The Hero and the Angel || Izu...

By GriffinGirlElizabeth

Luna Hirose, the niece of the famous pro-hero Hawks, has recently moved from America to Japan and plans to be... More

Introduction!
- Chapter One -
- Chapter Two -
- Chapter Three -
- Chapter Four -
- Chapter Five -
- Chapter Six -
- Chapter Seven -
- Chapter Eight -
- Chapter Nine -
- Chapter Ten -
- Chapter Eleven -
- Chapter Twelve -
- Chapter Thirteen -
- Chapter Fourteen -
- Chapter Fifteen -
- Chapter Sixteen -
- Chapter Seventeen -
- Chapter Eighteen -
- Chapter Nineteen -
- Chapter Twenty -
- Chapter Twenty-One -
- Chapter Twenty-Two -
- Chapter Twenty-Three -
- Chapter Twenty-Four -
- Chapter Twenty-Five -
- Chapter Twenty-Six -
- Chapter Twenty-Seven -
- Chapter Twenty-Eight -
- Chapter Twenty-Nine -
- Chapter Thirty -
- Chapter Thirty-One -
Sequel is Up!

Art Work

410 10 0
By GriffinGirlElizabeth

Hey everybody! So, I decided to include these piece of artwork as well as an announcement to make the story more interesting you guys. Recently, I had a good friend of mine, Angel, make this wonderful piece of artwork for Luna. So I hope that you all enjoy this piece that she did! If anyone else has any drawing of Luna or of the fanfic that you would like to send to me and add to the story, please don't hesitate to DM me personally and request it. So, here it is, the artwork!

Oh my goodness! Do I love how she looks! I think she looks perfect for the story! Now remember, if anyone wants to send me their artwork at any time about Luna or the fanfic itself, please DM me privately and we can engage information I think she looks perfect for the story!

Now with that out of the way, please enjoy the story to its fullest and I hope to see you all real soon! Have a wonderful rest of your morning, afternoon, and evening! Goodbye for now, dear griffins!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 32.2K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
5.6K 204 24
❝ I lacked one thing, and that thing got me stuck in this scroll. I lacked friendship. ❞ Izuku Midoriya is just a simple elf boy ready to go on his j...
38.1K 783 45
U.A has officially started up once again, with the Sports Festival coming up Y/N is determined to give it his all during it, but what if the journey...