𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

[11]

[11]

You and me, we're not the same
I am a sinner,
you are a saint

You and me, we're not the sameI am a sinner, you are a saint

-

"Hey." A young feminine voice called out "Do you wanna be my friend ?" It continued.

"What !? Who are you ?" A boy about the same age turned around to meet a pair of beautiful (e/c) orbs he certainly won't be able to forget for a long time. Standing in front of him was a girl his age, the girl had (h/l) (h/c) hair and a face he wasn't familiar with. Decorating her small body was a (f/c) dress that complemented her features. Behind her were her maids ready to serve her whenever.

"I'm (y/n) Veritium. So do you wanna be my friend or not ?" She snappily asked.

"You're not scared of me ?" The boy asked. How could he not when a girl, a Veritium moreover was casually talking to him while he had a mangled up small beast in his hands.

"Oh trust me I am but I'm more scared of that bloody thing you just killed if it were alive." she said in disgust while pointing at the dead creature. Her hands were carrying a basket of bright red apples, which caught the boy's attention. His stomach shamefully growled at the sight to which didn't go unheard by (y/n).

"You can have it, these are for you ! They're really yummy trust me." She offered, bringing up the basket to him.

His blood covered hand hesitated to take one since who knows if it might be poisoned.

After a while he didn't really give a shit anymore, his poison tolerance maybe be high enough to tolerate whatever this little girl gives him. He took one and brought it closer to his mouth. As soon as the sweet juicy taste of the apple hit his mouth, he couldn't help but smile in delight.