๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ | ๐—ฒ. ๐—ท...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Hello!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

4.9K 125 604
By funnyfairies

                                      ——————

——————
check out my new eren story: masked

KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH
6:23 P.M.

"Annie, what the fuck is this?"

You stared at the outfit that lay on your bed, eyes wide. You were looking at a dark red party dress that literally was so short that if you were up close, someone could probably see your goodies down there. Saying the dress was revealing was a understatement, you could see EVERYTHING. If you had it on, your boobs would probably be out and your ass would be hanging out.

"Uhm...you said you were going on a date with Eren! You have to dress to impress." Annie now held the dress in front of your body to see how it would fit.

"I don't think the dress code was to dress like a stripper." You took the monstrosity of a dress and threw it back on the bed, along with it, you plopped into the bed.

Annie returned to your closet and she shuffled through the loads of clothes in the closet, throwing clothes all over the floor. "Well I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing you like that, I see the way that horndog looks at you."

"Annie! Stop throwing shit in my floor." You tried making your voice whiny and got up to collect the clothes in the floor.

"Sorry, sorry! But how are you even supposed to be dressing tonight?"

"All he said was "dress like how you usually do", I have no idea what he means."

You moved your friend out the way and put the clothes back into the hangers, Annie watched and put her hand on her chin to make herself look sophisticated.

"Well, the instructions seem pretty clear. Just pick something that YOU like. I think that's what he means."

"Annie you know I'm indecisive, I don't know what to do." You placed your hands on your hips and turned back to her.

"Bitch, I'm not dealing with you. Just pick something you want!" Annie left the room and closed the door, you could hear her loud ass footsteps walk back to her room.

You rolled your eyes and pulled out your phone, aggressively unlocking it to text Eren.

You: what the fuck do i wear!!

You saw the three dots pop up and you were waiting for a good response that would actually give you the answer you wanted, but instead that didn't happen.

jaeger: i literally told you, you're not a good direction follower

You: what if i end up underdressing or overdressing

You: HELLO??

jaeger: (1 Attachment)

you: i hate you bye

jaeger: you weren't saying that when my dick was in you
read 6:28 P.M

jaeger: don't leave me on read
read 6:28 P.M

jaeger: 👅

you: CAN YOU NOT

You set your phone down on the nightstand let out a exaggerated sigh. This was CRISIS, you had no idea what to wear. You couldn't be fashionably late because that was bad on your part, but you HAD to look good. What if Eren thought you looked bad?

You had to hurry up since you didn't want to leave him waiting, so you had to think of some options. The weather was getting colder and colder by the day, so you had to put something on that would keep you somewhat warm.

You dug out a black turtleneck from your closet, along with a black and white plaid button up. You spotted a pair of jeans in the corner of the closet and decided to take those out to, to accompany your outfit you chose a few white hair clips, black boots and a couple of silver necklaces.

You finally put on your outfit and walked to the mirror. After patting down your outfit for what seemed like 100th time, you felt READY. To really make the mood better, you posed in the mirror. Doing the occasional peace sign and puckering your lips.

You grabbed your purse just in case and walked into the living room, yelling in the room so Annie could hear you.

"I'M LEAVING BYEEEE!"

You could hear her gain "BYE!" from her room and with that you walked out the dorm and made your way across the hallway. You knocked a few times on the door to be greeted by Armin.

Armin was in baby blue pajamas and had a TV remote in his hand, he looked tired. "Oh hey, Y/N! If you're looking for Eren he's in his room, he won't keep asking me which outfit he should wear."

Armin let you in and you gave him a quick thank you, walking past him. Eren's door was cracked open slightly and you could see him in the mirror checking himself out. He was placing his baby hairs behind his ears and every time one would come out, he would mumble something.

You opened the door making your "grand entrance" which just consisted of you barging in and flopping onto his bed. Eren's head shot over to your lying body and he stepped over towards you, peaking over.

"Why hello to you too Y/N. I was gonna come get you but you beat me to it."

Eren was bundled up in a black hoodie that was covered with a army green jack jacket. You could see a white shirt poking out from under the hoodie that fell onto the black pants he was wear. To match the look, he had on dark green converse and you could see a few bracelets on his wrist.

"You look good...really good actually." You got up from your spot and looked Eren in the eyes.

"I'm the one who should be saying that, you know?" Eren took your hand and he grabbed his wallet that was on his desk.

Eren dragged you out of the apartment and he said his goodbyes to Armin. Eren walked hastily down the stairs in the complex.

"So you gonna tell me where you're taking me? You can't leave a girl waiting." You struggled to keep up with him.

"You'll see, you're gonna love ittttt."

You made it to his car and Eren opened the door for you, which was odd but you went with it. You supposed he was putting on the gentlemen's act for the "first date impression."

"And they chivalry is dead." You leaned back into the seat and Eren pulled out of parking lot.

"Yeah yeah real funny."

"Are we vandalizing more things tonight?"

"No, but we can if you want to after."

"Noted, I hope you're not gonna try killing me."

"Yes I am Y/N, I'm gonna take you to a abandoned house and take you out right there." Eren made a "wooooo" sound to make it sound like a ghost.

"Eren that's serial killer shit, is there something I don't know?"

"Thats a secret I'll never tell."

                                    ——————

I HEAVILY SUGGEST LISTENING TO
Mystery Of Love by Sufism Stevens

Eren pulled up into a field, the sun was in the middle of setting so there was some light that showed what you were looking at. The grass was swaying, along with the flowers that were scattered along the grass. From what you could tell the flowers were red roses. There were trees everywhere, blocking out some of the sunlight that the falling sun emitted.

Eren stopped the car at the very beginning of the field, and you could see a trail that began that was made up of dirt and rocks.

You both got out the car and Eren picked up a basket that sat in the back of his car. It smelt really good, almost like walking into a bakery.

Eren started making his way down the trail but you just stayed there, observing the scenery. Clouds moved slowly around in the setting sky, a small breeze flowed through the air, your hair being blown slightly. It was gorgeous.

"What are you waiting for?! Come on Y/N, I want to show you something!" Eren called out and waved his free hand.

"Sorry! I'm coming." You sped walked to meet Eren, he wrapped his arm around your waist and held you tightly. The baby hairs he previously tried tucking back were free and moving with the wind. You could smell the scent of cinnamon and cedar coming from Eren.

You could hear the rocks under your feet making noises, and the sound of birds chirping in the background. It was truly a beautiful day.

But what really took you by surprise was the sound of running water in the distance. Sure enough, that's where Eren led you.

There was a spot in the field where a tree overlooked a stream that led into a small lake, there was a spot by the tree where it was cleared out and a blanket laid there. It was one of those casual red and white checkered picnic blankets.

"Holy shit!" You were baffled at the sight and your mouth was agape, which shortly turned into a huge grin.

Eren turned around to see your face and he couldn't help but smile himself knowing that you liked it. Eren walked over to the blanket and set the basket down, he now took your hand and sat you down on the blanket.

Eren leaned up against the tree and watched you shift into the position you wanted to sit in, which was you laying on your stomach and facing him, you propped your hand under your chin to support it.

"How did you even find this?" You asked.

"Well when I was coming home one day I passed here and decided to check it out. I knew it would be the perfect place for today." Eren opened the basket and took out a few pastries, laying them out in front of the both of you.

You took one and put it inside your mouth, the taste of lemon and icing danced on your tastebuds. A few crumbs stayed in the corner of your mouth, to which Eren took his thumb and swiped it over your lip. You were taken by surprise.

"Thanks for taking me here, I really like it-" You took another bite and looked down at your hands.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you. I'm really glad you let me take you out..I thought you wouldn't." Eren mumbled and took a piece of a blueberry muffin and slipped it into his mouth.

"Why wouldn't I? I'd be stupid to pass up going out with you, you're one of the best people I know right now."

Eren blushed and looked to his side at the lake so you couldn't see his face, his heart slipped a beat and he felt his body heat up. He couldn't believe that you were here with him, ON A DATE. His heart throbbed once more at the thought and turned back to you, looking at you watch the stream flow.

There a glow in your eyes, and a small smile played on your lips, Eren thought you looked gorgeous in that moment, although you always looked gorgeous. It was just something about this moment that made everything different.

"What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" You wiped the corner of your lip and looked at your finger.

"No! I just thought you look really beautiful.." Eren rubbed the back of his neck nervously and bit the inside of his cheek.

You felt your insides jump around, and you get extremely happy. You were a blushing mess, your face was extremely flushed.

"I know I do, I don't get dressed up for just anybody." You got up and sat next to Eren by the tree, your knees tucked to your chest.

"I guess I'm just lucky..extremely lucky." Eren took another bite of the muffin and put his head on your shoulder. You did the same and placed your head on his head.

The sun had just set and darkness spread across the sky, you could see stars pop up in the sky one by one. The moon reflected off the water. The night was getting colder, you felt a shiver go down your spine.

Eren pushed himself off of you and grabbed his jean jacket, draping it over your shoulders, only to leave him in just his hoodie. You quickly nodded and tried giving it back to him, but he denied and kept it on your shoulders.

You shrugged it off and now put your head onto his shoulder, you felt Eren's arm go around your neck and land onto your shoulder. Eren's body warmed you up a little.

"I bet Armin and Annie are probably fucking at the dorms right now." You mumbled.

"What?!" Eren laughed and looked down at you.

"Well they have a good opportunity, plus they won't even get caught!" You giggled against his shoulder and wrapped your arms around your knees.

"Right- they literally fuck anytime they get the chance. Y/N I swear I heard them in the boys bathroom when I was walking to class one day."

"That's so gross, they probably contracted a STD in there."

"I know right, how much do you want to bet when we get back we'll hear them?"

"We don't need to bet, I already know."

"Yeah..you're probably right."

Song suggestion: My Kind of Woman by Mac DeMarco

Out of the blue, you felt something drop on your face. Then again, and again. It was sprinkling. Eren felt this too and frowned.

"Of course this has to happen tonight. I'm sorry Y/N." Eren sighed and started to get up.

"Wait- we don't have to leave." You grabbed his arm, causing him to look you in the eye.

"Y/N we are gonna get wet, I don't want you to catch a cold because of me."

You got up and took off Eren's jacket, throwing it into the ground. You took off your shoes, socks, and everything else you had on, except your bra and underwear. Yes, you wished you wore something that you didn't mind getting wet, but you were going to have to deal with it. You were now left in a white Victoria's Secret undergarment set. Eren stared at you, eyes wide opened.

"Y/N! What are you doing?" Eren tried picking up your clothes to give them to you, but you bent down to stop him.

"I'm not gonna let rain ruin tonight, got it? Now strip." You took your clothes and threw them by the tree.

Eren stood there baffled, you stood in front of him with not a care in the world. You put one hand on your hip and let out a huff of air.

"You're not gonna leave me waiting Jaeger? I said strip."

Eren started taking off his hoodie, along with his shirt and pants. Shortly after, he was just left in his boxers, the top of both of your heads getting wet. You felt the rain patter on your head, you put your hand over your head to somewhat block it. Eren was now in front of you, almost naked.

"So now what? Is this your way of telling me you wanna have sex again?" Eren chuckled and got closer to you.

"Not right now..follow me." You grabbed his hand, running out from under the tree. You were immediately met with the cold rain now on your exposed body.

With each little drop on your skin, your felt cold. But, it was alright because you were here with Eren. Yes, the weather wasn't good but being in the moment with him was all you needed to make things better.

Eren hissed through his teeth from the sudden cold.  Like you, Eren didn't want to be in the cold, but just the fact that you were right by him made him easily forget about that.

You made it to the water and pulled Eren in with you, the water was freezing and you felt numb from your legs down. The water only reached Eren's upper half of his calves, but he was as just a jittery as you.

You turned around to look at the moon that was over you two, it was big and bright, but it was so far away. The air smelt of fresh rain and the rain made little ripples in the water. Eren caught himself staring at you, your jawline shown perfectly from the moon.

Eren took this opportunity and threw the cold water on you. You turned around and threw double the amount of water into him. Eren wiped the water out his eyes, but before he knew it you had already tackled him into the water, making a huge splash in the water.

Eren took you down with him, you fell right on top of his chest and stared him in the eyes. His glossy eyes gazed into yours, whenever you looked into his eyes you saw the definition of comfort and the sense of familiarity.

You got up from the spot, your underwear and bra soaked with water. You lended Eren a hand and he arose from his spot.

"You know, you're really pretty Eren." You ran your fingers through your wet hair, trying to straighten it out.

"What?"

"I said you looked pretty. I thought you would understand that."

"Nobody has ever called me pretty before, I guess I'm not used to it." Eren took your hands in his and felt his face become flushed.

"Then I guess it'll just be a us thing. Sound good?"

"Sounds good to me pretty girl." Eren took out one of hands and placed it under your chin, making you look at him.

You took your hands and wrapped them around his neck, leaning close to him. All you could hear were the sounds of rain and the rain hitting both of your bodies softly.

Your bodies were against each other, and you felt Eren's heart beating rapidly. You two kissed before, so you had no idea why he was being so nervous.

Eren leaned even closer to you, your lips centimeters away from each other. You shared eye contact for a brief moment before you sensed his soft lips touch yours. The kiss was passionate.

You closed your eyes and your nose bumped each other when you felt his cold hands cup your cheeks. Eren felt your front teeth, and tasted the taste of lemon from your mouth. He felt accomplished that he actually had a good and meaningful kiss.

What you felt couldn't be put into words, nor could you describe it. It felt like there were fireworks going off inside of you every time you kissed him. It almost made you feel nervous, what if you messed up with kiss?

But you didn't because Eren couldn't get enough of this moment. He didn't want to let go but he didn't want to overextend the kiss. He pulled away and let go of your warm face, a smile tugging at his lips.

"I really didn't want that to end." You frowned and crossed your arms.

"All things come to a end, Y/N."

"I really wish they didn't..you should kiss me like that more often." Your frown turned into a smirk.

"Oh so I'm allowed to kiss you more?"

"I guess so..anytime and any place."

"I'll definitely take that into consideration. I should probably get you home Y/N, I don't want Annie getting mad at me." The boy took your hand and led you out the water. He took the blanket that was on the ground and dried you both off with it, your hair both still wet. Luckily Eren had a extra hair tie so he gave it to you.

You made sure your body was warm and put back on your clothes, a few pieces of wet hair clung to your face. Eren on the other hand just slipped on his on his shirt and pants, both jackets thrown over his broad shoulders.

You picked up some of the remaining things and walked behind Eren, the rain calmed down so you rarely felt the touch of rain on your skin. Eren stopped right before the exit to the car, and carefully picked up one of the roses that sat perfectly on a bush.  He stood there trying to pry the thrones off of it in order to not poke himself.

He turned back to you and slipped the rose between your ear and face, the stem of the rose going into your low ponytail. He gave you a corny smile and walked to his car, leaving you a grinning mess.

You trailed behind him and got into the car, laying the blanket on the seat so you wouldn't get his seats wet. Eren set the picnic basket on the console and gestured for you to eat whatever you wanted of the remains of what you previously ate.

Eren inserted a piece of a chocolate eclair in his mouth, turning his head back to see if there was anything blocking his way to back up the car. There wasn't anything in sight so he went in reverse and backed out.

You laid your head on the glass, watching the windshield wipers get rid of the falling rain on the window. Eren turned on some of his music and leaned back into his seat, he would occasionally look over to you, watching you close your eyes.

                                    ——————
9:23 P.M.

You were right, that "tired" act Armin was playing was such a lie. You both weren't even phased when your sexually actively best friends were banging it out in YOUR dorm. You pursed your lips and turned around, Eren's door to his dorm already opened for you to come in. Eren grabbed your wrist and led you into his room.

"I literally think they might be the most sexually active people we know." Eren jumped onto his bed and faced you, waiting for you to come lie down on his bed.

"Eren I'm still damp, I'm not gonna get your bed wet." You crossed your arms and let your hair down, it was somewhat dry.

"Aww come on Y/N, I'll give you some more clothes."

"At this rate Im gonna own your whole closet Eren." Eren pulled out a dark blue hoodie and sweatpants and threw them at you.

You stripped down as Eren turned around, not facing you. You scoffed, "You've seen me naked before, you can turn around."

"I don't wanna make you uncomfortable." Eren whipped his head around to see you in your bra and his baggy ass sweatpants that barely hung to your waist.

You put on the hoodie that smelt exactly like him as Eren removed his clothes and changed into a pair of grey nike shorts and a plain black t-shirt. You got on his bed and buried your face into the pillow, Eren shortly got by you and you could feel him move around in the bed, trying to find a right spot.

"Stop moving! I won't be able to go to sleep." You shifted yourself to look at him and scrunched your eyebrows.

"Sorry sorry! Goodnight Y/N."

You pushed yourself so you back was again this chest, Eren took the initiative and caged you in with his arms, the air that was being exhaled by him warmed up the corner of your neck.

"Goodnight Jaeger."

                                     ——————

BYE I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH 🥱 i have a bunch planned for future chapters and i can't wait to start writing..idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing

-reece <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 230 19
โ‰ช โ—ฆ โ– โ—ฆ โ‰ซ โžขDISCONTINUED!! โƒ โžขY/n is a girl 1 year younger than Eren and she i...
3.7K 155 29
On a Hiatus. Eren Yeager is the epitome of perfection. With his charming personality and good grades, he is admired by many at his school, even beyo...
68.8K 951 22
๐จ๐จ๐จ. โ”†เผ‰ ห–หš โˆ˜ โ™ฏ ๐“๐Ž๐“ ๐“Ÿ๐‘๐„๐…. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...
54K 2K 31
โœง.: โ‹†* โ˜พ โœง.: โ‹†* "๐”ธ๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•–'๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค," โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€...