The Doraemons Saga: Kid and D...

By Penguin43KD

This is the continuation of the story- The Doraemons: Kid and Dorami [With Anthropic change] The major plot... More

Prologue
Officially Announced
Travel to Las Vegas
You're so Sweet
Beautiful Time
Meeting With Parents
Expert White-hat Dorami-Chan
Reunion of Doraemon and Noramyako
Doraemon's Marriage
Love Is In The Air
Mission
Dancing on the Steps of Love
EXTRA SCENES
Special - Happy Birthday Kid!
โ—†Extra Scenesโ—†
Special - Kid Invited Dorami In

Love is a Song that never ends

78 7 48
By Penguin43KD

Kid and Dorami, holding hands, went back to Dorami's flat. His parents were already there.

// FLASHBACK//

Kid, as he promised Dorami that he will meet his parents first; had already reunited with his parents in the early morning, who were so emotional and happy at the same time that they were just crying & hugging him tight. After an hour or so, he went to Dorami's flat, but found Doraemon and Noramyako instead. They just couldn't believe their eyes. Doraemon and Kid had a very emotional reunion and they cried hugging each other. After about 15 minutes, Kid asked where Dorami is and rushed straight towards the location, the hilltop, their secret place.

//FLASHBACK ENDED//

Kid's parents hugged him and Dorami together. The Doraemons rushed there as soon as they heard about him. All the friends were crying and hugging him. All gave Kid a family hug. All of his family is present; his parents, his girlfriend, his in-laws, his friends and Edo, who were more like a family. Dorami's parents hugged Kid, thanking God that he is safe. After an emotional reconciliation, they all seated in the drawing room. Kid then told everyone what really happened on their mission, and he tells them that the enemy militia captured them just before the bombing.

They, Kid and Ed, were kept in a bomb shelter, then in a prison cell for several months. They were beaten and bloody, but in the nick of the time, got saved by a masked man just as their captors were coming to kill them. The man bends to release them and takes his mask off — it's Granton! He's here, and he came to fulfill his promise; to pay Kid back for his help in Western Texas.

{If you have read the Manga; you would probably know who Granton is. What's his relation with Kid and Dorami and how he helped him...}

After chatting, he took a short rest in Dorami's room while everyone else was still there. At night, when Kid headed out of the apartment,

Dorami: (Locking the door) Let's go! (Kid tilted his head in confusion) I... I will walk you back home

Kid smiled happily. He asked her hand and they went to his home holding hands.

...Kid and Dorami arrived at his home. Dorami reached to the door and typed the password...

Kid: Are you... not going home?

Dorami: I will stay here... with you

Kid: If you stay here tonight I won't control myself and I don't plan to stop

Disclaimer {As if you will listen} {18+}

Dorami opened the door and as she gets in, Kid approached her. Pinning her to the wall... Madly kissing each other...Kid threw his hat away and unties Dorami's blouse while she took his scarf and jersey out and tossed it off... Dorami quickly opens the buttons of his shirt and removed his shirt... Kid pulls her from her hips, lifted her, making both of her legs wrap around his waist and he carried her like that to his bed... He laid her and him on the top of her...

Kid: I love you

Dorami: I love you too

Kid kissed Dorami open mouthed and this time when he kissed her, there's no question where it lead to.

Making love to each other, they spent a hot and amorous night...

...The next morning...Kid is preparing breakfast in the kitchen when Dorami came in and hugged him from behind...

Dorami: Morning

Kid: Morning. (Turned to her, wrapping his arms around her, he smirks) did you slept well?

Dorami (cheeks as red as a tomato): You love to tease me!

Kid: (laughs) I do (embracing her)

...After eating they are sitting on the sofa... Dorami told Kid everything that happened during this time and told how everyone was inconsolable thinking him gone forever from their lives...

Dorami: (Holding his hand) and I am so thankful to God that you are safe and fine

Kid: Don't worry; you won't be able to get rid of me so easily

Dorami: I don't want to get rid of you

Kid was stunned by Dorami's bold reply. Dorami's heart was pounding really fast...

Dorami: I don't want to resist myself. I want to care for you more. I want to touch you more. I want to say more sweet words. I want to feel you more.

Kid cupped her face and kissed on Dorami's forehead

Kid: Me too

Kid kisses Dorami softly on the nose, sweetly on the chin, passionately on the lips and while kissing he leaned on her when suddenly Dorami's phone rang! Kid and Dorami sit back straight in a second; she quickly picks up the call.

Kid (in mind): Who on earth is this person!

Dorami: Ah... Hi Onii-Chan (Kid coughs) ...Huh? Ah... it's Sewashi! ...No, he isn't sick...Hmm? Really! Amazing! ... Huh? This evening...? Yes, I am free...It's my holiday anyway... Okay... Yes ...Okay, Bye!

Kid (in mind): I take back my words...

Dorami: They are finally going to throw a party for Noramyako's pregnancy!

Kid: Haven't they celebrated yet?

Dorami: No... How could they be happy without you

Kid felt bad but Dorami comforted him.

Dorami: Hey! Be happy. You are going to become an uncle soon! (Kid smiled) He called me to come and discuss about the planning for the event

Kid: You are going to leave me alone? So soon?

Dorami: Hmm... Looks like Dora-the-Kid can't stay without me...

Kid: Hmm... I guess you are right. I will be honest. I want you to stay with me... but then your brother will know that it was me, not Sewashi

Dorami: (Laughs) that's right...Okay then, I have to go now... See yaa

Kid: I suggest you to wear a high neck before meeting Doraemon

Dorami: Eh? ... Why? It's not that cold weather

Kid: (cheeks turned crimson) to... hide the hickeys on your neck

Dorami: (Quickly takes out a hand mirror from her 4-D pocket and her face turned red as a tomato as she saw so many love marks on her neck and not to mention under her top.) You! It's a trail of hickeys! (Playfully punches Kid's shoulder)

Kid laughed at her cute reaction while Dorami blushed, hiding her face behind the mirror.

Kid: (Pulling her cheek) you can put make-up as you have done before so many times

Dorami: (Teasing him) Yes and I am not going to share this time!

Kid was still confused until realization struck his mind and he took the hand mirror from Dorami and looked over his neck and his face turned red as the flashes of their 'first time' came before his eyes. He saw trail of love marks travelling from his neck to the end, wherever he could see just by opening the first two buttons of his shirt. He devilishly smiled at the red faced Dorami.

Kid: I don't think you are safe here

Dorami: (Knowing what he is going to do next, quickly stands up) Ah... I am getting late now, so see you later and... we... wear your scarf properly or else remember how last time sister-in-law was looking at us with teasing eyes. She teased me for about 3 days and... (Kid interrupted her as he stands and pulling her by her hand, hugged her warmly... Dorami smiles and hugs him back)

They stood like that for a while.

Kid: (Soothingly) I love you Mi

Dorami: (Smiling brightly) I love you too Kiddo

...Time skips...

It's a holiday but as soon as the news reached that Kid and Ed are alive, literally every officer left their holiday aside and went straight to the headquarters to see them. Kid and Ed make their way to the headquarters, and before they can even salute to the Chief, he grabs them both in a big hug and told them that he is proud of them. He is proud that he has a son like Kid. He is proud that they have a horse like Ed.

Tsukasa and Thomas came running and hugged them; tearfully they thanked them for coming home safely. Almost every officer can't make themselves stop hugging them before bursting into tears. Both were heavily rewarded and praised for their success.

At last all attempts of formality were abandoned when Team Alpha came screaming up to grab Kid and Ed in a group hug.

...Two weeks later...

It's Valentine's Day...

...Doraemon's house...

Dorami: What kind of love? What kind of affection?

Doraemon: Don't be so angry my dear

Dorami: How could I not be?

Dorami: (Super Angry) everyone is celebrating Valentine's Day! Have a look at you both, Onii-Chan prepared so much for you... Even mom dad went to light up an air-balloon... And whereas my lover! I just... haven't heard anything from him. (Doraemon pulled out something from his pocket) God knows, where on earth he is! It seems he has forgotten that today is Valentine's Day... (Doraemon quickly holds Noramyako's hand and used Time stopwatch)

Noramyako: Let me revise it once again... (Opens a short paper note and reads it) Okay, Done...

Doraemon: I am resuming it (He again used his gadget and time resumes)

Dorami: He is such a moron...

Doraemon: It is nothing like that. He remembers everything. He has even sent a special message for you.

Noramyako: Do you want to hear it?

Dorami: (nodding) yes

Noramyako: "Oh, my loved one, please call out to me. I am living in your memories here. You and me... (Stammers) You are my... (Turns her back towards Dorami and quickly read the note once again) My beloved My companion..." (Dorami snatches the note from Noramyako's hand)

Dorami: (Looks at the note) I get it now (Looks at both of them) I am being tricked. Trying to impress me with poetries? Noramyako, tell me one thing (pointing at Doraemon) You, Onii-Chan have planned this and... Mata is the poet, correct? (Both looked at each other) That means Kiddo didn't send me any message.

Noramyako: But Dorami, how do you know that?

Doraemon: Yeah! And you even knew that Mata is the poet?

Dorami: Because this doesn't have his accent. (Doraemon and Noramyako looked confusingly at each other) It's been two weeks since everything became normal. But look at him... Onii-Chan, I am telling you... if he really forgets. I will definitely kill your best friend!

Noramyako: (patting her) I can understand your situation. It's the same like when I and Doraemon were in a long-distance relationship. He also used to send me gifts while everyone went on dates together.

Dorami: At least Onii-Chan put some effort. (Folding her arms) What do he thinks? I can't enjoy this day without him? I will enjoy... Definitely enjoy. I am going to dress-up now!

...Evening time...

Kid: Thank you Mata, Doraemon and give my thanks to sister-in-law too. Even if your plan didn't worked out but it was a good try.

(Doraemon nods)

Wang: By the way...I am eager...How will you propose?

Med: Yeah! He was so shy even to confess his feelings, remember? (Doraemons laughed)

Mata: He is dumbstruck whenever a situation like this arrives!

Kid: Laugh! Laugh! Having Fun, right?

Doraemon: A lot (Kid stared him) AAA...Well guys, Kid has prepared everything...

Rhino: Really! Where's the place?

Nichov: Tell!

Kid (sarcastically smiled): Do you guys think me as an idiot, who wants to invite audience?

Doraemon: My brother-in-law is not going to fall in your trap. (Kid blushed)

The Doraemons: (teasing tone) Hmmmmmmm...... Brother-in-law...Hmmmmmmm...

Mata: Okay, then just tell us the time?

Kid: Of course, Night

Wang: Romantic......

Doraemons teased him... Kid chuckled still blushing

Kid: Hey guys stop teasing and wish me luck!

Doraemons: All The Best

Ed: All the best soon-to-be husband of Dorami

Kid's face turned bright red imagining his after marriage life with Dorami. He quickly shook his head as he felt heat rising to his cheeks. He turned his red face away from his friends, who were continuously giving him a mischievous smile and teasing him. The Doraemons laughed at his reaction.

...It's night time...

Noramyako: Dorami, you look gorgeous

Dorami: (smiled) Thank you...

Noramyako: Why don't you go out somewhere?

Dorami: Hmm? Where?

Noramyako: I know. (She takes out anywhere door and sets a place) Here you go.

Dorami went in and Noramyako closed the door and puts it back.

It was a dark and quiet place with dim lights. A voice is heard, "You are in my heart. You are bestowed in my breath. This series of love gets indulged in the same".

Dorami turned back and saw Kid standing in front of her. He comes close to her and produced a snapping sound from his fingers. And instantly the place shone with bright lightnings. It was The Robot School's main hall room, where Kid and Dorami first met. The hall was beautifully decorated with enchanting crystal-like lightnings. Dorami was stunned, and behold the panoramic view.

Kid: You are my moon. You are my moonlight. You are the reason behind my sleepless nights. (Holding Dorami's hands) Today is your day and you're in my heart.

Dorami: You didn't forget about today.

Kid: (tilting his head)...What's today?

Dorami pushed him softly and turned.

Kid (smiled brightly and hugged Dorami from the behind and says): How can I forget this day? On this day, every lover ... (Kid moved)

Dorami: lover...? ({Three seconds later} in mind- He keeps blabbering all the time and when it's time to say something...he becomes silent). (She sighed and turning to Kid, says) Kiddo... (She went speechless as she turned and saw Kid down on one knee)

Dorami (Stunned): Kiddo? ...You...all this...

Kid: I want to say something to you. (Dorami smiled sweetly) You already know whom I love the most in the world (Dorami nodded and Kid tilted his head and continued) is my nation.

(There was a moment of silence)

Dorami: Everyone should learn from you to say the right thing at the right time. Let's go from here.

Kid: Oh, my! Can't I love my nation?

Dorami: Why not? Even I do and everyone does. Next time, let's go to the border for a picnic, okay?

Kid: If there is someone after my nation before whom I bowed ...... it is you. (Kid stands and bows his head in front of her. Dorami was moved. She holds his hands and smiled) I want to see you smile all my life Mi ...I mean, My beloved My companion My life My love My... (Stammers) My...

Dorami: (remembering these words) I think I heard this from... Noramyako (Making an angry face) This means you all were together!

Kid (nervously says): Who?

Dorami: (Punched him on his chest) you all were together! (Hits him on the head) You troubled me so much! (Kicked him and he falls on the floor) You idiot!

Kid: (standing up) Idiot? You tell me one thing. If you want me to address you as my love, my darling, my sweetheart, etcetera then what about you? What about how you address me? What will you say to our daughter? Go and call your father, who is an idiot, a moron? Huh?

Dorami laughs softly. She gently caresses and blows on his forehead. Kid smiled at her and holding her hand, he got down on one knee.

Kid: Dorami-Chan...... Will you marry me?

Dorami (smiles emotionally and happily with tears in her eyes. She leans down and kisses him on his forehead and says): Yes!

They smiled lovingly at each other. Kid stands and gave her a big hug. Then he pulled out a small box and opened it. He asked her hand and as he puts the ring on her, flowers started to rain. Dorami was astonished by the fantastic scene. They happily looked at each other, holding each other's hands. Kid came closer to Dorami and they kissed in the rain of flowers.

.

.

.

.

From a little distance ... Behind the pillars ...

Edo and 6 other people with blushing red faces are looking at them...

{Yes! They still blush, although they have seen them kissing so many times already}

Rhino: Flower rain!

Nichov: It's magical!!

Med: This is so romantic...

Doraemon: I am so in love with this moment...!!!!!

Wang: It feels like we are watching a romantic movie, right?

Edo: Yeah! But I am the manager. Kid decorated this hall and I took care of these lighting and flower rain timings, remember?

Doraemon: Yes! Yes! ... By the way, when did he plan all this?

Edo: Remember, he asked you all for your suggestions to propose her? He was going to propose a year ago but due to that sudden mission, he was left with no choice and he had to go. And, you know what happened after that...

Doraemons were touched and shed tears of joy.

Mata: Well...I just can't wait to hear good news from them too.

Wang: Mata! He just proposed!

Mata: Well, you don't know when the temperature rises and who knows how far they have gone...

Doraemon: And have you listened carefully... they already have plans!

They chuckled...

Wang: Okay... let's go now

Doraemon: (while walking out) Yeah... We have so many responsibilities now!

Rhino: Responsibilities? Did I forget something again?

Doraemon: No, you don't forget anything. What I mean was we have to do so many preparations for their wedding, right?

Rhino: Oooooooooh!

Doraemons: Kid and Dorami are going to get married!!!!!!!!!! Woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

..............................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.9K 42
๐˜‹๐˜๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜›๐˜๐˜•๐˜œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข 23 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ...
11K 288 11
Monsters are growing in numbers, rampaging, and destroying kingdom after kingdom. And what is worse is that humans are helpless to these monsters! No...
232K 9.5K 29
A story in which Ran and Rindou 'buy' a little girl and she becomes part of the Bonten family. ! Bonten x Child Reader !
223K 6.7K 15
๐Ÿ”žIncludes Mature Themes๐Ÿ”ž Such As- NSFW themes Mentions Of Past Abuse Mentions Of Past Rape Slight violence Slight mentions of blood Intersex males ...