DESIRE| JJ MAYBANK

By magastically

In which Diana gets arrested and runs into a very attractive blonde haired boy who's just trying to clear his... More

•DESIRE•
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

NINE

8.3K 145 68
By magastically

(Off The Deep End)
**************

The icy water stung JJs skin as he aggressively kicked his legs against the current to keep himself from drowning. He gasped for air as he came up from the water. He moved his wet hair out of his eyes as he frantically looked around him. He had no clue where he was and he didn't know where the closest form of land was.

"Diana!" He yelled as he whipped his head around.

He squinted against the sun as his eyes scanned the surface of the water. JJ felt an overwhelming feeling of anxiety as he realized she was nowhere to be found. His mind instantly assumed the worst.

"Diana!" He screamed as his voice cracked.

He didn't care that he was freezing and struggling to keep his body afloat.. he needed to know Diana was okay. Diana frantically flailed her legs and arms back and forth as her head finally reached the surface. She gasped for air as she frantically looked around her.

"Fuck.. I thought you were drowning." JJ says breathlessly as he starts swimming over to her.

Diana couldn't respond as she started coughing due to the water in her lungs. She tried to breathe but she felt like her lungs were collapsing on her.

"You good? What happened?" JJ asks her gently as he gets closer to her.

"You threw us off a cliff is what happened." Diana snapped back as she started coughing again.

"Would you rather have the police find us?" JJ asks her sharply.

Diana shakes her head as she struggles to breathe.

"Hey... are you alright?" JJ asks her in a soft tone.

"Of course I'm not okay... my leg was stuck under your stupid motorcycle and..." Diana begins to say but can't speak anymore as she starts chocking up water. Diana was struggling to keep her body afloat and JJ hated to see her look so helpless.

"Don't talk... I got you." JJ says softly.

He grabs her body and she wraps her legs around his waist as she looks around them.

"I don't need you to carry me like a baby." Diana complains as she tries to take deep breaths.

She felt tears form in her eyes as her chest felt like it was getting compressed over and over again. She looked around hoping to see any signs of land. She shivered due to the cold water on her body. She wrapped her arms around JJ as he held onto her tightly. JJ could feel her body wrapped around him making him feel comforted in that stressful moment.

"Great plan JJ." Diana teases him.

"Shut up... we just got to think... where is the closet form of land that isn't at the top of that cliff?" JJ says mainly to himself.

"Wait I've been skinny dipping here before." Diana says breathlessly as she recognizes the area around her.

"Skinny dipping with who?" JJ asks her curiously.

"We are near the bone yard." Diana says softly.

"Who we're you skinny dipping with?" JJ asks her sharply.

"If you swim around this cliff we should end up at the bone yard." Diana says completely ignoring what JJ is saying to her.

"Okay..." JJ says as he starts slowly swimming with Diana still latched onto him.

Diana started coughing again causing JJs eyes to widen.

"Can you not die?" JJ asks her sarcastically.

He starts patting her back as if she was a child he was trying to make burp.

"Are you burping me?" Diana asks him in disbelief.

"What am I supposed to do?" JJ yells hysterically.

Diana started laughing making her coughing only worse. She clung onto JJs chest as he continued to try and get them to shore.

"I can swim.. it will go a lot faster." Diana says as she takes a deep breath.

"No... you are practically hacking up your lung right now so you are not swimming." JJ tells her sharply.

Diana sighs in annoyance as she feels JJs hand on her waist. She felt butterflies in her stomach but immediately took her mind off of how close she was to him and focused on the fact that they needed to not die in that moment.

"Who did you go skinny dipping with because I sure as hell would have remembered if I went with you?" JJ asks her in a jealous tone.

"You're still asking about that?" Diana asks him playfully.

"I just wanna know if next time I'll be the person you go with." JJ says flirtatiously.

"I went with a group of people... mainly girls." Diana tells him sharply.

"Next time I bet you'll be dying to go with me." JJ says in a cocky tone.

"After all this is over I hope to never see you again. You only want to go skinny dipping with me so you can see me naked." Diana huffs angrily.

"That's kinda the whole point." JJ says in a seductive tone.

Diana wanted to hit him but he was currently swimming her to shore so she didn't want to piss him off.

"Plus I know you're just dying to see me naked." JJ says in a cocky tone.

"As if... Id rather drown then see you naked." Diana says sharply.

"Okay." JJ replies in a carefree tone.

Diana feels JJ let go of her unexpectedly causing her to start kicking her legs aggressively to keep her body afloat.

"Asshole!" Diana yelled as she struggled to keep her body above the water.

"You said you would rather drown!" JJ says sarcastically.

Diana felt an instant surge of pain go through her leg. She felt the urge to cry but she wasn't about to cry in front of JJ. JJ immediately knew something was wrong as his eyes landed on Diana's face. She looked like she was in pain as she tried to keep her body afloat. He immediately pulled her back into his arms.

"We are almost to shore." JJ reassures her.

Diana nods as JJ was exhausted from swimming so far. The boneyard comes into view causing Diana to sigh in relief. They were finally able to touch the ground as JJ gently let go of Diana. Diana put her one foot on the ground and felt pain go through her leg. She winced in agony as she clung onto JJs chest. She frantically tried not to fall over as her nails dug into JJs arm.

"Are you alright?" JJ asks her breathlessly.

"I'm fine." Diana lies but the moment she tries to walk again she starts falling over.

JJ grabs her waist to stop her body from falling sending chills through Diana's body.

"Somethings wrong." Diana says nervously.

She had never injured her foot before but she knew she was unable to walk on it.

"I got you." JJ reassures her.

He wraps her arm around his neck as he helps carry her to shore. JJ felt like he might collapse but he needed to stay strong for Diana. He gently set her down on the sand as his body plopped down beside her. Diana's eyes landed on her leg and blood was spilling out of it.

"Shit Diana." JJ says nervously as he looks at her leg.

JJ quickly takes off his shirt causing Diana to widen her eyes at him.

"Woah... just because you saved my life doesn't mean I'm gonna fuck you." Diana says playfully.

"It's for your leg." JJ replies sharply.

He rips his shirt and wraps it around her leg.

"Why didn't you say anything about your leg?" JJ asks her sharply.

"It wasn't important." Diana says softly.

"You were injured and bleeding... it sounds pretty important to me." JJ says in disbelief.

Diana shrugs as she feels the breeze hit her skin causing her to shiver.

"If you take off your clothes you won't be as cold." JJ says in a serious tone.

"Nice try." Diana replies sharply.

"I'm being serious... your clothes are wet so taking them off will make you feel warmer." JJ says softly.

"Oh." Diana says softly.

She takes off her shirt leaving her only in her bra. JJ stares at her as his eyes land on her chest. Diana sighed as she laid back onto the sand and tried to take a deep breath.

"I feel like I can't breathe." Diana mumbles as she puts her hands on her chest.

JJ clears his throat as he quickly looks away from her.

"What happened to your leg?" JJ asks her curiously.

"My leg got stuck under the motorcycle." Diana says in a weak tone.

The sun was blinding her causing her to put her hands over her eyes.

"Sorry you got hurt." JJ says softly as he lays down beside her.

"It's my fault the police were chasing us." Diana says in a disappointed tone.

Diana moves her hands away from her eyes as she turns to look at JJ. He was already looking at her causing their eyes to lock. Diana felt herself take a nervous deep breath as she couldn't look away from the beautiful blonde haired boy in front of her. The sun was shining on his skin making him practically glow. Her eyes looked down at his chest as she realized they were both shirtless. JJs abs were on display and she forced herself to quickly look away from his chest and back at his eyes.

"You feeling a little better?" JJ asks her in a concerned tone.

"Yeah... I just feel like my body is crushing itself from the inside." Diana says as she gives him a soft smile.

"Come here." JJ says softly as he wraps one arm around her.

Diana feels him pull her body closer to him. She rests her head on his chest as she can feel her heart beating at an excessive rate. JJ gently rubbed his hand across her back. She felt his hand against her bare skin due to her shirt no longer being on. The sound of a boat getting closer to them caused JJ to lift his head up.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." JJ says in disbelief.

"What?" Diana asks JJ curiously.

"That's the Cameron's boat." JJ mutters in disbelief.

"Who's driving it?" Diana asks him as she sits up.

She squints at the boat as it gets closer and closer to them and her stomach drops as her eyes land on Rafe Cameron.

___________________________
Bruh they can't catch a break omg 😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 911 76
¥showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks¥ In which Jackie Routledge and her group of friends from the south side of Outer Banks try to...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
32K 738 19
[INCOMPLETED] Her life used to be handed to her on a silver platter, now that life didn't belong to her anymore. She was stranded on an island, livin...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...