Lover Boy (🔞 JJK) *SLOW UPDA...

By Borahae7Souls

"I'll be good to you, Noona... I'll be good." **READ ALL WARNINGS** ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ **SLOW UPDATES** A drunke... More

⚠️ Introduction & Warning ⚠️
☆ 1 - Coming Home ☆
☆ 2 - Shy Boy ☆
☆ 3 - Only Noona ☆
☆ 4 - Intoxicated Touch ☆ 🔞
☆ 5 - Boy In Lust ☆
☆ 6 - His Desire ☆ 🔞
☆ 7 - I'll Be Good ☆ 🔞
☆ 8 - Aftermath ☆
☆ 9 - Inkling of Jealousy ☆
☆ 10 - Lies & Confessions ☆
☆ 11 - Filthy Words ☆ 🔞
☆ 12 - Excited ☆ 🔞
☆ 13 - Can't Stop ☆ 🔞
☆ 14 - Never Noticed ☆
☆ 15 - I Want ☆
☆ 16 - Jealous Eyes ☆
☆ 17 - You Look So Pretty ☆ 🔞
⚠️⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️⚠️
☆ 18 - Just Being Friendly, Right? ☆
☆ 19 - Only You ☆
⚠️💜⚠️KIND OF AN UPDATE?⚠️💜⚠️
☆ 20 - Tempter ☆
☆ 21 - Realization ☆
☆ 23 - Touch Me ☆
⚠️NOTICE⚠️
☆ 24 - Need ☆ 🔞
☆ 25 - I Know I Am ☆
☆ 26 - I'm Fine ☆ ⚠️⚠️⚠️
☆ 27 - Is This Love, Part 1☆ 🔞
☆ 28 - Is This Love, Part 2 ☆ 🔞
☆ 29 - Afterglow ☆
💜💜💜 15K READS?!?! 💜💜💜
☆ 30 - Lost In Thought ☆
☆ 31 - Risky ☆ 🔞
💜💜Not A Story Update💜💜
☆ 32 - Who Else Knows? ☆
☆ 33 - Insecurities ☆
☆ 34 - A Fan Of You ☆
☆ 35 - Meeting The Truth ☆
☆ 36 - More Than Touch ☆ 🔞
☆ 37 - Green Light ☆
♡♡♡Temporary Hiatus♡♡♡
☆ 38 - Conditions ☆
☆ 39 - Forgive Me ☆
☆ 40 - A Better Man ☆
☆~ IMPORTANT UPDATE ~☆
☆ 41 - So Let's Play ☆ 🔞
☆ 42 - Bad Habits ☆ 🔞
☆ UPDATE ☆
☆ 43 - Meet The Parents ☆
☆ 44 - Sound Proof ☆ 🔞
☆ 45 - Feels Like Home ☆
☆ 46 - Do You Like It? ☆ 🔞

☆ 22 - Too Close ☆

5.4K 111 10
By Borahae7Souls

After everyone gathered in the lobby, the vans were pulled up, the guys filing into them, Manager Song with Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin and Jimin, while you had Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi.

On the ride to the stadium, Jungkook sent you a barrage of texts.

The first few, innocent enough, with him saying how pretty you looked and how lovely your hair was but they quickly evolved into him speaking more sexually about you and your body and what he wanted to do to you.

"I'm going to kiss every inch of you."

"I'm gonna mark your chest all over.."

"I can't stop thinking about you bending over for me in that suit.."

"Do you know how hard, how deep I'm going to be in your beautiful body? How thoroughly I'm going to make you mine?"

Your face blushed and your walls clenched reading them.

Arriving at the stadium, a whole new feeling of giddishness rushed through yourself and the boys as well, as they excitedly leapt from the vans.

Directed down the narrow hallways to where their green room was, they literally looked like they were little children, running down stairs on Christmas day.

When it was time, the boys lined up as they'd practiced, readying themselves. You waved them off from the side stage, feeling so exhilarated that you'd managed to help them at all, to achieve this.

In between songs & sets, Jungkook kept his distance, which you were fine with, mainly due to how nervous you were. But just because he was keeping his distance didn't mean you were in the clear.

Every time you happened to catch his eye or catch him already staring at you, his eyes would look wild, feral & lustful. He would bite or lick his lips while slowly rolling his eyes up & down your figure, completely unchecked.

And if he did have a chance, when passing you, to be close enough to touch you, he did so. Ghosting his fingertips over your ass, brushing his knuckles against your hips, 'accidentally' bumping your breasts as he walked by...

He did these things, all with a smirk on his face.

And no one, in the chaos of preparing for the show, or in between songs, noticed it or if they did, they chose to ignore it.

Taehyung had stopped a few times to talk to you in between as well, praising you on how well you were doing & how pretty you looked.

You couldn't help but blush at his words, he was so sweet & kind. Some small part of you wondered what it would have been like had Taehyung been the one you'd fallen for.

But as things were now, you were in love with Jungkook & you still hadn't told him. 'Soon...' You think to yourself. 'I'll tell him soon...'

By the encore song, staffers were already clearing & preparing for the bands exit, as soon as they were off stage.

You were a mess, between the stress of the show & Jungkook's shenanigans, you were exhausted mentally & physically.

You watched from the side stage as they performed their encore, smiling. They bounced & yelled their goodbyes as they made their exit, sweating profusely, hands waving around & grinning widely.

They were exhausted as well, to say the least but they still had one more day left of this concert so it was straight back to the hotel for dinner, baths & then bed.

You waited by the designated exit for the boys to file out of, ready to direct them into the dressing rooms to get dressed down to leave.

Yoongi & Jimin were the first to come thru, Jimin smiling & giving you a finger heart as he passed, Yoongi, giving you a quick smile, that you returned to both of them.

Then behind them, Jungkook passed you, giving your body a shamefully dirty look from head to toe, biting his bottom lip, which quickly turned into a sly smirk as he caught the "OMG" look on your face as he went by.

His face displayed his cockiness, his sureness & yours, your nervousness & uncertainty.

But you know HE KNEW you'd be his soon & you could feel your heartbeat instantly increase & your insides flutter at the thought of it.

Taehyung passed you with a shy smile, & let his fingers brush your hips as he got close, softly & with a hum from his lips as he leaned close to whisper in your ear.

"You were beautiful today, noona." His deep voice cooed, eyes rolling your up and down your curves and smiling before continuing to walk away.

'Oh, dear god...' You think, hoping Jungkook hadn't seen him but thankfully, Jungkook was already out of view.

You let out a sigh of relaxation just as Jin, Hoseok & Namjoon approached, Namjoon slapping his large hand down on your right shoulder as he passed you.

"You did great today, noona." He said with a dimpled smile, giving your shoulder another par before walking off, the others ahead of him.

'I did great? I did great!' You think to yourself, with a smile as you turn to follow them to the dressing room. Once inside, you scan the room, seeing all 7 begin to undress.

You quickly tell them how amazing they were on stage, your eyes quickly darting to your clipboard to avoid seeing their bodies as you finished reading off your notes from the show.

You let them know when their dinner would be delivered to their rooms once back at the hotel & what time you'll be waking them up in the morning.

You stand awkwardly for a few minutes, reading over your notes before you turn & begin to distract yourself by chatting with one of the staffers standing a couple of feet away to your right.

You'd only been talking to then for a few minutes when suddenly, Taehyung's voice, very, very low and quietly, slithers into your ear as the staffer, upon seeing him walk up, turns & walks away.

"You should come to my room tonight when we get back, noona.."

You turn your head to the left to look at him & freeze. Your faces are barely an inch apart. 'Ohhhh, he's waaaaay too close.' Your thoughts point out in a shrill voice that almost makes you wince.

He's standing nearly completely against you, leaning over your left shoulder, his face so close you can feel his breath gently fan your face as he breathes.

His eyes flit from your mouth to your eyes several times, his brow creasing sligtly as he licks his own lips. You watch his head angle slightly, as he would if he was going to kiss you.

The way he stood & how his back was to the rest of the room, you know your face & body would mostly not be seen from the angles of everyone else, so if he did kiss you, they wouldn't really be able to tell.

You feel like you're in a trance as your heart thuds in your chest hard like a drum, your body seems to twitch along to it, your breathing shallow as he looms over you.

Suddenly something to his right catches your eyes and they widen you see Jungkook standing painfully stiff, his left hand balling his jacket in his fist, his jaw taught, eyes looking like they were on fire as he glares at you.

You're snapped out of Taehyung's spell at the site and you quickly take a few step backwards. Taehyung's face looks confused for a moment until he notices your sideways glances and takes a look over his left shoulder in JungKook's direction.

It's then you realize Jungkook hadn't been looking at you at all. Taehyung smiles at him but JungKook's face doesn't change, instead he seems to get even more rigid, eyes narrowing at Taehyung.

Taehyung continued to smile as he turns back to you & reaches with his left hand to touch your upper arm.

"Noona?" He speaks so softly you barely hear him. He smiles wider & leans down, his nose just barely grazing yours before he pushes the right side if his face to the right side of yours while wrapping his arms around you in a hug.

You just freeze, not really sure how to react and he chuckles, kissing your earlobe and you gasp as he turns to look back over his left shoulder in JungKook's direction as he whispers softly your ear.

"You should come tonight, noona. It will be fun. I promise.."

Taehyung straightens up and away from you, still looking at Jungkook. You quickly take your chance & escape, quickly turning on your heels and opening the door & shuffling out.

You run straight to the nearest restroom, close and lock the door. You stand there for a moment before turning around and dropping your head against it with a thud, as you sigh.

"What have I gotten myself into?" You ask yourself, with another thud of your head to the door...

***I PASSED***

Well, I passed my second management test. Lol I'm getting there. I still have 2 more weeks of training!

I'm writing when I can. Hopefully when I go back to a night schedule, I'll have more time to write.

I hope everyone is doing well!
Stay safe out there!

💜BORAHAE💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 32.2K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
108K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
1.5M 50.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
971K 32.2K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...