen and was near in completion it has a size of 3350 meters in lenght. It was a champion class frigate, it has the speed of a UNSC frigate but an increase on speed and mobility, same goes through the ships armour each weak point and strong point we're reinforced by adamantium alloy 15 times, the ship's armaments were composed of 9 medium sized neutron repulsor cannon turret on both sides of the ship, 5 hatches of nuclear torpedoes located both sides at the upper center of the ship, on the top of the ship was 3 large gun emplacement fitted with a lesser version of anti matter laser capable on destroying a double shielded and heavy amoured Zaku III, and equipped with a double layered energy shield. It has a self repairing system installed with in the ship itself. The hanger doors was located both sides of the lower part it the ship, inside of those hangers are 20 or more modified Zaku III mobile suits standing by, around the hangers are filled rows of modified vertigo bombers and venom fighters double size than their previous version, capable of fighting outer space and 230 or more each of it. On the front of the ship are one barrelled rail cannon firing rounds of salvos in a minute without overheating the main gun. One thing was lacking is a slipspace drive like those on Halo and Star wars.

A/N: imagine the metal plates are colored in black with red trim on the sides of the ship. This goes the same with all ships.

But Eva manage to find a solution of it, the moon of these planet is releasing a reading of large energy of unknown origins. Eva send a probe to the moon, to find the source of the readings. The probe didn't return until few days later. The probe return showing a small piece of crystal that emits a light blue glow. A large concentration of radiation is also found within the crystal despite the small size of it. Eva manage to get the data from the probe and what she found was astonishing, within the data she received the small crystal that was retrieved from the moon was capable of slipspace travel not only that the probe founds large crystal field scattered on the surface of the moon. Eva watched as the probe collects a small crystal and instantly a blue small portal shimmering and swallowed the probe. The inside of it was a tunnel full of light blue colours before exiting the portal. It was found that the probe was transported a bit far from the planet.

Carlos was shocked to the discovery.

"Wait what you've found was a slipspace flakes?"

"Slipspace flakes Commander, what's that?" Replied Eva with a tilt on her head.

Carlos explains to Eva what he know about the crystal. Carlos was not a fan of Halo but very much like the game and it's lore. The only time he knows such thing is he stumble upon it while browsing his cellphone. Though he remembered that slipspace flakes were artificially made by the forerunners that was made up from unknown components. Not only it was made up of unknown materials it was said to be better than both slipspace from human and covenant alike.

" Eva did you manage found any alien like structure or debris as you watched the feed?"

"Negative commander, what I only found from that place is only dust and echoes. The only thing I find is a large concentration of slipspace flakes or crystals as you mentioned before."

That only mean one thing either coincidentally was there or ROB gave that gift to me. But what I know from fanfics that ROB are entity assholes that don't give people a damn thing, only a source of entertainment for them.

Carlos sigh and rub his temples he didn't know if this was a sign of good faith or the opposite. For now he must prepare for the worst to come.

*********

"Is everything prepared?"

"Yes, commander everything is set."

"Good, in a few hours initiate slipspace jump on my command."

"Yes commander."

Carlos now wearing a black t-shirt along with a flak jacket weave with adamantium alloy, black combat pants and shoes. He was in the bridge of his personal ship having a sightseeing the planet below. That once planet now being hovered by several space ships arranging from frigates to dreadnoughts and Leviathan orbital platform accompanied by mobile suits roaming across the planets outer atmosphere. The size of the planter was larger than earth almost the same of Mars. It has two moons that orbits Skoatia ( named by Carlos) one these moons becomes a military installation and a mining facility for crystal flakes. After few years I manage to create my own space ships from different templates that was contained from the data on the command center.

One of which is a Pegasus Class Dreadnaught Heavy Cruiser has the size of 8 km in lenght. The ship itself carrying hundreds and thousands of units ranging from modified venom fighters, modified vertigo bombers, Zaku III along with RGM-96X, modified scorpion tanks, and light type vehicles. It's armaments are filled with 6 large size neutron fusion cannons on both sides, on top of it are 13 hatches of neutron torpedoes each, and while 26 rail gatling gun turrets installed around the ship. On the front of the ship was where the frontal rail cannon that fires large rounds of anti warship increasing it's damage and lethality.

Next is Omegon Carrier Class it size was 6 km in lenght, its armaments are composed of 6 medium sized neutron fusion cannons on the top of both sides of the ship, 15 missile launchers filled with EMP nova missiles on each side of the ship, and 12 rail gatling turrets tearing any opposition that come so close to the ship. Inside the carrier are hangers filled types of arsenals same with Pegasus but has more capacity compared to Pegasus, inside of these carriers are facilities ranging from medical, storage, and other essential needs.

All ships have a built in energy shields created by Eva, it can't be redundant as it was use. The ships armour were 10 times strengthen and coated in protected layer against any energy attacks such as plasma weaponry and EMP attacks.

Carlos personnel ship was named Serenity, measuring over 44 kilometres from end to end and with a wing span of almost 18 kilometres, it was utterly massive in size and scope. The armour has been reinforced 45 times both weak and strong points, making it very durable to break. It was composed and weaved by nanites of layers upon layers of adamantium alloy and some strong materials to ensure nothing can by passed it. The main weapons of the ship are 3 large antimatter guns to be placed on top of the ship. On both sides of the ship are decorated of battered of weapons ranging to repulsor turrets, plasma twin barrelled cannons, neutron fission cannons and a few molecular disruption beams all are retractable. It has also neutron torpedo hatches along with EMP nova missile launchers. Incorporated with it a tripled layered shield making it more impossible to breached. The shields can't be redundant as Eva modified it.
The most dangerous weapons on board was the Molecular Disruption Torpedoes, this type of weaponry is nerf as heck it creates a field of plasma like blast when come into contact such objects it become more powerful and deadly as it disperse it's deadly energy over again until it's nothing left. Such weapon so deadly that it's need to be locked under a protective and double layered steel storage. It's two frontal cannons produces high powered repulsor beam capable of destroying a warship in half.

A/N: If you watched Ender's Game and you know how deadly this weapon can be, when unleashed.

Inside the ship are built in facilities such as R&D, Medical facilities, War factories, and etc. Carlos look at the ships gathering around his ship, 3 Pegasus Dreadnaught Heavy Cruiser along with 2 Omegon Carriers and 5 Champion Frigates.

Ever since he recovered he and Eva started making plans and modifying arsenals to perfection to be capable on the battlefield. Among these upgrade were came from his rewards after defeating the mini boss.

Flashback.....

While Carlos was in the hospital he decided to check his notifications.

While he browsing he noticed a reward after he defeated the mini boss challenge.

"Hopefully something good this time."

He pressed the icon. Which he received a number of items.

[Congratulations You Received......

Anti-Matter Gun (Rick's Invention)

Garbage

Poop

Space ships Schematics Data (50% Corrupt data)

Heavily Damaged RGM-96X 10x

Unknown Skill

Garbage

ODST Drop Pod 3x

Molecular Disruption Device Schematics (34% corrupt data )

.
.
.

Garbage]

Carlos twitched his eyes.

"Seriously system what the f#£k!? I am not some sort of garbage man and what this s#£t?!"

He was pissed, before calming down afterwards luckily it can be deleted. He look at the anti matter gun he pressed it to see any kind of information.

[Anti Matter Gun (Rick's Invention)

A small, handheld device it has said this gun has the capability to kill an omnipotent being, in short these can probably do a lot of damage. Being able to kill and destroy literally anything is kind of a big deal.]

[Molecular Disruption Device(34% corrupt data)
A device capable of disrupting molecules. This type weaponry was considered dangerous. When fired upon an object or an organism it breaks down the molecule of the target until it left nothing but dust.]

His brain cannot process what was in front of him.

"What?"

Flash back ended.....

Carlos also remembered how he and Eva carefully reconstructed the gun. It took them a few years to understand this kind of tech that Rick had manage to create. Though they manage to create Anti-Matter weaponry but not the exact version of Rick's invention but has the same version caliber of damage.

While Carlos recollects his past experiences, Eva entered with an officer uniform colored in black with red trimmed around the clothes.

"All ships are ready to initiate slipspace jump Captain, Orders?" Eva exaggerated a bit.

Carlos chuckle and went to the flow.

"You may proceed."

"Initiating jump sequence in 3.."

Carlos went to his captains seat and look towards the stars.

"2.."

Carlos closed his eyes as he thought what kind of universe where they end up to.

"1"

Serenity along with other ships initiate a jump as portals of shimmering blue light engulfs the fleet transporting them to somewhere.

********

In the cold distant void of space several portal of blue light opens up. What comes out ships of various sizes not long the largest of them all came out from the portal as the portal closes in.

"Eva initiate a scan from our surroundings."

"Scanning..... Commander, I am collecting only small debris of asteroids floating around in this system.. Wait."

"What's wrong Eva?"

"Commander, I am detecting a small amount of energy readings from those debris earlier, wait those are not debris those are vessels!"

Carlos stands up and walks forward before stopping at the front of the glass of the ship.

"Location?"

"Not far from here, according to the readings it was north east of our current position."

"Alright Eva ready the weapons as we get closer towards the position, prep the fighters incase were going to have bitter fight on our hands."

"Is that really necessary sir?"

" Of course we're are in an unknown galaxy far away from our base. The galaxy is filled with unknowns and dangers so it's better to tread carefully-"

Carlos stops before he looks around as his eyes inquisitively looking for something as if some touch his nerves.

"Commander are you okay?" Eva ask worriedly.

"It's nothing to worry about just proceed what I have ask."

Eva said nothing before she nods and followed his instructions.

Carlos looked around once more before he shook his head and look towards the abyss.

'Strange it felt like someone is stalking me through the walls.' Carlos though before he looks towards the stars.

Not long after they arrived in their destination gun emplacements are warmed up, fighters readily to disembark.

They arrived in a scene, metal debris flying over the battle. Ships of unknown designs and look fragile in terms of armour but very maneuverable, some of this wrecks are beyond repair and barely recognisable. It has this sails like thing but colored in light blue? It's armour plating was colored in white.

It sizes are not too big compared to Carlos fleet. On the other they were crescent like ships damaged and destroyed.

It has an Egyptian design as well and some weird alien inscription. Bodies floating through the cold void.

A/N: Imagine some of the eldar ships are present there but destroyed. Same goes through for the necron ships.

Carlos slumped his command seat while rubbing his temples in annoyance. He knows where universe he's in.

A/N: Thanks for those who appreciate these chapters.

Universe to be Visited:

Warhammer 40k
Halo
Gundam Seed
Star Wars
StarCraft
Others pls specify....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
827K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...