DEKUVERSE B*TCHES

By PunkMecha-G

We all known by now what the dekuverse is. More

Prologue
Power of NEO
the shape
A cold night in gotham
The shape burns

Arbiter pt:1

1.1K 8 1
By PunkMecha-G

It's been two hours sense the NEO video, it looks like everyone is still trying to come to the fact that they just watch their friend just die. Thinking they had enough time Kira decided that they should watch the next universe. Looking through the choices on his Toki tab( the hallow screen that your db xenoverse Oc plays with when the game is paused) he saw one that really peaked his interest. After everything is set up Kira called them all in and let them take their seats.

Kira: Good now that we're all here We can get on to the next video. Also I just want to say I'm sorry about the last video but I had to because it's to show you that even though you have great power doesn't mean you're invincible, that Izuku knew that and welcomed death but also knowing his death would mean something.

Nezu: He's right you know.*everyone turned and looked at the rat with conflicted faces* Heroes now a days think them selfs as gods and indestructible, but in reality that's just an ideal that was put in their heads as children. In the future that false ideology we end up getting themselves or others killed.

Everyone - stain was shocked, sure some thought that today's heroes where to corny or just idiots. But to hear that some are just doing this just because they think they are the best and they should show it by becoming famous struck them hard. One in witch hit the most was Bakugou, he was told all his live that he was the strongest student in his middle school years and he started to act on that by torturing his fellow classmates, one in witch was his personal punching bag, Izuku.

Kira: Thank you Nezu. Now today's video is going to be about Izuku being apart of an Alien militia know as the Covenant. The covenant started a war between humanity over the rights of being the chosen to the will and power of the forerunners, this war was going on for 30 long years and Izuku was known as the covenants greatest soldiers and humanity's greatest pain in the ass, he has killed countless humans and glassed many human colonies on different planets.

Bakusquad-Bakugou: WHAT THE HELL!!!
Iida: He-he's a murder?
Izuku: I-I did all o-of those terrible things?!
Eri: Papa's a monster?

After hearing this Izuku rushed to Eri's side raps her in a comforting hug. Everyone kept talking on about how this Midoriya was a monster or 'How could he do this?', Kira snapped his fingers loud enough to get their attention and continued to explain.

Kira: Yes this Izuku did all of those things but he was also miss guided, him and his race known as the Sangheili or in the covenant the Elites were fooled and learned that humans were only ones able to use the power of the forerunners and were fighting a war for nothing, but during this revelation the Elites failed to protect the prophet of regret and cast out of the covenant and would be killed on sight. This Izuku was the leader of this rebellion and soon teamed up with humanity hoping to Bury the past, but after the war he still can't get over the guilt of what he's done. But today we are going to react to the beginning of his journey from ship master to Arbiter.
Hearing how everything turned out in the future everyone felt bad for the Elites, sure they still killed innocent people but they were being tricked/lied into doing it for nothing and being betrayed after words by their own comrades was horrible. Even hearing how this worlds Izuku still couldn't come to terms with his past misdeeds made them even sadder.

Kira: Ok let me bring in someone in for this*snap*

Out of nowhere someone was teleport-ed into the room. It was a man with white long hair, with green eyes, and a slender build. Only 3 people know who this was those being Izuku, Nana, and AFO, the person in front of them was Yoichi Shigaraki AKA 1st OFA user AFO's brother. Getting his bearings Yoichi turned and stared his brother down as AFO did the same.

AFO: Brother
Yoichi: Brother
Everyone: Brother?!
After explaining who Yoichi was and why he's here, Kira then started up the screen.
————————-
As the video started all they could hear was music, music that you would hear from a Fantasy film.

Jiro: This music sound fairy mythical

Mina: I was thinking that to

Then an image appeared on screen, it looked like some sort of metal ring but was broken or a better term destroyed set a blaze. Then an alien looking ship then flew past it along with other similar ships revealing a massive space station. This was High Charity, the covenant holy city. The scene changes into the station where covenant vehicles flew into the air as we settle on a building. Inside 100 if not more alien beings sat on the left San'Shyuum and the right the Sangheili council members gathered to watch the trail agents one single Elite Zealot, this elite was none other than this worlds Izuku.

Nana: Wait he's on trail? For what?!

Kira: It will be reveled now

Izuku: There was only one ship

Truth: One? Are you sure?

Izuku: Yes, they called it The Piller Of Autumn

The room grew louder with angry whispers, the counsel members were not happy with this statement.

Mercy: Why was it not destroyed with the rest of its fleet?!

Toru: Gees dude take a chill pill

Denki: Yeah at least this version of Midoriya is keeping his chill

Izuku: It fled. As we set fire to their planet. But I fallowed with all the ships at my command.

The scene switches to a planet bathed in flames as the Autumn was fleeing away from covenant ships. Then switched to a fixed halo ring with covenant ships surrounding it.

Regret: When you first saw halo were you blinded by its majesty?

Izuku: Blinded?

Regret: Paralyzed? Dumbstruck?
Izuku: No

It then is brought back to the court room where the prophets of regret and mercy were getting infuriated by Izuku's incompetence.

Nana: Incompetence?! I'll show you incompetence when I get my hands on you for speaking to my grandson like that.

Torino: Nana calm yourself, there's nothing you can do it's a different universe.

Regret: and yet the humans were able to evade your ships, land on the sacred ring, and desecrated it with their filthy foot steps.

Arbiter: Noble hierarchs, surly you understand that once the parasite attac-

Izuku didn't get to finish as the council members started to get more and more furious with him, the all we're silenced when Mercy spoke.

Mercy: THERE WILL BE ORDER IN THIS COUNCIL!!( He was then hushed by Truth)

Truth: You were right to focus you're attention on the flood, but this Demon? This m\Master Chief?

Iida: Master Chief? Who's that Kira-san?

Kira: Master Chief AKA John 117, is a genetically modified super solider called a Spartan. In this ver. of halo he is played by Toshinori Yagi AKA All-Might. Chief was also the one who destroyed this Halo ring.

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: HE SOUNDS SO MANLY!!!

Kira: He is

Arbiter: When I learned the Demons intent

The scene cuts to halo as an explosion ripped through one part of it sending a piece of it crashing into the other side of it.

Arbiter: There was nothing I could do.

The council started got even more angry with Izuku and started calling him a traitor, we then see a new character enter the screen with the characteristics of a ape with razor sharp teeth. This ugly bastard is named Tartarus chieftain of the brutes played by Muscular, when we see him he starts laughing at how Izuku is being humiliated by the prophets.

Kota: M-Muscular?

Kota looked scared at hearing the voice of his parents murderer, Izuku seeing this hugged Kota along with Eri. Nana was getting more tic off at how this assholes are treating her grandson, I mean I would be to because this was not his fault he had no control of the situation. Grand Torino and All-Might tried to calm her down which only made it worse.

??: 'If I was there those bastards would think twice about how the speak to my son.

Regret: Noble prophet of Truth this has gone on long enough, make an example of this bungler! The council demands it.

Truth: You are one of our most treasured instruments, long have you led your fleet with honor and distinction, but your inability to safeguard halo. Was a colossal failure.

Random Council member: Nah it was heresy!

Izuku's eyes widened, he could not believe this. He a heretic? How could they say this? He gave them his undying loyalty, so how could they call him this. More and more council members started to carry on the word through the room, having enough of it Izuku regain his composure that he didn't even know that he was losing.

Izuku: I will continue my campaign against the humans!

Truth: No! you will not.

Tartarus then ordered his men the grab Izuku, when one tried to grab his arm Izuku pulled away growling at him. Izuku then turned and walked away fallowed by the two brutes.

Truth: Soon the great journey shall begin, but when it does the wight of you heresy will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind.

The screen goes black until the scene switches to Izuku and the two brutes come out of a large purple automatic door, walking through the board walk Izuku turned and looked at every signal covenant solider was there screaming and yelling 'Heretic' at him. At the end of the board walk Izuku looked over the edge to see a gorge that would be a 200-300 meter drop. Looking ahead he could see the covenant city and several board walks with covenant soldiers screaming and roaring at him. Just then Izuku was grabbed by the brutes and had his wrist put into energy chafes, just then Tartarus walked up in front of Izuku looking at the crowd then at Izuku.

Tartarus: You drawn quite the crowd.

Arbiter: If they came to see me beg, then they'll be disappointed.

Tartarus: Are you sure?

Just then the energy chafes started to hum louder and louder until they produce an electrical current through his whole body, Izuku not wanting to show weakness held in a scream of agony only coming out as low and loud growls.

Everyone in the theater where shocked and some where crying begging under their breaths for this to stop as they their friend in this world was being tortured in-front of a public audience. Hearing her grandson's growls of pain Nana had just about enough of this bullshit and was about to get up and demand Kira to take her to this world until all the Shimura family started to hold her back.

After what felt like 10 whole minutes the electric charge ended. Regaining his breath Izuku notice that his armor was completely fried and was turned into a chard brown, just then Tartarus then walked and bellowed out into the crowd.

Tartarus: There can be no greater heresy, let him be an example for all who would brake our covenant.

He then order his men to remove Izuku's armor from his body. Body suit and all reviling his gray scaly skin with dark emerald scales. The floor in front of Izuku opened up and out came a large stick of metal, at the bottom Izuku notice that the blunt part of the stick was glowing red hot. His eyes widened, he knew whats about to happen. Just then Tartarus grabbed and with out warning plunged the red hot part of the stick into Izuku's chest above his chest branding him. Unable to hold it Izuku let out a scream of agonizing pain that traveled through the cambers. As his screams faded out so does the screen as the video ends.

Kira then looked over to everyone. The guys looked distraught, they where not expecting to see their friends tortured in-front of everyone as they cheered. The girls had tears and suddenly they all ( Except Eri and Inko who where already ahead of them) pounced on their Izuku. Nana was so furious that she got up and left the room going some where to release her anger.

Kira: 'Hopefully they'll like the next one.

Arbiter will return...

( Hey guys sorry that I haven't posted for a while I've just been really busy with school so story chapters for this and The golden emperor will be on hold for the time being. But I hope you guys enjoyed this story and have a sweet day)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.2K 14
Class 1-A and others are transported to a theater to watch alternate versions of themselves. Pretty self explanatory.
151K 11.2K 21
❝𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑...𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩�...
5K 74 6
In between the infinite dimensions of the dekuverse, is found a 16 year old boy filled with so much power to do anything he desires, however due to...
52.9K 1.1K 20
This not like any other betrayed fic you have read. I will promise you. It is completely different. Read the story to find out.