What To Do When You're Caught...

By Maguii_Sol

Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍΙͺα΄„α΄€α΄‡ΚŸα΄€ ΚŸα΄α΄˜α΄‡α΄’. [ ΙͺΙ’ α΄€α΄„α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›: @micaelablopez ] Louis, a normal guy who sell... More

β„™π•£π• π•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

1.3K 110 100
By Maguii_Sol

Hello Magnets 😏
How are you all today?

Okay, so quick announcement, I told you before that this was going to be rather short.
So I'm planning eighteen chapters and an epilogue.

So, we're getting there!

That's all.
Mag 🦋

Chapter Twelve.
[ Louis' POV. ]

After choosing my usual cup of tea and three donuts for breakfast, I went to sit next to Niall and in front of Harry.

I greeted them with a little smile and Niall punched me in the arm.

"Morning, idiot."

"Morning to you too." - I laughed.

Harry looked at me apologetically and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry for last night." - He said.

"Don't even mention last night." - I mumbled, pushing the first donut inside my mouth.

"What happened last night?" - Niall asked.

"Nothing." - I said sharply, still chewing on my donut.

"Tell me, I want to know."

"No." - I said.

"C'mon Lou." - Niall pouted.

"No."

"Louis…" - Harry started.

"Stop it, Harry. Already forgotten. Yeah?"

"I wasn't going to say that."

"Uhm, okay then what?"

"Yesterday I took the book from your room, remember?"

"Mhmm…"

"I wanted to keep digging and I think I have another idea."

"What is it?"

"In the story Julie switches houses with Gabriel because they both got inside the exchange program, right?" - He asked and both Niall and I nodded. - "And they go back to their places once the exchange is over."

"Yes, we all know that." - Niall said.

"Hey mates." - Mitch said, sitting next to Harry and joining the conversation.

Sarah, who was following behind him, smiled politely at us and sat next to Mitch.

"Mitch, your friend here is having an epiphany." - I said sarcastically.

"Let me finish." - Harry said sharply.

"Sure, Mr. Popstar." - I laughed.

"What If we need to finish something to switch back? Julie and Gabriel finish their studies, maybe we both have something to achieve before changing again."

"That's actually not a bad Idea." - Niall said.

"You know, Harry. I feel like you've read my mind." - I said. - "Before I went to sleep last night, I was thinking that maybe the key to switching back is on something we did when we met."

"Huh?"

"Like… that day I still didn't know who you were, and you were surprised about it. Maybe we needed to change that? You know like that movie when the guy is selfish and is trapped living the same day until he becomes a good lad…"

"Groundhog day?" - Mitch asked.

"Yeah, that one." - I said.

"So, what do we have to change?" - Harry asked.

"I don't know… I guess I was a bit prejudiced with the kind of music you do, and you…"

"I'm egocentric."

"Kinda, yeah… what I'm saying is that maybe we have to learn a lesson of some kind. But these are things that we can't force ourselves to do, It kinda needs to happen on its own. And that would be our something to finish."

"So, we're going to be trapped in here until I'm not egocentric anymore."

"I don't know, it's just a guess. But we can also try your idea. Though I don't know what else we could possibly have to finish."

"You might have to finish the story." - Mitch said.

"Huh?"

"The guys in the book kissed. So, maybe that's the thing."

"We already tried that." - Harry mumbled.

"What?!" - Niall yelled.

"Shut up!" - I said.

"You kissed?!" - He whispered-yelled.

"Yesterday." - I whispered. - "Nothing happened, now moving on."

"Well, then I guess I ran out of ideas too." - Mitch said.

"Maybe they have to fall in love first." - Sarah said.

I stared at her.

"No way."

"Not gonna happen." - Harry said.

"Why not?" - She smirked. - "You guys are quite alike, you just didn't realize yet."

I looked at Harry and he locked his eyes with mine for a millisecond, something shining in his pupils. He shook his head, amused and I did the same.

"Not a chance." - I said, looking back down at my tea and continuing with my breakfast.

📖✨

Two normal days in Harry Styles' life went by as I did my excellent job on copying him and replacing him on his shows.

I must say I was getting better at being Harry, I wasn't forgetting any lyrics, I was watching a lot of past videos of him to copy his way of talking and expressing, I was getting accustomed to wearing his flamboyant clothes and I even was getting better at speaking publicly in those interviews.

Probably because Harry was a good teacher, but also because I was really trying.

Except for the dance moves, I was not going to do that.

Now, we were arriving in Sydney, Australia and Nancy told me that there were a couple of paps waiting outside the airport for me.

They weren't a couple. It was a freaking multitude.

Harry's whole security crew was scolding us outside and Harry was pushing me to get out of it as soon as possible. He said that it was probably about the rumors, so it was better to ignore it.

I waved politely at some of them, because there were also a few fans mixed in between the people, but I continued my way to the parking lot, avoiding the microphones and covering my - Harry's - face from the cameras.

Until…

"Harry, what can you tell us about the kiss with Louis Tomlinson?" - One of them shouted louder than the rest.

I froze.

"What?" - I said, turning around to find where that voice came from.

"Louis, don't." - Harry whispered.

"There's footage of you kissing him! What can you say about that?"

"A footage?" - I asked, walking closer to the reporter.

"In a hotel room. Is this a way of you finally coming out?"

"Louis, let's go." - Harry insisted, taking my arm and pulling me out of the paps zone and into the private parking lot where a car was waiting for us.

We both got inside and closed the door.

"You heard that?" - I asked, noticing I was now trembling.

"Yes, let's see what it was all of that about." - He said. - "But calm down first." - He said, grabbing my arm and looking into my eyes.

I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Better?" - He asked me.

"Yeah."

"Good."

Harry took his phone out of his bag and started searching for that "video".
After what it seemed like hours long, Harry ran a hand on his face and shook his head out of frustration.

"Fuck." - He mumbled. - "They hacked the hotel room cameras the day we tried the kiss."

"What?!"

"There's a video of us kissing, and it's all over the media. I'm screwed."

We were interrupted when Nancy opened the backseat door and entered the car, sitting next to us.

"You're both in deep shit." - She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 826 16
19 year old Louis Tomlinson is popular in school for one reason, he goes out of his way to talk to and befriend every person he meets. 17 year old Ha...
723 58 3
[ πšœπšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚎 ] Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« After those long years of war and surviving, Revolutionaries are finally fr...
32.6K 1.8K 10
Louis was the owner of a comedy club in London. Every Thursday was open mic night where anyone could take the stand. One Thursday one Mr. Harry Style...
2K 108 15
"Come on, you little headfuck." Harry looks at him with mock annoyance. "Headfuck? What are you implying?" Louis smiles. "You can't decide if you ha...