All Grown Up

By beenbreezy

*Read Lay Me Down, Lay me down 2: Yours forever, Lay me down 3, and Lay me down 4:Without you* Ashlen Was Aug... More

Getting you up to date
Time To Let You Go
Jesus Take The Wheel
The Visit
When The Devil Speaks
Very Sexual
Home For The Holidays
You Chose me
Anjoley And Ashton
It was all just a dream
Bihh
April Fools
Die With You
Leaving Too soon
The Card
Be Grateful
.RueLen
this what im gonna do
Pray for him
Quality Time
Im so done with love
Attention stunt
Not what it Looks like
Only For my eyes to see
Happier
Wardell • Stephen Curry. •AU•
Currently
A few days of Happiness
Golden State Lets Go!
NAU
Few days of happiness part 2
Too late to Apologize
Take what's mines
Baby muva
Fathers Day
Riley
When He's on the Road
Jesus Christ
Triple Win
Ashley
Say Yes to the dress
You're so beautiful
No hiding
I'm grown
I know so
The arguement
Added noises
Minions everywhere
Her Approval
Bad offspring
Lol
We need each other
We need each other

Trey

2.3K 69 3
By beenbreezy

Ashlen Pov

I was Coming From basketball practice and I Was Hella Tired.

So While I Was Walking to my dorm,I heard Some boy say"Hey Girl with the red jogging pants!"I ignored him and kept walking.

He Then Ran Up and caught up with me."Girl I Just Wanna get to Know Ya,You A Beautiful Girl."He Said.
I continued to walk.Unbothered.
"My Dad Calls Me Beautiful all the time,my Esteem is not low enough for you to think you can call me beautiful and I instantly fall in love ." I Said.

"Umm You Aint gotta fall in love,But I Promise You I'll Buy You Anything." He Said.

I Chuckled At His Comment and Said"You Can't Buy My Love,And If I Ever needed Or Wanted Anything I Can Buy It Myself."

He replied"Well alright then,You're just so beautiful,I Could Actually See Myself with you." I Rolled my eyes and said" I must been the fifth girl you told this to today"

"I Haven't Tried to Talk To One Girl Yet Ever since I Started,I've Been Curving Just Like You Are,But You Know What,I Tried,I Hope You Know You Can't Marry Your Hand,Cause Masturbating gone be your only satisfaction."

He Then Walked Off.I Gave Thought To What He Said And Thought About how The Rate I'm Going Right Now I'm Might Be Lonely and Masturbating For The Rest Of My Life.And I was being so rude to him and he didn't deserve it.He Was Fine as Hell Too.

••••

London And I Were At Study Hall And my friend he came With The Same Boy That I Curved Yesterday.

They  Sat in front of us."Hey yal."My friend Said.

"Hey." London And I Said with our Eyes still In The Book.

"Ayye This My boy Trey Burke,He's The number 1 basketball player on our team"he said.

London Looked Up And Said"Aww hey,I'm London!"They Then shook Hands.

I Still didn't look up from my book.London then elbowed me."Nice To Meet You,Again."I Said Finally looking at him.

He was so fine,his smile put butterflies in my stomach.
"I was wondering when You was gonna give me your attention." He Said Grinning at me.

"you Have all my attention now*Chuckles*,but now I'm Distracted,I'm Really tryna get my work done."I Said.

"Oh My Bad."He Said.London peeped what we were doing and gave me a look.I just chuckled and continued my work.Trey and I Ended up being there together by ourself doing work.Once We Was Done we started talking.

"You never told me your name." Trey said as we exited the building."Ashlen."I Said.

"Aint You August Als-"He Said.I then cut him off and said"Yes yes Yes,He's my father, I don't want to be known as August's daughter,I want to be known as Ashlen Alsina,I really don't wanna hide in my dad's shadow."
He Then Nodded And Said"I Understand,Hey I Noticed That you play for the girls Varsity Basketball team and I just imagined us having the love and basketball type relationship."

I chuckled and said"Love and Basketball Huh,I'm Sorry but basketball isn't life for me,Its Just a sport I'm Good At."
"Oh Really,Well what you wanna be."

"well I'm A model,been one ever since I was A baby.I plan on doing that for the rest of my life.Less about me more bout you,I'm Gonna Ask the questions and you're gonna answer."

He then chuckled and said"Alright."

As we walked I said"whats your goals in life?" he Then Said"To be in the NBA And To make my mom proud,do it for her cause she's done a lot of things for me."
"Oh Thats great,hows your grades?" he said"A,B Honors"

"Thats Good, how can you benefit me" He Then Thought For A Second And Smiled."I'll benefit you with this di**" He said as he laughed.I then pushed him a little and said"ugh" He Then laughed and said"I'm Just Kidding,But I'll benefit you by being by your side always pushing you to be a better you,and I'll Take care of you" In my head I said" hes exactly the man daddy wants me to be with."

"Well Alright then."I said as we made it to my dorm."It was nice talking to you"Trey Said.

"Yea It was,and sorry for being rude to you yesterday." I Said.

"Its good."He said.

"Well you wanna do something after our game tomorrow."He asked shyly.

"Sure."I replied.We then hugged."See Ya Later."He Said."Alright"I said as I walked in my dorm.

I Walked In The Dorm And London Was Reading."So How Did It Go."She Said."Good I Guess.He's very cool." I Said."Yal Are So Cute." London said getting excited.I Blushed and Said"I Know Right.I gotta tell my dad!" London smiled and said"Tell him I said Hi." I then Said"Alright." I Ran Into My Room,Hopped In Bed,And Called my Daddy.
Phone call
dad-hello

me-Hey Dadddyyy!

dad-umm hey,Someone seems happy,Did You Get Another A On A Test.

me- Yea I did,but I'm Talking Bout Something else,Oh Yea London said Hi

dad-hey,But What Is This Something else
me-I'll tell you later but whats been up with you?

dad-nun much I was just thinking,I never gave thought to the fact that I still have the picture of your mom and I as my lockscreen

me-I'm surprised that val didn't say anything about it, but I'm pretty sure she ain't feeling it on the low, but I still have the picture of momma,you,and I when I was baby as my Lockscreen

dad-yea I miss her,but whats this something else?

me-Well you remember that day when I Wasn't Sure If I Wanted An Apple or A Cookie?

dad-yea I Told You To Choose someone who benefits you,not make you look good and plea- ah fu**, you found some ni**a didn't ya?

me-how did ya know

dad-Da** ashley-Ashlen,Don't Let This Ni**a distract you from your work,what happened to money and education,You learned from your high school year,you don't need another heartbreak or anything

me-but daddy he's not like that and it is still about money and education!

*I could tell he was getting upset because his accent got stronger*

dad-I Don't want you with him cause ashlen I was once his age,i'm a ni**a I know what goes through a Ni**as head all he wants is ya pu**y ashlen,if you was to go with the ni**a you gonna get distracted and education aint gone matter no more.

me-daddy i'm capable of having a boyfriend and being able to have good grades.but look on the bright side he exactly said this"I'll benefit you by being by your side always pushing you to be a better you,and I'll Take care of you" Now didn't you tell me to find a man who gonna push me to be a better me?

dad-yea i know I said that,but how is his grades?

me- A B Honor roll.

dad-whats his goals in life?

me-to be in NBA And do for his mother cause she done a lot for him

dad-oh alright but if this ni**a break your heart you can come to me crying,but I'm not gone give a fu** cause I gave you my two cents,but you returned it.

me-ugh alright,

dad- I remember when you was younger.I asked you if you was pimpin and you was like eww no boys are gross, i guess they not gross no more, I miss those days I didn't have to worry about some man tryna take my spot so I'm guessing this boy must be real "cute" if you tryna get with him,cause based of his grades

me-*chuckles* Dad you gon always be my king,the number 1 man in my life,no one can take your place,And yea the ni**a fine as hell,so he's the only exception,he sorta reminds me of you.

dad- oh so he Can Pull,Supply Hoes With Di**,Get Girls pregnant,Smoke,drink,And cheat on woman and they'll end up right back with him,I'm not feeling that.

me-really august?!,you not even dad right now,I thought we were over this,and that was a terrible comparison,he's not like you,I was just tryna give you a connection so you can like him a little more.

dad-Yes really girl!,you not even daughter right now, I don't want you with a man like me,did you know how many times I did your mom wrong ,I'm pretty sure If her daddy was to be alive he would have hated me for the way I treated her,And If this boy was to treat you the way I did ni**a would be dead.I Don't want you to be with anybody like me.

me-Daddy Don't put yourself down like that,I knew you loved momma a lot, yea you did some fu**ed up sh** but you loved her,you're a great father too and you'll go out your way for anyone of us.You're the best father ever,so I want my husband to be like you in some kind of way,a man who loves hard and takes care of his children.

dad-Yea I guess.

me-I love You Daddy,No man on this earth can replace you.And I'm glad to have you as a dad.and I'm gonna always be your educated money making daughter.

dad-that sounds more like it.

me-well dad I'll talk to you later,tonights late night Library Day for me And London

dad-alright len, I love you.

me-I love you too bye

dad-bye

end of phone call

once I got of the phone I took a shower and london did the same we then got dressed in our pajamas and ate dinner.Once dinner was done we left to the library on campus.

Its So peaceful in the library no one was there just us.You can be there as long as you want all night thats what I like about it.So I was Reading The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P by Adelle Waldman its basically about what it's like to try to find romance when you're still trying to find yourself.

London Was Reading Free Food for Millionaires by Min Jin Lee which is about an American-Korean lady who graduates from Princeton and battles between her parent's choices for her future and what she wants for her future.That book is good I had to reread that more than once.

But While We Were Reading We Were So Into Our Books We Didn't Know Who Walked Into The Room.It was Trey It Looked Like He Just Came From the gym.
He Sat at our table."Hey London,Hey Beautiful."he Said To us.
"oh so you forgot my name."I said as I didn't look up from my book.

He chuckled and said"Nahh I knew Your Name Was Ashlen." I Then Nodded And Said"Ok,But now I Feel Like You're stalking me."

He  chuckled and said"Nah,I just came from the gym and I was walking to my dorm and I couldn't help but notice you in here so I had to swing by and say hey."

"Alright, but shh were reading." I said.

"Alright." Then he got himself a book.The book he got was The Secret History by Donna Tartt the loneliness of student life and what it's like being sucked into a group or clique.

"Oh You like That Book,I Loved The Book I Read that book like 5 times when I Was in 9th grade,great book."I said."Shh were reading."He Said With A Smirk On His Face.We All Chuckled As I Said"ugh." We Then read in silence that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 69.1K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...
406 6 5
Chapter 1: Definitely a Nightmare- This girl appears in a strange land, and is trying to find her way home. This boy is there to help her, but after...
359K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
402 45 21
-"Why are you crying?" What, I didn't know I was crying. -"Come on." He offers a hand to help me up. -"Stay away... from me." I get up on my own a g...