Mama

By Riyaadhikari123

The story of two individuals, Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung is a divorced man and has a son while Jungkook... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 2

12.7K 576 315
By Riyaadhikari123

Question of the day :-

When did you become an army ? I became an army in 2017 ☺️

Jungkook was not okay, nor his two daughters. After Somi's death 2 months ago, everything seemed to stop. The time felt like it is not moving. One hour felt like 1 year. She used to be the happiness preacher of the Jeon Mansion. And now when she is no more, the mansion has been become dead silent. The house seems to have lost it's light.

Jungkook couldn't focus at work but had to go to the office. He would overwork himself to forget about his late wife but her thoughts would always come to his mind. He was worried for his daughter too. Hyemi no longer smiled. She cried silently late at night thinking no one can hear her, but how can she hide her pain from a father's eye. Jungkook would always see her sob while holding Somi's picture. He would cry silently too outside the room watching her daughter in pain.

Meanwhile, his newborn daughter also suffered the same. Poor her, couldn't even feel a mother's warmth for once. She would always cry for her mother but no matter how Mr. Jeon would comfort her, she still wouldn't stop crying. She would often reject to drink the milk formula, she wanted something else but her little mind didn't know what. Jungkook and his parents were really worried for her.

Uwahhh * hic* uwahhh *baby crying

Shhh don't cry angel. What do you want my baby ? Huh please tell appa. Huh, please d-don't cry.... Jungkook said in a low voice because Aera wouldn't stop crying.

*baby crying continuously*

My pretty angel. What happened ? Are you hungry ? Do you want milk ? Please don't cry so much.

What happened Son ?

See na eomma my angel won't stop crying. What should I do ? I am such a bad appa. I can't even stop my baby's crying. If only today Somi was alive, she would have stopped her crying within a minute. Oh God, why did you give my daughters such a big punishment ?

Jungkook was dejected. He was seeing no way infront of him. He was feeling like a useless person who couldn't save his wife and now his daughter is also suffering. He cried unable of thinking a way out of this situation. He sat down and carressed his baby's back to calm her down but no avail.

Mrs. Jeon sighed sadly and took Aera in her arms. She still sniffled while keeping her head on her haelmoni's shoulder. Mrs. Jeon carressed her back and swinged a little. Slowly she slept out of tiredness.

Jungkook looked at her sleeping peacefully now. He closed his eyes to avoid the upcoming tears to fall. He stood up and took her in his arms carefully. He then put her on the crib and sat down beside it. His angel was looking was so beautiful just like her mother. He smiled softly looking at her and placed a peck on her forehead. But as soon as he remembered that how she was crying a while ago for her mother's warmth, he felt pain in his heart. He couldn't handle it and tears fell down his cheeks. He stood up quickly and was going to run away but Mrs. Jeon hugged him tightly. After a few seconds, he also embraced his mother and cried on her shoulder. He was crying like a baby because his heart hurt thinking of his both daughter's pain.

After calming down, Jungkook detached himself from his mother's arms and Mrs. Jeon wiped his tears. She couldn't see the once happy and strong son to be broken and depressed like this. She was feeling pain too looking at her son and granddaughters condition.

Don't cry anymore Jungkook. I know you are hurt but you have to strong for Hyemi and Aera. Hmmm ??

I know maa. I will be strong for my babies.

Yes my son. Now go get ready. You have to go to office.

But maa Area. She didn't even eat

It's okay. I will feed her once she wakes up don't worry. If she cries too much then I will call you to come home okaym I know you are about to ask me the same. Isn't it ?

Yes. Thank you maa. Please look over my Aera.

Of course I will. She is my precious grand daughter.

Jungkook just gave her a small smile and went to shower.

When he came out of his room after getting ready, he saw Mr. Jeon was reading newspaper and Mrs. Jeon was serving breakfast. Upon listening to the footsteps, Mr. Jeon looked up to see his son. He gave him a small smile.

Good morning Son.

Good morning Appa.

Kookie can you call Hyemi. She didn't woke up when I went to her room. I thought to let her sleep for some more time.

Jungkook nodded and went to Hyemi's room. He slowly turned the knob and entered. There he saw his princess sleeping with Somi's photo on her chest as usual. He went near her and sat down on the bed. He could see the dried tears on her cheeks. He sighed sadly and carressed her head. His once chubby daughter has become so thin now. She doesn't smile like before. She stays quiet and keeps talking to Somi's photo ; pleading her every night to come back.

Feeling a familiar warmth on her head, Hyemi woke up. She looked front to see her father. She gave him a small smile and sat down.

Good morning princess

Good morning Appa....Hyemi said in a groggy voice.

My baby. Let's go and have breakfast, hmm.

I don't feel like eating appa.

Why princess ?

Miss e-eomma......She said while tears started to flow again.

Jungkook couldn't see her tears and quickly took her in his lap and hugged her.

Shh baby. Don't cry. Eomma is always with you princess.

N-no I-I w-want e-e-eomma. P-please appa b-bring eomma b-back. I m-miss h-her so m-much.

S-she....Jungkook gulped and said She can't come here anymore. She is with god now. But she is always in our hearts. She will feel bad if you cry so much baby. Please listen to appa and don't cry anymore.

Slowly her sobs turned into sniffles listening to her appa's words. No matter what, she can never think of her parents in pain.

After she calmed down, Jungkook took her in the bathroom and brushed and bathed her. He then dressed up her and went outside. The family had breakfast together and Jungkook left for the office not before kissing his princess' forehead.  (If you wonder why Hyemi didn't go to school, then it's because she was having her summer vacation right now)

A black car stopped near the Jeon Corporation. Jungkook got down and straitened his suit and while maintaining his usual stern expression, he entered the company premise.

Immediately all the guards and the employees bowed to him. Without giving a glance, he entered his office room and sat down. There were many files infront of him. He looked at Somi's picture which was kept on the table and smiled sadly.

Are you happy up there ? I hope you are. But we are not fine, specially your princess and angel. They are crying for you. I don't know what to do to make them happy again. Please pray so that everything gets okay Somi-ah....With that Jungkook sighed and started his work.

Taehyung was breastfeeding Yeonjun right now who was taking big gulps of milk while his hands fondled with the other bud. Seems like he is really hungry. Taehyung smiled looking at his baby.

He is fine now, not happy but good. His baby matters the most to him and when he is safe and sound with him, he doesn't need anything else.

After filling his stomach, Yeonjun slept in his mother's lap. Taehyung slowly put him on the bed and put pillows at each side so that he doesn't fall down if he turns.

He was going to the washroom when his phone ranged loudly. He quickly took and saw an unknown no. He didn't think much as he picked it up quickly not wanting to wake his baby up.

Hello

...

Hello is anyone there ?

...

Hello ? Hel..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey babyboy

Taehyung immediately started to shake. That voice is like a horror for him. He looked at his baby sleeping and gulped down his saliva. Sweat drops started to form in his forehead.

Babyboy what happened ? Are you scared ?

Taehyung can imagine the dirty smirk that must have been on that man's face right now.

B-b-bogum...

Yes darling your gummie. Aww i miss you so much baby.

H-how..

Oh you must be thinking how I got your number right. Don't worry babyboy. I can go to any extent to get an information if it's about you. And here we are talking about just a simple phone number which like my left hand's game.

Taehyung was so scared right now. He put his hand on his mouth to stop the whimper that was trying to escape. No way he can show his weak side to that man anymore.

Babyboy ! Why are so quiet ? Are you perhaps that scared of me that no words are coming out of your pretty mouth ?

Taehyung took a deep breath to calm down his nerves.

I am not scared of you anymore Bogum.....Taehyung was proud of himself for not sluttering.

Aww Babyboy is actually brave ? But what happened to gummie, huh ? I don't like to hear Bogum from you. It sounds so formal.

We are no more husbands nor I love you anymore for me to call you Bogum.

SHUT. UP.

Taehyung flinched and bit his lip harshly.

YOU. WERE., ARE. AND. WILL. ALWAYS. BE. MINE. TAE, WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT.

No I am not yours. Did you forget what you tried to do ? You tried to kill my baby. Even after everything you did to me I was mum but not my baby Bogum. I won't let you do anything to him. Mind it.

SO WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO, HUH ? THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT WAS TAKING ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND ATTENTION.

How can you call this like it ? He is your own blood for God sake.

No one in this world is mine except you babyboy. You are the only one who is mine and only mine. I don't care about anyone. Please darling come back to your gummie. He is lonely without your warmth. I love you so much my babyboy.

Stop this nonsense Bogum. I can't ever forgive you for what you did. I loved you even when you raped and abused me but what did you do ? You tried to kill my only happiness. And what did you say that you love me ? Tsk you don't love me. YOU ARE FUCKING OBSESSED WITH ME.

YES YES YES I AM OBSESSED WITH YOU. BUT DIDN'T I ALSO LOVED YOU SO MUCH. EVEN MORE THAN MYSELF, HUH. AND DON'T TELL ME THAT I RAPED YOU. WE WERE MARRIED AND I WAS MAKING LOVE WITH MY OWN HUSBAND.

Married or not, but rape is rape. We had sex against my wish. It is considered as rape. You also abused me whenever I talked to anyone. You used to beat me for talking to my family members. YOU ARE A PYSCHO.

YES I AM PSYCHO, but just for you darling. You didn't obeyed me whenever I said you to not talk to anyone else that's why I used to beat you. But believe I was in pain too seeing your bruises. Please baby I love you so much. Don't play with me anymore and come back quickly.

Only in your dreams. I. WON'T. EVER. COME. BACK. TO. YOU....

OKAY YOU WON'T COME BACK RIGHT. Keep your precious son safe Babyboy. Don't know when he gets hurt. And I will make you come begging to me one day. Remember you will beg me to take you back.

With that he cut the call leaving Taehyung to stay awake the whole night while crying, pecking his baby's forehead from time to time and praying to God for his safety.

A/N :- An update for my cuties. How was this chapter ? Was it boring ? Sorry, if it was not upto your expectations.

P.S - Thank you for reading 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 42.2K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
672K 44K 54
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
776K 20.6K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
221K 5.4K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...