Yours.

By WaattyAriiaa

❗️ There is a first book, this can be read as a stand alone but, reading the first one is preferred ❗️ ~~~~~~... More

‼️ Authors Note ‼️
Cast.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 26

2.1K 61 9
By WaattyAriiaa

Octavia's pov

-

-

"He shoots, he scores."

The cart rattled as the box hit the walls of the medal landing perfectly inside. Mark winked at me from afar and I shook my head, moving along the aisle with the cart. While he might have thought it was a funny gesture Lily did not. Her mouth opened and she looked about ready to cry, my sweet girl. Before she could I cupped her cheeks with my fingertips and talked to her.

"It's okay, it's okay it was just Mark being dumb." he gasped at me as I laughed a little so she could mirror me.

"I am not dumb Lily." he walked around so her watery eyes could meet his, "Oh no chubby face I'm so sorry." he cooed softly suddenly and I smacked his shoulder again at the new nickname for her.

I then left to the shelves to look for some more baking things. Christmas was finally tomorrow and I had tons of that to do. I also had time to do Christmas shopping for Ryder while he was out with the guys the other day. I bought him two silver stylish rings I thought would compliment his more than attractive hands. I even got him some new combat boots as his old ones weren't cutting it.

"So what do you think Grayson's going to decide?" I heard Mark question.

I furrowed my brows, "Decide?" I asked and his eyes widen, stopping the cart in the middle of the aisle as I turned to face him.

"He-he didn't talk to you yet?" he stuttered which was never good, he never lost his cool unless he was hiding something.

"No." I pointedly stated, "Spill." I crossed my arms over my chest.

His brown eyes met mine and he did, "Apparently Jane seen Grayson at the mall when we were Christmas shopping and they talked, she wants to talk with Tommy and I to make up for lost time."

He had explained this all while eyeing the tiled floor as I took it in. Inside I was already fuming, she had no right to even think about wanting to talk to them. She didn't deserve to and I hated that she was trying to weasel her way into their lives. Especially when they're doing so good without her.

"Ryder was supposed to tell you but, I'm guessing after Christmas shopping he got too wrapped up in everyone at the house and then with the mission.."

Mark trailed off, his effort at saving Ryder was well done, which touched my heart considering their pestering relationship. I wasn't upset with him, I know Ryder would have told me. Besides when he got back from Christmas shopping I was too busy saying goodbyes to the family and then throwing myself into bed. He couldn't have possibly had time to tell me as he immediately started cleaning the house and taking care of Lily.

"Please don't be mad..at any of us." he murmured still looking down at the floor which made me frown.

It was a habit all three of them would always have deep down, their timidity, "I'm not I know Ryder would have told me." I took over with pushing the cart and he fell into step with me, "I'm just upset that Jane is trying to walk into your lives like this."

He hummed a reply, "Grayson hasn't made up his mind about what to do though, he was going to talk to you."

I smiled at that, Grayson had always been the one to love coming to me about something he needed to talk about. Mark on the other hand usually kept his feelings inside unless it really deeply bothered him.

"And you?" I decided to ask while he grabbed a box of brownies from one of the shelves.

"What about me.." he trailed off, placing it into the cart as I shook my head.

"Do you want to talk with her?" I questioned.

He scoffed with a nervous chuckle, "What?" he asked, "Me? Not at all!" he met the floor before meeting my eyes briefly, "Why would I?"

That was all I needed to see, "She's your mom it's only natural to want-"

"I don't."

He cut me off and I ignored his act, deciding to speak with Ryder.

•••

My heart blossomed as I watched Ryder's lips curl up into a smile when he seen Lily and I seated on the couch. I had her in my arms, a red onesie adorning her little body. A Christmas hat sat on each of our heads and the Christmas tree was lit with the festive colors. Various colors of presents sitting beneath the tree and sitting here in this moment I couldn't be any happier. Ryder walked closer, picking up a Christmas hat that was laying on the arm of the couch.

He kissed my head softly and I closed my eyes in content, "Merry Christmas my love." I opened them to see him move to hold Lily's hand, "And to you too babygirl."

She kicked her legs in excitement, "Merry Christmas Ryder."

When our eyes met again, he winked at me before placing the Christmas hat on. His white muscle tee letting me get the perfect view of his toned defined arms. He was crazy attractive, after placing the hat on he went towards the tree and knelt down.

"So who's first?" he grabbed one of the bigger gifts that was wrapped perfectly with green paper, "Oh look at that, me."

I laughed at this as he stood up to come sit by me, starting to unwrap the present, "Dad is so rude, opening gifts first huh." I cooed at Lily who's bright eyes were lit with gentleness.

Ryder chuckled as he pulled the black box from the wrap, they were his combat boots. When he seen them his face lit up and he grinned. The first thing he did was try them on and they were the perfect fit. He looked attractive as hell in them and I didn't pass up the opportunity to ogle him. Before he cupped my face, giving me a wet rough kiss on the lips.

"It turns me on that you know what I like." he spoke against my lips and I felt my face burn.

"Ryder!" I scolded, glancing down to Lily, "She has ears."

He smiled, "Thank you princess, I love them." It was my turn to smile as he backed up to get another gift.

This time one with red packaging, he handed it to me and I gently gave him Lily. Who made extra gurgling noises at the sight of him. Once he was sat next to me, I began unwrapping it with a smile on my face. Once the wrapper was off, I noticed it was a shoe box. When I took the top off, my jaw dropped they were the black boots I've been wanting forever.

But with everything....yet he didn't forget.

I wasted not even a beat before turning to him and smashing my lips onto his. He returned it with ease a smile staining both of our faces.

"I love you." I opened my eyes to see him with nothing but, affection swimming in his.

"You already know I love you." I pecked his lips as he motioned to the tree, "Get another one."

The smile wouldn't leave my face while I watched him look down at Lily with a grin. He talked to her with the voice as always reserved for her. She soaked him up with curiosity and love in her brown eyes. I couldn't help but, take a picture for a quick second. Then I wasted no time in getting Lily a gift.

I sat next to Ryder as he slightly sat her up as best as he could in his arms. Her eyes meeting the bright tree first before landing on me then the gift. Her hands were in her mouth while she did so and I smiled. Ryder was also smiling which made me happy to know in this moment we were far from stressed.

"Look little one, mommy has your present." Ryder spoke, kissing the side of her head while I began to unwrap it for her.

"Yeah and it's from your grandpas." I opened it revealing the tiniest leather jacket ever.

Ryder and I looked at each other before we bursted into laughter. His deep chuckle harmonizing with my soft one. Lily even sensed our laughter as she kicked her feet and smiled, she actually smiled.

"Ryder, oh my god!" I cupped her little cheeks, "She's smiling." he lifted her up a bit to turn his way and see when he grinned at her lips that were tilted into a smile.

Her hand blocking her gums but, it was there a smile as she looked at us, "You're beautiful." Ryder kissed her cheek while I kissed the other.

"Precious." I murmured and the affection seemed to make her smile more, "Awe there it is." I laughed at how cute her smile was.

"Her smile is just like yours." Ryder spoke up shifting his gaze to me with pure love.

I couldn't stop my own smile from forming, out of all my gifts I'll probably get today, seeing Lily's smile was my favorite one.

•••

"Stalker."

I will never get over this joke we have, "I'm just admiring." he eyed my dress, a thin strapped, deep green color that fell above my knees.

"I'm sure." I laughed before going on, "I want to talk with you about Jane, Mark spilled about your little talk with her at the mall." I met his eyes in the mirror as I finished straightening my hair, "He swears you were going to tell me." I set the object on the counter before turning to face him.

"I was!" he claimed, my eyes sweeping over his new attire for the day.

His black button up I got him with dark jeans and his new combat boots. The sleeves were rolled up to showcase his impressive forearms. Admiring him was something I could never stop doing, this man was the epitome of perfect to me.

"I know." I smiled reassuringly and he slowly smirked.

"You just wanted me to say it.." he trailed off which made me nod knowingly, "Grayson said he wanted to speak to you about it first and she gave me her number in case he does, it's in your desk." his hands attached to my hips, the warmth of them radiating through my clothes, "You look gorgeous love." he leaned down to peck my bare collarbone.

I smiled at the explanation and compliment, "Thank you." I whispered into his ear as he continued to lay soft kisses on my skin, "I have one more present for you." he pulled away at that as I grabbed the velvet box which held the two rings.

He held it in his hands glancing between it and me before finally opening it, "Rings huh?" he smirked, trailing his eyes up to mine.

I nodded, humming a response, "I think they'll look good on you." he took them out and placed the box aside before slipping them on.

My thighs clenched together at the sight, he put one on his middle and the other on his pinky. My soul practically melted when he brought the same hand to my throat. He eyed his hand against my airway in decision before he nodded. The devilish of smirks slipping onto his features.

"I think they look good when I'm choking you." I moaned when his gripped tightened and he forced my lips against his, "Thank you." he muttered into the kiss.

The kiss that didn't seem to end even when we were needed somewhere.

•••

There was nothing but, laughter spread amongst everyone here at the huge house. It seems as though a lot of the gang pitched into decorating which paid off. You could practically feel the Christmas joy oozing off of the walls and everyone here. Including Ryder and Lily which made me happier than ever. I love seeing Ryder smile, especially Lily's when it was still so new.

Once we got here she was the main attraction because of her new milestone, "She's adorable." Melissa adored as Nikki had her arms wrapped around her, eyeing Lily with affection too.

Tommy smiled while holding her, "You're so perfect baby." he highered his tone, fixing her red sparkly dress.

Lily kicked her feet staring at Tommy with wonder and a smile appeared on her lips again. It made all of us laugh in amusement which made her smile bigger. I seen from the corner of my eye, Beverly and Grayson making their way over. Hand in hand might I add which I found cute. I was just waiting for him to tell me about her and I was starting to feel as though he wouldn't.

Which in a way hurt because, I thought he told me everything. But, I just had to give it time.

Snapping out of the negative thinking I turned to greet them, "Merry Christmas." We both said it in unison, Grayson pulling me in for a tight hug which I was grateful for.

Grayson greeted the group we were with while I stood back to speak with Beverly after her hug for a second. She was wearing this cute red dress with her hair in a french braid. She looked beautiful in my eyes everyone here looked absolutely stunning today.

"How have you been? I feel like we haven't talked since Melissa's birthday." she began and I frowned in shame, I told her I'd be here for her.

"I'm sorry Beverly." I genuinely stated, "I've been busy and thinking a lot about the boxes.." I trailed off and she nodded.

"I understand really." she glanced to Grayson who was baby talking Lily, "Besides he's been keeping me more than busy."

I smiled at her blush before my once small group got even bigger when Haisley and Elijah made their way over. After the usual Merry Christmas we fell into an easy conversation. Yet just as easily as it was started it was diminished by Mark. Also disrupting the soft background Christmas music that was playing.

"All I want for Christmas is you Octavia." he feigned an awful humorous tone which made me laugh and push him away.

"Go away." he chuckled before setting his eyes on Tommy and Haisley, "Bet you wish there was a mistletoe above you two huh?" he asked, crossing his arms serious like with a proud grin on his face.

On the other hand Tommy was seething and if it weren't for his little sister in his hands he would have exploded. Instead Grayson was his savior by punching Mark in the shoulder harshly. He let out a distressed groan, clutching where his brother hit him. I shook my head at the chaotic bunch I call my family. Haisley was watching with clear amusement while Elijah joined her with a slight roll to his eyes.

"Seriously I don't understand how you handle the jokes Elijah." Carter came out of no where and in his hand was Stephanie, my eyes widen.

Everyone seemed to stop for a second before she spoke up, "Merry Christmas." I slightly smiled, shocked she was here.

Usually nonmembers of this gang weren't aloud here or to know the location of the house. Unless it was family, a best friend and significant other. Which I'm realizing is why she's here, which means she knows about us. I didn't know how to feel about that, I know she's no threat but, seeing her with Carter and knowing everything. It didn't exactly feel as okay as it did with the others that have came into the house before by spouse.

"Merry Christmas man." I felt my body release any tension as familiar hands wrapped themselves around my waist to pull me into his chest.

Ryder.

I watched as he shook Carter's hand with his free one before giving a slight nod to Stephanie, "Merry Christmas." I joined everyone else.

The conversation wasn't so easy to pick up this time but, I love that Mark was here because it soon did, "So I hope that when we open gifts you all got me something amazing because let me tell you.." he went on to rave about how he got us the best gifts.

While I watched in amazement at how his pearly white grin lit up the people around him. Mark had two Christmas hats on to be goofy and he wore a red long sleeve with some black dainty pants.

"Stop staring at him, look at me love." his lips murmured against my ear, his hands gripping my hips.

Before one of them snaked up to grasp just under my jaw angling my head up, our eyes meeting intimately. I could feel my cheeks burn and my heart surge from how possessive he is. What I loved the most was when he claimed me in front of everyone. Which he seemed to love doing at times like this. He grazed my mouth with his thumb and I felt my knees buckle, had his forearm not been around my waist I would have fell.

"Bet you wish that was you huh?" Tommy copied Marks teasing line from earlier.

As I was far too deep into staring at Ryder's smirk that lifted onto his lips graciously. Probably at my gaping in utter lust for him. With everything going on and us giving extra attention to Lily, Ryder and I haven't really been together since I cut my hair. Which was a couple days ago and that was an extremely new record for us. I missed his touch and I wanted it more than ever right now.

Perks of being with someone for five years though is you already know what the other wants without even needing to ask.

His hand slipped into mine tugging me from the now upset Mark who faced away from us now, "Watch her for us." he ordered, looking at Elijah and Haisley while I looked at Grayson.

"With our lives." he replied with a smile at me and I gave him a soft one before allowing Ryder to whisk me along behind him.

I could already feel my gut twisting in anticipation and my heart doing flips in my chest. He lead us up the stairs to our room in godspeed. Once we were inside he roughly shoved me back onto the bed, turning to lock the door. I didn't see it before but, Ryder was breathing heavily as he unbuttoned his shirt. His dark orbs eyeing me with a predatory lustful gaze.

It had my legs falling open for him as my hands subconsciously grasped the silk blankets beneath me, "I have no idea how I've let you go so long without being touched by me." I gasped when he grabbed my ankle to slide me to the edge of the bed.

Allowing my dress to ride up, revealing my lace red panties, "Fuck, love." he grumbled underneath his breath as I throbbed from need.

His shirt slipped from his body, giving me the opportunity to take in his broad shoulders and impressive set of abs.

"W-we've been busy." I dumbly replied, why did I forget how utterly attractive his body is?

I watched as his hands undid his belt harshly tossing it aside, "Doesn't matter." he crawled between my legs to kiss me roughly and quickly, "You're mine and you deserve to have this perfect body of yours worshipped." he breathed against my lips before he knelt in front of the bed.

One of his hands slid up to grasp the thin material of my panties to tug down. His hands pushing my inner thighs open and I released a small whimper.

"Ryder please." I begged, knowing I didn't have to when his mouth met my clit not a second later.

My hands buried themselves into his hair as his mouth worked wonders against me. A surge of warmth and adrenaline spreading throughout my veins. His tongue applied just the right amount of pressure which sent my head into a frenzy. Pushing me to bring his face deeper into me which he happily obliged to by gripping my thighs and burying his face more. I couldn't help the cry that slipped passed my lips.

"Fuck, my love scream for me again." he groaned, sending intense waves of pleasure through me.

I did as he asked being forced to when he easily slipped his fingers in. He then leaned over me to grip my chin and connect our lips. It was a slow, messy kiss that had passion behind it. All while his fingers worked me up for the one thing I wanted. Only I didn't want to get there without him.

"Ryder." I breathed, reaching for his button to his jeans.

But, he grabbed my hand with his other easily, "No, this ones for you." I had no time to protest because, he sped his fingers up sensing how close I was
already.

The next second, I clenched against his fingers shutting my eyes tightly. A filthy moan only for Ryder's ears to hear leaving my lips. My hand gripped his as he pinned it against the bed, meeting my neck with kisses. His fingers only now slowing down allowing me to feel the pleasure a bit longer.

"I'm never going this long without touching you again, what even was that almost a week?" he grumbled against my skin, I numbly shrugged too in the moment to speak.

I could feel him slipping his pants off which excited me further. I grabbed his face to remove from my neck and place my lips onto his. He doesn't retreat only deepening the kiss further. When he broke the kiss I thought he almost forgot. But when our eyes locked, his were dilated, a devilish smirk set upon his lips.

"Don- Ryder!" I gasped when he stuck the same fingers that were inside me right in his mouth.

I hated when he did that, "You love me." he pecked my lips, stealing my oxygen when I felt him against me.

"I do." I whispered against his lips before he sank himself inside me, stretching me as if it was my first time.

He cursed underneath his breath, starting out with slow thrusts before quickly speeding up. My dress wasn't even off and I can definitely say he's had sex with me in a dress more times than once. His deep groans sent butterflies straight to my stomach, my face heating up to no end. I could slightly hear my own moans mixed with the sound of us coming together. But, I could hardly focus when he gripped my jaw tightly forcing me to look at him.

"Merry Christmas my love." he stated, staring deep into my eyes.

I numbly wrapped my arms around his neck to bury my hands into his hair at the nape of his neck. A sudden scream escaping my lips when he drew back only to harshly drive back into me.

"M-Merry Christmas Ryder."

He definitely makes every holiday memorable that's for sure.

-

-

Hey everyone I'm so sorry for the wait I've been having the worst writers block ever. I know what I want to write though it's just the planning that drains me. Plus I've recently gotten sick which might be covid. Since my sister had tested positive and I got symptoms days after.

So I haven't been in the best state to write.

But I do want to tell you all that the chapters will be getting longer to make up for all the long waits. It would just help the story advance more. I also want to thank everyone though who is still around for Ryder and Octavia's journey it truly means the world to me. Thank you for the support and love.

I love and appreciate each and every one of you! <3

Any questions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.1K 32
Book 5 of the Jackson Series! Marcella is struggling to break free from all she has ever known. Brought up in a world where she's been caged in with...
906 19 13
This book is for all the girls who want to be an angel in the street but a hellion beneath the sheet. Prepared to be treated like a good girl, but fu...
1.6M 36.7K 33
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE LOTS OF THINGS IN IT! ALS...
317K 8.2K 79
*I was literally 16 when I started writing this book and finished it around the time I was 19 so the writing gets better throughout the book but the...