𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃

By 666maxxxine

open for more info! More

𝑩𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑫𝑶
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞:
𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐬
𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨
𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

4.8K 73 23
By 666maxxxine

smut!
warnings:
language, sexual description, dirty talk, oral sex (fem receiving), degradation kink, praise kink, and cock warming!

baking with vinnie had always been one of your favorite activities to do with him. it was nice to just slow down every once in a while, dance around the kitchen with only the stovetop light on with your favorite songs playing in the background. sometimes, life with him seemed to move so fast, neither of you had time to just take a step back and breathe—spending quality time with each other did that for you guys.

you'd bake one treat or many, other times just make a complete mess in the kitchen and quietly clean up as the rest of the house slept silently, but you wouldn't trade those moments for anything in the world.

standing at the kitchen island, mixing brownie batter as vin kneads double chocolate chip cookie dough beside you, bryson tiller singing provocatively in the background, you mumble the lyrics delicately under your breath so you don't disturb anyone's peaceful slumber. 

"'cause you spend too much time with your friends, fuck y'all doing?" you murmur, nodding your head to the bass ringing almost silently throughout the kitchen.

spending quality time with vinnie usually meant a sweet night in, which neither of you minded. it was vinnie's shirts, messy hair, and glasses for the night, and v adored you for it. makeup and carefree, your body in lack of its usual tension while you sway your hips to bryson's lyrics.

"perfect," vinnie thinks to himself.

he scored the girl of his dreams without even trying, and the day he lost you would be the day he died.

+

sliding the last baking sheet into the oven, you softly toss your oven mitts to the side of the stove, letting out a relaxed sigh before walking over to the island and pushing yourself up to sit there nice and pretty.

vinnie's sweatpant-clad, shirtless figure slots flawlessly between your thick thighs, his hands caging you in while his nose brushes up against yours.

"what should we do while we wait?" he questions lightly, his lips grazing yours with every word he speaks.

"hmm," you ponder softly, your hands mindlessly going up to vinnie's chest to trace one of his many tattoos. "i d'know. watch a movie, maybe kiss, dance 'round the kitchen, then kiss s'more..."

he smiles sweetly, his lips taunting you like an alluring spell only he knew how to break. and he doesn't plan on doing so.

"i like the way you think love," he tells you.

pursing your lips, you pull a mock thoughtful face that lasts only a few seconds, your features soon matching vinnie's fond, love-struck ones. "me too."

smoothly wrapping your arms around his neck, you pull him those few inches closer to press his mouth on yours, frying your brain and scrambling any thought you might've had.

he hums into the kiss, enjoying the familiarity that came with kissing you, and the little happy sparks shoot through every bone in his body as well.

your mouths mold together, your bodies beseeching to be as close as you could be while you fall victim to each other's love. you feel like a warm blanket, scented with cinnamon and sugar swallowed you whole. your senses flood with chocolate, the only thing you can focus on is vinnie. and if you could, you'd stay like this forever.

his hands go to your hips, preciously but firmly gripping, his fingers tingling at the feeling of your skin touching his, and no sooner than they were positioned, they slide up his large shirt to feather over the supple skin of your back.

you moan softly, pushing farther into him and gripping the hair gently at the nape of his neck, running your nails through his scalp.

it was an ocean of calm, drowning you both into a world of love and lust surrounded by one of chaos. the plan was to test the waters, dip your toes in to check the temperature. but you were quickly sinking, falling, immersed in clarity only vinnie could give to you. and you found yourself losing without putting up a fight.

because truth be told, you didn't want to put up a fight. you were perfectly fine with what was happening around you, you had never been more certain of it.

and it was the same for vinnie. you pacified his never-ending stream of rotten thoughts, submerging his body whole in serenity and intimacy. 

the world around you faded away, and you both willingly descend into a tranquil abyss of leisurely hands and velvet lips.

but all good things must come to an end, leaving you both yearning for more while neither had any strength left to give.

subtle but long breaths leave your parted lips, noses rubbing together with the slightest movements. vinnie's hands run sweetly up and down your back, leaving sparks in their wake.

"stars shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper "i love you"..."

vinnie pecks your lips, exhaling, and then pecks your lips again, not kissing you feeling like a crime of the highest degree to his mind.

"how about that dance?"

you smile cutely, nodding your head softly before he lifts you off the counter and back down onto your slipper-covered feet.

your arm wraps around his shoulder and his around your waist, all the while your left and right hands intertwine. savoring one last silky kiss before you happily rest your head on vinnie's chest, he rocks you to the slow song at two in the morning, your treats taking their precious time in the oven.

+

seconds turned to minutes, those minutes into an hour, and before you could blink, the timer on your phone sang its singsong tune to you and vinnie.

you cautiously pull your baked goods from the oven, setting them on the counter as they continued to cook. the far too chaste ten-minute cool-down consisted of more slow hands and fleeting kisses, and even a few honeyed nothings whispered along the scenic road.

shortly, you were carefully placing the cookies and brownies on fine china, carrying them over to the dinner table as vinnie followed close behind.

he pulls out a chair, sitting quietly before pulling you down into his preferred seating for you—his lap.

you gently grab a brownie from the top of the pile, turning back to face vinnie while he watches you with adoring eyes.

you relish in the warmth and coziness that spreads through you when you take a bite from the gooey chocolate sweet, relaxing further into vinnie's lap while his fingers trace fruitless patterns along your exposed thighs.

wordlessly bringing the brownie up to vinnie's mouth, he accepts your silent offer and opens his mouth to indulge in your shared guilty pleasure of sweet treats.

two cookies and three brownies down, and you and vinnie were back to your mind-numbing kisses and flame embarking touches. the sugary excuse for food long forgotten, your brains' were once again consumed by each other.

but it was more this time, the ocean still made you calm, but the waves themselves were raging, rolling, and crashing against one another. the kisses are rougher, greedier, the touches less fleeting and more pleading.

one hand leaves your skin to push back the plates, vinnie lifting you off his lap and onto the dinner table in a matter of seconds, his lips moving from yours to your thighs, skipping all the niceties in between.

"shit," you gasp, head lolling back. he takes his time running his lips over your thigh, stopping to suck in a few various places before running his tongue runs over the precious love bites he left behind. he slowly moves on to your next thigh, showing it an equal amount of love, carefully kissing up to the strap of your thin panties. his right hand came down to your clothed heat, his thumb gently rubbing over your needy bundle of nerve endings.

"look at that, sweetheart," he mumbles absentmindedly, eyes moving up to watch your face while your hands grip the edge of the dinner table harshly. "so wet."

you can only whimper at his statement, nails clawing away at the fine wood of the table.

"please..." you sigh.

"please what, y/n?" you frown as he kisses where your clit is, whining quietly. he raises an eyebrow, trying to pry the words out of you with his eyes. "c'mon y/n, bitching like you do won't get you anywhere, you know better. now be a good girl for me and use your words love." your hips shift toward his face, but his hands clamp down on your thighs to hold you in place. "words, or i'm not touching you for the rest of the night."

"please," you beg. "please make me feel good vinnie."

he smiles triumphantly, "there you go." he slowly trails his fingers down your womanhood, pulling your panties to the side with delicate fingers. you're already dripping with arousal from all the kisses and roaming hands throughout the night, making vinnie's job that much easier for him. "how do you want me to make you feel good, hmm?"

"do you want my fingers?" he teases, running them over your glistening cunt before focusing on your nerves. "my mouth? or maybe my cock? which one sweetheart?"

"all," you say, choking on your words. "i want it all, please."

he snickers, "because you're just a hungry whore, aren't you?" his fingers work faster, flicking your clit around in circles while your eyes squeeze shut as you try to focus on your scattered thoughts.

"ngh," you sob out when his fingers go down to your entrance, pressing and teasing but not quite pushing in.

"aren't you, y/n?"

"yes!"

"and who's whore are you, love? tell me."

"y- oh fuck!" you shout, his fingers abruptly forcing their way inside of you. "yours v, fuck."

"that's right, mine."

his mouth is on you without another word, his digits thrusting into you roughly while you try to catch your breath. ecstacy rushes through your body, biting your lip to keep quiet, the rest of the house none the wiser to the activities taking place where they dine.

swirling in circles around your clit, adding pressure by sucking away at it, all the while his fingers waste no time in curling in finding the spot that'll have your brain like puddy in no time. he's not hiding how much he's enjoying himself either, grunting and moaning at every taste he gets of you, only adding to your immense pleasure.

"jesus christ!" you gasp when his fingers curl upwards and still against that spongy spot inside of you, pressing every once and a while just to watch you jump a bit before falling down on the table limply. "oh my fucking-"

his mouth leaves your aching clit, his fingers going back to their hard thrusts in and out as his free hand comes up to clasp around your mouth.

"shut up." his actions tell you otherwise, however. scissoring, curling, and pushing in ways you could never. because nothing had ever felt this good before.

it was a full storm now, not even you were calm. you were crying, begging for it to let you go, release you from the torment it refused. but deep down you didn't really want it to end, you loved the way your heart raced and the feeling of drowning in this world of vinnie. you loved how hard it got to breathe and the pleasure that came with taking you farther away from heaven and bringing you closer to hell. because if this is what the ride felt like, you would die a hundred times over just to feel it again.

"vinnie, holy fucking shit, harder," you scream into his palm.

"shut the fuck up, y/n!"

he jams his fingers down into your mouth, your throat convulsing roughly around them as tears prick your eyes. you gag and gasp for air, trying your very hardest to just be silent and let the pleasure engulf you whole. but you want to stay awake, the screams and cries ripping from your throat as vinnie fucks you with his fingers and chokes you with the others just not willing to listen.

"my god, you don't fucking stop," vinnie rolls his eyes, pulling his fingers out of your mouth and entrance, replacing it with his own on your aching cunt while his hand clamps your mouth shut again. his other hand goes to your clit, circling and flicking back and forth, trying to make you drown faster. and boy, is it working.

your own hands reinforce his covering your big mouth, your legs beginning to shake as the waves start to crash down from your toes to the tip of your head.

euphoria. it seems like a place more than and feeling in that very moment. vinnie dragging out your high as your breath catches and you struggle for air, screaming the last thing on your mind. your body shaking and writhing so much that he has to stop toying with your clit to push your hips back down on the table. your chest arches when he doesn't let up and you finally come back from what felt like an eternity of pleasure.

your screams and sobs start up again, your hands flying to vinnie's head to push him away while the overstimulation becomes far too much for you to handle.

"stop, baby stop! it hurts," you cry into his palm, vinnie hesitantly pulling away from his own personal honey pot.

he hushes your soft whimpers, whispering sweet praises onto your skin while your body goes comatose.

"you're okay love, shshsh, it's okay..."

you lay there limp, trying to regain at least a fraction of brainpower so you can lift the upper half of your body off the table.

"always look so pretty when you come sweetheart, tastes so sweet." you hum back at him, pushing yourself weakly onto your elbows while vinnie helps you the rest of the way. "so stunning, love." you smile warmly, eyes still shut, focusing on your ragged breathing. "look at me." you peal your heavy eyes open slowly, chest rising and falling harshly while vinnie pulls you carefully back into his lap. he smiles, "there's my pretty girl."

and you're right back to loving words, slow hands, and fleeting kisses, feathering across your face from your forehead, to your cheek, and down to your raw, pink lips.

"still want my cock, hmm?"

you whimper, nodding eagerly as your lips rush against his, loving how close you are but simply wanting so much more.

"gonna take it slow this time, all right baby? already did so much for me," he calms you down, pressing a firm but affectionate kiss to your neck. you sigh quietly, carefully lifting yourself up a bit to aid vinnie in pulling his sweats down. you do so with no fuss, attaching your lips again while you grasp his cock and place the tip at your entrance. his hands hold your hips tightly as you sink down onto him, the both of you moaning when he slips in with little resistance.

"fuck, you feel so good."

and you sat there pretty, occasionally clenching around him or squirming when you wanted more. but vinnie didn't give you more, because you already gave him everything and he was getting that in return. so you settled finally, going back to your baked treats and humming the lyrics to the music playing in the background before his warm, white cum spilled into you with a few short, clipped thrusts upward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 4.4K 25
vinnie hacker x oc
578K 4.9K 52
fluff, angst, and smut :) this will be y/n book! (jacob day smut: "revenge")
185K 1.5K 26
vinnie hacker imagines<3 smut will have‼️ somewhat slow updates!!