Kaine vs Trell

By B_too_drippy

"you mine shawty none of these fuck niggas can have you cause at the end of the day...you gon' come right bac... More

1⚫
2⚫
3.⚫
4⚫
5⚫
6⚫
7⚫
8⚫
9⚫
10⚫
Characters
11⚫
12⚫
14⚫
15⚫
16⚫
17⚫
18⚫
19⚫
20⚫
21⚫
22⚫
23⚫
24⚫
25⚫
26⚫
27⚫
28⚫
29⚫
30⚫
31⚫
32⚫
33⚫
⚪⚪⚪⚪
34⚫
35⚫
36⚫

13⚫

6.8K 199 84
By B_too_drippy

Tarji.

"If you add butter...seasoning, cheese and hot sauce..them noodles gone hit different"Davonte mumbled watching me make them.

"I don't be doing all that extra shit...I just do them the way I'm suppose to"I shrugged.

He came from behind me and hugged on my body.

"You smell good"he mumbled.

"I know"I rolled my eyes playfully pushing him away.

"Yo rude ass"he said picking me up and taking me to the living room then tossing me on the couch.

"Nigga you crazy"I laughed "but I gotta change though I gotta go to the club".

"What you mean...girl let me take care of you"he smacked his lips.

"Boy no"I laughed getting up.

"Mane I'm foreal"he shook his head.

"Whatever I'm going to shower if Kaisha start crying please give her the Pacifier".

"Sure"he nodded his head at me.

I went up to my room and took a thirty minute shower then threw on a dress so that I could just change easily change when I get to the club.

I put on my make up and brushed my teeth then combed my hair.

I went back down...Davonte was watching tv...Kaija was already asleep so he was the only one there...me and Davonte been hanging out lately as friends..we ain't been kissing or doing extra shit but he been flirting with me time to time.

"What you watching"I asked sitting across him.

"Ion een know".

"Can we drop the kids at Mrs Clarens"I asked him.

"You trust that lady witcho kids?"he questioned...he calls my siblings my kids for some reason.

"Yeah she practically raised me...I do trust her"I smiled.

"Okay let's go"he shrugged getting up..he was wearing sweatpants so that dick print was there...but Kaines be so visible- let me shut up.

"Let me get the kids...you get the car ready so long"he said as I nodded.

He threw me his car keys.

I unlocked the doors of his Rover,he came with Kaija and laid her carefully on the backseat as she was asleep.

I covered her with a blanket...he gave Kaisha to me and got into the driver seat..I got into the passenger seat.

We drove to Mrs Clarens who lives about 20 minutes away.

I dropped the kids off then I sat back in the car.

"Do you really have to go there"Davonte asked as he pulled off.

"Bills need to be paid sir"I put my lip gloss over my pink nude lipstick.

"Ion like you doing that shit".

"You need to stop acting like my daddy".

He glanced at me but didn't say anything so we was in silence.. soon we got to the club and it was packed as fuck.

"Bye"I quickly said.

He held me by my thigh "be safe...niggas be shooting up in this bitch all the time".

I nodded then I climbed out of his car and headed straight to the rooms where I knew I'd fined the other girls.

I walked in and some of them mugged me and some just showed no emotion.

"Wassup I'm Malaysia"a girl walked up to me..she pretty.

"I'm Tarji"I smiled.

"Yo I'm not fucking with any of these bitches...so friend's?"she questioned.

"Yeah sure"I smiled again.

"I been working here for 2 years and I'm still not fucking with anyone"she rolled her eyes getting the brush and brushing her wig.

"Why you ain't fucking with em"I asked her.

"They be getting on my nerves"she rolled her eyes "Ari and Jayda be mean as hell...Alexis and Dream be thinking they bad and shit I could make a list about everyone in here"she shook her head.

I quickly changed into what I had to.

"Y'all up next"Nikka said calling us up and two other girls behind us.

We walked out to the crowd...I got on my pole and looked at all the niggas around me.

I slowly went around the pole in a circular motion twice before swinging my body body upwards and coming back down slowly and forming a spilt.

I put my right leg over my left and stood back up slowly while money was getting thrown at me.

I jumped on the pole and went high up..I wrapped my body around it and tighten my legs around it together.

I let go making me upside down...I slowly locked my hands around the pole and unhooked my legs and spread them apart making them in a spilt again.

I danced for some more time until I was done.

All this stripping shit came easy to me because I was a Aerial Silk Dancer before.

I got all my money and went back to the back...I seen Karinae in the corner and mugged her.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Girl why y'all mugging each weren't y'all besties the other day"Malaysia nosey ass asked.

"Well we not anymore"I shrugged.

"Why not".

"She slept with my man".

Karinae walked towards me and crossed her arms "oh I took your man?...I had him first..we been messing around since 15".

"It doesn't make him yours..he don't even claim you"I said then I walked away from her cause I wasn't about to fight for a nigga... especially not Kaine.

"Girl lets get some vodka cherry shots"she said pulling me to the bar.

"Wassup Brandon"she winked at the bartender.

"Wassup ma"he winked back... okay what's going on.

"He's my boyfriend"Malaysia whispered in my ear.

"Igh"I plainly said as I watched him prepare the shots.

He put 6 shots on the table "enjoy ladies".

"I take 3 and you take 3"she said holding up a shot.

I shrugged "okay".

"Okay in three two one".

We took the first shot and I squinted my eyes and scrunched my face.

"One two three..go"she yelled and we took our second one...we did the same process until we were done with all six.

"Damn he fine"she pointed at the corner "and he keep looking at you"Malaysia laughed pointing at the corner.

I Iooked to the corner and I looked away real quick.

"He's an asshole"I shook my head.

"He must be cute asshole then"she let out one of the ugliest laughs making me laugh with her.

I shrugged and ordered more shots.

Kaine

"She drinking too much I gotta get her"I said to Trey.

We both been getting in here with fake IDs for a minute.

"Mane she not yo bitch nomo whatever she do ain't yo problem mind yo business"he mumbled.

"Shii I can't just leave her like that"I shook my head.

"She really got yo ass hooked...what is it? do she got some bomb ass pussy or what"Trey dumbass asked me.

"Mane it ain't about that..I did her wrong,she was the first girl I actually fell in love with...to see her at a strip club stripping for all these niggas is what is pissing me off"I said looking around "she coulda told me she needed money and shit but she out here shaking ass when she had a choice to tell me".

"Aight get her"he gave me his approval like I wasn't about to get her ass anyways.

I stood up and fixed my belt,I walked towards her and grabbed her by her arm.

"What nigga"she rolled her eyes.

"Why you stri- ain't you underag- you know what come on"I shook my head dragging her out of the club.

"Kaine you hurting me"she cried.

"Aye leave her alone"her lil friend that was with her said.

"Shawty...mind yo business aight"I turned to her.

I didn't wait for a response.

I got her out and straight to my car.

I threw her in the back seat and shut the door.

I got in the car and began driving straight to my crib.

"Nigga if you don't stop this car I'll jump out"she threatened.

"You wouldn't do that so chill".

"Take me home".

"Nah"I shook my head "where the kids at"I questioned.

"At the crib that's why I need to be at home"she rolled her eyes.

I stopped the car and glanced at her "Tarji where yo siblings at...I know you wouldn't leave em alone".

"They at Mrs Clarens"she looked out the window.

"I thought so"I said pulling off.

_

I opened the door and stared at her giggling for no reason "girl get the fuck up"I mumbled.

"Don't you wanna pick me uppp"she whined.

I sighed and picked her...I took her heavy ass all the way upstairs to my room as soon as I put her tipsy ass down she mugged me.

"Why you touching me"she pushed me away.

"You delusional"I mumbled getting on the bed "get on the bed"I told her.

"No stupid I'll sleep on the floor the fuck"she rolled her eyes getting on the floor with no blanket or nun.

"Aight ion care"I shrugged.

My mom was never here she be working and living in that damn hospital.

I got up from my bed and stared at her.

I bent down and picked her up.

"Boooo don't fuck with me"she threatened.

I laid her on the bed and pulled the sheets over her.

"Ewww they smell like you"she mugged me.

"Yeah I know I smell good youn need to be mugging me and shit"I smirked walking backwards "but goodnight ma".

She looked at me then pulled the covers over her head.

Oh but they 'eww' I thought to myself.

The next morning.

I shot my eyes open when I heard gagging in the bathroom.

"What the fuck"I mumbled sliding my hand over my face.

I put my slides on and walked to the bathroom..I knocked but I ain't get no response.

I opened the door,Tarji was throwing up all in the toilet.

I walked towards her and pulled her hair out the way.

I watched her take everything out of her system.

I opened the bathroom cabinet and gave her some mouth wash.

She took it and rinsed her mouth then let out a breath.

"How long this been going on"I asked her.

"About 4 days now"she said flushing then closing the toilet seat and sitting on it.

"You went on yo period yet"I questioned.

"No I think it's late".

"You pregnant"I said plainly.

"I can't be...you pulled out right?"she asked as tears creeped up to her eyes.

"I can't remember"I honestly said.

I went to my room and pulled out pregnancy testers.

I do keep these cause bitches be always tryna trap me when I know damn well I ain't nut.

I went back to the bathroom and gave her two of them.

"Kaine I can't be pregnant"she cried.

"I know but take this test"I placed them on her lap and went to go get her water and some crackers.

10 minutes later

"Tarji open the door"I banged on the door.

She was in there sniffling and shit.

"Girl don't make me pick this lock"I said loud enough for her to hear.

I heard her footsteps and seconds later she opened the door.

"Here"I handed her the water and the cracker.

I walked over to the tests and my jaw dropped.

"Are you keeping it"I asked her. She twisted her face "don't ask me no bullshit ofcourse I am".

She can't keep it....if King finds out I got Kartiers daughter pregnant he Finna kill Tarji and my kid same time double homicide.

I'd rather Tarji be safe than me having to lose both of em.

"You can't keep it".

"Are you crazy"she snapped her neck at me "I'm not having a abortion".

"It's for yo own good.

"If this is about your father....then fine me and my baby won't be in your life and I hope I never see you again"she said wiping her tears and getting up the walking out on me.

"TARJI"I yelled.

It's over I know it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
115K 5.5K 29
AND YOU SAY YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, BUT I SWEAR YOU NEVER SEEN IT IN YOUR LIFE.- SUMMER WALKER
47.7K 3.3K 28
Deja has moved on with her life and has no idea that Jayceon is back and looking for her. He is set out to continue what he started but he will be sh...
103K 2.4K 50
after tommy tells me something happened to ghostbur my heart sank. I go home with the feeling of guilt letting ghostbur go with tommy to visit dream...