My Happiness

By sunnythagoat

read and find out ! ๐Ÿ’• More

Characters ๐Ÿค
โœ๐Ÿพ : One
โœ๐Ÿพ : Three
โœ๐Ÿพ : Four
โœ๐Ÿพ : Five

โœ๐Ÿพ : Two

514 26 6
By sunnythagoat

                Located in Atlanta, Georgia 

Dior POV ,
2 months later

" Bando what you mean you got a girl pregnant ?" Maya said.

" That's exactly what I mean . Y'all remember that party we went to ?" Bando asked us.

We all shook our head yeah.

" Well I had sex that night and we didn't use a condom ." He said shaking his head.

" Naw don't shake your head now. You better take care of my niece or nephew ." I said.

" Fuck them kids ." Bando said making us laugh.

" But no for real though take care of yo kids ." Dee said.

We all connected because all of us grew up with only one parent. We met each other in high school and every since we been stuck like glue.

We decided to not go to college because we was to deep in the streets .

2 minutes later of us talking somebody knocked on the door.

" I got it ." I said while walking to the door.

I made sure I had my gun .

I opened the door and it was me and Kd ex Alexis.

We had got back together with her over the two months.

" Wassup baby ." I said while leaning in and kissing her.

" Hey ." Alexis said before walking all the way in the house.

She walked in and went over to Kd and gave him a kiss also.

" Hey baby ." He said to her.

" Hey . Hey everybody." She said speaking to everybody .

Everybody spoke back. Everybody actually love Alexis. She a cool and chill person.

" Anybody else hungry ?" Dee asked.

" Hell yea , a nigga been hungry since this morning ." Bando said while rubbing his stomach.

" I want some rotel ." Maya said.

" I haven't ate some rotel in a long time ." Bando said.

" Yea i'm gone cook that. Well let's go to the store." I said.

Me, Kd, Alexis, and Bando had got in my car. Dee and Maya got in hers.

Dee and Maya are best friends . I think they like each other but don't want to act on they feelings.

Dee still be out here talking to people so I guess that's why they not getting together.

10 minutes later we made it to the store . We all got out and walked in . I looked at Maya and she looked irritated .

I grabbed her and walked away from everybody else.

" What's wrong with you ?" I asked her.

" Dee hoe ass making me mad." Maya said.

" What he do ?" I asked her.

" So me and him said we gone start talking but on our way here he was on the phone with some girl ." She said while shaking her head

" That don't make no sense ." I said.

" Yep. I'm just gone stop waiting on him. I look stupid waiting on somebody who probably won't do the same for me." She said.

" You know i'm with you on whatever ." I said making her shake her head yeah.

" Y'all good ?" Alexis asked while walking up to us .

" Yea ." Maya said.

" Come on y'all ." Kd said .

Me and Alexis started walking towards Kd.

" I'll go get the rotel stuff." Maya said .

" Yea lets go get some snacks ." Kd said while walking to the chip aisle.

We started picking up everything we needed. As I was looking I saw the same girl from two months ago.

Sunny

When we met eyes she started walking towards us.

" Can I talk to y'all ?" Sunny asked .

" Yeah." I said looking at her with a confuse face.

" I'm pregnant ." She said.

                        Sunny POV ,

A month after having the threesome, I started feeling sick so I went to the doctor .

I found out that I was 3 weeks pregnant.

I didn't know where to find neither one of them so I was just gone wait until I seen them .

I learned that they both had a bunch of respect from people on the street .

" You hungry ?" My gay boy bestfriend Jay said .

" Yea ." I said while sitting down on the couch .

" You got some taste for upside down pizza ?" He asked me .

" Yeah . I haven't had that in a long time ." I said .

" We got to go to the store and get the stuff ." He said while grabbing his keys .

We both went outside and got in his car .

10 minutes later we made it to the store .

" I'm about to go get me some chips ." I said .

" Alright . When you get through just meet me right here ." He said .

As I was walking towards the chip aisle . I seen the people I had a threesome with .

I caught Dior looking at me so I walked towards them .

" Can I talk to y'all ?" I asked them .

" Yeah ." Dior said .

" I'm pregnant ." I said .

Dior POV ,

" Why you telling them ?" Alexis asked Sunny .

" Because we had a threesome together and it's his baby ." Sunny said .

Me and Kd looked at each other weird .

" I mean no disrespect but don't you get around ." Alexis said to Sunny .

Now I can't cap I have heard something's about Sunny . But never believed it .

I mean she look so innocent .

" Girl shut up ." Sunny said .

" Didn't you get a train ran on you two months ago ?" Alexis asked her .

Dang that was around the same time we had a threesome .

" Girl mind yo business . I'm not even talking to you ." Sunny said .

" If you talking to us you talking to her ." I said .

" I just know for a fact that's not y'all baby . Just ask around the streets ." Alexis said .

" Listen just get the fuck on bruh . You ain't nothing but a hoe ." Kd said .

" Like dang . You was just on TV 3 months ago . Well I hope you find yo baby daddy ." I said.

We all started walking away from her .

" That was weird ." Alexis said .

After we had everything we needed we left and went back home .

I told the gang about it . They felt that it was weird also .

Sunny POV

" Well they didn't believe me ." I said .

" So what you gone do ?" Jay asked me .

" I'm gone continue grinding even though my momma kicked me out ." I said .

" Yea that was messed up ." Jay said .

" Naw I understand . Nobody want there 16 year old daughter pregnant ." I said .

Sense my momma kicked me out I have been staying with Jay .

Even though he was struggling he still let me move in . He stayed in a one bed room apartment. I slept on the couch .

" But as soon as I drop my baby I'm gone continue playing basketball and get us out of this ." I said .

How y'all feel ? also it's gone be a big time skip in the next chapter .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
266K 6K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...