kleptomaniac (Complete)

By buransh

"Stop, you can't marry her..." Gulf shouted his lungs out at church, panting heavily... holding his knees lik... More

Note
Nectar
Emerald
Pixieee
Fiancé
Say no
Irrational
Let's, Hunt
Som tam
Routine
Sleep
Experiment
Paperweight
Hiding
Truth??
Euphoric high
Cat
Love
Gulfsexual
Starry
kiss the gaze
Grumpier

Pendent

1K 74 8
By buransh

Published on: September 5, 2021

***

"Mew???"

"You are okay with pain??"

"What kind of pain??"

"Like needles, shots kind of pain"

"Sort of"

"Can you come with me"

"Sure where??"

"I want to get pierced"

"Are you sure??"

"Yaa I am sure, will you come with me"

"Send me the address"

Mew arrived at the address and met with the nervous Gulf...

 "What is wrong??", "you look paler"

"Nothing just...., can you hold my hand"  he stretched his hand

Mew held it rubbing with his both hands, It was cold, "Are you scared??"

"Would you laugh at me if I say yes"

"Noo" he rubbed on his back and nape...

"I think I have an upset stomach, I feel like I am gonna throw up"

Mew smiled still rubbing on his nape, "It doesn't hurt much, you won't even realize it"

"How do you know??"

"My friend told me, and I saw it happening, it is not painful"

"Mr. Kanawut, you can go in"

"Would you come with me??"

He nods in agreement, and tightens his grip on other's hand, they moved to the room they were told for..

"Can you remove your shirt??"

Gulf nods and Mew looked confused at the piercer, "why to remove the shirt??"

"He wants his n**pls pierced"

Mew left a nervous laugh, "No, he doesn't"

He looked at Gulf but for younger floor looks much interesting, he sat there drawing lines with his foot, Mew pulled his chin up, "What??," "Gulf??"

"Ha ha ha do you think it would be painful"

He looked towards the piercer, "I am sorry.. can I have a minute with him"

He nods, and started arranging his tools,

He cupped his face, "Have you gone mad??"

Gulf averted his gaze, "No, I wanted it"

"No, you don't"

"It is my body"

"That is why you can't, I know your body"

Gulf made a face like how...

"Last time you get a tiny knife cut and didn't move your finger for two days, I am not sure what would you do after n***ples pierced"

"You are exaggerating"

"You called me every time you take a bath, so it won't get wet", "you didn't do dishes", "even made me open water bottle so you won't spill it", "and I can't even see where the cut was"

"You mean to say I was lying" he narrowed his gaze...

"No, my vision is not good enough to see things few times"

"But n***ples no, Gulf, think somewhere else"

"How about naval, or my du du"

Mew panicked again, and hold Gulf's hands tighter, "Nooooo", "You are giving me anxiety"

"But..."

"How about no piercing??"

"But I want to" Mew looked at the pouty face, and rubbed a hand over the face,. 

"Sweetie, how about ears, the easy ones, ok" he cooed him, like talking to a child in a low voice.

Gulf pressed his lips together at the endearment, did he just call me sweetie, sweetie, sweetie, he squealed, but he can't let it go until he fights...

"But..."

"I will do it with you, we both would have matching ones, we can do the twining thing you always say"

"It is coupling" Is he really gonna do with me, he squealed one more time, pressing his lips together, to suppress the happiness he is feeling right now

"Yaa that one"

"So??"

"Okay, ears then, you will do it with me"

"Yaa" mew left a heaving sigh,

"Let me ask if they can do it for both now, or we need to reschedule"

He came after a while, "They will do it now"

Gulf nods and the blood drained from his body, Mew took his hand and when he sat to get pierced, he looked at the tool and clutched on Mew's hand...

He chickens out, Mew assured, "I will do it first", "you see it is not gonna hurt much..

It didn't take two minutes to get pierced. He tapped on Gulf's shoulder, and finally, after crying and wailing for mercy he got his ear punched...

They thanked the staff and came out, "Gulf you can move your neck"

"Nooooo"

"It is not painful"

Rims of Gulf's eyes became glassy,

"No, no... okay..It is painful, don't cry, I agree it is very very painful"

He said in muffles, "I came in my own car"

Mew looked at Gulf, who was still not moving his neck as it got fixed, he will move his whole body to look in any direction, it was funny to look at him like that.

"It is in parking right", "I will come to take it, or would ask someone"

"Come with me"

He sat in the passenger seat, with utter care, like he didn't move much, Mew really want to laugh, but he suppressed it folding his lips.

"So you really wanted to do n**ples"

"Don't talk and drive slowly, if I feel any jump I will kill you" he said without moving his head and sitting like a statue on the passenger seat..

"Okay, princess"

"I will kick you if you say that"

"How will you kick, you need to move your neck"

"Let me heal first"

Mew laughed out loud,

"You too don't move much, what if your ear falls off"

"Ohhh, Gulfieee" he squeezed on his cheeks, but Gulf remains grounded and didn't move his neck, "you are such a cutie" once mew backed away...

"Aaooch , aaooch, aaooch", "I am noting everything you are doing", "you really wanted a kick in your ass"

"You mean D**k"

Gulf neck snapped in a sec towards Mew... Mew laughed out loud again,

"You were teasing me"

"No, babe... see does it hurt, you can move your neck"

Gulf moved it with utter care, and ya he can move it, finally, he backed to the seat, relaxing his back massaged his neck, these endearments are really playing with his head, the first sweetie, then babe, what would be the next...

"Why didn't you tell me before"

"Yaa I should have done it before right" rolled his eyes,

"Yaa right"

"Sorry princess"

After all those sweet things, princesses really. He pulled Mew's ears, "oooiiii Gulf, my ear"

Reminded with the piercing, "I am so sorry" he picked up his phone panicking, "we should saw doctor... should I call 911...or that shop...whom should I call"

Mew laughed again, "it is on other side"

He folded his hands looking out of the window, "I really hate you"

got kissed on his cheek, and they headed towards the home....

They have shifted to Mew's penthouse, weeks ago...their relationship was progressing, he was sure he likes to be with him, and his feelings were grown making him more attached to the guy, they are still not on full physical level, but it is far better than before...

And he is happy with Gulf, but the thing ticking in his head, that they had not talked about Gulfs' obsession over the sparkles after his confession, deep in Mew's mind he knew it is an issue, he was searching for words, how to talk about it, and today when Gulf asked for piercing, he got restless, is Gulf gonna go for any sparkle from now, Is his obsession increasing, or what if he got caught, he needs to act..

They were hanging out after dinner as usual on the couch, Gulf was looking for matching earpieces on his phone, sitting comfortably between Mew's legs,

Mew was looking at Gulf's hand move from pieces to pieces, swiping and showing him ones in while and asking him for his opinion, It is bothersome again the sparkles scare him now...

"Gulf??"

"Hmmm"

"You know I was bibliomaniac once"

"Yaa" Gulf put his phone aside and took Mew's arms tightening his grip on them giving him all attention,

"I didn't know i had a problem"

"How??"

"I mean I thought there is nothing wrong with being with books", "Right??"

"Right", "I would have never thought that"

"But my grandpa saw the problem in that, and call for a therapist, I talked to him about my insecurities, had few sessions, and I realized the problem"

"Okay, so??" he was confused why Mew is talking about it all of sudden

"I was thinking"

"Hmmm"

"I was thinking"

"Are you getting the urge to hold on to books again"

"No, it is not like that"

"I was thinking", "if you want it, I can arrange sessions for you"

"For what??"

"Gulf", he held his hands, "I know you like shine", "But babe, taking things from others is not fine"

"I am not a thief" Gulf pulled out his hands

"No, you are not" Mew holds them in place again..

"I am not insane"

"No, you are not"

"But you agree there is an issue"

"I...i"

"Are you leaving me"

"Nooooo" , "Why you think that,,, we had twining earpieces"

"It is coupling"

"Yaa that thing, why would I be leaving"

"I am not forcing you, it is your wish", "But I want you to consider it"

"But I go for therapy sessions once in a while"

"Yes, But when you are stressed, or feel drained, or demotivated you went then, and never talk about the shimmer, Have you??"

Gulf shakes his head...

"I want you to talk about it"

"What if??"

"Nobody is gonna judge you"

"Rr what if??"

"No one is gonna call you thief", 

"Or what if??"

"No one is gonna file a complaint against you", "So??"

Gulf chewed on his lips, "I will think about it"

"That's my man" pecked on his frons..

*

*

*

Saturday night, Gulf as usual performing, hitting the drums, banging his head with the rhythm..

"What is that??" his eyes got focused on a woman's pendant after scanning the whole area... 

He narrowed his gaze under his bangs, "Is it hummingbird??"

he squealed as the beat starts getting pumped up, "It looks so pretty"

"Can I have a closer look??"

Once his performance ends, he rushed towards the woman, his phone rings in his pocket, but his eyes keep on the woman,

The caller id shows pixie, he gulped and came out of his trance, he picked up the call,

"Yaa"

"How much time it will take, I am in traffic"

"It is okay you take your time", "I will wait outside"

"You are not much-drunk right??"

"I am not"

"Still don't drive, I am almost there"

"Okay"

He cut the call and looked for the woman but she was gone he sighed, but it was a hummingbird, hummingbirds is best, it is his favorite, and it sparkles the most it looks pretty he likes pretty...

He came out of the venue, waiting for Mew, but then again the same woman crosses over, without his brain functioning he ran towards her....

"Hey"

The woman looked surprised for a sec,

"Hey"

"How was the show??" he asked trying his best not to look down on pedant but he wants to,

She smiled, "It was nice", "I had never thought, we will meet again, and you will talk to me this enthusiastically"

Do he know her, don't tell she was one on his nightstands, he rubbed on his nape, feeling nervous, but smiled to avoid the awkwardness,

"Yaa, neither do I, ha ha ha"

"What a coincidence" she smiled 

Mew arrived at the venue and looked for Gulf, he is already late looked at his watch, and searched in the area full of people, and finally, he found Gulf talking with someone, he let him take his time waiting, guessing maybe some fan or co-worker, who knows.

But then he saw Gulf hugging her, more than few seconds, it doesn't look friendly hug, the woman tightens her grip on Gulf's waist, she was literally feeling him up and down and rubbed her face on his neck, and he saw Gulfs hand move toward her neck, mew's fist tighten,

Finally, they detached and start talking again, she was giggling and keeps her hands on Gulf chest, it was then Mew got to see the woman face, it was Prink,

He looked at her face again, and no doubt it is Prink...

***

Hye, sorry for the inconvenience but, If I can't update tomorrow, it will be on Wednesday...

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...
170K 8.5K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...
91.4K 4.6K 11
Mew, the young CEO of Suppasit Corp. is kinda forced into an arranged marriage with a soccer player the nation's going wild over. His spouse is far...
144K 6.8K 47
Mew is like a Character out of a comic book. The typical type of Prince you'd like to have. Rich, Handsome, Smart, owns an Empire, and is a cold guy...