Fate Has Other Plans

By nic275

What happens when you think that you've found your forever, your life and husband . But he turns out to be a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
COMPETITION!!!!!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Meet the character's
Author's note and comments
Meet the characters part 2
Message to Ya'll
A/N

Chapter 66

8.6K 328 33
By nic275

3 years later .

"Hero get back here!" I yell after the three year old boy . He doesnt really like wearing pants which means I have to run around the entire house before he puts on pants .

"Hero! I will not run after you!" I yell , breathing loudly .

"Cant catch me mommy!" His tiny cute voice yells as his giggles fill the room .

Ace walks into the house in a black suit,  with a long black coat and a Burberry scarf.   It's almost Hero's birthday , and it's really chilly out. 

"Ace please help?" I ask him . He gives me a smile before he shakes his head .

"Its your turn ." He simply says . His smile grows as Hero runs to him and embraces him .

I take that as an opportunity,  I push the pants up his baby legs .

"I won ." I say sticking my tongue out at the both of them .

"Not fair , mommy cheated." Hero says to his dad. 

"Oh , is that so?" He asks . Hero nods and Ace whispers something in his ear .

They both nod and walk past me .

"Okay what the fuck was that? " I think out loud .

As I retreat to the kitchen.  Hero lunges himself over me as my body drops to the floor . His small hands begin tickling me and I swear I feel some pee between my legs.

Ace joins as they both tickle me . My body feels exhausted.  And then suddenly I feel all the food I ate last night brewing up .

I push both of them off me and bolt to the bathroom to vomit .

"Baby , are you okay? " I hear Ace ask as he holds my hair back .

"Is mommy okay?" Hero asks , I can hear the concern in his voice .

"Get him out of here ." I say , my voice is but a whisper .

"Come on buddy , let's get mommy a towel ." Ace says and they both walk out .

I rinse my mouth and head to the kitchen . Maybe I was laughing too much,  that's why I vomited. 

After eating the breakfast that Ace cooked , Ace and I drive Hero to the daycare and us to Bernett Industries .

As I am in the office , the intercom rings and Kim speaks .

"Mrs Bernett , a Mr Griffin would like to see you." She says . Oh , yes .

"Let him in." I reply .

I was expecting him today , we have serious business to talk about .

He walks in , wearing a beautiful navy tux , with a gold Gucci tie .

"Ahh , welcome to my office Mr Griffin." I say smiling.

"Oh ,no Mrs Bernett . You know I'm too young for that , you should call me by first name." He says smiling at me . I chuckle .

"How are you Jozea? " I ask him , his smile grows .

"I'm doing well thanks Cassiey . How about you?" He asks me.

"As you can see , I'm doing exceptionally well too." I reply .

He stares at me for sometime , before he gives me a knowing smile .

"What?" I ask him,  smiling .

"That smile , the glow , your nose , your breast . You're pregnant ." He says.

"What the fuck?" I ask him .

I cant be pregnant , that's not true . I'd have know right?

"You're pregnant . My sister is doing a nursing course and they're learning about pregnancy . Plus , you look exactly like you did when you were pregnant three years ago." He says , leaning back on the chair .

After that he tells me about the sales of the books , he called the book A Woman Like Me .

He says it's because women don't usually fight back when they're being cheating on , that they sit and cry or they just opt for divorce .

The book was published a month ago and released to the public two weeks ago , the first ten thousand shipments were sold out within a week , making over twenty billion dollars .

Jozea is basically a millionaire right now . The youngest millionaire I know , at only twenty four .

He provides for his family , he put his nineteen year old sister in school and now she's doing a nursing course.

I'm proud of Jozea , from a homeless boy to an author and a responsible man.

"Hey , I have an idea." I say to him.

"Yea , sure let's hear it ." He says with a gentle smile .

"Let's go to that coffee shop where that lady tried to kick you out from ." I say to him , he looks at me and smiles .

"I'd love to , let's go. " he says .

I pop my head in Ace's office and inform him that I'm leaving with Jozea.  He barely notices with the work he has to do . He is literally swimming in paper work.

The drive there is silent , but filled with music .

The time I've spent with Jozea has led me to believe that he is a humble and quiet person , but also very hardworking .

We park the car right infront of the shop and we both enter . Just like last time,  I stand in the line but this time with Jozea right next to me .

"Hi can I have a cup of hot chocolate and a chocolate muffin . And he'll have..." I begin .

She stares at me , and just like last time she asks .

"Are you Cassandra Smith?" She cuts me off .

"I'm Cassandra Bernett ." I correct .

She corrects herself and repeats the order I was saying and asks .

"And what can I get you handsome fellow. " she says . But then realization hits her hard when she sees who she is speaking too , her mouth falls as she eyes the Gucci tie around his neck.

Yep bitch , you know what it is!

"I'll have a cappuccino and maybe two muffins , your best flavour ." He says , bottling his pride and ego - that I might want to add , is now ceiling high - we are ushered to a table .

There are whispers around the entire shop as people stop to stare at us every second .

After the coffee break Jozea tells me that he has a meeting with his agent . I inform him that I'll take an uber home , he just has to drop me off at my gynae .

I walk into the office and for the first time in my entire life , I see that doctor Mayberry's office is completely empty.

The new receptionist leads me to her office .

"Oh, mrs Bernett.  I was just about to close , can I help you?" She asks .

"I'd like to take a pregnancy test ." I say to her . She smiles.

"Already?" She asks .

"We're not exactly sure ." I say nervously.  I sit on the bed . She asks me to pee in a small cup and she takes it in a nook where she runs the tests .

I wait for almost twenty minutes before she returns with a paper in her hands.

"Congratulations Mrs Bernett.  Baby number two." She says .

My hands fall to my tummy out of habit from Hero .

The entire Uber ride home I run over my thoughts , am I really ready for another Hero?

I love my son , but he's a hand full . And I'm sure I'm going to love my next baby . I just feel that it's a bit early .

But I love my new baby too.

When I get to the office , I head to my car and ride back home .

I find Ace and Hero playing with building blocks .

He looks at me and smiles but when he sees my face , he immediately stands .

"Are you okay? You're looking pale ." He says leading me to the nook .

"I'm pregnant." I say to him . He smiles .

"Really?" He asks .

"Yes , are you angry?" I ask him .

"Why would I be angry baby . I'm happy,  I'm excited and I'm just elated." He says . Relief breaks from my chest.

"I thought that you're not ready for another one." I say to him .

"You're never ready for kids,  they're a blessing from God . I'm happy baby , and I want you to be happy too." He says and kisses my forehead .

"I love you." He says kissing my forehead again.

Author's note

What do you think about this chapter ? I dont know about y'all but I loved writting it!❤

Please dont forget to vote and comment . I love reading your thoughts , they're amazing and magical . They make my day !!❤🧚‍♀️😻

So please dont forget to vote!!!

Vote , comment and recommend 🧚‍♀️❤😻

Nic275 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️😻❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.3K 114
Unexpectedly, because the main god's soul is too powerful, the body of each world is tempered to be infinitely powerful. The result is that, no matte...
13.8K 300 31
"แž‚แŸ†แž“แžปแŸ†" แž“แžถแŸ†แž˜แž€แž“แžผแžœแž€แŸ’แžŠแžธแžœแžทแž“แžถแžŸแžŠแž›แŸ‹แž˜แž“แžปแžŸแŸ’แžŸแžŠแŸ‚แž›แžแŸ‚แž„แžแŸ‚แž‡แžถแž”แŸ‹แž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž แŸ’แž“แžนแž„แžœแžถ...แŸ”
435K 24.1K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.7M 95.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...