Babygirl, You're Ours!

By Mutainicole

Lily's bullies came back to her life after making highschool a living hell for her. She wants to escape them... More

Them
🌻hurt🌻
🌻help🌻
🌻Lulu🌻
school
🌻mall🌻
🌻 seen 🌻
🌻taken🌻
🌻 sleep 🌻
Again
🌻run🌻
🌻bake🌻

🌻 punishment 🌻

16.1K 260 42
By Mutainicole

Lily's POV

Judging by the tall buildings and the people, I was back in Los Angeles. I think I lost those men. I had wrapped a scarf around my face because it's like everywhere I went I would hear someone say , "the future queen is missing or the Knight's wife has escaped. " I couldn't risk anyone finding or seeing me.

My legs were aching and I felt like I would pass out any minute. I looked up and noticed it was getting dark. I cried and asked God why did He let them come back to my life. Everything was just fine but now... everything's just messed up.

I hid in an alley. I cried bitterly because I was hungry, cold and in pain. " Are you o-okay?" Asked a soft voice. I saw a beautiful woman who was probably in her late thirties. She was slightly taller than me . Oddly, I felt safe around her. I was so tired but still I told her how I was kidnapped and I had just escaped. (Lily didn't say who her kidnappers were.) . " Poor girl, come with me. I think my husband will be able to help you." She said and I hugged her. As we entered her car, her driver said, " Madam, Sir will not be happy about this. " She shrugged her shoulders and ignored him. I learnt that her name was Thea.

We talked on the way and she promised me she would wash my hair and we'll do her skincare routine then she'll give me new clothes. For once in my life, I felt like I had a mother. I know I had Linda but to me she was like the big sister I never had.

When we arrived at her place, more like mansion, I aired everything in site . I stopped walking when I saw a coming downstairs. He was really really tall . For some odd reason he looked familiar. I swear his blue eyes looked familiar. " Hi honey... don't tell me you brought another child." He said and groaned. What does he mean by child? Oh! I forgot I had a body of a thirteen year old. " Please help her, Roger. You see, she was taken by bad and mean people. I promise I will never bring another child here." She said and looked at him with the cutest face. It would have been surprising if he didn't believe her. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist. " You need to stop being so kind...what I'm I going to do with you?" He said and kissed her. I blushed as I found this situation awkward. Thea explained to him my situation. He looked shocked after finding out my name. Suddenly, he looked serious. I told him the name of my kidnappers. He looked happy after learning it was the triplets and my father. This guy is really creepy.

" Bye Roger! I'm going to introduce her to Cindy . I'm sure we're going to have a fun girls night here." Thea said excitedly and took me upstairs. So Cindy was her last born child. She is 19 years old. Apparently, Thea had three other sons.

That night , we did each others hair and did a skincare routine. Doing this reminded me of Linda. She would force me to a skincare routine and sometimes Jake would join us. I miss them so much but I'm sure I'll reunite with them soon.

Later , they gave me new pajamas. (Pajamas pic)👇

Thea left me with Cindy after she told us her sons were coming for dinner. Cindy and I had a lot in common. " You also have a stuffed animal?" She asked excitedly. I told her yes. We played for a while but we fell asleep later.

(Cindy's pic👇)

Author's POV
The knights brothers were infuriated after finding out she ran away. It was Cade who had called them and informed them she escaped. After moments later their dad, Roger, told them their mum had just brought Lily unknowingly to their mansion. The Knight brothers knew she had to be punished, just a light punishment.

As for Lily's dad, he was scared but didn't show it. The thought of loosing his daughter again was painful. He knew he wouldn't be able to bear the pain if she just disappeared. He blamed himself for not keeping an eye on her. But he was glad she had been found.

Joshua's POV

After father's call, I was a little bit relieved. It was a good thing knowing she was safe but my anger was at its peak.

How could she think of defying us? Even after giving her a warning! Does she know how dangerous it is out here!?

My mother had always liked helping others even when we tried to stop her,she didn't listen. I made sure all the guards who were on duty today were tortured and killed. How could they let her leave?

As we drove to our parents mansion, many thoughts crossed my mind. " Fuck! She's really going to get it... What was she thinking?" I said angrily. " We will have to double the security and make sure someone is watching her 24/7 . We can't risk loosing her again. " Aaron said. " I think I know what her punishment will be. It will make her think twice before escaping next time." Taylor said and glared outside. You guys should know something, just because Taylor is soft when it comes to her, doesn't mean he tolerates disobedience from her. That is why no one makes us angry!

As soon as we reached the mansion, we met our dad. He smirked on seeing us. " I thought I taught you better! You shouldn't let your woman run away!" He said seriously. He was right. The Knights are very possessive over their women and we never let them run away.

We found our mom helping the maids set the table. How many times do we have to tell her she doesn't have to? She never listens! " Where is she?" Aaron asked impatiently. " Josh!" I heard my mum shout. She hugged me but I didn't return it. All I wanted was Lily. I looked and saw my mum crying. " W-why aren't you hugging back? Did I upset you?" She asked and immediately I felt guilty. I didn't mean to disrespect her. Everyone glared at me. " Sorry Momma, I was just lost in thought." I apologized. She smiled and took us to the living room and started updating us on the things that has been happening at home. "...and oh! How could I forget? I brought a girl here today. Her name is Lily. I must introduce you to her. I'll go bring her." She said and excused herself. Finally!

(If you have noticed, most of the the Knight women are innocent.)

She came back with two little girls. Cindy hugged us excitedly, I missed my little sister very much. Lily was still rubbing her eyes. When she saw us, she became as pale as a ghost. It was cute seeing her hiding behind my mum. " Aunty Thea, they are t-the ones who kidnapped m-me. P-please don't l-let them t-take me." She cried.

Well shit is about to go down! Mother wasn't supposed to find out like this. You see ,when ran away a few years ago , mother was greatly disappointed in us and we promised her we wouldn't look for Lily and we would let her be. We didn't keep that promise, we just couldn't!

" Didn't we talk about this!? You promised you wouldn't bother her!" Mother said angrily. My dad called one of the maids to take my crying sister to her room. She never liked it when we argued. I'll make sure to come apologise later. " Aaron , she's too young. You can't bring her into this kind of life..." Dad had to cut off mum before she could complete her sentence. " If they have chosen her then she is going to be the next queen and neither YOU NOR LILY have a say in it. " Dad yelled angrily. I saw both mum and Lily flinch.

Mum knew she couldn't argue with dad for long. She looked at Lily with an apologetic face. Dad forcefully carried her to their room when he noticed she was going to start crying. Now we had Lily all to ourselves.

She whimpered as we surrounded her. I could see how scared she was. " I'm s-sorry." She said quietly. " You had to disobey us even after being given a warning. You can't imagine the punishment that's waiting for you at home. " I said and smirked at her trembling form. Even while petrified she still looked cute . Before she could say anything , Taylor carried her to the car. She kept screaming for my mum and Cindy to help her. It kind of broke my heart.

" Enough Lily! You're coming back!" Taylor said and placed her on Aaron's lap. On the way, she sobbed and begged us to forgive her but we weren't having it. I growled when she bit her lip. Only three people were allowed to bite it . As soon as we reached, we took her to our room and locked the door.

Lily's POV

I was scared, no, petrified. I saw Aaron pull up the sleeves of his shirt while the other two took off their shirts. " You've been a really bad girl today! Do you know what bad girls deserve? ( Lily shakes her head 'no' ) . Punishment!" Taylor said with a wicked smile on his face. They took closer steps towards me as I moved back only to be met by a wall.

I looked at them as they towered over me. " Lily, let's have a talk, shall we?" Aaron said and didn't let me reply. He pulled me towards himself as the other two stood behind me. Aaron had me in a position where I laid on his lap. My tummy touched his thighs. I squirmed as I felt uncomfortable.

Before I could continue moving, I felt a harsh slap on my bottom. I gasped then cried. I struggled to get up but all my efforts were in vain. They continued with their punishment for ten minutes non stop. By the time they were done, I was a crying wreck and my bottom felt like it was on fire. " Shhh, it's over now. You were such a good girl." Taylor said and made me straddle him. I didn't sit on him though because it would hurt. My whole body was shaking with fear. Joshua stood up and went to the bathroom. He came back with some kind of lotion. When he tried touching me, I flinched and cried harder. " N-no , stay away from m-me." I said and pushed myself off of Taylor's lap. I guess he didn't expect that because he easily let me go.

The gentle expression he had on their faces morphed to anger. In a blink of an eye, I was pinned down to the bed and a strong arm wrapped itself around my neck. Although it was tight, it didn't hurt. " Fuck! No Aaron! She isn't ready for that yet." Joshua said. It's like Aaron realised something and immediately let go.

I was hyperventilating and they started comforting me. I don't remember how I slept that night but the last thing I heard was, " We have to change her pajamas."

The next morning. (Still Lily's POV)

I didn't dare move. Their arms were tightly wrapped around me. I cried silently as I remembered the events that had taken place the previous day. I didn't know on whose chest I was  crying on but I'm sure he will be annoyed once he wakes up.  For some odd reason, my bum did not hurt as I expected to but my I had a bad headache.

I cuddled whoever was in front of me. I snuggled into his chest. I just wanted someone to hug me. It was a habit of mine that I always looked for someone to comfort me when I wasn't feeling well. “ What's wrong babygirl?” Asked Aaron. I guess he was the one in front of me. I would have moved away but right now I needed someone to talk to. I looked up at him. “ My head h-hurts.” I said and pouted . He kissed my forehead . When he said he was going to get me painkillers, I refused to let him go. I wrapped my hands tightly around him and cried more. He had to remove my hands by force. He rushed to the drawer and came back with the painkillers.

He gently patted my head. He placed my head on his chest and I could feel his heartbeat. It calmed me down. He even gave me his phone to play a few games.

When the other two woke up, they were being a bit too nice but that didn't make my fear for them go away. They promised to give me Lulu if I remained a good girl for the rest of the day.

“ Let's get you ready for your shower.” Taylor said. I looked at him with a horror-stricken face. Just when I thought they were being nice...nice my foot! “ N-not today p-please,”  They all shook their heads displeased with my answer.

“ No tantrums today Lily.” Joshua said strictly. They all took me to the bathroom. Joshua locked the door. I pushed them away everytime they touched me. They got tired of my efforts and growled.

The next thing I know is all my clothes had been taken off  and I was carried by Aaron. The other two stood behind me. I wrapped my legs around his torso so I wouldn't fall. One of them groped my bum harshly and another started sucking on my neck. Aaron was sucking/biting my collarbone. I'm not going to lie, it hurt. As if that wasn't enough another started to leave kisses on my back.I didn't want this. “ N-no please s-stop. ”  I said but they didn't listen. Their hands roamed around my body as I cried helplessly.  Suddenly, one of them cupped my lower region. I tensed . “ P-please don't...” I cried. “ You must understand that you are ours! Whether you like it or not.  We are never letting you go!” “ Your body and heart belongs to us!” “ And we can touch you whenever we want, so get used to it.” They said. “ We love you very much!”

I tried pushing them but they were too strong. After a few minutes , they bathed me. “ If only you knew how bad we want to take you right now!” Taylor said. None of them had entered the bathtub with me. I don't know why but I'm not complaining.

I was dried and taken back to the bedroom. As Aaron brushed my hair, Joshua dressed me. “ When will I-I be allowed to g-go home?” I asked and played with my fingers . All of them let out scary growls and I whimpered. Before Aaron could say anything Taylor said, “ kitten , I know what we did in the past was horrible for you but that's why we brought you here. We want to show you how much we love you.  You'll have to get used to having us around.”  He sounded sincere but I knew better than to believe him . A small part of me wanted to trust them but my mind was screaming at me that it was just a lie.

(Her outfit 👇)

.....................................................................

Hi Marafiki ❤️.

I want to thank you for all the support. I love you guys very much.

This is probably my last update before I go back to school. I'm sorry . I hope you understand because I'll be going back to school on Monday. Here is my school calendar in case you didn't see it earlier.

If you have any questions, please ask. I'll gladly answer.

Bye love you Marafiki ❤️❤️. See you after four weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...