𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥...

By -MIRUIII

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐡... More

𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔
𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕾𝖎𝖝
𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕿𝖊𝖓
𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

6.5K 287 97
By -MIRUIII

[7]

Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do

-

"Then (Y/n) Veritium, will you marry me ?"

(Y/n) stood there processing Dion's sudden proposal. It wasn't like the usual romantic proposal scenery. Because, one they were in the middle of a forest surround by dead trees and snow everywhere, and two not to mention the cold zero degree air that was slowly freezing them. It wasn't like any romantic proposals for many reasons honestly It's not a even romantic spot to propose, they just met today after 6 years, they both knew what Dion did, and this was the agriches estate surrounded by beasts and other maniacs we call children.

But who the fuck cares anyway when it's just the two of them alone there. one is a pretty face with abrupt mood swings and the other one is a lonely sociopath who has a fucked up family and a fucked up childhood.

It's not supposed to be romantic for them and yet the sun was still smiling brightly for them.

It was a quick 4 simple word sentence that in the dictionary will tell you simple meanings for each word.

'Will' : to ask for one's quality or state of being prepared to do something.

'You' : used to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing.

'Marry' : to join in marriage.

'Me' : used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition.

In which the answer to that question would so be simple, either be yes or no.

But it's love, it's not simple.

Not for the two messed up adults, Dion Agriche and (Y/n) Veritium. So throw that useless shit called dictionary out the window.

"Dion I..."

"I know I don't have a ring to propose to you with right now and it's really sudden but I get this feeling that if I let you go now, I'll be letting you go forever."

As if replying to his proposal themselves, her eyes glimmered saying

'I want to'
"Dion I would love to marry you..."

This made Dion feel a sense of relief until her gaze shifted from scarlet red orbs to the white fluffy snow beneath their feet. Then her eyes turned into a pool of gloomy emotionless (e/c) again.

'But I can't'
"But I'm already betrothed." She told him with an evident sad smile.

Dion's poor little heart shattered then sank down to his stomach. This certain feeling wasn't uncommon to Dion, rather he's been through this many times but the one time that it hurt the most was six years ago when (Y/n) was supposed to come for her usual play date with Achille but she didn't show up, later on that day his father told him to kill Achille if he fails the special test. He didn't want to kill Achille but he had to, his father's command is absolute law. Roxanna and Jeremy hated him for killing their brother, what hurt him most was when he even thought the reason (y/n) avoids him and locks herself away was because she hated and feared him as well for killing her fiancée. He was so lost, lonely for the past 6 years.

"T-to who ?" He managed to choke out, his voice was clearly breaking just like his heart. His hands slightly tightening the hold on hers. Nothing came out of her. She thought maybe he would have known from all the rumors. "Who are you engaged to (y/n) ?" He tried to contain himself to not yell or raise his voice, he really trys to be a different person around her.

(Y/n) could feel his clear anger and dissapointment from his voice. She sighed and replied.
"To Cassis Padelian." His eyes twitched at even the name of that blue prince. He's hated Cassis but he hates Cassis way more now. 'So the rumors were true'

"Did..."

'Did you love him ? Did he make you happy ? Did he treat you better then I did ? Did you forget about me ?' He wanted to ask.

"...Did your father make you do it ?" He decided to ask.

"You know well how my father is about these things." Oh he knows very well how her father is. He remembered when her father first layed eyes on him, when his father Lant offered him as a candidate to be (y/n)'s future husband. He couldn't forget how her father looked at him with utter disgust and slight fear but looked at Achille with the most adoring stars in his eyes.

Her father was very overprotective of his only daughter (y/n) Veritium. When it comes to things, her father would always shower her with the most expensive and buy her every best products she wants. When it comes to clothes, only the best designers are hired to make her dress. But when it comes to friends or partners, he was very cautious of who she interacts with since he is a strict person, he wants her to have the best people as friends preferably the kindest people so (y/n) won't get hurt.

She got down on her knees in front of him not caring about the dress getting snow anymore. She cupped both side of his cheeks and gently caress them. "I'm sorry." She said.

"No I'm sorry." Dion said as he leans his face closer to the her hand put his hand on top of hers to feel the warmth it emitted.

It was an awkward silence for a while until (y/n) said "Yeah you really should be sorry. You know you should have asked me to marry you when we first met." Desperate to lighten the mood, (Y/n) pinched his cheeks with the same hands she just used to caress him.

Dion smiled at how she still tries to lighten the mood between the two, it's proof that she still cares about their relationship. He playfully rolled his eyes with a slight smile. "You used run away from butterflies when we were kids. Imagine if I asked you to marry me when we first met. Also you were supposed to get married to Achille."

"Touché." She said while squinting her eyes "But I was serious when I said would love to marry you ! Cassis also has his mind on someone else as well so this is solely based on politics." She shrugged

"You really do ?" Dion looked up hopefully.

"Yeah ! But there's just one problem right. Try thinking of an idea !"

She puckered her lips at him. Then it hit her ! A tree branch (jk no, an Idea)

Who knows maybe the Gods were being nice enough to share their never-ending wisdom with her or if it was just the devils feeling a bit more mischievous today to fill her small head with some dumb idea. Which of the two could even tell or care anymore ?

"Dion I have an Idea !" (Y/n) beamed while pinching Dion's cheeks even more.

"(Y/n) can you let go of my cheeks first ? It sort of hurts." Dion complained monotonously.

"No but since I'm nice I'll loosen it a bit." She did as she said and loosened the hold on his cheeks.

"Thank you. What was that idea you were saying ?" He asked. Before she answered she pushed Dion to sit down on the snow and then sat on his lap. Dion blushed at the sudden position (y/n) put them into.

"Now get in my boyfriend blanket first !" (Y/n) cheered while holding Dion's cloak out, eagerly waiting for him to wrap it around himself too. "Boyfriend blanket ?" He tilted his head a bit.

"Yup I, (Y/n) Veritium is having an affair !" (Y/n) proudly declared. Luckily it was just the two of them together because if others heard, rumors will surely spread. It was a shameful act to have an affair with someone else when you're already engaged. But (y/n) veritium, only daughter of the veritium house and fiance to the Cassis Padelian proudly declared it like it was nothing.

"But it's a cloak." He said bluntly while one of his gloved hand pointed at the big piece of clothing wrapped around (y/n).

"Shut up and get in the boyfriend blanket already it's freezing cold or do you not want to hear my idea ? I'll go back to your mom's tea party if you don't want to." (Y/n) taunted. Dion immediately shook his head and wrapped the cloak around himself too making them get closer.

"Much better see that wasn't so hard ! SO ! This may sound dumb... But ummm why don't you like kidnap me and take me farrrr~ away from here ?" (Y/n) smiled while glancing away every second to avoid the judgmental look she thought Dion would give her.

Why would he even want to go far away. He was going to earn the title as head of Agriche house soon. He would be the head of a very powerful and rich family, he could have many beautiful ladies by his side so why should he give everything up for her ?

Why did he agree to it ?

"Okay." He simply answered.

"Eh for real !?" She looked at him shocked then pinched his cheeks again. 'He's really going to just agree with it like that ? I don't even have a plan. That was supposed to he a suggestion to lighten up the mood a bit more.'

"Yes. I think that anything is a great idea as long as I get to be with you." He just shrugged causing the (h/c) haired girl to deadpan and stop harassing his now red cheeks. He knew if she would be willing to give everything up for him then he definitely would to and he will.

"Mmmmm yeah about that it was just an idea I don't have an actual plan though ." She admitted while scratching the back of her neck.

"Well that's not a problem. You told me to kidnap you and take you far away from here right ?" "Mhm" (Y/n) nodded.

"Then I'll just have to kidnap you like this." He smirked as he stood up, lifted the girl up and carried her bridal style. Her eyes widened a little seeing the progress at how much bolder Dion has become. "And then I'll take you to run away with me far~ away from here." And suddenly he started running around very quickly.

(Y/n) yelped and wrapped her hands tightly on Dion's neck so she wouldn't fall but also let out a heartful laugh when Dion accidentally tripped on some snow. It may seem strange how she could laugh when she too almost fell along with dion but at least they were having fun. After all it was a nice winter day out despite the freezing cold air, everything else felt nice with each other.

Dion's cloak or boyfriend blanket as she likes to call it suddenly fell off her shoulders because Dion ran around too quickly. "OH NO STOPPP MY BOYFRIEND BLANKET FELL OFF !" (Y/n) exclaimed. Dion stopped running and quickly look to see that (Y/n) was freezing but still laughing.

"Emergencyyyyy go back ! Go back quick !" Dion turned and dashed as fast as he could to find the cloak still with (y/n) in his arms. When he found the cloak he gently let (y/n) down first so he could dust the snow away from it then wrap it around her shoulders.

"Sorry if I went to fast. I got a little carried away back there." He said while sheepishly scratching the back of his head. "But It was funnn~ I wanna do it again ! Let's do it again Dion !" (Y/n) pleaded with a dumb smile on her face while pulling on his arm childishly.

'Cute' he thought to himself. "Okay come here." (Y/n) jumped up and down excitedly with a big smile after hearing that.

"Yay yay yay yay yay ! Dion's gonna kidnap me !" She said in a sing song voice as she jump onto Dion wrapping her arms around his neck once again. Dion caught her with ease as he wraps one arm under her legs and the other supporting her back to carry her in bridal style again.

(Y/n) leaned closer to Dion's face and kissed each side of his cheek to make up for pinching him. "Sorry for pinching you earlier." she said. "N-no it's fine." Dion was blushing madly at her actions since she suddenly did it without warning.

"You said it was sore. Is it still sore now ?" Yeah as if a kiss would help sooth his stinging cheeks, it just made his cheeks redder. Honestly the girl really wanted to kiss him on those pinkish lips but no matter how much confidence she has in herself, she couldn't really bring herself to do it yet. Besides if anyone would be stealing a kiss it should be the kidnapper.

Dion on the other hand bluntly told her "It's still a little sore." He sheepishly lied while slowly leaning his face near hers. She giggled heartily at his cuteness. "Okay then go put some ointment on it dum dum." She teasingly poked his cheek. Dion frowned at her but then she suddenly kissed his cheeks again. "There ! I love you. You can't complain anymore. Now let's go !"

"Okay." He started running really quickly again but not too quick like before. This time he wasn't just running around, this time it seemed like he was headed for somewhere. (Y/n) cocked her head up to face Dion and asked. "Dion where are you going ?" Dion stopped to look at the girl and smirk.

"To my room."

Uhm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 51.6K 77
I'm not copying this Story but I'll be continuing the Story " Her Innocence " which was firstly written by @Aishaniaz who is unable to Continue it Fu...
23.1K 406 4
If anyone has any prompts, I will be writing them on here, and maybe turning them into chapters. 🎉 🥰 PROMPTS NEEDED! 🙏
189K 7.4K 88
He just stood there, on the edge of the cliff, playing the lyre for hours. At first, I thought maybe I should pull him back. Humans are fragile after...
248K 9.5K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...