ใ€ŽWhen Water Meets Lifeใ€

Por niernotautomata

๐–ฅธโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๐–ฅธโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๐–ฅธโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๐–ฅธ Y/n l/n is a village girl who helps out her family by selling rice grains. Her father teach... Mรกs

โ‰ชCharacter Infoโ‰ซ
i
iii
iv

ii

106 4 1
Por niernotautomata

It was about to be sun break and I was waiting for my father to meet me outside in front of the house. I looked out at the trail ahead of me and sighed in anticipation. The door then slid open, out came my mother, my father and my eldest brother. My father however was holding something as he walked towards me. He then put the family katana in both of his hands in front of him, both my mother and my eldest brother stood behind him.

"Y/n l/n, this is the katana that has been passed down for 7 generations. It will now be 8 because it is yours. Make your family and your ancestors proud." My father handed the pure white katana to me. I bowed and took it in both my hands. I looked up at my father and he had a warm smile on his face. Suddenly, I hugged him tightly which I don't think he expected out of me because his face had shock on it and took him a moment to wrap his arms around me tightly.

We released our embrace after a period of time. My mother came over and hugged me tightly, she kissed the top of my head and let go. I looked at Ikurō, my eldest brother. He smiled and his eyes got watery. We ran at each other and hugged so tight I think my breathing stopped for a second.

"Let's spar again when you come back..." he said softly in my ear.

We released and ruffled my hair a bit. I nudged his arm lightly. The sunlight was starting to climb over the roof of the house.

"Its time, y/n." My father said sternly. I sighed and started walking down the path that lead to the bottom of the hill. I stopped for a moment after some distance from home. I looked back and the rest of my siblings started to come outside to see me with Mai being held by Aya. I started to tear up and smiled. I waved high in the sky, "I LOVE YOU ALL! I'LL SEE YOU LATER!" I screamed at them. They all gave waves back to me while the younger siblings waved aggressively and screamed back my name and that they'll miss me.

                                                ───●●───

I finally reached the village after some time and the sun was about to be in the center of the sky.

"L/n-san! It's you! And you're alone?!" "L/n-san you came with your rice grains? How wonderful!"

"Hey l/n! Come here! Let me buy some!" "Oh l/n-san! Nice to see you! Say, is your eldest brother with you~?"

After some time all of the rice grains I had was gone. I sat down on a small bench that overlooked the plains scenery. There was a light breeze that brushed through my hair as I ate the onigiri my mother prepared for me. My mother's cooking is always the best. I smiled until I felt someone come up to me. I looked behind me and saw a man who looked older than me. He was paler than I was, pitch dark hair that reached his shoulders and his kimono was so beautiful. He smiled warmly at me.

"Is it alright if I sat with you?" He asked softly. His voice was just as soothing as my mothers.

"It is not a problem." I scooted a bit over to make room for him.

"A nichirin blade.. are you a demon slayer, child?" He turned to me. "Oh! No, I'm not. Its my family's katana and its been in my family for generations."

The man analyzed the white katana that was sheathed at me side. Then looked at me as I ate my onigiri. He gave another smile. "What breathing technique do you use, life isn't it?" He asked. I stopped eating my onigiri and looked at him confused.

"How do you know I'm a life breather?" I faced directly at him. He still had that smile which calmed me, "Perhaps you'll find out soon child. What is your name?"

"L/n, y/n. What is yours?" He had a shocked face for a second. He closed his eyes and smiled warmly. "Ubuyashiki, Kagaya. You may consider being part of the demon slayer corps. I see great potential in you." His voice was so soothing. "I will have to take my leave now, I'll be seeing you soon." He kissed my forehead and his smile was brighter than ever. He got up and left. I turned back to the scenery before me and played back the encounter that just happened. I looked up at the sky seeing the sun has passed the center of the sky with some dark clouds coming. I quickly packed the rest of the onigiri I had and took my leave back home.

                                                ───●●───

Before exiting the village, I got stopped by the village elder.

"Oh l/n-san, it's so good to see you." The elder smiled at me. I bowed in respect, I stood back up facing the elder. "I'm sorry but I don't have anymore rice grains. I think in 2 suns my father will come by with more." I smiled

"Oh don't worry I'm not here for the rice grains. Come come, it might rain and I wouldn't want you to go home and get ill." The elder gestured towards me inside her small house. I took off my zōri at the door and sat at the pillows at the dining table. The elder set up some miso soup for her and I and we sat together and ate.

"Itadakimasu." I clasp my hands together and slightly bowed.

"I noticed that man talking to you earlier. Perhaps you should heed his advice and join the demon slayer corps." The elder sipped on their soup. "I'm not sure, maybe I'll consider it but not right now." I smiled.

"You're a strong young woman, you'll make your family proud." The elder smiled sweetly. Thunder struck outside as the rain started to pour onto the roof. No, I'm supposed to be home now. I've wasted too much time.

"I have an extra room with a futon and blankets. You may stay here until the rain settles." The elder picked up our empty bowls. "Arigatou gozaimas." The elder then led me to the extra room and slid the door open. "No need to bid me farewell when you take your leave, I rather have you be here safe than be outside in the rain and demons." They smiled. "Oyasuminasai, l/n-san." Then they slid the door closed.

                                                ───●●───

I slid the door close and made my way down the path home. On the way there I was thinking about scenarios that can be possible when I see my parents back home again. My stomach started to hurt from nervousness.

The sun was starting to set and I started to have some eerie feeling. It was much too quiet in the rice fields. In fact, nobody was here. How odd, there would be farmers here already. And my father with my younger siblings were supposed to be here too. I saw my house in the distance and it looked so... empty? None of my younger siblings were playing outside. I didn't see Ikurō outside either helping my mother with household chores or practice. I was getting scared, I started to run home to see what was happening.

"Otousan! Okāsan? Hello!" I slid open the door and it was oddly dark. I walked into the rooms and nobody was anywhere. The door to go out to the back was closed with some splatter silhouettes on the other side. My stomach was hurting a lot, my hands shook. I slowly opened to reveal the scene in front of me.

╭━━━━━ TW: Blood
My family members laid out on the ground, there was so much blood. Just everywhere. Some of my family's flesh was bitten and missing, as if something was trying to eat it. I walked down and stepped on the bloody ground. I screamed so loud, out of anger and despair. I fell on my knees and put my head on the ground. I wanted to heal them, all of them but I knew it was already too late to do that. I wasn't strong enough to resurrect them all. I crawled to the lifeless bodies and just laid with them, trying to find some warmth but all there was was just ice cold bodies. I held onto them and sobbed so hard, the neighboring house must've heard me. My entire body and clothing was dirty of both dried and still fresh blood but I didn't care. Then I realized that someone was missing...
╰━━━━━ TW: End

I noticed Ikurō wasn't here. Did he get kidnapped? I just hope he is still alive. I then heard some footsteps coming from the side of the house. I got up and was ready to unsheath my blade. It was quiet for a moment, then a slightly older boy came around. His eyes red, very sharp fangs and slobber all over his mouth. His nails were sharp and was ready to attack at any second. He saw me, eyes shocked for a quick second but turned evil again.

It was quiet as we waiting for who to attack first.

He then came at me with his hand in front of him, he tried to jab me with his nails but I tried to dodge every time. The boy's nails did cut my face and my clothing a bit. He's so fast. How?

Breath of life First form: Entanglement!

I went in slashing towards him, some hitting and some he blocked with his arms. He smirked a bit.

Demon blood art Second form: Bullets.

The demon's blood leaking from his cuts came at me at rapid speed. I blocked each of them with my blade. I ran towards him and swung my blade at him. Staring at his face, he looked so familiar but I brushed the thought aside trying not to get distracted.

"It should've been me! I should've been the next generation! But you always take things away from me!!" He yelled at my face. He stopped the motion of my blade with his hands. There was blood dripping down from his palms, I pushed my blade down so that I can free myself.

Breath of life Fourth form: Nature's Wrath!!

I sliced across his body. His body was knocked down to the ground and he didn't move.

"You have no idea who I am! You killed my family and kidnapped my brother. I need to avenge everyone and kill you!!" I yelled at his face. I was about to swing until I was pushed down to the ground. The demon held tightly onto my neck and my wrist making my blade fall out of my grasp.

"Of course I do, y/n. You took everything from me, Ikurō! Our parents loved you more than me! I was supposed to get that blade, I'm stronger than you and you don't deserve it!" He squeezed tightly. Tears ran down my cheeks, was it really Ikurō? He wouldn't dare be a demon out of spite. It was not him, no this isn't him! He's just manipulating me!

I got the strength to push him off me, he fell to the ground.

Breath of life Fifth form: Sanctuary

I ran towards him, I jumped above him and the tip of my blade touched his forehead.

•°• ✎ •°•

My first ever fight scene with some blood. I hope it was up to your standards (--)
Hope you enjoyed!

word count: 1939

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

947K 58.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
142K 3.9K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
337K 12.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...